Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,663 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (7764) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9200692 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7761) (7762) (7763) (7764) (7765) (7766) (7767) ... (9317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lorbar(f): 9:18am On Aug 29, 2020
happy662:
Are you in Benin? I have Follow come tempered glass from Alli express for sale.
No I'm not, thank you. I've contacted Jboixxx.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 29, 2020
How good is the redmi 9? Because I'll be buying a new phone this week. Does the phone hang,is the battery good?please save a soul.
I would have loved to compare it with other phones Here but I'll e banned.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Remmedy(m): 9:24am On Aug 29, 2020
Hello ... My contact seems to reappear after being deleted and blocked ... and I can't save numbers to my phone or SIM it keeps saving to my Gmail.... What's the catch?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OdogwuMike(m): 9:31am On Aug 29, 2020
I have done that, it connects, then when it starts loading, suddenly disconnects, it doesn’t happen with the Samsung phone I have. I don’t know what else to do, someone help!
mummyson26:

Connect Ur TV and phone to d same hotspot first
Like if u have a mifi or another phone with hotspot u can connect both d tv and d phone u intend to cast to d same hotspot u can now cast Ur phone after that
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:36am On Aug 29, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
How good is the redmi 9? Because I'll be buying a new phone this week. Does the phone hang,is the battery good?please save a soul.

Redmi 9 is good.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by worriedguy(m): 9:46am On Aug 29, 2020
good morning, pls I just got the redmi 8..I want to know if it has front flash for taking selfie in low light? and my front camera seems blur even with gcam...is there something I'm doing wrong?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 9:52am On Aug 29, 2020
Lorbar:
No I'm not, thank you. I've contacted Jboixxx.
Thanks for the trust always, ma'am.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by martyns200(m): 10:17am On Aug 29, 2020
worriedguy:
good morning, pls I just got the redmi 8..I want to know if it has front flash for taking selfie in low light? and my front camera seems blur even with gcam...is there something I'm doing wrong?

Try taking selfie with the phone camera to see how it wld look like
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 10:18am On Aug 29, 2020
worriedguy:

Post samples for us to understand what you are talking of.

Hope there is no film/nylon on the camera.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by explosiveskull(m): 11:11am On Aug 29, 2020
Please how much is note 9 pro replacement screen, my shattered when a car rode over it.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by michealdeco: 11:13am On Aug 29, 2020
explosiveskull:
Please how much is note 9 pro replacement screen, my shattered when a car rode over it.
wait bro, are you serious rn?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by explosiveskull(m): 11:18am On Aug 29, 2020
michealdeco:
wait bro, are you serious rn?
It happened yesterday
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bolakale30(m): 11:25am On Aug 29, 2020
I got a Redmi 9a from @Protein0 yesterday, the deal was completed in minutes... Fast, crisp and one of the best prices in the market... That makes the 3rd phone (Note 4x, replacement screen, Note 8 and now 9A) ?that I will be getting from the oga Protein0. He comes strongly recommended.

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by freeAgent99(m): 11:26am On Aug 29, 2020
explosiveskull:

Eyyah, sorry about that Bro.
Really sad to hear.
I pray it's only the screen that was affected and hope you get to fix it.
Sorry once again.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by worriedguy(m): 11:27am On Aug 29, 2020
martyns200:

Try taking selfie with the phone camera to see how it wld look like
front camera is just average when compared to the back camera
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Otu7(m): 11:28am On Aug 29, 2020
yemi2plus:

I have been using one for over a month now. What do you want to know?
i know its a beautiful fone. Pls i would love 2 know everytin about it. I lost my mi a3 & i know dis 1 is by far a better upgrade. Pls tel me more about user experience in terms of browsing, display, d fast typing issue & every every
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by worriedguy(m): 11:30am On Aug 29, 2020
genius43:

Post samples for us to understand what you are talking of.

Hope there is no film/nylon on the camera.
I can't post personal pictures here...the back camera is great... just that the front camera is just average...I'm thinking it has something to do with the settings....
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by explosiveskull(m): 11:30am On Aug 29, 2020
freeAgent99:

Eyyah, sorry about that Bro.
Really sad to hear.
I pray it's only the screen that was affected and hope you get to fix it.
Sorry once again.
It's still working and intact, just the screen
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nonsoco80(m): 11:59am On Aug 29, 2020
happy662:
Are you in Benin? I have Follow come tempered glass from Alli express for sale.
did u have good pouch for the phone.. Redmi note 9s
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Damfostopper(m): 12:02pm On Aug 29, 2020
Remmedy:
Hello ... My contact seems to reappear after being deleted and blocked ... and I can't save numbers to my phone or SIM it keeps saving to my Gmail.... What's the catch?
I'm having this same issue too
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Damfostopper(m): 12:02pm On Aug 29, 2020
worriedguy:
please can you share the link to where you downloaded Ur gcam....I need the gcam app too
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sunshineV(f): 12:06pm On Aug 29, 2020
eby001:

Really! A stupid word!
Where do you base? For curiosity sake.

Lagos
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nonsoco80(m): 12:07pm On Aug 29, 2020
worriedguy:
I can't post personal pictures here...the back camera is great... just that the front camera is just average...I'm thinking it has something to do with the settings....
Ok
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nurex01(m): 12:18pm On Aug 29, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
When you finally concludes, it's available Boss. My digits below.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 12:21pm On Aug 29, 2020
explosiveskull:

Contact Macbeyland and ask.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mfunkynation(m): 12:24pm On Aug 29, 2020
please sorry to ask this: pls recommend a best n quality HOME THEATER in range of 20k - 30k. Thanks for help
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kennyflyair: 1:46pm On Aug 29, 2020
Hello guys. i just got redmi 8a CHINA version. Please what do i need to know regarding updating it. I am used to global versions of redmi but i ask this question cos i think i read somewhere that u shouldnt update without bootloader unlock

ps. it comes with miui 10
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by spactacus(m): 1:58pm On Aug 29, 2020
Guys, is there a way to connect two Bluetooth devices to my phone at same time. Like two separate Bluetooth speakers or speaker and Bluetooth keyboard?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 2:03pm On Aug 29, 2020
Kennyflyair:
Hello guys. i just got redmi 8a CHINA version. Please what do i need to know regarding updating it. I am used to global versions of redmi but i ask this question cos i think i read somewhere that u shouldnt update without bootloader unlock

ps. it comes with miui 10

Post about section of your phone.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mayowasense(m): 2:06pm On Aug 29, 2020
LehreMi:
Go to recent apps and then, click and hold any app till the screenshot below appears
Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mayowasense(m): 2:06pm On Aug 29, 2020
Ziyech:

Click on recent apps, Tap on the chosen app and hold for 2 seconds. Select the 2nd option by the right side to activate split screen.
Okay

(1) (2) (3) ... (7761) (7762) (7763) (7764) (7765) (7766) (7767) ... (9317) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.