Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (8070) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9299774 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8067) (8068) (8069) (8070) (8071) (8072) (8073) ... (9323) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 8:35pm On Dec 12, 2020
genius43:

I still frown when I see people using flash to take pictures in daytime.
Hehehehe, especially ladies, won't forget one that told me to increase her screen's brightness to the maximum before snapping her, so that the pictures go dey brighter grin.

9 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:38pm On Dec 12, 2020
Gptech:

Hehehehe, especially ladies, won't forget one that told me to increase her screen's brightness to the maximum before snapping her, so that the pictures go dey brighter grin.

This one enter me

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Harryfrosh: 8:38pm On Dec 12, 2020
good evening, please any xiaomi engineer in ibadan that can help fix my xiaomi max 2 touchpad, its been pressing itself now for over a week now.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kennyflyair: 8:44pm On Dec 12, 2020
theFilmtric:

he insulted me first
And we never had a conversation

theFilmtricsay
I couldn't help it. grin

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kennyflyair: 8:45pm On Dec 12, 2020
JamOSneh:
I really appreciate bro i think it work, since I did wat u asked me to do, it as stopped pressing itself for now,
Also if you use some chargers, they may cause the ghost touch. Broken touchpad could also be the issue.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Zeroenochone(m): 9:01pm On Dec 12, 2020
genius43:

Man wey Sabi.

Night mode(No matter the naming per OEM) is even making the back flash more of an add-on.

I still frown when I see people using flash to take pictures in daytime.

Abi naa
I rarely use my flash even for torch light sef, I always have a torchlight (small phone with an LED at the top) with me anywhere I am

So my phone's back LED is only as good as decoration for me kiss

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Deeni131: 9:59pm On Dec 12, 2020
sunnypresh11:

No no no
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by theFilmtric: 10:02pm On Dec 12, 2020
Kennyflyair:

I couldn't help it. grin
lol
No offeinse angry in the words of mrbone the londoner

theFilmtricsay

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Davland(m): 10:12pm On Dec 12, 2020
Please who has an original redmi note 7 battery for sale, my battery now takes longer time to charge.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mathefaro(m): 10:27pm On Dec 12, 2020
Phraences:

Hmmm. Front flash is for selfie. The selfie picture quality will be affected without a flash.
I took these just now in total darkness. So think about what you've just said again.

19 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mathefaro(m): 10:29pm On Dec 12, 2020
Muhammedbashir:

Bottom or top?
I made a mistake in that post. Its at the top. Its that of the 7 is that's at the bottom
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ganie(m): 11:15pm On Dec 12, 2020
Obedinho130:
off the phone leave it for 30 minutes or there about. On it back on. Disable ''3 finger slide to take screenshot'' if it is on. Also go to additional settings and disable miui optimization and reboot. Use original charger for your phone and do not use your phone while charging. You can also Remove screen guard and clean the surfaces. Check if your touchpad is cracked in any way. Thanks
✌️
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by arleck(m): 11:26pm On Dec 12, 2020
SAMBHOSS:
I should be getting my 9s this coming week(amen). I'm so psychedgringrin, used this trash camon CX for close to 3 years+ now, limited my gaming life, the lags made me crygringrin, so experiencing a NEVER lagging gameplay would make me explodegrin
Good luck!!! Using Note 9s.. 6GB 128ROM . wink Welcome to the world of MI cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Saviolamemphix(m): 11:58pm On Dec 12, 2020
theFilmtric:

low IQ spotted

theFilmtricsay
Must u prove yourself to b a dullard all d time undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Luisema4luv(m): 7:05am On Dec 13, 2020
SAMBHOSS:
I should be getting my 9s this coming week(amen). I'm so psychedgringrin, used this trash camon CX for close to 3 years+ now, limited my gaming life, the lags made me crygringrin, so experiencing a NEVER lagging gameplay would make me explodegrin

Buy note 9s and experience peace,i thought note 7 (my first xiaomi phone) was badass until i switched to RN9S,battery na die,cam na die,sleekness na die......i am nt sure i will be upgrading to a new phone anytime soon

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by freeAgent99(m): 7:41am On Dec 13, 2020
Zeroenochone:

Abi naa
I rarely use my flash even for torch light sef, I always have a torchlight (small phone with an LED at the top) with me anywhere I am

So my phone's back LED is only as good as decoration for me kiss

Na correct Local Man be dat. Respect!
grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mrcrabs(m): 8:05am On Dec 13, 2020
Good morning guys I know this is a xiaomi thread but I need a little help with my sis phone.

She just got a Samsung A30s phone she said the battery drains a bit fast from the indicator but the phone hasn't gone off due to constant light.

I posted a pic of battery usage can anyone tell me if this is an health battery usage or she got a defective unit.

Thanks and happy Sunday all

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mrcrabs(m): 10:10am On Dec 13, 2020
Here is another screen hot of the battery after few hours after my first post. Pls gurus in the house is this a healthy battery because she is not very happy.

Thanks guys

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mustiboy(m): 10:43am On Dec 13, 2020
mrcrabs:
Here is another screen hot of the battery after few hours after my first post. Pls gurus in the house is this a healthy battery because she is not very happy.

Thanks guys

Not impressive, but, then, Samsung Galaxy A30s doesn't have a very good battery. My in-law uses one, and I know what to expect from it.

She can disable apps she doesn't use or uninstall some system apps. You're gonna need a system.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jemerson: 10:58am On Dec 13, 2020
mrcrabs:
Good morning guys I know this is a xiaomi thread but I need a little help with my sis phone.

She just got a Samsung A30s phone she said the battery drains a bit fast from the indicator but the phone hasn't gone off due to constant light.

I posted a pic of battery usage can anyone tell me if this is an health battery usage or she got a defective unit.

Glo network?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sajmark(m): 11:03am On Dec 13, 2020
mrcrabs:

Thanks guys
the battery doesn't look faulty to me, I think the problem you're facing here is that you used the "PLUG and PLAY" technique when you got the device... take your time and go through the device's settings and disable features you don't find useful, reduce brightness a bit, check your network out/consider switching your data SIM... and lastly you used UC MINI (which is a very demanding app) for over 2 hours, so your battery is okay.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Zeroenochone(m): 11:04am On Dec 13, 2020
freeAgent99:

Na correct Local Man be dat. Respect!
grin

Lmaooooo
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Alfred234(m): 11:21am On Dec 13, 2020
mrcrabs:

This usage actually looks ok for a 4000mah battery... She should try using Dark Mode to save battery since the phone uses an AMOLED Display.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Brute2162: 11:28am On Dec 13, 2020
Hi guys, after the new update, my Redmi Note 7 now freezes and no longer as fast as it used to be. It forces me to hard reset my phone everytime. I'm tired of it. Any solutions?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by anchex101(m): 11:28am On Dec 13, 2020
Hi guys, please how do I change back to default redmi font.

I'm using redmi9

Edit:

It's all good, I got it. I simply switched between themes and the default font was back.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 11:30am On Dec 13, 2020
mrcrabs:

1. For a 14nm SOC not so bad.

2. Consider network and how stable it is. If she is using Glo like someone have stated it is an angle to look at.

3. Also turn on dark mode since it is an Amoled display, she will be fine.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 11:33am On Dec 13, 2020
anchex101:

I'm using redmi9
Switch to India region, go to theme app, my page hit the font section and select the default font(Roboto)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by enigma0: 11:58am On Dec 13, 2020
genius43:

You only saved a default XML, you didn't download the XML for that GCam. Because the name of that settings is certainly not that

I've downloaded the XMLCONFIGS file..

thanks so much for ya help, sir.. here is a pics with Gcam

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 12:11pm On Dec 13, 2020
enigma0:

I've downloaded the XMLCONFIGS file..

thanks so much for ya help, sir.. here is a pics with Gcam

Nice one
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SAMBHOSS(m): 12:17pm On Dec 13, 2020
Luisema4luv:

Buy note 9s and experience peace,i thought note 7 (my first xiaomi phone) was badass until i switched to RN9S,battery na die,cam na die,sleekness na die......i am nt sure i will be upgrading to a new phone anytime soon
that's why I'm going for it, the LONG TERM GUARANTEEgrin and dem no fit steal am, you go steal me along with the phonegrin

6 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by PureMe01: 12:22pm On Dec 13, 2020
anchex101:

I'm using redmi9
which font is this pls

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kendzyma(m): 12:36pm On Dec 13, 2020
Pls, is there anyone that sells camera glass for redmi note 8? Or where can i get it in Lagos?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8067) (8068) (8069) (8070) (8071) (8072) (8073) ... (9323) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.