Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,710 members, 7,831,219 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (7744) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9310836 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7741) (7742) (7743) (7744) (7745) (7746) (7747) ... (9323) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kennyflyair: 8:52am On Aug 22, 2020
primestreams:
grin got Redmi 8 4gb 47k
On Jumia
Moment later it turns 56k grin
quite lucky.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by primestreams: 8:54am On Aug 22, 2020
explosiveskull:

Shey you want to be scammed of 20k?
Just continue, you'll open another thread to lament.
grin I know we are in Nigeria 80% of deal are scam so I don't blame you grin grin

But bro some stuff are real , you can contact me I put you through
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by primestreams: 8:55am On Aug 22, 2020
Kennyflyair:

quite lucky.
I swr
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jemerson: 8:56am On Aug 22, 2020
festwiz:

Can you stop peddling this lie?

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by queenfav(f): 9:10am On Aug 22, 2020
olayinkajnr:

Glo do not zap data.
ngwa, maybe i am d one that uses data heavily.Instagram is a big data guzzler,and that's where i do business more.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by queenfav(f): 9:12am On Aug 22, 2020
liljboy:
Glo doesn't zap mine.... I even shared that data with a friend. Airtel and MTN get zapping skills.
ha,maybe i need to check my data usage patterns.i suspect Instagram tho.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by liljboy(m): 9:15am On Aug 22, 2020
queenfav:
ha,maybe i need to check my data usage patterns.i suspect Instagram tho.
you should.... And these Google related apps... They can kill lol

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 9:17am On Aug 22, 2020
queenfav:
ngwa, maybe i am d one that uses data heavily.Instagram is a big data guzzler,and that's where i do business more.

Lol. Now you are talking. Instagram is their Oga pátá pátá. I so much hate that app.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by queenfav(f): 9:19am On Aug 22, 2020
liljboy:
Yes,u are right
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by queenfav(f): 9:20am On Aug 22, 2020
olayinkajnr:

Lol. Now you are talking. Instagram is their Oga pátá pátá. I so much hate that app.
I don't have a choice, that's where i sell my human hairs.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 9:22am On Aug 22, 2020
genius43:

Glo have been good to me, It is Airtel that are mad, it is like they are using my data along with me.
different stroke for different folks,
Airtel does me well ,my data consumption is minimal

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Danator(m): 9:27am On Aug 22, 2020
iKingsley:
of course, it has disadvantage. If you used to have 2hrs battery life, it will reduce to 1.8hrs

This is not true. I wonder why nobody debunked this comment (olayikajnr and minorak excluded). On low-end phones, disabling animations( or enabling the function to disable animations) improves the device operability and has no negative effect on battery life. Only the aesthetic appeal the animations give that is lost. Which is a small price to pay to have a smoother device.

Fuckdem
Geofavor
Mark9854
Happy662
Nonsowhite

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toniotonero(m): 9:29am On Aug 22, 2020
olayinkajnr:

Ahswear insta na vampire, only when i see tweaks i dy use am
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jinka(m): 9:29am On Aug 22, 2020
pls has anyone ordered redmi note 9 4/128 on Ali express, I really need the phone and I heard is very cheap on AliExpress, pls how do I order it on AliExpress?
help pls
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 9:30am On Aug 22, 2020
queenfav:
I don't have a choice, that's where i sell my human hairs.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toniotonero(m): 9:34am On Aug 22, 2020
As for those complaining of data drain disable auto download, auto update, auto play video from all social media apps. Mtn, Airtel, 9mobile are data sucking demons especially dat of Airtel, but Glo dosen't drain if not for dir poor reception, i wonder y Mike adenuga will be paying celebs millions as ambassadors instead of upgrading dir services.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Danator(m): 9:35am On Aug 22, 2020
liljboy:
my cap for that data4me deal is 1.5... sometimes it will disappear... Did it yesterday, stuff finished at 900+MB, the thing tire me. Empty hen are scammers abeg. Na new Airtel SIM sure pass now.

queenfav:
aww, maybe they are trying to woo me.I have been using glo for data subscription for years now, lately it was as if they sent them to drain me.I was legit spending over 6k a month on data.I jejely ported to mtn.So far it's better than glo in terms of usage.

genius43:

Glo have been good to me, It is Airtel that are mad, it is like they are using my data along with me.

And I no lyk 9mobile. cheesy Na wch network person go come use na? cheesy
Like the saying goes: Different strokes for different folks.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by liljboy(m): 9:42am On Aug 22, 2020
Danator:

And I no lyk 9mobile. cheesy Na wch network person go come use na? cheesy
Like the saying goes: Different strokes for different folks.
Jesus is the way. the truth and life. grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by chikizzy(m): 9:49am On Aug 22, 2020
jinka:
pls has anyone ordered redmi note 9 4/128 on Ali express, I really need the phone and I heard is very cheap on AliExpress, pls how do I order it on AliExpress?
help pls
call or whatsapp me: 07033908893
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by abdsamad(m): 10:16am On Aug 22, 2020
toniotonero:

Ahswear insta na vampire, only when i see tweaks i dy use am

Isn't there a lite version of the app?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toniotonero(m): 10:29am On Aug 22, 2020
abdsamad:

Isn't there a lite version of the app?
Yeah, but still insta no get joy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mark9854(m): 10:32am On Aug 22, 2020
Danator:

This is not true. I wonder why nobody debunked this comment (o layikajnr and m inorak excluded). On low-end phones, disabling animations( or enabling the function to disable animations) improves the device operability and has no negative effect on battery life. Only the aesthetic appeal the animations give that is lost. Which is a small price to pay to have a smoother device.

F uckdem
G eofavor
M ark9854
H appy662
N onsowhite

we are on the same page na, I also told him that the only downside of removing animation is that operating the device becomes stiff and it is no fun at all.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mark9854(m): 10:41am On Aug 22, 2020
liljboy:
in my opinion, restricting data access for Google play services isn't a good move as it is a core app that many of your installed apps need to function effectively... Moreover it isn't a data sucker.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by liljboy(m): 10:58am On Aug 22, 2020
Mark9854:

in my opinion, restricting data access for Google play services isn't a good move as it is a core app that many of your installed apps need to function effectively... Moreover it isn't a data sucker.
I switch it on when I need it.... Na en dey enable Google play services... The king of data zapping
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Meister(m): 11:05am On Aug 22, 2020
jinka:
help pls

Buying phones from AE at this time is not advisable unless you want to ship with DHL and risk paying custom fees which would most likely make the price pass the 80k it's being sold over here right now.

If you have the patience to wait up to 3 months with you can still order using AE standard shipping
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jemerson: 11:17am On Aug 22, 2020
queenfav:

Use modded Instagram to disable autoplay of video
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Geofavor(m): 11:27am On Aug 22, 2020
anastasius:
My SOT is now 17hrs. Fron 19hrs.lol. Thought I would enjoy that for ever but it's bound to happen
What is SOT
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mark9854(m): 11:37am On Aug 22, 2020
Geofavor:
What is SOT
Screen On Time
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kingsley989(m): 11:39am On Aug 22, 2020
Hello house. Good morning. Please can anyone help me with the link to download GCAM for Redmi 8A. Thanks...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Geofavor(m): 11:40am On Aug 22, 2020
Mark9854:

Screen On Time
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mark9854(m): 11:42am On Aug 22, 2020
Geofavor:
wahala dey bdat
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SeunStats(m): 11:48am On Aug 22, 2020
How can I get Redmi Note 6 pro, do u know who wanna sell one

(1) (2) (3) ... (7741) (7742) (7743) (7744) (7745) (7746) (7747) ... (9323) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.