Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,823 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (7891) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9174883 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7888) (7889) (7890) (7891) (7892) (7893) (7894) ... (9315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Meister(m): 12:47am On Oct 10, 2020
retributor436:
please where can i get the redmi 9? not sure it is in sokoto

There are numerous sellers in the thread store, find the link in the first page of this thread
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by temilade01: 1:07am On Oct 10, 2020
Prymestrr:
Hello guys. Please pardon me for posting this on the thread coz I don't know the right section to post it.

I'm in need of a good dispatch rider who can pick up an item from Ajah Lekki and deliver to Tejuoso on the mainland.

Please assist to link me to anyone who can.

Thanks y'all.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lagosboy3(m): 2:33am On Oct 10, 2020
genius43:

Because new laws prevents them from using those apps outside China and India for now.

Like seriously? cool
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 3:25am On Oct 10, 2020
lagosboy3:

Like seriously? cool

It is been that way since mid last year so it isn't a new development
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by omoadeleye(m): 4:11am On Oct 10, 2020
retributor436:

Pm me on WhatsApp
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Damfostopper(m): 6:15am On Oct 10, 2020
good morning guys....pls what are my chances of recovering my stolen redmi 9a.....the phone is not up to two months sef.....I went to police hqs here for tracking I paid 15k for tracking.... thou they tell me that the tracking is based on when a sim is inserted in the phone
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by stephens2012(m): 8:13am On Oct 10, 2020
genius43:

That is all you get apart from major Android update, this is Android one not MIUI.

Oh. I didn't know. I'll be sure to make a better decision next time.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by omoadeleye(m): 8:23am On Oct 10, 2020
Damfostopper:
good morning guys....pls what are my chances of recovering my stolen redmi 9a.....the phone is not up to two months sef.....I went to police hqs here for tracking I paid 15k for tracking.... thou they tell me that the tracking is based on when a sim is inserted in the phone

damn, you should have just go and get a new phone.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 8:32am On Oct 10, 2020
retributor436:

Come. I have redmi 9 available in Port Harcourt. Can be waybilled to Sokoto via EMS and DHL. 08062907289
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by abdsamad(m): 8:55am On Oct 10, 2020
OlaBa:

I like them big. That's why I'm still using and holding on to my mi max 3

Samsung Galaxy note 20 ultra is 6.9' and people are rushing it.

Toor!
Preferences Preferences Preferences
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by abdsamad(m): 8:56am On Oct 10, 2020
Emmyreal4:
always looking forward to your reply grin grin grin

I do it for my adoring fans cool

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by abdsamad(m): 8:57am On Oct 10, 2020
lagosboy3:

No luck bro

This one na war. Hope it's not time for a factory reset
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fortune9: 9:15am On Oct 10, 2020
genius43:

You can't receive calls and text on 4G only.

Method one
*#*#4636#*#* choose the SIM and select LTE only from the drop-down

Method two
Settings>about phone>all specs>tap on Internal Storage till it pops up the phone information page
tanx boss
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by festwiz(m): 9:20am On Oct 10, 2020
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 9:54am On Oct 10, 2020
buchito1:
So been proudly using my Xiaomi MI Max2 since July 2017 till this moment I type this! grin

No fault, never opened the device to fix anything, no complaints nothing! cheesy

But I decided it's time I upgrade. Local man has stuck with the device for 3yrs+!!!

So after plenty of researches and tons of questions, decided to get me an MI 10 A FVCKING FLAGSHIP!!!

I find the device tire for Naija, didn't see it. Called different sellers from Nairaland here, none had it. Till I reached out to macbeyland and he decided to help me order for it wink Gave me the best price you'd never believe! Come dey wonder if him dey make gain for himsef gan

Well, didn't take up to 18days, I already got my package! With a free Pouch, free Tempered Glass! Awesome! cheesy

I trust macbeyland with my left balls, he doesn't talk too much, cheesy nor reply much messages, but just be rest assured he's 100% reliable and trustworthy!!! smiley

Less I forget to say, the device is a monster, guys get yourself a FLAGSHIP DEVICE!!! I beg you with the name of Jesus Christ! grin E get why!!! grin

BTW, got it with two of the Xiaomi's Air 2

Gotta go. Talk don tire me. angry Thank you for reading! I love you too! angry

Lol � Bros I hail. See as your detailed feedback dey sweet me. Thanks for the patronage and I'm glad you find value and satisfaction in parting with such huge amount for a product of value.

I am always available to serve you better.

As for the issue of not responding to chats on time. I'm still thinking of ways to sort that out, but just know that I'm really doing my best to. It's not easy at all as the only one taking orders, processing them and moving about to various parks to deliver these orders.

Usually when I'm on the move, Its difficult to respond, for the safety of myself and my phone. That's why I normally urge my customers to just drop whatsapp messages so that I will then respond when I'm settled.

We can only get better.

Thanks for the feedback once again.

Cheers.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Texie07: 10:05am On Oct 10, 2020
macbeyland:

Lol � Bros I hail. See as your detailed feedback dey sweet me. Thanks for the patronage and I'm glad you find value and satisfaction in parting with such huge amount for a product of value.

I am always available to serve you better.

As for the issue of not responding to chats on time. I'm still thinking of ways to sort that out, but just know that I'm really doing my best to. It's not easy at all as the only one taking orders, processing them and moving about to various parks to deliver these orders.

Usually when I'm on the move, Its difficult to respond, for the safety of myself and my phone. That's why I normally urge my customers to just drop whatsapp messages so that I will then respond when I'm settled.

We can only get better.

Cheers.
hi macebyland I'm in need of redmi note 5 screen my screen has been bad for like a year and I just want to repair it now
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 10:13am On Oct 10, 2020
Texie07:
hi macebyland I'm in need of redmi note 5 screen my screen has been bad for like a year and I just want to repair it now

Available on ground. 12k
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by abdsamad(m): 10:19am On Oct 10, 2020
macbeyland:

We can only get better.

Cheers.

Doesn't this suggest you're already doing so badly you couldn't possibly do worse thereby leaving stagnation or improvement the only possible changes

It's similar to being at the very bottom and having nowhere to go but up

I said let me look for trouble this early morning lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 11:47am On Oct 10, 2020
abdsamad:

Doesn't this suggest you're already doing so badly you couldn't possibly do worse thereby leaving stagnation or improvement the only possible changes

It's similar to being at the very bottom and having nowhere to go but up

I said let me look for trouble this early morning lipsrsealed
We can only get better means we are doing good and there's always room for improvement.

Even Bill Gates has room for improvement. Hence the release of new windows after the current.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by abdsamad(m): 12:08pm On Oct 10, 2020
macbeyland:

We can only get better means we are doing good and there's always room for improvement.

Even Bill Gates has room for improvement. Hence the release of new windows after the current.

Don't mind me jare. Just looking for trouble
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olanreyman(m): 12:13pm On Oct 10, 2020
festwiz:
Redmi 9, Redmi Note 9s and 9 Pro users should be expecting MiUI 12 from October 20th.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/MIUI-12-for-the-global-versions-of-the-Xiaomi-Redmi-9-Redmi-Note-9S-and-Redmi-Note-9-Pro-is-on-the-horizon.497491.0.html
While note 8 users will wait till next year
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Juljo: 12:40pm On Oct 10, 2020
genius43:

He should install the official Global ROM on his phone.

Mi 10 Pro like Mi 10 has Global Versions.

Please, is the Mi 10 pro global version Dual SIM?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 10, 2020
Somebody answer me na
Which Xiaomi phone supports glo4g
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 12:44pm On Oct 10, 2020
Two years later and we are still strong.

12 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 12:46pm On Oct 10, 2020
Nairalandgirl:
Somebody answer me na
Which Xiaomi phone supports glo4g

Band 3 if it is in your location every Xiaomi model.

Band 28. Most Global Versions Flagships from last year, Mi A3, RN8 Pro, Mi Note 10 and Pro and every Global Version Xiaomi device released this year down to Redmi 9a.

At the bolded did you ask anyone here before and you were ignored?

The tone you use to deliver a message is how most people will address it.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 12:48pm On Oct 10, 2020
Juljo:

Please, is the Mi 10 pro global version Dual SIM?

Mi 10 and Mi 10 Pro uses single SIM slot.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 10, 2020
genius43:

Band 3 if it is in your location every Xiaomi model.

Band 28. Most Global Versions Flagships from last year, Mi A3, RN8 Pro, Mi Note 10 and Pro and every Global Version Xiaomi device released this year down to Redmi 9a.

At the bolded did you ask anyone here before and you were ignored?

The tone you use to deliver a message is how most people will address it.
Thanks so much
Yes I have asked before
Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 12:52pm On Oct 10, 2020
Nairalandgirl:

Thanks so much
Yes I have asked before
Thanks

Which phone do you want to buy?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olanreyman(m): 12:53pm On Oct 10, 2020
Another useless update for redmi note 8

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 10, 2020
genius43:

Which phone do you want to buy?
I don't know yet
But any good one that supports glo4g
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Juljo: 1:17pm On Oct 10, 2020
genius43:

Mi 10 and Mi 10 Pro uses single SIM slot.

Alright, some sites put up misleading information saying its Single or Dual SIM. Thanks by the way
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macanthony25(m): 1:22pm On Oct 10, 2020
Good afternoon ,please who has taken his/her Redmi phone to xioami service centre at BANEX ABUJA for repairs? what was your experience like? how fast did it take them to fix your issues?

i finally took my RN8 that fell inside water to them on thurs,till now I haven't heard from them,though i was told it it will take 2-7 working days ,but my worry is that I ve called the person that checked the phone thrice for update,she didn't pick,I equally called the number on the maintenance receiving receipt I was given ,none picked up. Please do I need to be worried or it's just the way they do things there?

thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7888) (7889) (7890) (7891) (7892) (7893) (7894) ... (9315) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.