Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,817 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (8204) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9222408 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8201) (8202) (8203) (8204) (8205) (8206) (8207) ... (9318) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:42pm On Feb 17, 2021
lovelybugs:
Good evening. Please is the redmi note 9 3/64 phone a good phone for someone on a tight budget or are there better phones for that price range? The person plans to use it for the next 3 years or so. Thank you.

Get the 4/64GB RN9s
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Meister(m): 8:27pm On Feb 17, 2021
lovelybugs:
Good evening. Please is the redmi note 9 3/64 phone a good phone for someone on a tight budget or are there better phones for that price range? The person plans to use it for the next 3 years or so. Thank you.

I'm not a fan of 3gb devices especially at that price range. Why don't you come and collect my 6/128 Mi 9t that'll be coming in on friday
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sacramento1212: 9:01pm On Feb 17, 2021
genius43:

No issues here.

No issue? I don't understand. My phone no longer vibrates.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:03pm On Feb 17, 2021
sacramento1212:

No issue? I don't understand. My phone no longer vibrates.

I said no issues here because I use the same phone and I have been on that ROM since it first came out early January.

You should consider downloading and reinstalling the Full recovery ROM.

Or you backup and do a factory reset.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by seaboyzen: 9:30pm On Feb 17, 2021
I can't restore WhatsApp chat

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sacramento1212: 9:35pm On Feb 17, 2021
genius43:

I said no issues here because I use the same phone and I have been on that ROM since it first came out early January.

You should consider downloading and reinstalling the Full recovery ROM.

Or you backup and do a factory reset.

Okay, thanks.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by HorlarJayxxx: 10:11pm On Feb 17, 2021
seaboyzen:
Netw ish maybe. I prefer local backup though.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by abdsamad(m): 10:50pm On Feb 17, 2021
seaboyzen:

Telegram is whispering your name cool

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by alfredo1(m): 11:01pm On Feb 17, 2021
Help! My redmi note 7 earpiece not loud enough during calls. What do I do pls?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by seaboyzen: 3:56am On Feb 18, 2021
abdsamad:

Telegram is whispering your name cool
grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eightsin(m): 5:33am On Feb 18, 2021
Fake GPS is not changing my location on note 7. Any solution?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 7:03am On Feb 18, 2021
eightsin:
Fake GPS is not changing my location on note 7. Any solution?

Contact the app developer

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lawrenceunaa: 7:53am On Feb 18, 2021
seaboyzen:
the backup is empty. 0.0kb
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eightsin(m): 9:25am On Feb 18, 2021
GrandMufti:

Aight. Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by neyoworld247(m): 10:46am On Feb 18, 2021
Been following this trend since yesterday, I use Xiaomi note 7, but I need phone with a better camera and good processor and phone I can use for 2 years max, coz I change phone every 2 years, so after my research I think I should go for Xiaomi note 9 pro, so I need help on how to purchase original Xiaomi earbud, the phone and if possible I can get Xiaomi smart watch, total budget for all is around 150k and would be glad if I can get lesser. A friend wanted to drag me to get oppo 3 coz it as a good ram but I need u all to educate me u can also WhatsApp me on 08060720215 if u get a good offer
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gremp(m): 11:11am On Feb 18, 2021
Mustiboy:
Xiaomi must use the Dimensity 800u in any of the coming Note 10 series.

I'd appreciate that chipset more than any of the SD700 series (except SD765), coupled with the fact that it will save cost that could be potentially channeled to making the Note 10 series Amoled.

But mediatek are not usually supported by many graphic intensive apps which gamers will not appreciate, I think the note 10 pro will get amoled with 108mp camera, higher refresh rate and an IP52 rating with an aggressive pricing, let's look forward to march 4 for the reveal.

Realme 7 series really took a big chunk of that price segment market share last year plus the note 9 series was really underwhelming.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mustiboy(m): 11:21am On Feb 18, 2021
gremp:

But mediatek are not usually supported by many graphic intensive apps which gamers will not appreciate, I think the note 10 pro will get amoled with 108mp camera.

I hope so. I need Amoled cry

If they don't, I might have to settle for k30 Pro or Realme X7 Pro. But I dread using any Skin that's not MIUI sha.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mrviktor(m): 11:23am On Feb 18, 2021
gremp:

But mediatek are not usually supported by many graphic intensive apps which gamers will not appreciate, I think the note 10 pro will get amoled with 108mp camera, higher refresh rate and an IP52 rating with an aggressive pricing, let's look forward to march 4 for the reveal.

Realme 7 series really took a big chunk of that price segment market share last year plus the note 9 series was really underwhelming.

Hmmm.
Refresh rate
AMOLED
108mp.

That's too much for a mid ranger
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 11:26am On Feb 18, 2021
neyoworld247:
Been following this trend since yesterday, I use Xiaomi note 7, but I need phone with a better camera and good processor and phone I can use for 2 years max, coz I change phone every 2 years, so after my research I think I should go for Xiaomi note 9 pro, so I need help on how to purchase original Xiaomi earbud, the phone and if possible I can get Xiaomi smart watch, total budget for all is around 150k and would be glad if I can get lesser. A friend wanted to drag me to get oppo 3 coz it as a good ram but I need u all to educate me u can also WhatsApp me on 08060720215 if u get a good offer

Pay us a visit on Telegram @Inquisitiveuniverse.

Darisall.

No fee, no charge. Free. That's if you're ready to learn.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gremp(m): 11:29am On Feb 18, 2021
Mustiboy:

If they don't, I might have to settle for k30 Pro or Realme X7 Pro. But I dread using any Skin that's not MIUI sha.

We need that amoled lol, realme really cannibalized their sales last year and they were upset so they're packing everything packable into the note 10 series, they can't let the segment (Redmi series) that brought them xiaomi to limelight slip through their grasp like that.

MIUI or Oxygen OS is tha way.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gremp(m): 11:35am On Feb 18, 2021
Mrviktor:

Hmmm.
Refresh rate
AMOLED
108mp.

That's too much for a mid ranger

Yeap for the pro, I think that it'll be close to $300 but I think their main aim is to recover from last years note 9 debacle and realme 7 dominance especially in india. They're fortunate that realme is not sold globally.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mrviktor(m): 11:39am On Feb 18, 2021
gremp:

Yeap for the pro, I think that it'll be close to $300 but I think their main aim is to recover from last years note 9 debacle and realme 7 dominance especially in india. They're fortunate that realme is not sold globally.

I don't think all dat can be 300 dollars..

Ders no gain in dat.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 11:40am On Feb 18, 2021
Mustiboy:

If they put smoked don't expect a high refresh rate. That is what they did with Realme 7 Pro.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Progenix: 11:41am On Feb 18, 2021
Kai Omo I just enter one chance.
I know it's a bit off topic but I need help. cry

Pls help guys, how can I disable Full Original Video Resolution quality in GB WhatsApp?? I just lost over 600 MB trying to upload a video to a customer in GB WhatsApp. Or how can I enable WhatsApp video compression in GB WhatsApp?

The file is a 1min27secs video 1080p with 221 MB file size.

The most painful thing is the video wasn't even uploaded....just gets to half and stops. I restarted many times not knowing my data was draining. It almost completed full upload twice only to cancel and restart again.

It was few minutes later I noticed something was downloading in the background after seeing speeds of 600-800kb/s.
Or na to swap back to Official WhatsApp be the solution like dis. cry cry

Cc genius43 gptech Sajmark

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gremp(m): 11:49am On Feb 18, 2021
Mrviktor:

I don't think all dat can be 300 dollars..

Ders no gain in dat.

I think it's possible due to xiaomi profit process of getting profits from large amount of units pushed and pre-installed apps and not profit on singular units.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gremp(m): 11:50am On Feb 18, 2021
genius43:

If they put smoked don't expect a high refresh rate. That is what they did with Realme 7 Pro.

I think 90hz will be sufficient.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mrviktor(m): 12:02pm On Feb 18, 2021
gremp:

I think it's possible due to xiaomi profit process of getting profits from large amount of units pushed and pre-installed apps and not profit on singular units.

You nd I know dey won't do that for global releases.

Mi 10 , mi 10 pro, mi 11 .
Has taught us that.

I expect it to be priced like them mi 10 lite nd mi note 10 lite of last year.. If it's going to pack all dat feature..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 12:14pm On Feb 18, 2021
Mrviktor:

You nd I know dey won't do that for global releases.

Mi 10 , mi 10 pro, mi 11 .
Has taught us that.

I expect it to be priced like them mi 10 lite nd mi note 10 lite of last year.. If it's going to pack all dat feature..

Global Prices are much more because of several factors, ranging from Gapp license from Google, Tax varying according to countries, Certification and marketing as well.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mrviktor(m): 12:18pm On Feb 18, 2021
genius43:

Global Prices are much more because of several factors, ranging from Gapp license from Google, Tax varying according to countries, Certification and marketing as well.

That's what I mean.

Ders no way note 10 pro will launch at $300.
And have AMOLED 90hz. 108mp , big battery as advertised. Faster charging as advertised, under display finger print. Better Snapdragon professor,
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 12:24pm On Feb 18, 2021
Mrviktor:

That's what I mean.

Ders no way note 10 pro will launch at $300.
And have AMOLED 90hz. 108mp , big battery as advertised. Faster charging as advertised, under display finger print. Better Snapdragon professor,

Let us not get ahead of ourselves, make we see specs from the India release then we can speculate the Global prices.

Meanwhile we may get Mi 11 here, I just have a feeling.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sinaj(f): 12:25pm On Feb 18, 2021
GrandMufti:

good afternoon mufti. Please I lost my phone and your contacts, please text your number to this contact for me, need your help. 09076.39.4023
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by FM19addict(m): 12:36pm On Feb 18, 2021
Mustiboy:

av been so used to MIUI, using a phone without it is somehow am almost tempted to flash it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8201) (8202) (8203) (8204) (8205) (8206) (8207) ... (9318) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.