Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (7916) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9193389 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7913) (7914) (7915) (7916) (7917) (7918) (7919) ... (9317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Emmyreal4(m): 11:08am On Oct 21, 2020
Sapiosexuality:
I think this is beyond that. His problem doesn't seem to be with the phone but with Xiaomi.
I have gone through some of his Lamentations,you are right

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Rareoil(m): 11:22am On Oct 21, 2020
DarkJeddi:
Are you joking or are you for real?
This is the most naive and ignorant statement I've seen for a long while.. shocked

Updating a phone makes the os more power efficient, it doesn't add extra mAh to the battery.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Rareoil(m): 11:23am On Oct 21, 2020
olayinkajnr:

Just like my brother @abdsamad said, ignorance is bliss.
Lol
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 21, 2020
What does this mean?
@genius43 @jboixxx @Tiger2020

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by DarkJeddi(m): 11:36am On Oct 21, 2020
Rareoil:

Updating a phone makes the os more power efficient, it doesn't add extra mAh to the battery.
Really?
And you don't know that an an optimized and efficient UI leads to a better battery life?
Or do you think that the only thing that matters when it comes to a phone's battery life is the amount of mAh battery slapped on it?

11 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by micxwell(m): 11:36am On Oct 21, 2020
Plead:
What does this mean?

@genius43 @jboixxx @Tiger2020
Download directly from playstore. It happens with some apps. You can't just share over xender and install to another phone.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by micxwell(m): 11:37am On Oct 21, 2020
Rareoil:

And when we talk about efficiency, power consumption, Ram optimization and so on is inclusive right?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kvngfrosh(m): 11:53am On Oct 21, 2020
Hyinkar97:
Who still uses RCS Messaging here? Just discovered I can't use that feature anymore
I just enabled Rcs messaging on my device.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Meister(m): 11:59am On Oct 21, 2020
Fokosobo:

Wetin dem do you because I am planning to ditch this stupid 9A with its terrible battery performance and go back to infinix.

I have used two of their devices before (hot1 and hot5) and I never had any problems with them. I have given both out and they still function well.

Infact when I needed a backup device because I now use Samsung, I wanted to get hot8 but I felt I should try Xiaomi due to the way Nairaland boys hype them. I settled down for 9A due to the large 5000mah battery and relatively cheap price but the battery has not impressed me so far.

You just have to do two things to convince us, update your device then send your phone SOT even though we know your SOT right now is very impressive. If there's no improvement like you claim there won't be we will personally apologise to you

6 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by DarkJeddi(m): 12:06pm On Oct 21, 2020
Fokosobo:

You want make I buy Xiaomi Mi 10 ultra as second phone when I already have Samsung as my main device
You bought the cheapest possible Xiaomi and you are expecting heaven and earth from it?
The Mi 10 Ultra you mentioned,person no dey use am as second phone?

Abeg stop hyperventilating all over Nairaland because you bought Redmi 9A, if you don't like it sell the phone and stop disturbing the peace of Nairaland..
Are you not ashamed to admit that you were cajoled by strangers,to buy a phone you never wanted,as old as you are?

22 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 21, 2020
olayinkajnr:

Just like my brother @abdsamad said, ignorance is bliss.

DarkJeddi:
Really?
And you don't know that an an optimized and efficient UI leads to a better battery life?
Or do you think that the only thing that matters when it comes to a phone's battery life is the amount of mAh battery slapped on it?

micxwell:

And when we talk about efficiency, power consumption, Ram optimization and so on is inclusive right?

missiles:

You are so wrong with this your statement. I laugh in French grin

You guys should stop all these software bullshît. No amount of software update and optimization can fix the problem of a badly designed hardware.

If you don't choose your components carefully and ensure the use of power efficient ones, no software will fix the ensuing problems for you.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 21, 2020
Meister:

You just have to do two things to convince us, update your device then send your phone SOT even though we know your SOT right now is very impressive. If there's no improvement like you claim there won't be we will personally apologise to you

I am tired of uploading my SOT. I have upload it here several times when your boss (the one that calls himself genius.....) Was trying to fix it for me.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 12:11pm On Oct 21, 2020
Fokosobo:

You guys should stop all these software bullshît. No amount of software update and optimization can fix the problem of a badly designed hardware.

If you don't choose your components carefully and ensure the use of power efficient ones, no software will fix the ensuing problems for you.

Ignorance is bliss.

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Emmyreal4(m): 12:13pm On Oct 21, 2020
Fokosobo:

baba e don do
If the phone don tire you...put am for market...nobody put rope for your neck say make u buy am before

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Shegun010: 12:14pm On Oct 21, 2020
Fokosobo:

HAHA undecided go tell that to the Google Pixel Devices.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 21, 2020
[s]
DarkJeddi:
You bought the cheapest possible Xiaomi and you are expecting heaven and earth from it?
The Mi 10 Ultra you mentioned,person no dey use am as second phone?

Abeg stop hyperventilating all over Nairaland because you bought Redmi 9A, if you don't like it sell the phone and stop disturbing the peace of Nairaland..
Are you not ashamed to to admit that you were cajoled by strangers to buy a phone you never wanted,as old as you are?
[/s]

Who is this one sounding so pained than the owner of the device himself

Are you one of those being paid by Xiaomi to market their products for them? angry because I don't know why you are ranting and convulsing on my matter.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Emmyreal4(m): 12:15pm On Oct 21, 2020
Shegun010:

grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 12:22pm On Oct 21, 2020
Shegun010:

You guys should stop wasting your time with him. We have more pressing things disturbing us.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by DarkJeddi(m): 12:23pm On Oct 21, 2020
Fokosobo:

How did you know whether or not their components are not power efficient?
How did you arrive at the conclusion that it is a hardware and not a software issue?
The Helio G25 has it been proven to be a bad and inefficient Chipset?
You don't know anything..
So since you don't know anything about it,the best you can do is to update your device and hope that the software updates will improve your device performance..
Instead of you ranting about it,why don't you do the needful that you can do and update your device?

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 21, 2020
[s]
DarkJeddi:
How did you know whether or not their components are not power efficient?
How did you arrive at the conclusion that it is a hardware and not a software issue?
The Helio G25 has it been proven to be a bad and inefficient Chipset?
You don't know anything..
So since you don't know anything about it,the best you can do is to update your device and hope that the software updates will improve your device performance..
Instead of you ranting about it,why don't you do the needful that you can do and update your device?
[/s]

You are typing jargons.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by festwiz(m): 12:58pm On Oct 21, 2020
Don't waste your energy on a troll.

9 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jemerson: 1:17pm On Oct 21, 2020
DarkJeddi:
Really?

Leave the mbeku grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by DarkJeddi(m): 1:35pm On Oct 21, 2020
Fokosobo:
[s][/s]

You are typing jargons.
So says a Sissy that cannot take responsibility for his own actions.. shocked
#SIMP
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 1:40pm On Oct 21, 2020
Plead:
What does this mean?

@genhius43 @jboijxxx @Tihger2020
Download from source.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by abdsamad(m): 2:27pm On Oct 21, 2020
Jemerson:

I use Huawei

No but you actually use Xiaomi

Check it very well, you'll see that it is Xiaomi

In fact, I declare that everyone on this thread uses Xiaomi as their first, second and torchlight phones.

All your iPhone and Samsungs are automatically Xiaomi the second you step foot in this thread

grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Trex4(m): 3:43pm On Oct 21, 2020
Fokosobo:
[s][/s]

You are typing jargons.
You've not still sent the Screen on time. Send it let's evaluate and see what's wrong instead of complaining.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jemerson: 4:37pm On Oct 21, 2020
abdsamad:

No but you actually use Xiaomi

Check it very well, you'll see that it is Xiaomi

In fact, I declare that everyone on this thread uses Xiaomi as their first, second and torchlight phones.

All your iPhone and Samsungs are automatically Xiaomi the second you step foot in this thread

grin

grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Meister(m): 4:38pm On Oct 21, 2020
Fokosobo:

I am tired of uploading my SOT. I have upload it here several times when your boss (the one that calls himself genius.....) Was trying to fix it for me.

Did you follow his instructions though or you just continued countering his views.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by chuksp09(m): 4:41pm On Oct 21, 2020
olayinkajnr:

Radio Garden

It's on playstore.
Ese baba
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sapiosexuality(m): 4:43pm On Oct 21, 2020
Meister:

Did you follow his instructions though or you just continued countering his views.
I think he loves the attention. Troll is the word.

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by NigeriaBam: 4:51pm On Oct 21, 2020
Please, I bought Redmi 9C for someone yesterday, but 9mobile SIM is not working.. It show Network sign, but can't make call and browse.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7913) (7914) (7915) (7916) (7917) (7918) (7919) ... (9317) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.