Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (8319) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9231223 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8316) (8317) (8318) (8319) (8320) (8321) (8322) ... (9318) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Michael390(m): 1:21pm On Apr 20, 2021
Ikanium:
you can ask here i will give honest answer base on my time with the phone
does the phone hang
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by waxxydude: 1:50pm On Apr 20, 2021
genius43:

Try this.
ok boss. I will but why isn't there a way around it in settings
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 1:51pm On Apr 20, 2021
waxxydude:
ok boss. I will but why isn't there a way around it in settings

I don't have bubbles on my phone so I can't direct you on that.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by libartay(f): 1:55pm On Apr 20, 2021
explosiveskull:

Yes!

Oh really?! Please what's the name?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by peteregwu(m): 2:02pm On Apr 20, 2021
genius43:

Did you miss the part where I said CUSTOM ROM?

It is for those who like tweaking trying different third party ROMs

Okay. Just be careful before some thieves wipe your bank account
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gentlezypher: 2:20pm On Apr 20, 2021
genius43:

Check the thread store.
ok , thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 2:24pm On Apr 20, 2021
peteregwu:

I am not into ROM Flashing
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 2:26pm On Apr 20, 2021
libartay:
Please is there any recent Xiaomi phone with 7inch Amoled display and 5000mah battery?

Mi 11, Mi 11 Ultra are 6.81" if you have the budget go for them.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by explosiveskull(m): 2:53pm On Apr 20, 2021
libartay:

Oh really?! Please what's the name?
It is in xiaomi thread store grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ikanium(m): 3:02pm On Apr 20, 2021
Michael390:
does the phone hang
not at all this is redmi smooth like butter
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Hakeem12(m): 5:27pm On Apr 20, 2021
peteregwu:

you are preaching to the choir. He knows that already and isn't into rom flashing

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by waxxydude: 5:48pm On Apr 20, 2021
genius43:

I don't have bubbles on my phone so I can't direct you on that.
I found a way to disable it from the notification shade. Big thanks for your time bros

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gody05(m): 6:24pm On Apr 20, 2021
Hello everyone, pls I have two questions and I will appreciate your answers. what can I do to make my phone stop charging when the charge is complete, I mean 100%, I don't like the fact that I can't leave my phone charging and sleep off and please where can I get link to download Gcam. my device is RN10. Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Emjace(m): 6:46pm On Apr 20, 2021
Gody05:
Hello everyone, pls I have two questions and I will appreciate your answers. what can I do to make my phone stop charging when the charge is complete, I mean 100%, I don't like the fact that I can't leave my phone charging and sleep off and please where can I get link to download Gcam. my device is RN10. Thanks
for gcam, check Redmi note 10 gcam test on YouTube, then you go to the description you will find the link to download the gcam.. I will buy the phone by next month so drop your review boss and leave complain
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by donbenie(m): 6:57pm On Apr 20, 2021
Gody05:
As long as your phone is connected to a charger,it is bound to start charging whenever the battery drops..
You cannot leave it on charge and not expect it to be at 100%..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gody05(m): 7:54pm On Apr 20, 2021
donbenie:
As long as your phone is connected to a charger,it is bound to start charging whenever the battery drops..
You cannot leave it on charge and not expect it to be at 100%..
you don't seems to get my point. what I want is my phone to stop charging once it reaches 100% i.e complete. my friend's Samsung has that feature so I'm asking if there's anything I can do to the phone to perform that task too. hope u understand me now
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gody05(m): 7:58pm On Apr 20, 2021
Emjace:
for gcam, check Redmi note 10 gcam test on YouTube, then you go to the description you will find the link to download the gcam.. I will buy the phone by next month so drop your review boss and leave complain
Thanks bro and for the phone, it's a beautiful beast bro, from its design to the amoled display, its fast charge and its performance too. I'm using the 6/128 variant so its dope enough. if you ain't a heavy gamer, u don't need to go for the pro

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:02pm On Apr 20, 2021
waxxydude:
I found a way to disable it from the notification shade. Big thanks for your time bros

Nice.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by libartay(f): 8:05pm On Apr 20, 2021
genius43:

Mi 11, Mi 11 Ultra are 6.81" if you have the budget go for them.

Thanks dear but was looking at if I can get sth as wide as Mi max 3
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by libartay(f): 8:08pm On Apr 20, 2021
explosiveskull:

It is in xiaomi thread store grin

Your tooths sha cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:12pm On Apr 20, 2021
libartay:

Thanks dear but was looking at if I can get sth as wide as Mi max 3

No one uses that aspect Ratio anymore. Design language have change to taller devices. But the two I listed are wide enough.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by libartay(f): 8:15pm On Apr 20, 2021
genius43:

No one uses that aspect Ratio anymore. Design language have change to taller devices. But the two I listed are wide enough.

Alright but they're a bit pricey for what I need it for.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:21pm On Apr 20, 2021
libartay:

Alright but they're a bit pricey for what I need it for.

Why not buy a tab?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by libartay(f): 8:25pm On Apr 20, 2021
genius43:

Why not buy a tab?
Yeah I've checked out a few on 7in too but they don't have much of phone's capabilities with their thick bezels and all..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Stavross(m): 8:49pm On Apr 20, 2021
Gody05:
Thanks bro and for the phone, it's a beautiful beast bro, from its design to the amoled display, its fast charge and its performance too. I'm using the 6/128 variant so its dope enough. if you ain't a heavy gamer, u don't need to go for the pro
How's the camera quality? Good enough?

Btw I like you signature.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Macintosh101(m): 9:03pm On Apr 20, 2021
How do i add startimes to mi remote?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Weirdgee: 9:15pm On Apr 20, 2021
Guys pls which redmi phone can I buy for 60-65k with 3gig Ram, atleast 5000mah and good camera I don't want to buy techno or infinix because their hang alot
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Emjace(m): 9:15pm On Apr 20, 2021
Gody05:
I'm glad to be of help
Besides I only play freefire, I will just settle for the RN10
Have you found a gcam port?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Emjace(m): 9:28pm On Apr 20, 2021
Gody05:
you don't seems to get my point. what I want is my phone to stop charging once it reaches 100% i.e complete. my friend's Samsung has that feature so I'm asking if there's anything I can do to the phone to perform that task too. hope u understand me now
Bro that's not a feature but a delusion. Don't get It twisted, I use a Galaxy A50 and I leave my phone in my charger through out the night which have affected my battery life... now my phone jumps from 90-100 whenever am charging it, so embrace your Redmi (don't forget that my phone has that stop charging feature)

My next phone will definitely be Redmi note 10

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Michael390(m): 9:28pm On Apr 20, 2021
Ikanium:
not at all this is redmi smooth like butter
Are you a gamer?
If yes does it hang or heatup while gaming
Can you also drop some picture sample of the phone.........

And do you think Redmi 9A is better than Vivo Y1s
Thank you
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gody05(m): 10:08pm On Apr 20, 2021
Emjace:
Bro that's not a feature but a delusion. Don't get It twisted, I use a Galaxy A50 and I leave my phone in my charger through out the night which have affected my battery life... now my phone jumps from 90-100 whenever am charging it, so embrace your Redmi (don't forget that my phone has that stop charging feature)

My next phone will definitely be Redmi note 10
alright, thanks for the info bro. enjoying my beast already tho haha cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gody05(m): 10:09pm On Apr 20, 2021
Emjace:
I'm glad to be of help Besides I only play freefire, I will just settle for the RN10 Have you found a gcam port?
not yet, when I do, I will update you

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8316) (8317) (8318) (8319) (8320) (8321) (8322) ... (9318) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: tudy and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.