Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,773 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (7765) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9201028 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7762) (7763) (7764) (7765) (7766) (7767) (7768) ... (9317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mayowasense(m): 2:06pm On Aug 29, 2020
explosiveskull:

That is cos you have only one app running
Okay
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kennyflyair: 2:23pm On Aug 29, 2020
genius43:

Post about section of your phone.
I'll do that as soon as i charge it. Thanks for response
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Morphinne: 2:32pm On Aug 29, 2020
genius43:

Redmi 9 is good.

Greetings o oga genius. Abeg can you help me with the download link for redmi note 9 (QJOMIXM) stable rom so I can do the manual ota. I got the update but I've not been able to download. It getting stuck at 0%. Appreciate

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 2:38pm On Aug 29, 2020
Morphinne:

Greetings o oga genius. Abeg can you help me with the download link for redmi note 9 (QJOMIXM) stable rom so I can do the manual ota. I got the update but I've not been able to download. It getting stuck at 0%. Appreciate

https://bigota.d.miui.com/V12.0.3.0.QJOMIXM/miui_MERLINGlobal_V12.0.3.0.QJOMIXM_0ec44a5b7d_10.0.zip

How to manually update..

Go to Settings > About phone > System update.

If tapping the 3-dot button shows the “Choose update package” option, click on that and choose the downloaded ROM from your internal storage or SD card. In case you don’t find the “Choose update package” option from the 3-dot menu, tap on the MIUI 11/12 logo inside the “System update” page several times. A prompt will then show that additional updater settings are now available. Now you can tap on Choose update package and select the MIUI 12 update file

That’s it. The system will start decrypting the file and install it automatically for you. Wait for it to finish the process, which may take 10-30 mins

Data should be on during the decryption process
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Morphinne: 2:46pm On Aug 29, 2020
genius43:

https://bigota.d.miui.com/V12.0.3.0.QJOMIXM/miui_MERLINGlobal_V12.0.3.0.QJOMIXM_0ec44a5b7d_10.0.zip

How to manually update..

If tapping the 3-dot button shows the “Choose update package” option, click on that and choose the downloaded ROM from your internal storage or SD card. In case you don’t find the “Choose update package” option from the 3-dot menu, tap on the MIUI 11/12 logo inside the “System update” page several times. A prompt will then show that additional updater settings are now available. Now you can tap on Choose update package and select the MIUI 12 update file

That’s it. The system will start decrypting the file and install it automatically for you. Wait for it to finish the process, which may take 10-30 mins

Thanks seniorman��
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Floki737: 3:10pm On Aug 29, 2020
luminouz:

Haaaa...bros...na joke I dey naaaaa... sad

grin grin ok bro.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jiberi: 3:26pm On Aug 29, 2020
genius43:

How to manually update..

Will the file work on redmi note 7?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 3:29pm On Aug 29, 2020
Jiberi:

Capital No.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by pheranme9(m): 3:37pm On Aug 29, 2020
My note 9 don bring miui 12 come ooo 560something mb
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gafano(m): 4:09pm On Aug 29, 2020
Pls have gotten 70k and i dont know if i can get xiami note 9
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 4:44pm On Aug 29, 2020
Rajioba1:

No ads here bro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Rajioba1: 5:05pm On Aug 29, 2020
genius43:

No ads here bro
Ok BOSS...Apologies
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Crixxx: 5:06pm On Aug 29, 2020
Hey boys, when is the redmi note 10 coming?
It better come with amoled and telephoto lens.

OK bye grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mustiboy(m): 6:06pm On Aug 29, 2020
Jiberi:

grin grin grin grin
Be patient, bro. Your own go come.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by abdeiz(m): 6:10pm On Aug 29, 2020
flawless911:
I need fairly used Redmi Note 7.. Quote this if you are interested in selling, please Quote with the Price and ram/storage configuration.. Serious sellers only please

Hello do you still need the redmi note 7, I have one for sale
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Reader530(m): 6:14pm On Aug 29, 2020
Good pm all. pls how can I change back button to the right hand side. As in those three icons at the bottom. I prefer it to be on right hand side. In infinix, u go to settings, navigation, then gestures and change but I don't understand it on Redmi Note 9 pro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lanrezy: 6:23pm On Aug 29, 2020
Using an earphone(or what you would call earpiece, with wire that you use to listen to o music) has been a problem for me on my note 9s. I've bought like 3 now, it's either when I eject it,the ear phone symbol will still be showing(and will keep showing untill I reboot the phone) or when I insert it will work for sometime then disconnect then reconnect again and it keeps going like that, there by giving me headache. And this earphones works perfectly in other phones.

The Question is, does Xiaomi have a particular special earphone either wired or wireless?
Because I can't be using phone of such amount and I'll keep rebooting everytime

Note: Every thing is up to date like app, software, system updates
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sajmark(m): 6:37pm On Aug 29, 2020
Reader530:
Good pm all. pls how can I change back button to the right hand side. As in those three icons at the bottom. I prefer it to be on right hand side. In infinix, u go to settings, navigation, then gestures and change but I don't understand it on Redmi Note 9 pro
Search for full screen display in settings

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by taretoofine(m): 6:49pm On Aug 29, 2020
please i need pocophone lcd screen!
anybody with it please ?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eby001(m): 7:13pm On Aug 29, 2020
sunshineV:

Lagos

Hahahaha, let me call it in full, simpazee grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dagger79(m): 7:17pm On Aug 29, 2020
lanrezy:
Using an earphone(or what you would call earpiece, with wire that you use to listen to o music) has been a problem for me on my note 9s. I've bought like 3 now, it's either when I eject it,the ear phone symbol will still be showing(and will keep showing untill I reboot the phone) or when I insert it will work for sometime then disconnect then reconnect again and it keeps going like that, there by giving me headache. And this earphones works perfectly in other phones.

The Question is, does Xiaomi have a particular special earphone either wired or wireless?

I use an MI earbud and it works well with my redmi note 9, I suggest it for you

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:23pm On Aug 29, 2020
lanrezy:

The pins of the earphone you are buying are to blame.

I use a KZ ZSN PRO on RN5, My bro uses it a lot on his RN9s no issues
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by losdiose(m): 7:57pm On Aug 29, 2020
genius43:

The pins of the earphone you are buying are to blame.

I use a KZ ZSN PRO on RN5, My bro uses it a lot on his RN9s no issues

Same here

I use the KZ ZSN Pro on my RN9s too, no issues grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lanrezy: 8:12pm On Aug 29, 2020
Dagger79:

I use an MI earbud and it works well with my redmi note 9, I suggest it for you

How much is it? and for how long have you been using it?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dagger79(m): 8:50pm On Aug 29, 2020
lanrezy:

How much is it? and for how long have you been using it?
I bought it for #4300 in month of June.. Though it requires frequent charging, I don't have much issues with it
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lanrezy: 8:55pm On Aug 29, 2020
Dagger79:

I bought it for #4300 in month of June.. Though it requires frequent charging, I don't have much issues with it

From jumia?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Reader530(m): 9:06pm On Aug 29, 2020
sajmark:
Search for full screen display in settings
Tnx bro.....I did it
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dagger79(m): 9:55pm On Aug 29, 2020
lanrezy:

From jumia?
Nope, but I did buy from Jumia but I lost d charging case. I bought this one from a local store in my state
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Elxandre(m): 10:01pm On Aug 29, 2020
pharmtasy:

Haylou gt1 plus >> Mpow M5/T5 >> 1more stylish true wireless grin

Thinking of buying either the edifier Tws1 or Mpow m30.
Any experience with both?

Want something with crazy bass with at least 5 hours battery life.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by zubebs(f): 10:43pm On Aug 29, 2020
aezenkwu:

angry grin grin

People no dey believe my price oh
Thanks a lot for doing business with us.

Aezenkwu came through for me, all the way to Benin city
Customer relationship �
Price best deal ever
And very friendly and honest
I'm enjoying my note 9 no be small

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dannypaul(m): 10:46pm On Aug 29, 2020
Bought my Redmi note 8 for 75k a month ago. I was robbed last Monday. I just don't know how to cry. embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (7762) (7763) (7764) (7765) (7766) (7767) (7768) ... (9317) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.