Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,572 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (8162) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9195086 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8159) (8160) (8161) (8162) (8163) (8164) (8165) ... (9317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by drakeskull(m): 1:13pm On Jan 25, 2021
genius43:

If camera is your concern get the RN9s just close eyes.

More of everyday use, moderate performance, battery and display for an old lady
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dauntless15(m): 1:19pm On Jan 25, 2021
Where's the cheapest place I can get remi note 9s right now.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 1:24pm On Jan 25, 2021
drakeskull:

More of everyday use, moderate performance, battery and display for an old lady

Just get the R9 since it is an elderly person.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by drakeskull(m): 1:27pm On Jan 25, 2021
genius43:

Just get the R9 since it is an elderly person.

Thank you
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by abdsamad(m): 2:17pm On Jan 25, 2021
genius43:

A lot of people have it with no issues. We that were buying Mi phones when they had no physical presence in Nigeria Nko?

You were brave naw grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by abdsamad(m): 2:20pm On Jan 25, 2021
Lovexme:
Good morning, guys.

My Mi 9T got stolen about 48 hours ago. The bootloader is still locked, any chance I can still recover the phone in one piece?

These past 48 hours have been lonely for me. I'm currently using my cousin's tab. embarassed

Eeyah! cry
I can imagine; Ordinary softbrick for one night, i couldn't sleep.
Sorry but i don't have any useful advise. Maybe someone will have a good suggestion
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Psady(m): 2:31pm On Jan 25, 2021
Please guru's In the house, Help me ! My Redmi 9c camera refuses to work ,I keep getting this pop up message of restarting my device but after restarting it's still same.But when on any app on this same phone and it requires I take any picture,the back camera works but comes out to be black and white view,while when I switch to front camera it comes out coloured viewing.please kindly give me a guide on how to end this.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 2:36pm On Jan 25, 2021
Psady:
Please guru's In the house, Help me ! My Redmi 9c camera refuses to work ,I keep getting this pop up message of restarting my device but after restarting it's still same.But when on any app on this same phone and it requires I take any picture,the back camera works but comes out to be black and white view,while when I switch to front camera it comes out coloured viewing.please kindly give me a guide on how to end this.

Download full ROM and install.

Post a picture of the about phone of your device.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Psady(m): 2:48pm On Jan 25, 2021
genius43:

I updated the device some few days ago

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Emmako007(m): 2:51pm On Jan 25, 2021
genius43:

Please guys how much is MI 10T, and who sells it here..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 2:53pm On Jan 25, 2021
Psady:
I updated the device some few days ago

Use a download manager to download remove spaces.

https:// bigota.d.miui. com/V12.0.8.0.QCRMIXM/miui_ANGELICAGlobal_V12.0.8.0.QCRMIXM_5fca33156e_10.0.zip

How to manually update..

Go to Settings > About phone > System update.

If tapping the 3-dot button shows the “Choose update package” option, click on that and choose the downloaded ROM from your internal storage or SD card. In case you don’t find the “Choose update package” option from the 3-dot menu, tap on the MIUI 11/12 logo inside the “System update” page several times. A prompt will then show that additional updater settings are now available. Now you can tap on Choose update package and select the MIUI 11/12 update file

That’s it. The system will start decrypting the file and install it automatically for you. Wait for it to finish the process, which may take 10-30 mins

Data should be on during the decryption process
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 2:54pm On Jan 25, 2021
Emmako007:

Please guys how much is MI 10T, and who sells it here..

Visit the Thread store or any Slot, Raya and Pointek stores near you.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Psady(m): 2:58pm On Jan 25, 2021
genius43:

https:// bigota.d.miui. com/V12.0.8.0.QCRMIXM/miui_ANGELICAGlobal_V12.0.8.0.QCRMIXM_5fca33156e_10.0.zip

How to manually update..

If tapping the 3-dot button shows the “Choose update package” option, click on that and choose the downloaded ROM from your internal storage or SD card. In case you don’t find the “Choose update package” option from the 3-dot menu, tap on the MIUI 11/12 logo inside the “System update” page several times. A prompt will then show that additional updater settings are now available. Now you can tap on Choose update package and select the MIUI 11/12 update file

That’s it. The system will start decrypting the file and install it automatically for you. Wait for it to finish the process, which may take 10-30 mins

Thanks so much , I will do these.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vicot(m): 3:02pm On Jan 25, 2021
is there a way I can freeze an app .. like WhatsApp, don't wanna be getting notification from them for a while
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kingpeter404(m): 3:07pm On Jan 25, 2021
sajmark:

try other file managers/explorers or try connecting it to a PC... don't know if it'll work o, just suggesting.
thanks sir I have found other solution
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kingpeter404(m): 3:07pm On Jan 25, 2021
genius43:

Try a third party app like Solid Explorer pro or ES.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lexrichy(m): 3:10pm On Jan 25, 2021
clean redmi note 9 pro for sale 6gig and 128gig rom, 95k 08111168199
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ikpunekenwa(m): 3:17pm On Jan 25, 2021
maclawrence02:

Through your launcher or after installing the icon pack,check around you'll see where.
Boss from what am seeing, its like the default miui launcher doesn't support all these icon packs because am using the default or follow come system launcher of redmi note 9 pro.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ikpunekenwa(m): 3:31pm On Jan 25, 2021
Mrrespect:

I had it for long but you can still try it
Dial *567#
You might be lucky to see it there among the data offerings
When you dialled the code you wrote above, was the message you got same with the one am getting.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 3:41pm On Jan 25, 2021
Kingpeter404:

Why not share the solution for others who might have the same issue
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 3:42pm On Jan 25, 2021
lexrichy:
clean

No ads here. Edit your post and take the and to the Xiaomi Thread store. Thank you.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Psady(m): 4:04pm On Jan 25, 2021
genius43:

How to manually update..

while trying to do the additional update this comes up.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Drizzle007(m): 4:10pm On Jan 25, 2021
Does anybody have a Redmi note 7 pro for sale please. It's urgent
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tundepriintz: 4:23pm On Jan 25, 2021
DEIFIED:

no I didn't.
Good day bro, i got the redmi 9s and it's saying "find device closed unexpectedly", i already did a hard reset. Anyways.

But since ill be ignoring the security app, can u pls guide me on how to lock the phone then from intruders.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by peteregwu(m): 4:26pm On Jan 25, 2021
TrebleChamp:
Ok let's go there grin. So after downloading the rom, you will go to settings, then about phone, then select system update. Click on the 3 dots at the top right and select choose update package, then select the downloaded rom and leave it to do its thing. Make sure your ba3 percentage is above 60%, also after downloading the rom, copy and paste it at the root of your internal memory or any folder you will easily see it. I copy and paste mine in document inside xender folder. Let me know how it far, good luck..

Okay thanks! But I never tried it since then. But today when I checked to see whether the miui 12 has arrived, I saw it at last. The thing don land, and I updated it automatically. Thanks!

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Emmyreal4(m): 4:42pm On Jan 25, 2021
genius43:

No ads here. Edit your post and take the and to the Xiaomi Thread store. Thank you.
boss genius does using the new control center have any effect on battery?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Bloggingscope: 4:55pm On Jan 25, 2021
genius43:

A lot of people have it with no issues. We that were buying Mi phones when they had no physical presence in Nigeria Nko?

Thabks brother, I really hope I don't regret it
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Bloggingscope: 4:57pm On Jan 25, 2021
lexrichy:
clean redmi note 9 pro for sale 6gig and 128gig rom, 95k 08111168199

Why are you selling it?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lovexme(m): 5:15pm On Jan 25, 2021
abdsamad:

Eeyah! cry
I can imagine; Ordinary softbrick for one night, i couldn't sleep.
Sorry but i don't have any useful advise. Maybe someone will have a good suggestion

Thank you.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by abdsamad(m): 5:35pm On Jan 25, 2021
Emmyreal4:
boss genius does using the new control center have any effect on battery?

kiss
No, dear, it does not
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by TrebleChamp(m): 5:36pm On Jan 25, 2021
peteregwu:

Okay thanks! But I never tried it since then. But today when I checked to see whether the miui 12 has arrived, I saw it at last. The thing don land, and I updated it automatically. Thanks!
Congrats man, let me know if you experience any bug. My ear speaker has been very low and making it difficult for me to hear clearly during call. I would wait for the next update, hopefully it fixes it. Enjoy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by yunqdady: 5:37pm On Jan 25, 2021
Stay away from 2G RAM phones of Redmi. Fucking hangs annoyingly

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8159) (8160) (8161) (8162) (8163) (8164) (8165) ... (9317) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.