Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (775) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9279343 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (772) (773) (774) (775) (776) (777) (778) ... (9321) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:40pm On May 10, 2017
Just received a Redmi 4x today for a friend, seller has actually unlocked bootloader.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:43pm On May 10, 2017
Ebubemg:
if your device is 4x, then the seller unlock the bootloader to enable them install global rom for you
You are right, just confirmed that.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:43pm On May 10, 2017
nuramohammed26:

I think if you bought your RN4X before a global rom was developed by the miui team, it most have been unlocked by the vendor to enable them flash Normal Note 4 rom on the device... Maybe that's why the phone get Note 4 Moniker
Very true.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Emmydrizzy(m): 10:54pm On May 10, 2017
Ebubemg:
China register air mail, just 11 days

Hw much is dis?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ebubemg(m): 11:01pm On May 10, 2017
Emmydrizzy:

Hw much is dis?
3700naira
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by emaminaj(m): 11:07pm On May 10, 2017
omoadeleye:

Make those guys no go break my heart oo, and can you tell me how you activate your UBA MasterCard ipin, cause I want to do all that tomorrow

MasterCard doesn't use Ipin or let's say I never activated any Ipin...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gidimasters(m): 11:08pm On May 10, 2017
emaminaj:

Ipin is for VISA
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mckandre(m): 11:10pm On May 10, 2017
hopsydboi:
OK am stuck here... Already got an I-PIN via ATM and all good. Got the visa card yesterday! Tweeted and mailed cc several times... They are just saying I will call you back! Who has face this before and what way out. Access bank.
Cc rookidimart
u ve got an appeal waiting for u, login to ur aliexpress account with a pc, got to your orders, scroll down and click the appeal. U must ve ur atm card, account statement and government issued id card all must be scanned.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Emmydrizzy(m): 11:11pm On May 10, 2017
Lol... Guys i have been away few weeks lemmi just share ma experience

Bought d RN4X about a month and a half ago... 2 weeks after enjoying d heavenly built phone someone stole it... First phone dey are ever i repeat ever stealing in my life and it kinda hurts.. Its been 3weeks nw so i av forgotten it and i dunno wah i should do nw.... Missing d phone and will surely hope to get anoda one. Know its been long buh is dere a way i can get to know where d phone is
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Emmydrizzy(m): 11:11pm On May 10, 2017
Ebubemg:
3700naira

Dose are iphone earpiece right?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BeardedTraveler: 11:15pm On May 10, 2017
Ebubemg:
China register air mail, just 11 days

I bought this earpiece in Ibadan some months ago and misplaced it recently. How much did u get it? Kindly provide the link
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 11:16pm On May 10, 2017
Emmydrizzy:
Lol... Guys i have been away few weeks lemmi just share ma experience

Bought d RN4X about a month and a half ago... 2 weeks after enjoying d heavenly built phone someone stole it... First phone dey are ever i repeat ever stealing in my life and it kinda hurts.. Its been 3weeks nw so i av forgotten it and i dunno wah i should do nw.... Missing d phone and will surely hope to get anoda one. Know its been long buh is dere a way i can get to know where d phone is
Shuuu, sorry ooooo, hope you have mi account on it, then you can know where it is if the person decides to use it, but he can't even make use of it if he does a factory reset or tries to flash it.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ebubemg(m): 11:17pm On May 10, 2017
Emmydrizzy:

Dose are iphone earpiece right?
yes
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ebubemg(m): 11:18pm On May 10, 2017
BeardedTraveler:

I bought this earpiece in Ibadan some months ago and misplaced it recently. How much did u get it? Kindly provide the link
out of stock

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BeardedTraveler: 11:26pm On May 10, 2017
Gptech:
Just received a Redmi 4x today for a friend, seller has actually unlocked bootloader.

Good thing to do?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 11:33pm On May 10, 2017
Gptech:

Shuuu, sorry ooooo, hope you have mi account on it, then you can know where it is if the person decides to use it, but he can't even make use of it if he does a factory reset or tries to flash it.

Bro do you by chance know anyone that would like to sell their Redmi 4x (preferably 3gb/32gb, black colour)?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Emmydrizzy(m): 11:49pm On May 10, 2017
Gptech:

Have ma mi account on it.... Just dunno Y d person neva return am since its useless to him?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Upnepaa(m): 11:55pm On May 10, 2017
Gptech:

If dem tell you the best Xiaomi phone with 3gig ram and 32gig rom now, you go begin run. OK, the answer na Mi5/Mi 5s grin, wen you talk how much you get or rephrase you qweshon, other options fit come out.

Cheapest bank rate na UBA @ #320/$, but you must buy between 12:00-12:05 A. M. Others na Gtb at #378/$, and Access bank at #375/$.

Tanx boss,To be specific,let's say which of them is in the range of 50 to 60k
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by seyema(m): 12:12am On May 11, 2017
Pls, what's the meaning of this?

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by skywalker495(m): 12:41am On May 11, 2017
noobody:
Wanna make your redmi note 4 stand out from the others??check out this cool carbon fibre sticker..
can you get pouches for Redmi 4 prime?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by melorious4(m): 1:01am On May 11, 2017
seyema:
Pls, what's the meaning of this?

It means ur bank didn't allow that transaction due to daily limit of the bank.... That card should be uba ryt. If it's uba, try to fund btw 12:00am & 12:05am.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by melorious4(m): 1:03am On May 11, 2017
BeardedTraveler:

Original 3.5mm In Ear Headphones with Microphone Earphone Noise Canceling Headset For iPhone Apple Earpod Phone Computer Earbuds
http://s.aliexpress.com/a6vQFjqe
(from AliExpress Android)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Emmydrizzy(m): 1:44am On May 11, 2017
Pls d iphone earpiece vs xiaomi piston 3

Which is beta in terms of sound qaulity plss i need urgent reply wanna get one
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by adigunomomama(m): 2:40am On May 11, 2017
I will appreciate if you guys can help me with a store link to buy Xiaomi redmi 4a 2gb/32gb Gold (Global Version), cheaper and faster in shipping. Thank you.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by omoadeleye(m): 2:46am On May 11, 2017
emaminaj:

so which UBA card is best used to transact on aliexpress?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by omoadeleye(m): 2:50am On May 11, 2017
or which UBA card can I use for aliexpress?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 3:11am On May 11, 2017
omoadeleye:
or which UBA card can I use for aliexpress?
.Both visa and MasterCard are acceptable, just choose whichever u prefer.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gucciboss: 3:13am On May 11, 2017
hopsydboi:

Am not understanding grin grin grin cheesy lwkd!
What is he trying to say
Hehe
Me sef no understand
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bobo65(m): 3:21am On May 11, 2017
fibonacci2526:

UBA is 360?

BluePearls:

for real?

noobody:

UBA is now what!!!! 360 chai,

johnlondon:

yeahh.... uBA is now 360

Richhard:

nawa o,they finally join gtb and access

Richhard:

thanks,i no open account again,access and gtb is enough for me! undecided

emaminaj:
bobo65 how did you come about the Uba rate? Were you debited at 360 to $1? cos I just spoke to their cc and like always they didn't give me a specific figure but said it fluctuates between 320 and 324 so let's hear from you

BluePearls:

abeg no give us high BP grin. Perhaps they meant exchange rate for travelers.

A frnd of mine works at d customer care
She told me the rate
I still had to goto the bank to confirm
Same 360 I was told

If that's not the rate, then maybe the 12am is a tweak

Did anyone do any transaction today?
Cos even me self doesn't want this to be true

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 3:53am On May 11, 2017
Noobody, your transaction successful? How much them charge you? This 360/320 wan kill people o, even though, I no de use UBA, yet!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 4llerbuntu(m): 3:56am On May 11, 2017
bobo65:

A frnd of mine works at d customer care
She told me the rate
I still had to goto the bank to confirm
Same 360 I was told

If that's not the rate, then maybe the 12am is a tweak

Did anyone do any transaction today?
Cos even me self doesn't want this to be true

Next time crop out or block the name/number of people in your screenshots that u post online

It is completely wrong that i now know the full name of your friend in UBA and can track the person if I wish to.

Remember it was a private conversation, u don't even know if it's wrong in that company to give certain info out unofficially.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bobo65(m): 4:02am On May 11, 2017
4llerbuntu:

Next time crop out or block the name/number of people in your screenshots that u post online

It is completely wrong that i now know the full name of your friend in UBA and can track the person if I wish to.

Remember it was a private conversation, u don't even know if it's wrong in that company to give certain info out unofficially.

Thanks bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (772) (773) (774) (775) (776) (777) (778) ... (9321) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.