Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (8320) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9228626 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8317) (8318) (8319) (8320) (8321) (8322) (8323) ... (9318) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gody05(m): 10:10pm On Apr 20, 2021
Stavross:

How's the camera quality? Good enough?

Btw I like you signature.
cheesy thanks man and yeah, the camera is amazing!

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Emjace(m): 10:11pm On Apr 20, 2021
Gody05:
not yet, when I do, I will update you
ok bro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Emjace(m): 10:29pm On Apr 20, 2021
Gody05:
alright, thanks for the info bro. enjoying my beast already tho haha cheesy
Guy forget ooh, Xiaomi is doing a great Job.. I just feel like just dropping audio..
I dey see new phones everyday. I visited my guy using Redmi note 10 and met another who bought Samsung a32, the a32 felt hefty, I don't like the camera array, I couldn't feel the 90hz smooth motionless mode

The camera of Samsung a32 took less pleasing photos when compared to redmi 7 and not the note sef. I was so disappointed by Samsung.. I know that update go fix the exposure sha

Redmi note 10 has a good hand feel.. that phone na pure beauty & beast; from camera to touch response.. I wander how the pro camera will be

When my guy the move files to his beloved RN10

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by whitewizardry(m): 10:37pm On Apr 20, 2021
please guys i am about to get a new xiaomi phone how do i transfer all my apps and documents from the former redmi to the new phone seamlessly? is there an app for that? kindly advcie
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:41pm On Apr 20, 2021
whitewizardry:
please guys i am about to get a new xiaomi phone how do i transfer all my apps and documents from the former redmi to the new phone seamlessly? is there an app for that? kindly advcie
Yes, Mi mover.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 10:42pm On Apr 20, 2021
whitewizardry:

Mi mover app,it would amaze you,even your call records aren't left out.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by whitewizardry(m): 10:59pm On Apr 20, 2021
noobody:

Mi mover app,it would amaze you,even your call records aren't left out.

Cheers

wow.. thats mad.. thanks bro. ill give you update on the outcome
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ikanium(m): 11:04pm On Apr 20, 2021
Michael390:

Are you a gamer?
If yes does it hang or heatup while gaming
Can you also drop some picture sample of the phone.........

And do you think Redmi 9A is better than Vivo Y1s
Thank you
i haven't really installed games yet except for dream league soccer game which running smoothly.... It doesn't heat up at all..
Picture quality is not that great but it takes decent pictures.... I was confused as to which phone to buy between the vivo y1s and redmi 9a initially... I opted for the redmi cos of the bigger battery and i saw several YouTube videos of the two phones... On one of videos they compared vivo y1s speed and it was slow.... The redmi battery is everything for me... I barely charge my phone even when there is light... The phone's battery is just too awesome
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gody05(m): 11:15pm On Apr 20, 2021
Emjace:
Guy forget ooh, Xiaomi is doing a great Job.. I just feel like just dropping audio..
I dey see new phones everyday. I visited my guy using Redmi note 10 and met another who bought Samsung a32, the a32 felt hefty, I don't like the camera array, I couldn't feel the 90hz smooth motionless mode

The camera of Samsung a32 took less pleasing photos when compared to redmi 7 and not the note sef. I was so disappointed by Samsung.. I know that update go fix the exposure sha

Redmi note 10 has a good hand feel.. that phone na pure beauty & beast; from camera to touch response.. I wander how the pro camera will be

When my guy the move files to his beloved RN10
so wah u waiting for now? cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Emjace(m): 12:51am On Apr 21, 2021
Gody05:
so wah u waiting for now? cheesy
RN10 cool
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by PotatoSalad(m): 1:05am On Apr 21, 2021
pharmtasy:

Go for Edifier Nb2 if you have the money for it or get their cheaper product Edifier TWS1 PRO
I like your phone font. What's the name?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 3:32am On Apr 21, 2021
PotatoSalad:

I like your phone font. What's the name?
Please,i want to ask,when will xiaomi redmi 7A receive android 11 update?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 5:12am On Apr 21, 2021
Rem22:
Please,i want to ask,when will xiaomi redmi 7A receive android 11 update?

It won't. It came with Android 9 and it only gets one Android Version update which it has gotten already.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 8:19am On Apr 21, 2021
mickeyg2030:
PLEASE ANY RELIABLE VENDOR HERE

I WANT TO BUY MI 11 ULTRA
Hi, chat me up on 08062907289
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by alosbaba007(m): 8:30am On Apr 21, 2021
See testimony aye can't stop laughing

5 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Weirdgee: 9:02am On Apr 21, 2021
Guys good morning pls is it advisable to buy Redmi N4X? Is it a good phone in terms of battery, RAM size and camera.... I'm asking because my budget is 60-65 k
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 9:14am On Apr 21, 2021
genius43:

It won't. It came with Android 9 and it only gets one Android Version update which it has gotten already.
okay,thanks bro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 9:17am On Apr 21, 2021
alosbaba007:
See testimony aye can't stop laughing

Na Aezenkwu grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 9:24am On Apr 21, 2021
Weirdgee:
Guys good morning pls is it advisable to buy Redmi N4X? Is it a good phone in terms of battery, RAM size and camera.... I'm asking because my budget is 60-65 k

Avoid the MTK own sha, if you love yourself.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Weirdgee: 9:30am On Apr 21, 2021
atheistandproud:

Avoid the MTK own sha, if you love yourself.
Pls which one is the MTK version....also is the redmi N4x still in market?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by peteregwu(m): 9:41am On Apr 21, 2021
genius43:

I am not into ROM Flashing

Okay
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Michael390(m): 9:52am On Apr 21, 2021
Ikanium:
i haven't really installed games yet except for dream league soccer game which running smoothly.... It doesn't heat up at all..
Picture quality is not that great but it takes decent pictures.... I was confused as to which phone to buy between the vivo y1s and redmi 9a initially... I opted for the redmi cos of the bigger battery and i saw several YouTube videos of the two phones... On one of videos they compared vivo y1s speed and it was slow.... The redmi battery is everything for me... I barely charge my phone even when there is light... The phone's battery is just too awesome
Thank you so much
But the Helio P35 on the Vivo Y1s is it not better than the Helio G25 on the Redmi 9A

And i heard that 2GB of RAM on a Redmi phone is not that good
And how many hours/day(s) does the phone last you on heavy and light usage
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 9:56am On Apr 21, 2021
Weirdgee:
Pls which one is the MTK version....also is the redmi N4x still in market?

1. RN4x is no longer on the market. You're buying a used phone released 4 years ago.

2. There are two variants of the RN4x.

a. Snapdragon variant with SD625
b. Mediatek variant with Helio X20

If you're hellbent on getting this device, make sure you're not buying the one with a MediaTek SoC. Tenkiu.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 9:59am On Apr 21, 2021
Michael390:

Thank you so much
But the Helio P35 on the Vivo Y1s is it not better than the Helio G25 on the Redmi 9A

And i heard that 2GB of RAM on a Redmi phone is not that good
And how many hours/day(s) does the phone last you on heavy and light usage

2GB RAM on any phone in 2021 is not good sir. In 2017/18 maybe 19, then yes. In 2021, if you like to multitask, open 600 apps and leave them for one week, then no. Up your budget and set your sights higher.

What you pay for, is what you get.

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 10:03am On Apr 21, 2021
Weirdgee:
Get a newer device. Up your budget and get the base variant of RN10.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Weirdgee: 10:04am On Apr 21, 2021
atheistandproud:

1. RN4x is no longer on the market. You're buying a used phone released 4 years ago.

2. There are two variants of the RN4x.

a. Snapdragon variant with SD625
b. Mediatek variant with Helio X20

If you're hellbent on getting this device, make sure you're not buying the one with a MediaTek SoC. Tenkiu.
OK I will just buy Techno spark 7pro.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by donbenie(m): 10:07am On Apr 21, 2021
libartay:

Your tooths sha cheesy
Tooths.. cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 10:13am On Apr 21, 2021
Weirdgee:
OK I will just buy Techno spark 7pro.

Your choice sir. Fair enough.

11 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by leadia(f): 1:24pm On Apr 21, 2021
whitewizardry:
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OllyFair(m): 1:54pm On Apr 21, 2021
REDMI NOTE 10S WITH POWERFUL CAMERA COMING SOON. This is what we’re going for...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 1:56pm On Apr 21, 2021
OllyFair:
REDMI NOTE 10S WITH POWERFUL CAMERA COMING SOON. This is what we’re going for...

Lol, the 10 Pro is better than the 10S.

Just so you know.

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OllyFair(m): 1:57pm On Apr 21, 2021
Redmi K40 Gaming Edition confirmed to have Dimensity 1200.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8317) (8318) (8319) (8320) (8321) (8322) (8323) ... (9318) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.