Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (7913) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9162683 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7910) (7911) (7912) (7913) (7914) (7915) (7916) ... (9314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Geofavor(m): 9:48am On Oct 20, 2020
saint2ace:

Totally okay, better than most chargers since the output current is constant, so no fear of surge due to power fluctuations..

Some people prefer it to charging with the charger brick. especially if u have one that does all the charging protocols, then U're definitely in safe hands.....
Man, I don't understand all these grammar.

I want to get a 30000Mah PB .... I already use a 20000Mah, but it's not enough. We can go for 3 weeks without light here. I'm hoping that if I get this extra PB, after a full charge of the two PBs , they should keep my phone on for at least a week. Should I go ahead? Hope no side effects?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OwoukoUrua(m): 10:20am On Oct 20, 2020
After reading a lot of positive reviews about our Oga @macbeyland, I believe I don't need to ask if he's credible before doing business with him . . . Right?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Meister(m): 10:27am On Oct 20, 2020
Geofavor:

Man, I don't understand all these grammar.

I want to get a 30000Mah PB .... I already use a 20000Mah, but it's not enough. We can go for 3 weeks without light here. I'm hoping that if I get this extra PB, after a full charge of the two PBs , they should keep my phone on for at least a week. Should I go ahead? Hope no side effects?

Even if you don't understand the whole grammar you cans see where he wrote 'totally okay' and 'youre in safe hands' angry

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 11:05am On Oct 20, 2020
OwoukoUrua:
After reading a lot of positive reviews about our Oga @macbeyland, I believe I don't need to ask if he's credible before doing business with him . . . Right?
you just asked already cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 11:14am On Oct 20, 2020
Tiger2020:
You know that style bro....

Recently, someone came here to post that he just sent money to Mr. ABC and that he's patiently waiting for his device! Wasn't that a way of telling us, "Hey! My money de this guy hand o". grin grin

5 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Hakeem12(m): 11:32am On Oct 20, 2020
jboixxx:

Recently, someone came here to post that he just sent money to Mr. ABC and that he's patiently waiting for his device! Wasn't that a way of telling us, "Hey! My money de this guy hand o". grin grin
lol, I don't blame people. E no easygringrin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jikins(m): 11:35am On Oct 20, 2020
For who it may concern. MIUI 12 is live on redmi note 7 EEA version. It hasn't been pushed to the normal system updater app in settings though. But it was shared on the official miui updates telegram group.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by reaky(m): 11:59am On Oct 20, 2020
After the long waiting
My kz zsn Pro Hybrid earphone
de my ear like this doing its job
All thanks to
jboixxx

Funny enough it has been with them post office people for long

And I have been going there all this time o
they keep saying them never receive am
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nongo123(m): 12:03pm On Oct 20, 2020
jikins:
For who it may concern. MIUI 12 is live on redmi note 7 EEA version. It hasn't been pushed to the normal system updater app in settings though. But it was shared on the official miui updates telegram group.

Hoping MIUI 12 for RN8 is also on the way. I'm going to get the device on Saturday.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 12:24pm On Oct 20, 2020
reaky:
After the long waiting
My kz zsn Pro Hybrid earphone
de my ear like this doing its job
All thanks to

Funny enough it has been with them post office people for long

And I have been going there all this time o
they keep saying them never receive am
Boss mi, thanks for your patience and understanding. As always, you'll always get your package(s) sent via NIPOST Registered Mail. If after 2weeks, no receipt or notification for pickup, visit them and claim your item(s). We're so confident about that.

Remember, with us, no missing item(s).
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 12:24pm On Oct 20, 2020
jboixxx:

leave the wise men

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by John131: 12:45pm On Oct 20, 2020
Does it mean each Xiaomi device has its own driver ? I don't get this .

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OwoukoUrua(m): 1:17pm On Oct 20, 2020
Tiger2020:
Lol . . . Implied meaning

It's my first time, so my naivety is forgivable
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 20, 2020
Pls what's the disadvantage of Chinese version global rom redmi 8
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by reaky(m): 1:44pm On Oct 20, 2020
jboixxx:
Boss mi, thanks for your patience and understanding. As always, you'll always get your package(s) sent via NIPOST Registered Mail. If after 2weeks, no receipt or notification for pickup, visit them and claim your item(s). We're so confident about that.

Remember, with us, no missing item(s).

☺️♥️
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dwaynestefan: 2:17pm On Oct 20, 2020
It's 20th of October and there's no news on the Miui 12 update for Redmi Note 9 Pro.

See am say Xiaomi no get sense na. I don dae regret buying this phone small small.

iphone no fit promise users update on a said date, and keep postponing it everytime na.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Geofavor(m): 2:31pm On Oct 20, 2020
Meister:

Even if you don't understand the whole grammar you cans see where he wrote 'totally okay' and 'youre in safe hands' angry
Thank you.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by blackpearl028: 2:49pm On Oct 20, 2020
pls i need a used rn7 or rn8 my budget 40-45k lagos.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by festwiz(m): 3:19pm On Oct 20, 2020
reaky:

☺️♥️

When did Emojis become supported on NL?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 3:40pm On Oct 20, 2020
UchihaItachi, ZSN Pro now avail.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dmz1: 4:05pm On Oct 20, 2020
please can any xiaomi RN7 help me out. i can't open downloaded pages offline. I it always say "cannot download file. I invalid link"
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by shedo4sure: 4:08pm On Oct 20, 2020
jikins:
please how can i download and update it manually without recovery?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 4:15pm On Oct 20, 2020
shedo4sure:
please how can i download and update it manually without recovery?

Are you using EEA ROM?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by shedo4sure: 4:22pm On Oct 20, 2020
genius43:

Are you using EEA ROM?
nope, i'm on global stable ROM.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Shegun010: 4:22pm On Oct 20, 2020
Dwaynestefan:
It's 20th of October and there's no news on the Miui 12 update for Redmi Note 9 Pro.

See am say Xiaomi no get sense na. I don dae regret buying this phone small small.

iphone no fit promise users update on a said date, and keep postponing it everytime na.

I'm also using the same device, calm down it'll reach you, if you think you've waited long enough, think about the note 8 users. The MIUI 12 update will surely come, you no need rush, if you dey vex you fit send Lei Jun message sha make e release am sharparly for us abeg.

5 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 4:45pm On Oct 20, 2020
shedo4sure:
nope, i'm on global stable ROM.

The one that ends with "MIXM" right?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by shedo4sure: 4:48pm On Oct 20, 2020
genius43:

The one that ends with "MIXM" right?
Yup
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by surely22: 4:54pm On Oct 20, 2020
Shegun010:

I'm also using the same device, calm down it'll reach you, if you think you've waited long enough, think about the note 8 users. The MIUI 12 update will surely come, you no need rush, if you dey vex you fit send Lei Jun message sha make e release am sharparly for us abeg.

It's funny ehh. Some folk on here ehhh.
If R9A came with MIUI12 out of the box.
Why do you think RN9pro won't receive MIUI12 Update?

Loool.
I low-key don't like that MIUI12 sef.

BTW, I'm a R9 user.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Saviolamemphix(m): 4:56pm On Oct 20, 2020
please how can I make my keyboard more bold than this??
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Shegun010: 5:03pm On Oct 20, 2020
surely22:

It's funny ehh. Some folk on here ehhh.
If R9A came with MIUI12 out of the box.
Why do you think RN9pro won't receive MIUI12 Update?

Loool.
I low-key don't like that MIUI12 sef.

BTW, I'm a R9 user.

Bro I don't know oh, if they can't wait then they should sell their phones and go for other brands that do what Xiaomi does.
These are the same people that will come and complain about battery drain and Android system ish after they've updated to MIUI 12 oh and say they would've stayed on MIUI 11. This life sha.

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 5:16pm On Oct 20, 2020
shedo4sure:
Yup

Not your turn yet.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by shedo4sure: 5:39pm On Oct 20, 2020
genius43:

Not your turn yet.
ok, like how long do we have to wait?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7910) (7911) (7912) (7913) (7914) (7915) (7916) ... (9314) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.