Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,674 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (7965) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9200740 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7962) (7963) (7964) (7965) (7966) (7967) (7968) ... (9317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 5:24pm On Nov 07, 2020
stixz Clear your ad as it's not allowed here. Place your ads at Xiaomi Thread Store
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Morphinne: 5:37pm On Nov 07, 2020
genius43:

Still be patient. There are issues on their side, priority issues.

Thanks bro. At this rate, it's like we note 8 users will be leading a protest soon�
Another thing, I noticed my back camera output had been so bad lately. Had to replace the gcam with another cam app.. I think it's called Trcam, thinking that's d issue but I got a notification from this new app that d camera lens might be needing cleansing. How do I go about this bro? The selfie cam is still very sharp

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sandammy(m): 5:45pm On Nov 07, 2020
Those of me on redmi 9 never see update for MIUI 12. Hope them no forget me?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SholaAdeoye(m): 5:46pm On Nov 07, 2020
Good evening everyone. Please does anyone know where I can get a back panel cover replacement for my Redmi 8? I bought the blue variant and it started peeling after less than two months. It now looks so ugly that I don't like looking at it. I want to change it to a black color and want to know if it's possible, and if it is, to know who can run it for me and for how much.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 6:02pm On Nov 07, 2020
SholaAdeoye:
Good evening everyone. Please does anyone know where I can get a back panel cover replacement for my Redmi 8? I bought the blue variant and it started peeling after less than two months. It now looks so ugly that I don't like looking at it. I want to change it to a black color and want to know if it's possible, and if it is, to know who can run it for me and for how much.
Check Macbeyland if he has. You are not using a case cuz I have many people using R8 and it's still looking new after several months of usage. If you are unable to get a replacement case, then, get a non transparent covering for it.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saint2ace(m): 6:03pm On Nov 07, 2020
Morphinne:

Thanks bro. At this rate, it's like we note 8 users will be leading a protest soon�
Another thing, I noticed my back camera output had been so bad lately. Had to replace the gcam with another cam app.. I think it's called Trcam, thinking that's d issue but I got a notification from this new app that d camera lens might be needing cleansing. How do I go about this bro? The selfie cam is still very sharp

Check to see if u've removed the protective film on the back camera.....
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Morphinne: 6:07pm On Nov 07, 2020
saint2ace:

Check to see if u've removed the protective film on the back camera.....

I don't understand bro but thanks. Do you mean the glass covering d back camera? If yes, then no, it's still intact
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Osyxcel(m): 6:10pm On Nov 07, 2020
weblord1900:
I have used and reset my phone many times but the last reset I did started showing this two settings..
Who else has it? I'm using RN7

You turned off MIUI optimization in developers option.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by DEIFIED(m): 6:20pm On Nov 07, 2020
please guys how do I stop the screen of my redmi 9c from coming on just by holding it. sometimes if it's on the bed and I sit or jump into the bed the screen light will also come on. I have put of double tap to come on feature, close proximity censor is off too. I don't know how to stop it from coming on impromptu all the time.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sapiosexuality(m): 6:22pm On Nov 07, 2020
DEIFIED:
please guys how do I stop the screen of my redmi 9c from coming on just by holding it. sometimes if it's on the bed and I sit or jump into the bed the screen light will also come on. I have put of double tap to come on feature, close proximity censor is off too. I don't know how to stop it from coming on impromptu all the time.
Face Recognition?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 6:39pm On Nov 07, 2020
weblord1900:
I have used and reset my phone many times but the last reset I did started showing this two settings..
Who else has it? I'm using RN7

Revert to default theme and region to Nigeria and check again
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saint2ace(m): 6:39pm On Nov 07, 2020
Morphinne:

I don't understand bro but thanks. Do you mean the glass covering d back camera? If yes, then no, it's still intact

Every Xiaomi phone comes with a protective film on the front and the cameras, did u remove the one for the camera?

Cos the way light is dispersed in that picture shows there's a film covering the camera.

Check again....

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 6:41pm On Nov 07, 2020
Morphinne:

Clean your back lens and trCam is still GCam. Just different modders trying to distinguish their mods from each other.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by JasonSleek(m): 6:55pm On Nov 07, 2020
Please guys... I'm experiencing sudden screen blackouts when playing Call of duty. I have to close the app and restart to get it to stop.

How do I fix this? RN9s. cry
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lilshevy(m): 7:01pm On Nov 07, 2020
genius43:

Your number isn't needed, username is what is needed
forgotten it isn't WhatsApp.... My username is HOODWALKER.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Morphinne: 7:01pm On Nov 07, 2020
saint2ace:

Every Xiaomi phone comes with a protective film on the front and the cameras, did u remove the one for the camera?

Cos the way light is dispersed in that picture shows there's a film covering the camera.

Check again....
Thanks bro. I can see a nylon covering it. So do you suggest I remove it or have the phone opened to clean up the lens cus I'm sure the nylon isn't the lens lol
Abeg no vex for my naivety. I no grab
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by omoadeleye(m): 7:08pm On Nov 07, 2020
saint2ace:

Check again....

Every Xiaomi as how?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saint2ace(m): 7:10pm On Nov 07, 2020
Morphinne:

Thanks bro. I can see a nylon covering it. So do you suggest I remove it or have the phone opened to clean up the lens cus I'm sure the nylon isn't the lens lol

Remove the nylon and u'll be fine...

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by omoadeleye(m): 7:10pm On Nov 07, 2020
JasonSleek:
Please guys... I'm experiencing sudden screen blackouts when playing Call of duty. I have to close the app and restart to get it to stop.

Same here on my Poco X3.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:11pm On Nov 07, 2020
JasonSleek:

I think the issue is from COD.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Meister(m): 7:12pm On Nov 07, 2020
JasonSleek:

Mehn I thought this was happening to just me, wetin dey occur abeg ?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by weblord1900: 7:15pm On Nov 07, 2020
Osyxcel:

You turned off MIUI optimization in developers option.
Yea I did that because the xapk installer I'm using told me to turn it off after a failed installation. It worked after I turned it off..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Crypton: 7:15pm On Nov 07, 2020
Morphinne:

Remove the nylon.
Its blocking light coming into the lens

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Morphinne: 7:22pm On Nov 07, 2020
saint2ace:

Remove the nylon and u'll be fine...

Boss I don see nylon na to comot am come remain o
It doesn't look like something that's ready to come out cheesy
Any tip?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by teeblaze23(m): 7:29pm On Nov 07, 2020
hello guys, i want to get the redmi 9c. any issue associated wit d phone?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GreaterFuture(m): 7:30pm On Nov 07, 2020
Here is a new one guys, pls rate the Battery life

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saint2ace(m): 7:38pm On Nov 07, 2020
Morphinne:

Boss I don see nylon na to comot am come remain o
It doesn't look like something that's ready to come out cheesy
Any tip?

Use ur finger nails to scratch it from the end, u'll get an opening, if ur nails are short, u could use a razor but don't apply pressure so u don scratch the lens, once u pry open a part of it use ur finger to lift and remove.....

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Morphinne: 7:48pm On Nov 07, 2020
saint2ace:

Use ur finger nails to scratch it from the end, u'll get an opening, if ur nails are short, u could use a razor but don't apply pressure so u don scratch the lens, once u pry open a part of it use ur finger to lift and remove.....

Appreciate
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by omoadeleye(m): 8:07pm On Nov 07, 2020
GreaterFuture:

Lol, what are you going to do about it if they tell you that your phone battery is very bad?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:10pm On Nov 07, 2020
GreaterFuture:

Do you use your phone in full brightness?

Secondly change details to Ranking and Screenshot
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ugwumichael(m): 8:10pm On Nov 07, 2020
thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (7962) (7963) (7964) (7965) (7966) (7967) (7968) ... (9317) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.