Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (7735) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9189667 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7732) (7733) (7734) (7735) (7736) (7737) (7738) ... (9317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Geofavor(m): 3:33am On Aug 20, 2020
TrebleChamp:
If you have any pending update, pls update your phone sharp sharp. Also try hard restarting your phone by pressing power button for like 15 sec till the phone vibrate. I have been using my Redmi 8 since December and have never experience what you are experiencing, good luck...
Thank you. I appreciate your response.

I have never updated the phone, eventhough I get notified from time to time to do so. I have been paranoid to do so. I felt going ahead with the update might cause some malfunctions. I think I read some posts by some guy complaining here on NL.

Anyway, what do you think? Is what in the screenshot below what I have to update?

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 3:57am On Aug 20, 2020
Geofavor:

I have never updated the phone, eventhough I get notified from time to time to do so. I have been paranoid to do so. I felt going ahead with the update might cause some malfunctions. I think I read some posts by some guy complaining here on NL.

Anyway, what do you think? Is what in the screenshot below what I have to update?
Updates are meant to improve your device in functions, security and some other ways. While concerns are welcomed as a result of updates, some of these concerns are cleared after few days of usage, with just a hard restart, hard reset or subsequent updates are provided to resolve it. You have the right not to update though but it's recommended that you always update your device/apps when prompted.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by queenfav(f): 4:42am On Aug 20, 2020
[quote author=Folahanmi19 post=92980783][/quote]pls what's your font name?Is it on mi themes?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by barackodam: 4:45am On Aug 20, 2020
olayinkajnr:
God know say I no get this kind patience sha grin grin grin grin

Swears grin

Guy lacks courtesy and manners.

Na you dey request for help, na you dey cut people wey wan help you warning.....like, who does that?

Him, apparently cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by barackodam: 4:58am On Aug 20, 2020
Geofavor:

Na wa o, you haven't done first update. And there's A10 update also.

586mb + 1.9gb
grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Folahanmi19(m): 4:59am On Aug 20, 2020
queenfav:
pls what's your font name?Is it on mi themes?

coomeec
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by PrettyBunny(f): 5:05am On Aug 20, 2020
atheistandproud:

fellow RN9 Pro user welcome

Thank you grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by queenfav(f): 5:10am On Aug 20, 2020
Folahanmi19:

coomeec
thanks..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mark9854(m): 5:47am On Aug 20, 2020
barackodam:

586mb + 1.9gb grin
might even be more than that sef
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by martyns200(m): 5:51am On Aug 20, 2020
Geofavor:

Pls how is the camera of redmi 8 ,is it sharp and does the phone support fast charge?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by martyns200(m): 5:51am On Aug 20, 2020
TrebleChamp:
If you have any pending update, pls update your phone sharp sharp. Also try hard restarting your phone by pressing power button for like 15 sec till the phone vibrate. I have been using my Redmi 8 since December and have never experience what you are experiencing, good luck...

Pls how is the camera of redmi 8 ,is it sharp and does the phone support fast charge?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by freeAgent99(m): 7:12am On Aug 20, 2020
abdsamad:

1. Go to gsmarena
2. Search for Oneplus Nord
3. Hit compare button and input Redmi K30 Ultra

The Ambassador... cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by oluwashedy: 7:12am On Aug 20, 2020
Jemerson:

And Na woman born you? undecided
No o

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by pepenini88(m): 7:14am On Aug 20, 2020
I need a good gcam link for redmi note 9 pro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by pepenini88(m): 7:50am On Aug 20, 2020
atheistandproud:

fellow RN9 Pro user welcome
am also a Rn9 pro user, I need a good gcam link
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by martyns200(m): 8:14am On Aug 20, 2020
pepenini88:

am also a Rn9 pro user, I need a good gcam link

Pls if I may ask, what does this gcam do
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by TrebleChamp(m): 8:16am On Aug 20, 2020
martyns200:

Since i updated to Android 10, the camera has really improved and far better than it was when i bought it. And yes it support 18w fast charge but comes with 10w fast charging brick...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by martyns200(m): 8:20am On Aug 20, 2020
TrebleChamp:
Since i updated to Android 10, the camera has really improved and far better than it was when i bought it.

Wow.but does the phone come with ear piece,?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by TrebleChamp(m): 8:23am On Aug 20, 2020
Geofavor:

This explains why your phone is having this issues, please always update your phone when update appears, it very important. The latest update for Redmi 8 is Android 10, so you are like 1 update away from A10. Do this current update and then do the Android 10 update. Make sure your network is very strong or use wi-fi, after updating do a hard restart by holding your power button for like 15 sec till phone vibrates. Good luck

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:38am On Aug 20, 2020
muyibabs:

I hope they release it globally. What do you think of the OnePlus Nord? I saw it being compared to the K30 Ultra.

I won't buy the OnePlus Nord over the Ultra
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by TrebleChamp(m): 8:38am On Aug 20, 2020
martyns200:

Wow.but does the phone come with ear piece,?
No it didn't come with ear piece...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:40am On Aug 20, 2020
pepenini88:
I need a good gcam link for redmi note 9 pro

Visit the Xiaomi Compilation thread (link on the first page of this thread) or join Redmi Note 9 Pro Photography channel on telegram.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by martyns200(m): 8:43am On Aug 20, 2020
TrebleChamp:
No it didn't come with ear piece...

Wld u prefer redmi 8 over Tecno pouvoir 3plus? Still trying to figure out which to decide on.buying
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saint2ace(m): 8:49am On Aug 20, 2020
martyns200:

Wld u prefer redmi 8 over Tecno pouvoir 3plus? Still trying to figure out which to decide on.buying

Buy what you want and can afford....

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by CoachOore: 8:59am On Aug 20, 2020
using my redmi 8 with some app bringing Chinese where as I register as a Nigeria..am confused change all the settings still bringing Chinese yen.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:09am On Aug 20, 2020
CoachOore:
using my redmi 8 with some app bringing Chinese where as I register as a Nigeria..am confused change all the settings still bringing Chinese yen.

Your theme.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by TrebleChamp(m): 9:11am On Aug 20, 2020
martyns200:

Redmi 8 is far far far better than Tecno pouvoir 3 plus. But buy which ever you feel comfortable with...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by CoachOore: 9:21am On Aug 20, 2020
genius43:

Your theme.
classical

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:24am On Aug 20, 2020
CoachOore:

classical

They will go away.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by chikizzy(m): 9:31am On Aug 20, 2020
genius43:

No ads allowed here edit and take to the right thread. You have been told before and you keep doing it.

There is Xiaomi Thread Store specifically created for this in the Technology Market Section.

Sorry
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by martyns200(m): 9:35am On Aug 20, 2020
TrebleChamp:
Redmi 8 is far far far better than Tecno pouvoir 3 plus. But buy whichever you feel comfortable with...

Jus wanted to air your view cos both phones are same price range except the Tecno that has 6000mah battery and the higher megapixel camera
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sinachi100: 9:38am On Aug 20, 2020
error4040:
Hello house, so I decided to get my First Redmi device by upgrading from my Galaxy s8 to Redmi note 9s.
Mhn I won't lie this device really worth the Hype no CAP!
Camera without Gcam: Excellenté
Battery: extra Excellentéé
Performance: Additional Excellentééé.

Bye bye to Samsung for Now with their Expensive screen because looking at this baby battery percentage compared to my s8 I most say it gives me a Hard On! grin cool angry

NB my only anger is they did not include any ear piece cry undecided angryso I just close eye buy the airDot. smiley wink

Please if you're Still using Tecno,Infinix & that crap Itel give Redmi a trial and you would never Regret.

Guys please welcome me to the Squad

Oya cum do give awaygrin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7732) (7733) (7734) (7735) (7736) (7737) (7738) ... (9317) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 15 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.