Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,145 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (7967) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9223832 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7964) (7965) (7966) (7967) (7968) (7969) (7970) ... (9318) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ityP(m): 5:11am On Nov 08, 2020
Habrek:

How you take find redmi note 4...?

I no even fit find redmi note 6 pro....

I was lucky to see it in one of my friend's phone shop o. Seems he ordered it for some years now and couldn't sell it
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 5:12am On Nov 08, 2020
jamauldeen:
I JUST BOUGTH REDMI NOTE 9 PRO ...AND I JUST DISCOVERED THE WHATSAPP VIDEO CALL CAMERA QUALITY IS BAD ...IS IT THE SETTING OR THATS THE PHONE ISSUE..SOMEONE KINDLY HELP OUT ..COS PEOPLE KEPT ASKING ME WHATS WRONG WITH MY FAC WHEN AM ON VIDEO CALL..THE VIDEO CALL QUALITY IS LOW..C

Video quality on WhatsApp always get as e be. And it in most cases switches clarity depending on how good your network speeds are. I prefer Telegram video call to WhatsApp.

No need for capslock it shows you are shouting.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by teeblaze23(m): 5:37am On Nov 08, 2020
genius43:

If A11 is what you have in mind go for it. But keep the specs of bought of them side by side and compare which is better.
d specs don enter my eyes, cant resist bbt i av some concerns abt some of d complaints am reading here, dats y i nid to here d opinion of guru like u
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by DEIFIED(m): 6:40am On Nov 08, 2020
Sapiosexuality:
Face Recognition?
I didn't even activate that. I am only using the finger print and pattern unlock for security.

aysnoopy:

It's settings. U set it to be like that
I know I didn't change any setting related to that, it has been like that since I bought it. please is there any way I cange undo it.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by teebest4we(m): 6:48am On Nov 08, 2020
jboixxx:
What kinda software prob.? Explain better or visit Xiaomi Phones Tweaking Thread

Thanks for ur reply. It asking for OS,
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 7:00am On Nov 08, 2020
teeblaze23:

d specs don enter my eyes, cant resist bbt i av some concerns abt some of d complaints am reading here, dats y i nid to here d opinion of guru like u
Buy A11. It's better!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by DEIFIED(m): 7:03am On Nov 08, 2020
guys even if my data is switched off in most cases my phone is still connected. I am even commenting with it here now with data switch off.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by aysnoopy(m): 7:05am On Nov 08, 2020
DEIFIED:

I didn't even activate that. I am only using the finger print and pattern unlock for security.

I know I didn't change any setting related to that, it has been like that since I bought it. please is there any way I cange undo it.

There is way.
Go to settings..
Go to display
Click lock screen (at d bottom of the display page)
Then finally off RAISE TO WAKE.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by JasonSleek(m): 7:05am On Nov 08, 2020
It's my birthday, new family... cheesy

Please, say me a prayer, oh noble ones..... grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by aysnoopy(m): 7:07am On Nov 08, 2020
JasonSleek:

Please, say me a prayer and maybe show some love too, oh noble ones..... grin

UBA.
Happy birthday
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by DEIFIED(m): 7:08am On Nov 08, 2020
aysnoopy:

There is way. Go to settings.. Go to display Click lock screen (at d bottom of the display page) Then finally off RAISE TO WAKE.
where here?

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 7:10am On Nov 08, 2020
SholaAdeoye:

Chief, do you really think I'll buy a new phone and start using it without it without using a case? Besides, I'm not the only one that has the problem. There are other people that have experienced similar issues with this blue variant especially that have recounted the same experience on the Redmi 8 thread so Idk. Anyway, thanks for the help. I've gotten the number and will hit him up on WhatsApp. I appreciate.
I've seen such peeling before and I'm still wondering how it happened! My wife uses R8, 3 colleagues of mine use R8 (1 will clock a year next month and 2 others are over 8 months) and they're still as clean as new. So, I'm confused on the peeling ish.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 7:13am On Nov 08, 2020
JasonSleek:

UBA.
Happy b'day but this sharing of bank account here get as it be sha.

God bless your new age and make life easy/easier for you. Stay good and be happy.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by akashi01(m): 7:35am On Nov 08, 2020
jamauldeen:
I JUST BOUGTH REDMI NOTE 9 PRO ...AND I JUST DISCOVERED THE WHATSAPP VIDEO CALL CAMERA QUALITY IS BAD ...IS IT THE SETTING OR THATS THE PHONE ISSUE..SOMEONE KINDLY HELP OUT ..COS PEOPLE KEPT ASKING ME WHATS WRONG WITH MY FAC WHEN AM ON VIDEO CALL..THE VIDEO CALL QUALITY IS LOW..C

No solution to this and it's not network issue either as earlier stated. I've learnt to live with it even though it's annoying.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by aysnoopy(m): 7:47am On Nov 08, 2020
DEIFIED:

where here?

I've said it bro. At d bottom of the display page.. u can see lock screen na.. in blue color
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by aysnoopy(m): 7:50am On Nov 08, 2020
How can I stop an app from consuming my battery.
I've a particular app (calculator) I use to hide some private pictures from my phone but whenever I check through my battery usage, this app uses more battery life.
How can I reduce the way it drains battery

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by teeblaze23(m): 8:26am On Nov 08, 2020
jboixxx:
Buy A11. It's better!
pls bro, are u really serious. What are ur reasons pls enlighten a brother
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mrrespect(m): 8:27am On Nov 08, 2020
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by rajo4real(m): 8:28am On Nov 08, 2020
Guys, pls i ned help here in IBADAN!

There is no 9mobile 3G network with most phones on Android 10.
I have also confirmed this issue with Redmi 9 cry

I want to buy a Redmi Note 9s but scared of this 3G network issue.

Is there anyone using 9mobile in Ibadan on redmi 9 or Note 9s experiencing this
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by naijasensei: 8:30am On Nov 08, 2020
ityP:

Screen shattered o. Parts scarce like mad

Damn, that's bad.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kennyflyair: 8:43am On Nov 08, 2020
ityP:

I was lucky to see it in one of my friend's phone shop o. Seems he ordered it for some years now and couldn't sell it

So did you buy it new or someone used it before you bought. Cos if it's new, you're quite lucky
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by missiles: 8:54am On Nov 08, 2020
DEIFIED:

Goto settings - lock screen - then switch off raise to wake
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by alosbaba007(m): 9:02am On Nov 08, 2020
jamauldeen:

Use google DUO and come back here to give testimony
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by omoadeleye(m): 9:08am On Nov 08, 2020
JasonSleek:

UBA.

Na wa o
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by omoadeleye(m): 9:10am On Nov 08, 2020
rajo4real:
Guys, pls i ned help here in IBADAN!

There is no 9mobile 3G network with most phones on Android 10.
I have also confirmed this issue with Redmi 9 cry

I want to buy a Redmi Note 9s but scared of this 3G network issue.

Is there anyone using 9mobile in Ibadan on redmi 9 or Note 9s experiencing this

I'm in Ibadan and i don't think there's 9mobile 4G here, but you can still enjoy other network 4G on it.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 9:39am On Nov 08, 2020
alosbaba007:

Use google DUO and come back here to give testimony
Dat app is underrated.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 9:42am On Nov 08, 2020
alosbaba007:

Have people around me using that phone for a year nw, one is a bricklayer self no issues of peeling anywhere at all never experienced it, maybe some chemical spilled on it.
I don't know how that peeling de happen sha but I've seen one or 2 users here with that experience, but hey, one of my colleagues that uses it can press phone for 18hrs! His unit is still as new.

How some de experience that peeling is still a mystery!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 9:44am On Nov 08, 2020
aysnoopy:
How can I stop an app from consuming my battery.
I've a particular app (calculator) I use to hide some private pictures from my phone but whenever I check through my battery usage, this app uses more battery life.
How can I reduce the way it drains battery
Activate battery saver under its settings, i.e., through Calculator app settings.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by drjprince: 9:44am On Nov 08, 2020
@korban3134 came through... wink
Am back for now
Please who is using Aosp ROMs which is the most stable it is time to start the custom ROM journey once again cheesy
Modified
There are no reviews,Xiaomi would always deliver so I have nothing to worry about

(1) (2) (3) ... (7964) (7965) (7966) (7967) (7968) (7969) (7970) ... (9318) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.