Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,812 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (8164) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9195850 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8161) (8162) (8163) (8164) (8165) (8166) (8167) ... (9317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SlawG: 12:19am On Jan 26, 2021
Jemerson:

Are you sure it's ok?

Abi you want market Xiaomi
baba sabi him wella. Lol
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BrainyPaul: 12:25am On Jan 26, 2021
Latest update on RN9S

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by joecrack(m): 2:42am On Jan 26, 2021
Hello house, please I am looking for a fairly used Redmi Note 5 pro or Note 6 still clean, please hit me up at 07034619983, It's urgent
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jimmyubah2: 4:09am On Jan 26, 2021
fibonacci2526:

All android phones with 2gb ram will surely lag, not peculiar with xiaomi. What were you expecting?
I thought it's processor that makes phone to lag?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by zubebs(f): 4:57am On Jan 26, 2021
Please help ooo
Trying to update my rn9 but it's stuck at 0% what can I do please
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 5:14am On Jan 26, 2021
zubebs:
Please help ooo
Trying to update my rn9 but it's stuck at 0% what can I do please

Download manually and install
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 5:15am On Jan 26, 2021
Jimmyubah2:

I thought it's processor that makes phone to lag?

Several factors can make a phone lag.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ikpunekenwa(m): 6:33am On Jan 26, 2021
If your phone just starts misbehaving all of a sudden, please check your memory if it is more than 80% full and try to decongest it and see if your condition improves.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by yunqdady: 6:35am On Jan 26, 2021
abdsamad:

So you mean i cannot tell you that i like you and i think you're very handsome
Haba! What's wrong with such innocent compliments.
Na wa o
I guess you are an Hausa person. It's not a big deal for you guys but it is for Southerners
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by yunqdady: 6:38am On Jan 26, 2021
I wan change my 8a o. Suggest for me. But must be 3G RAM
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by zubebs(f): 6:38am On Jan 26, 2021
genius43:

Download manually and install
Please point me to the right direction
Where d I download it please���
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jimmyubah2: 7:40am On Jan 26, 2021
I
genius43:

Several factors can make a phone lag.
OK thanks.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:04am On Jan 26, 2021
zubebs:

Please point me to the right direction
Where d I download it please���

Post the about phone page of your device.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by joecrack(m): 8:05am On Jan 26, 2021
Hello house, please I am looking for a fairly used Redmi Note 5 pro or Note 6 pro still clean, please hit me up at 07034619983, It's urgent
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jemerson: 8:16am On Jan 26, 2021
eby001:

grin grin grin

Lol
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jemerson: 8:17am On Jan 26, 2021
SlawG:
baba sabi him wella. Lol

No mind the marketer
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jemerson: 8:17am On Jan 26, 2021
edoairways:

I use Xiaomi phone. Am not a marketer

Paid brand influencer. Be deceiving yourself
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by waxxydude: 9:45am On Jan 26, 2021
abdsamad:

Welcome back to xiaomi. Really love the energy but errm... Xiaomi doesn't make the best phones in the world right now. Please compare the mi note 10 to apple's offering of the same year if you want to be approach fairness.
I doubt the xsmax vs note10 claim but xiaomi does make good phones so it's probably not that far off from the xsmax. Yes i suspect it'll behind it if a detailed comparison is done.

Anyway, like i said, really love the energy but let's try not too put too much salt into it
Lol bros, bros, why you no let me love my fave mobile phone company in peace now. Maybe a bit excited but no salt. Yeah i still do think they make the best phones in the world as regards value for price, well it's subject to my personal experience i guess.

I'm thinking of immortalising my RN4. 4 bloody years no repairs. 4 bloody years the battery is just like new. And what phone company have i ever used that long and the battery still holds up that good?

And i didn't mean all round performance between the MN10 & XsMax ( the apple is definitely smoother) but camera performance abeg you have to use both. Let's not even talk about MN10 zoom prowess.

And when you said “apple's offering of same year and fairness” omo e hard me to understand cuz MN10 is about half the price of a new XsMax till today (if you can find a new one) and if anything they are a bit close in the period they got announced.

Lol see so let me be o

11 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by maclawrence02(m): 9:47am On Jan 26, 2021
Ikpunekenwa:

Boss from what am seeing, its like the default miui launcher doesn't support all these icon packs because am using the default or follow come system launcher of redmi note 9 pro.
You can use a third party launcher if its very important to you.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by waxxydude: 9:49am On Jan 26, 2021
genius43:

Enjoy your phone bro. Congratulations.
Eshey king�.

Meanwhile, i dey find pouch and screen protector for the new baby o. Even if i have to pre-order nice ones through someone.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Emmerich09(m): 9:59am On Jan 26, 2021
I recently updated my Rn8 to miui 12 and I noticed that wen i try opening it with fingerprint it delays for like 3 seconds before opening. Also wen I press the power button it delays for some seconds before the screen comes up. What could be the cause?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 10:44am On Jan 26, 2021
waxxydude:
Eshey king�.

Meanwhile, i dey find pouch and screen protector for the new baby o. Even if i have to pre-order nice ones through someone.

Ask Jboixxx
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 10:45am On Jan 26, 2021
Emmerich09:
I recently updated my Rn8 to miui 12 and I noticed that wen i try opening it with fingerprint it delays for like 3 seconds before opening. Also wen I press the power button it delays for some seconds before the screen comes up. What could be the cause?

Force restart severally. If it persists, Download full ROM Manually and Re-install.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Emmerich09(m): 10:50am On Jan 26, 2021
genius43:

Force restart severally. If it persists, Download full ROM Manually and Re-install.
okay thanks Man...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by zubebs(f): 10:56am On Jan 26, 2021
genius43:

Post the about phone page of your device.

See it here

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 12:26pm On Jan 26, 2021
zubebs:

See it here

Download using a Download manager like ADM Pro or 1dm+.
Remove spaces on the link.
https:// bigota.d.miui. com/V12.0.6.0.QJOMIXM/miui_MERLINGlobal_V12.0.6.0.QJOMIXM_b71510694a_10.0.zip

How to manually update..

Go to Settings > About phone > System update.

If tapping the 3-dot button shows the “Choose update package” option, click on that and choose the downloaded ROM from your internal storage or SD card. In case you don’t find the “Choose update package” option from the 3-dot menu, tap on the MIUI 11/12 logo inside the “System update” page several times. A prompt will then show that additional updater settings are now available. Now you can tap on Choose update package and select the MIUI 11/12 update file

That’s it. The system will start decrypting the file and install it automatically for you. Wait for it to finish the process, which may take 10-30 mins

Data should be on during the decryption process
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by abdsamad(m): 12:35pm On Jan 26, 2021
waxxydude:
Lol bros, bros, why you no let me love my fave mobile phone company in peace now. Maybe a bit excited but no salt. Yeah i still do think they make the best phones in the world as regards value for price, well it's subject to my personal experience i guess.

I'm thinking of immortalising my RN4. 4 bloody years no repairs. 4 bloody years the battery is just like new. And what phone company have i ever used that long and the battery still holds up that good?

And i didn't mean all round performance between the MN10 & XsMax ( the apple is definitely smoother) but camera performance abeg you have to use both. Let's not even talk about MN10 zoom prowess.

And when you said “apple's offering of same year and fairness” omo e hard me to understand cuz MN10 is about half the price of a new XsMax till today (if you can find a new one) and if anything they are a bit close in the period they got announced.

Lol see so let me be o

hehehe. don't worry, wwe're on the same page: Xiaomi makes phones with the best value for money.
Also, meant that iPhone 11 pro whatever which was released the same year would be a better phone to compare it to.
Anyway, enjoy your device o as I'm enjoying my mi 9
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mrviktor(m): 1:25pm On Jan 26, 2021
Who uses mi10T non pro here..

How the camera be. I'm thinking of buying it soon
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by abduleez1(m): 1:47pm On Jan 26, 2021
genius43:

No sales for new SIMs you have to wait for as long as FG sees fit.
embarassed cry cry

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Okadall: 1:49pm On Jan 26, 2021
genius43:

WHO KNOWS WHERE To Go The Xiaomi Mi 9 Lite �
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Meister(m): 2:14pm On Jan 26, 2021
Mrviktor:
Who uses mi10T non pro here..

How the camera be. I'm thinking of buying it soon

Why buy the base variant when I can get you a UK used 10t pro phone at around same price
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mrviktor(m): 2:20pm On Jan 26, 2021
Meister:

Why buy the base variant when I can get you a UK used 10t pro phone at around same price

What price do u think I want to get it at

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8161) (8162) (8163) (8164) (8165) (8166) (8167) ... (9317) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: piyoo91, SyncForth, czay(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.