Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,922 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (7890) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9175200 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7887) (7888) (7889) (7890) (7891) (7892) (7893) ... (9315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lagosboy3(m): 4:59pm On Oct 09, 2020
E be like say overconfidence don dey enter this Xiaomi matter o. So many complaints these days from users unlike before. Complacency is beginning to set in and their software development team is becoming more careless. Not nice at all. angry
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by omoadeleye(m): 5:02pm On Oct 09, 2020
lagosboy3:
E be like say overconfidence don dey enter this Xiaomi matter o. So many complaints these days from users unlike before. Complacency is beginning to set in and their software development team is becoming more careless. Not nice at all. angry

That's what i have been thinking too

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by festwiz(m): 6:21pm On Oct 09, 2020

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ORIJIN201(m): 6:22pm On Oct 09, 2020
Redmi note 7 needed urgently. call me 08024186918

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by NigPatriot(m): 6:28pm On Oct 09, 2020
Good evening gurus

Please I'm about to upgrade my phone from redmi note 8 to redmi note 9 pro. I'm asking how I can back up my information so nothing gets lost. Please someone help
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by NigPatriot(m): 6:31pm On Oct 09, 2020
kolomax:
Hello good day, i need your help guys, i got mi 10 pro 5g but the problem is it's Chinese version so i would like to put Google play on it but not working for me.. all what am installing it kept on telling me it that all am installing are old versions

How much is it?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OlaBa: 6:50pm On Oct 09, 2020
Xiaomi, just give me a 6.94', Snapdragon 865, Super Amoled, 5300 mah device please... Is that too much to ask? �

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 09, 2020
whats the process of flashing redmi go stuck on bootloop
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by abdsamad(m): 7:16pm On Oct 09, 2020
queenfav:
U get luck..Thank God my phone was in my bag at the back seat.I was trying to buy throat lozenges in traffic.I think that was when she pocketed my earphones.Tomorrow they will say people don't help!

Maybe I don't worry about these things so much cos I don't like people sitting in the front when I'm driving anyway.

If I don't know you, you're sitting at the back. That way I don't have to worry about striking up a conversation and I guess there's also nothing to steal. I sometimes wonder if it makes it easier for somebody to be kidnapped though but, abeg, how many variables will somebody account for

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:17pm On Oct 09, 2020
Troy404:
whats the process of flashing redmi go stuck on bootloop

No need to flash just wipe data

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gh1dzNHhqBg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6tGs7qb_Ws
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by abdsamad(m): 7:19pm On Oct 09, 2020
OlaBa:
Xiaomi, just give me a 6.94', Snapdragon 865, Super Amoled, 5300 mah device please... Is that too much to ask? �

You pipu shaa want "carpal tunnel syndrome" by force.

Are you a gorilla? Are your hands so huge that you need a 7 inch screen? cheesy

Abeg just buy a tab if you want a tab, that's what i say. I'm done with huge screens.

The thing will now end up weighing like 300g

5 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Emmyreal4(m): 7:36pm On Oct 09, 2020
abdsamad:

Abeg just buy a tab if you want a tab, that's what i say. I'm done with huge screens.

always looking forward to your reply grin grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dayo4real12: 7:39pm On Oct 09, 2020
Jemerson:

December
Okay Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dottune(m): 7:47pm On Oct 09, 2020
stephens2012:
Hi everyone, my device started bootloop this morning. Somehow, it fixed itself. This afternoon, the power button started pressing by itself and I managed to switch it off and it went straight to bootloop again.
How do i resolve this?
Is it the power button or bootloop?

P.S: it stopped for now

Cc: genius43
I'm guessing it is a Redmi Note 8? Same thing happened to me on Tuesday. I had to force it to bootloader, where it got stock for about 10mins before going off and I had to restart. This started happening after the last update they sent.

I've not experienced it since then though, just long press your power button to force it to restart.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OlaBa: 7:48pm On Oct 09, 2020
abdsamad:

I like them big. That's why I'm still using and holding on to my mi max 3

Samsung Galaxy note 20 ultra is 6.9' and people are rushing it.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by stephens2012(m): 8:08pm On Oct 09, 2020
Dottune:
I'm guessing it is a Redmi Note 8? Same thing happened to me on Tuesday. I had to force it to bootloader, where it got stock for about 10mins before going off and I had to restart. This started happening after the last update they sent.

I've not experienced it since then though, just long press your power button to force it to restart.

Thats true. It might be the cause. It's Mi A3. Happened twice today. I did the process you mentioned. Thats how it stopped.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 09, 2020
genius43:

No need to flash just wipe data

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gh1dzNHhqBg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6tGs7qb_Ws
so i dont need an mi flash tool which i have already downloaded btw
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kenniology(m): 8:48pm On Oct 09, 2020
buchito1:
So been proudly using my Xiaomi MI Max2 since July 2017 till this moment I type this! grin

No fault, never opened the device to fix anything, no complaints nothing! cheesy

But I decided it's time I upgrade. Local man has stuck with the device for 3yrs+!!!

So after plenty of researches and tons of questions, decided to get me an MI 10 A FVCKING FLAGSHIP!!!

I find the device tire for Naija, didn't see it. Called different sellers from Nairaland here, none had it. Till I reached out to macbeyland and he decided to help me order for it wink Gave me the best price you'd never believe! Come dey wonder if him dey make gain for himsef gan

Well, didn't take up to 18days, I already got my package! With a free Pouch, free Tempered Glass! Awesome! cheesy

I trust macbeyland with my left balls, he doesn't talk too much, cheesy nor reply much messages, but just be rest assured he's 100% reliable and trustworthy!!! smiley

Less I forget to say, the device is a monster, guys get yourself a FLAGSHIP DEVICE!!! I beg you with the name of Jesus Christ! grin E get why!!! grin

BTW, got it with two of the Xiaomi's Air 2

Gotta go. Talk don tire me. angry Thank you for reading! I love you too! angry

Hello, how much did you get your MI 10? I wish to get one ASAP... thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Prymestrr(m): 9:12pm On Oct 09, 2020
Hello guys. Please pardon me for posting this on the thread coz I don't know the right section to post it.

I'm in need of a good dispatch rider who can pick up an item from Ajah Lekki and deliver to Tejuoso on the mainland.

Please assist to link me to anyone who can.

Thanks y'all.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:33pm On Oct 09, 2020
Troy404:
so i dont need an mi flash tool which i have already downloaded btw

That is what I clearly stated
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by arleck(m): 10:19pm On Oct 09, 2020
genius43:

Hard reset is totally different
At some point my phone when I call I would hear this person even when a call comes through my phone wouldn't ring out so I had to use the hard reset you told me so thank you it really worked cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by festwiz(m): 10:20pm On Oct 09, 2020
stephens2012:

Thats true. It might be the cause. It's Mi A3. Happened twice today. I did the process you mentioned. Thats how it stopped.

If it was caused by the update, a patch will be sent soon to prevent it.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ogbenimax007: 10:26pm On Oct 09, 2020
buchito1:
no be lie brother!

It's well. Las las all of us go dey alright wink
sure wink

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lagosboy3(m): 11:13pm On Oct 09, 2020
genius43:

If your contacts app is Google contact check playstore for updates and also check your permissions.

I have always used the native xiaomi contact and phone dialer apps but have now switched to Google phone dialer and contacts as default and that's serving me for now. But not being able to use the native apps is a bummer.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by NigPatriot(m): 11:19pm On Oct 09, 2020
NigPatriot:
Good evening gurus

Please I'm about to upgrade my phone from redmi note 8 to redmi note 9 pro. I'm asking how I can back up my information so nothing gets lost. Please someone help

Please
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by buchito1(m): 11:20pm On Oct 09, 2020
genius43:

He should install the official Global ROM on his phone.

Mi 10 Pro like Mi 10 has Global Versions.
exactly.... thought as much....Easy peasy.... same thing i did here.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Marvel1206: 11:26pm On Oct 09, 2020
Anybody help with gcam and settings redmi note 9s
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by stephens2012(m): 11:27pm On Oct 09, 2020
I doubt it. Mi A3 hasnt enjoyed developer's update at all. All we get is google security patch. We still have a lot of bugs unfixed till now.
festwiz:

If it was caused by the update, a patch will be sent soon to prevent it.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 11:49pm On Oct 09, 2020
lagosboy3:

I have always used the native xiaomi contact and phone dialer apps but have now switched to Google phone dialer and contacts as default and that's serving me for now. But not being able to use the native apps is a bummer.

Because new laws prevents them from using those apps outside China and India for now.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 11:51pm On Oct 09, 2020
stephens2012:
I doubt it. Mi A3 hasnt enjoyed developer's update at all. All we get is google security patch. We still have a lot of bugs unfixed till now.

That is all you get apart from major Android update, this is Android one not MIUI.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by retributor436: 12:17am On Oct 10, 2020
please where can i get the redmi 9? not sure it is in sokoto
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 5ine: 12:37am On Oct 10, 2020
dmgr:
cc: jboixxx
cc: genius43

Am a redmi8 user, but since after updating manually a week ago to A10 , I started experience network fluctuation,.my network will keep going on and off while browsing, and I also notice my battery doesn't last as it used to
Update to v11.0.3

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7887) (7888) (7889) (7890) (7891) (7892) (7893) ... (9315) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.