Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,933 members, 7,952,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:31 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (8203) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9812860 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8200) (8201) (8202) (8203) (8204) (8205) (8206) ... (9353) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by samueldon(m): 5:21am On Feb 17, 2021
GrandMufti:

Why do you want to calibrate?

You can force reboot
Good day bro. Pls how can I do the force reboot
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 5:23am On Feb 17, 2021
Mustiboy:
Xiaomi must use the Dimensity 800u in any of the coming Note 10 series.

I'd appreciate that chipset more than any of the SD700 series (except SD765), coupled with the fact that it will save cost that could be potentially channeled to making the Note 10 series Amoled.

If you don't know the SD 750G is a better performer than the SD 765 don't allow Qualcomm naming Nomenclature to deceive you and the Dimensity 800U is not as good as the above 2 overall. If you had said Dimensity 820 I would have said fine.

Don't be carried away.

Also Xiaomi won't use a Chipset used in a Note device on a newer Note device.

Qualcomm would also be releasing new midrange chipsets soon
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Benrichkid(m): 6:58am On Feb 17, 2021
Hi. I recently got an update on my redmi 9c. I tried downloading it, but the download bar and percentage is not increasing. It will just remain at zero. I have tried using WiFi but the situation is still the same. Please how can I download the update?

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Benrichkid(m): 7:02am On Feb 17, 2021
Please how can I use my SanDisk SD card as internal storage on redmi 9c? Or better still, move or install apps on it.
Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mustiboy(m): 7:15am On Feb 17, 2021
genius43:

If you don't know the SD 750G is a better performer than the SD 765 don't allow Qualcomm naming Nomenclature to deceive you and the Dimensity 800U is not as good as the above 2 overall. If you had said Dimensity 820 I would have said fine.

Don't be carried away.

Also Xiaomi won't use a Chipset used in a Note device on a newer Note device.

Qualcomm would also be releasing new midrange chipsets soon

Dimensity 800u bossed the SD750 in all the performanc tests that I've watched, CPU throttling test, gaming, benchmark marathon, etc.

Even in benchmark scores, the 8000u is better, especially in the GPU department.

Either way, it's a good thing Dimensity 800 series is giving the SD700 series a run for its money.

Mediatek is doing well.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:27am On Feb 17, 2021
Mustiboy:

Dimensity 800u bossed the SD750 in all the performanc tests that I've watched, CPU throttling test, gaming, benchmark marathon, etc.

Even in benchmark scores, the 8000u is better, especially in the GPU department.

Either way, it's a good thing Dimensity 800 series is giving the SD700 series a run for its money.

Mediatek is doing well.

Not all benchmarks. SD 750 is better in Antutu, It houses a better GPU, as well as a better DSP.

Besides the optimization is better in the SD.

Mediatek have improved but they aren't still there yet. They still lack support. We thought it would change after the G90T but sadly it isn't.

Also the despite been built on a 7nm process the 800U has twice the power draw of the 750G.

But still you won't see any of these chipsets on any of the RN10.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:27am On Feb 17, 2021
Benrichkid:
Hi. I recently got an update on my redmi 9c. I tried downloading it, but the download bar and percentage is not increasing. It will just remain at zero. I have tried using WiFi but the situation is still the same. Please how can I download the update?

Clear cache and data of updater app and try again.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mustiboy(m): 7:53am On Feb 17, 2021
genius43:

Not all benchmarks. SD 750 is better in Antutu, It houses a better GPU, as well as a better DSP.

Besides the optimization is better in the SD.

Mediatek have improved but they aren't still there yet. They still lack support. We thought it would change after the G90T but sadly it isn't.

Also the despite been built on a 7nm process the 800U has twice the power draw of the 750G.

But still you won't see any of these chipsets on any of the RN10.

Hmmm. Fingers crossed
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Oyekanabdul: 9:27am On Feb 17, 2021
noobody:
So sumone in the world is deciding to change his order cos the camera nor wan shoot like dslr,hmmnnn,i sha hav never broght a phone based on mega pixles,performance and battery overy anytin
Good morning sir, please I'd like to ask if u know about "poco m3 (4 + 64GB)" and the price I can get it. I want the price of a new one not fairly used price
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 9:40am On Feb 17, 2021
Oyekanabdul:

Good morning sir, please I'd like to ask if u know about "poco m3 (4 + 64GB)" and the price I can get it. I want the price of a new one not fairly used price
90k. BlackArab and Macbeyland have in stock. Check the thread store. Link on first post on page 0.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 10:09am On Feb 17, 2021
Oyekanabdul:

I have a better deal at 75k,for the 4/128gb,

Call)WhatsApp:07051053953,08100115319

Cheers
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Oyekanabdul: 10:20am On Feb 17, 2021
noobody:

I have a better deal at 75k,for the 4/128gb,

Call)WhatsApp:07051053953,08100115319

Cheers
Thanks sir, but to make communication easier, are any of the numbers u put above on WhatsApp?, I have some inquiries to make
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 10:32am On Feb 17, 2021
Oyekanabdul:

Thanks sir, but to make communication easier, are any of the numbers u put above on WhatsApp?, I have some inquiries to make

Both of them,cheers
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by surely22: 10:49am On Feb 17, 2021
jboixxx came through for me.

Be rest assured. He legit.

Thanks � man.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iamdannyfc(m): 10:51am On Feb 17, 2021
Hello house, please i need the price for redmi 8 variants and where i can get it.
Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by abdsamad(m): 12:38pm On Feb 17, 2021

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by micxwell(m): 1:38pm On Feb 17, 2021
Jemerson:

Old things have passed away
cheesy see answer o... Lol
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sacramento1212: 2:16pm On Feb 17, 2021
Hello House...

I noticed after the software upgrade as attached, my vibration no longer works. I have checked settings and they are fine and also rebooted my phone severally but still no solution. Is there anyone experiencing this?

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by rejoixe: 2:49pm On Feb 17, 2021
GrandMufti:

What type of brick?
Hard brick, can't power on, can't do anything.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by enigma0: 3:04pm On Feb 17, 2021
enigma0:
Finally got my items at at the post office,...

Uncle Jboixxx delivery came through, thanks for the TG and case, 2 TG tho one came broken... I'll have to order another for future grin

Many thanks to Uncle Jboixxx, after this delivery came through with one of the tempered glass broken, he send me another without me paying for it..
. Many thanks Sir, looking forward to more deals with you...
You can contact him for any of your needed accessories, he's way too legit... when I grow up, I wanna be like you grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kiaso(m): 3:19pm On Feb 17, 2021
Benrichkid:

I was downloading mine, when it got to 33%, it stopped and started all over again

I just stopped it. I will buy bigger data when I am ready
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kiaso(m): 3:22pm On Feb 17, 2021
Benrichkid:
Please how can I use my SanDisk SD card as internal storage on redmi 9c? Or better still, move or install apps on it.
Thanks

Settings that's all

Collecting from Xender, open Xender, go settings page and select storage choose Sd

Downloading: depends on the app you use, chrome, uc browser, opera mini etc.
Go to settings page of these apps and set download location to SD card
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iamdannyfc(m): 3:45pm On Feb 17, 2021
Hello house, please i need the price for redmi 8 variants and where i can get it.
Thanks.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 3:58pm On Feb 17, 2021
iamdannyfc:
Thanks.
Scarce model.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 3:58pm On Feb 17, 2021
rejoixe:

Hard brick, can't power on, can't do anything.

Contact igemburg
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 3:59pm On Feb 17, 2021
Enigma0, thanks always, sir.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 4:58pm On Feb 17, 2021
sacramento1212:
Hello House...

I noticed after the software upgrade as attached, my vibration no longer works. I have checked settings and they are fine and also rebooted my phone severally but still no solution. Is there anyone experiencing this?

No issues here.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 5:36pm On Feb 17, 2021
Oyekanabdul:

while will someone buy Poco M3 for 90k where there is redmi 9t for far lesser price

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sandycee: 6:21pm On Feb 17, 2021
Tiger2020:
while will someone buy Poco M3 for 90k where there is redmi 9t for far lesser price
how much is redmi 9t
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lovelybugs(f): 6:55pm On Feb 17, 2021
Good evening. Please is the redmi note 9 3/64 phone a good phone for someone on a tight budget or are there better phones for that price range? The person plans to use it for the next 3 years or so. Thank you.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 7:01pm On Feb 17, 2021
lovelybugs:
Good evening. Please is the redmi note 9 3/64 phone a good phone for someone on a tight budget or are there better phones for that price range? The person plans to use it for the next 3 years or so. Thank you.
That's the best you can get except if 87k (RN9s 64) is still considered as "tight budget".
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by FM19addict(m): 7:05pm On Feb 17, 2021
lovelybugs:
it's better you get the 4gb ram variant. its quite capable although lots of people might not agree

(1) (2) (3) ... (8200) (8201) (8202) (8203) (8204) (8205) (8206) ... (9353) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.