Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,039 members, 7,835,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (8039) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9354609 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8036) (8037) (8038) (8039) (8040) (8041) (8042) ... (9324) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by chelseamann(m): 4:28pm On Dec 02, 2020
Guys, I Wana try xioami..which one has 4000mah up.. wonderful camera..4-6gb..64gb Rom..dual sim and memory card space...new or very clean used one below 70k
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kakamorufu(m): 4:29pm On Dec 02, 2020
genius43:

Are you using a custom theme?
am using the phone theme
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 4:30pm On Dec 02, 2020
Kakamorufu:

am using the phone theme

Post a Screenshot let us see.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by explosiveskull(m): 4:34pm On Dec 02, 2020
Danator:

Use 9pay.
U must have a 9mobile number. And ensure its the only sim in your phone.( Sim1 slot for two sim phone).
If you are not connected to a wifi, then you must have an active mobile data plan on the 9mobile line.

Go to 9pay dot com dot ng and sign up for an account. (Make sure your phone browser is on desktop mode).
When signing up, use your google account as the email address and your 9mobile phone number.
After signing up, fund account with amount required to purchase app on playstore.
Open playstore and tap menu, tap payment methods.
9pay option should come up. You can finish the purchase from there.
Am indisposed now as I can't get a 9mobile sim
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2kurupt(m): 4:43pm On Dec 02, 2020
genius43:

Una don leave us finish.

Oga mi, we still dey follow your lead
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by TrebleChamp(m): 4:43pm On Dec 02, 2020
explosiveskull:

I have polaris verve card, dosen't seem to work
Verve doesn't work bro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by rationalist007: 4:44pm On Dec 02, 2020
My redmi note 9 front camera is trash..I mean it is an eyesore...gurus in the house please what can be done.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kennyflyair: 4:47pm On Dec 02, 2020
stephinnoyewole:

I disagree
Go-to RN9s thread on XDA... U will see a thread on sot...pple are having mad sot

You know say xda na international site. Some of the sot you see there are based on wi-fi browsing. Person wey dey get 15hours sot on mobile network fit get up to 18 hours with wi-fi.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kennyflyair: 4:48pm On Dec 02, 2020
organism3:
redmi 7a is wireless radio but it doesnt play when i connect bluetooth

You won't hear anything via bluetooth. Tried it on my 8a too
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kennyflyair: 4:49pm On Dec 02, 2020
Ay92:

There's actually an app that makes radio work wirelessly

You mean via bluetooth? Can you tell us the app name?

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Olochee: 5:04pm On Dec 02, 2020
oyinbayode:

Download GCAMATOR From play store

Alright...thanks man
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Olochee: 5:06pm On Dec 02, 2020
genius43:

Go to the Photography thread join their Telegram channel and ask there.

Thanks sir
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sagenifty: 5:25pm On Dec 02, 2020
chelseamann:
Guys, I Wana try xioami..which one has 4000mah up.. wonderful camera..4-6gb..64gb Rom..dual sim and memory card space...new or very clean used one below 70k
I have redmi note 9 sir for that price
but it's 3gb ram 64gbrom
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ay92(m): 5:30pm On Dec 02, 2020
Kennyflyair:

You mean via bluetooth? Can you tell us the app name?
It's called "soundapp" . I'm not sure it's on Play Store though and the settings is somehow complicated.

Trust me, there are a million things you can do with android, it's one of the reasons why I hate iPhones

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by chelseamann(m): 5:38pm On Dec 02, 2020
Sagenifty:

I have redmi note 9 sir for that price
but it's 3gb ram 64gbrom
I can't use phone less than 4gb ram.sorry sir
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kakamorufu(m): 5:45pm On Dec 02, 2020
genius43:

Post a Screenshot let us see.
That's it. The Instagram apps and others are not using the font. But the app is effective on the home screen.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 5:47pm On Dec 02, 2020
Kakamorufu:
That's it. The Instagram apps and others are not using the font. But the app is effective on the home screen.

Where did you get theme from?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Aphrygian(m): 5:51pm On Dec 02, 2020
Good day my pple,pls recommend a good phone note more than 65k, I need to get it as a gift for someone
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 02, 2020
Good day everyone please I need advice on what to do.my Remi note 9 pro isn't booting. Nothing happened to it,only new dev was the update to miui 12,but That was weeks back.i got this phone July,it's stuck on miui icon.its not booting.i need help or suggestion of good repairers,I've tried recovery mode still nothing
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 6:21pm On Dec 02, 2020
chizzily:
Good day everyone please I need advice on what to do.my Remi note 9 pro isn't booting. Nothing happened to it,only new dev was the update to miui 12,but That was weeks back.i got this phone July,it's stuck on miui icon.its not booting.i need help or suggestion of good repairers,I've tried recovery mode still nothing

Did you install an app before this happened?

When you turn it on at the MIUI icon hold power button for a long while to try force start it to safe mode
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by xoftxoul: 6:28pm On Dec 02, 2020
genius43:

Which phone?
Redmi 8
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kakamorufu(m): 6:45pm On Dec 02, 2020
genius43:

Where did you get theme from?
thats the theme i downloaded from the phone theme app
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jameek(m): 7:20pm On Dec 02, 2020
error4040:

Yes we know about that, but whay is it only on Sammy devices you would see 4g+ but other Devices just 4G that's the Question.

Redmi Note 9 Pro
MTN network 4G+.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saint2ace(m): 7:20pm On Dec 02, 2020
chizzily:

Do u have an SD card in ur phone? If u do remove it, boot up ur phone and observe again. If it still continues then do what genius43 said reboot your phone once u get to the Redmi logo press and hold the volume down button till the phone restarts itself fully into safe mode.

Check it for about an hour or two if it works okay then check ur apps one by one to find the culprit....
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Rareoil(m): 7:40pm On Dec 02, 2020
chelseamann:

Xiaomi redmi 9
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Rareoil(m): 7:42pm On Dec 02, 2020
Aphrygian:
Good day my pple,pls recommend a good phone note more than 65k, I need to get it as a gift for someone

Redmi 9
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by chelseamann(m): 7:53pm On Dec 02, 2020
Rareoil:

Xiaomi redmi 9
Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kennyflyair: 7:55pm On Dec 02, 2020
Ay92:

It's called "soundapp" . I'm not sure it's on Play Store though and the settings is somehow complicated.

Trust me, there are a million things you can do with android, it's one of the reasons why I hate iPhones

Thanks I would try it out

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:06pm On Dec 02, 2020
Kakamorufu:
thats the theme i downloaded from the phone theme app

Revert to default theme and try a font other than the one you currently applied.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:07pm On Dec 02, 2020
xoftxoul:

Redmi 8

Check Playstore and see if the phone app is still installed.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kakamorufu(m): 8:23pm On Dec 02, 2020
genius43:

Revert to default theme and try a font other than the one you currently applied.
okay bro. on it
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by explosiveskull(m): 8:32pm On Dec 02, 2020
Please genius43 I mistakenly bought this OTG adapter and have tried accessing my files in the a hard drive enclosed in an external hard drive casing. The hard drive is my previous laptop. When I attached OTG adapter to my phone, the hard drive is like that instead no blinking light at least show that something is happening and my phone system dosen't indicate that something was plugged in. I really need little help here cos it is cos of this my hard drive that I bought an OTG adapter. Please any work around or tweak, enlighten me on what to do.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8036) (8037) (8038) (8039) (8040) (8041) (8042) ... (9324) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: waxxydude and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.