Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,540 members, 7,816,312 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (7791) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9194462 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7788) (7789) (7790) (7791) (7792) (7793) (7794) ... (9317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toniotonero(m): 7:23pm On Sep 07, 2020
RobbStark:

Oga boss, good evening to you.
Thanks to all the wonderful responses you have been dishing out here eapecially as it concerns the Mi brand. Well done sir.

Pls wanna know the benefit of having a Mi account cos since I bought my Redmi fone, I haven't register or join the community.

Thanks sir
Wait ooh, u bought it new or used?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:25pm On Sep 07, 2020
RobbStark:

Oga boss, good evening to you.
Thanks to all the wonderful responses you have been dishing out here eapecially as it concerns the Mi brand. Well done sir.

Pls wanna know the benefit of having a Mi account cos since I bought my Redmi fone, I haven't register or join the community.

Thanks sir

Mi account is to Xiaomi what iCloud is to iPhones, hope you understand.

Mi community is just a forum, Though your Mi account is your passkey there.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 07, 2020
Thank you grin.. please I'm trying to install gcam on my REDMI note 9s but how can I Copy and paste the downloaded XML/config File into the folder Configs7.1? cry
quote author=RobbStark post=93680876]

Welcome onboard the Mi ship.[/quote]
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 7:40pm On Sep 07, 2020
toniotonero:

Too bad, even getting someone who has persist.img to flash will be very difficult

Everyone Xiaomi phone have persist.img.

If one knows how to modify it to remove frp and mi account, then it'll be good.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 07, 2020
Thank you cheesy.. please I'm trying to install gcam on my REDMI note 9s but how can I Copy and paste the downloaded XML/config File into the folder Configs7.1? cry
RobbStark:

Welcome onboard the Mi ship.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 07, 2020
nonny400:

I'll call you tomorrow, I'm just about leaving the office.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Prymestrr(m): 8:05pm On Sep 07, 2020
genius43:

Mi account is to Xiaomi what iCloud is to iPhones, hope you understand.

Mi community is just a forum, Though your Mi account is your passkey there.
Bro is this app safe to use?

I need a booster to amplify output on my 3rd party speakers.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:10pm On Sep 07, 2020
Prymestrr:

Poweramp does that for me.

You can try it sha.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Deeni131: 8:43pm On Sep 07, 2020
ironheart:
to use the remote, make sure u have Internet connection, then point the phone to the device u want to control, select the type of device, make of device, then follow the instruction. When your done, save the new device settings, you no longer need the internet to connect again.

I uses remote apps on my redmi note 8 without using data
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Prymestrr(m): 8:55pm On Sep 07, 2020
genius43:

Poweramp does that for me.

You can try it sha.

I actually use poweramp paid unlock version.

Just that my Haylou GT1 pro doesn't really give me the loud sound I want hence the need for a safe audio booster app
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:00pm On Sep 07, 2020
Prymestrr:

I actually use poweramp paid unlock version.

Just that my Haylou GT1 pro doesn't really give me the loud sound I want hence the need for a safe audio booster app

Go to equaliser, choose a preset or edit it when saving and applying select all outputs you want it to affect.

If the output don't change then it is your hardware not the software.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Prymestrr(m): 9:07pm On Sep 07, 2020
genius43:

Go to equaliser, choose a preset or edit it when saving and applying select all outputs you want it to affect.

If the output don't change then it is your hardware not the software.

Ok...thank you.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by RobbStark(m): 9:55pm On Sep 07, 2020
toniotonero:

Wait ooh, u bought it new or used?

New sir.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by abdsamad(m): 10:04pm On Sep 07, 2020
All this sound boosting...
Shaa remember that yours cochlea is not ironman.
it's a vulnerable organ.

If your ears start to ring, take the warning sign and ditch loud noises before you drive yourself to hearing loss

5 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toniotonero(m): 10:10pm On Sep 07, 2020
RobbStark:

New sir.
And u went past mi account without sign up?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sajmark(m): 10:10pm On Sep 07, 2020
Prymestrr:

try black player ex... but take note that amplifying sounds can cause damage to hardware.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by RobbStark(m): 10:12pm On Sep 07, 2020
toniotonero:

Saw it but didn't wanna sign up without getting to know what I am in for
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 10:12pm On Sep 07, 2020
toniotonero:

Mi account don't pop up for a new device, registering is an option.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Prymestrr(m): 10:16pm On Sep 07, 2020
sajmark:

try black player ex... but take note that amplifying sounds can cause damage to hardware.
Will try it...thank you
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 0taPiaPia(m): 11:31pm On Sep 07, 2020
If you have an item still pending collection . Check if it has arrived Nigeria and proceed to Nipost for collection cause it's probably gathering dust there. No calls .
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Haywhy433(m): 12:16am On Sep 08, 2020
Fuckdem:
activate developer option and look for display cut-out under it...then choose corner cut-out

I'm in pain right now... I went back to choose the next cutout option and my phone entered factory mode. I chose to restart but it's not working, , I connected with mi assistant but it's nonsense and couldn't find my phone. Their last option is wipe data and this is a very bad one for me..damn

My phone keeps trying to restart on its own but going back to the mode.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 12:30am On Sep 08, 2020
Haywhy433:

I'm in pain right now... I went back to choose the next cutout option and my phone entered factory mode. I chose to restart but it's not working, , I connected with mi assistant but it's nonsense and couldn't find my phone. Their last option is wipe data and this is a very bad one for me..damn

Someone dropped a disclaimer on this on that same page. The only thing is to wipe data.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Haywhy433(m): 12:36am On Sep 08, 2020
Some top bullshit haaa
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 12:37am On Sep 08, 2020
Haywhy433:

sorry but next time do only as u are told....I specifically mentioned corner cut-out
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Haywhy433(m): 12:40am On Sep 08, 2020
Fuckdem:
sorry but next time do only as u are told....I specifically mentioned corner cut-out
Yes I was using it but notification was everywhere and I felt like trying the rest
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mrcalxy(m): 12:41am On Sep 08, 2020
callydon:

Genius.43 IF u reply any request from this guy again, me will PERSONALLY pick a quarrel with you.

What insolence

I guess you misunderstood me, actually siding with genius43 but maybe you read it the other way round
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 12:46am On Sep 08, 2020
Mrcalxy:

I guess you misunderstood me, actually siding with genius43 but maybe you read it the other way round

I got what you were try to pass.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mrcalxy(m): 12:58am On Sep 08, 2020
genius43:

I got what you were try to pass.

No le le.

I dan modify am sef, ion know how many others will read it from the wrong POV.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sajmark(m): 4:05am On Sep 08, 2020
Haywhy433:

na to wipe and restore o, thread carefully with developer options henceforth bro.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tekenny: 4:30am On Sep 08, 2020
Good morning everyone, please I really need your help, my redmi note 8 is removing/deleting contacts and some photos on its own, please what could be responsible and what should I do to stop any further action?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ironheart(m): 6:03am On Sep 08, 2020
Deeni131:

I uses remote apps on my redmi note 8 without using data
bro, congratulations, Xiaomi mi 4 was the highest phone back then and it was wonderful, as the years passed, they have improved on there product's.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kmartt(m): 6:15am On Sep 08, 2020
Mfunkynation:

Thanks for the response.
please I have seen a lot of Djack product. Which one are you referring to?
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (7788) (7789) (7790) (7791) (7792) (7793) (7794) ... (9317) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.