Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,470 members, 7,812,440 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (8378) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9173793 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8375) (8376) (8377) (8378) (8379) (8380) (8381) ... (9315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ityP(m): 7:54am On May 15, 2021
Decrypter:
Good day everyone,

Pls between a redmi note 7 (4,64) and redmi 9(3,32), which is advisable?

Thanks

Definitely the Note 7. Even if na same configuration (3,32), it's better than the Redmi 9
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 7:55am On May 15, 2021
AirVaans:
Yeah... Not a fan of Tampared Glass sha... Just handle your phone with Care. Don't even have a memory of my phone ever falling

Get a premium tempered glass like nillkin ( my best brand for phones with flat displays),then come back to share your experience.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BoneCollector: 7:55am On May 15, 2021
Decrypter:
Good day everyone,

Pls between a redmi note 7 (4,64) and redmi 9(3,32), which is advisable?

Thanks
I have redmi note 7 for sale

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by AirVaans(m): 7:59am On May 15, 2021
Tablechair:
Please which xiomi phone can I get for 50k??
Please include ram size and storage as you help with answers!!!!

I anticipate your answers guys!!!!
Here you go

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by AirVaans(m): 8:01am On May 15, 2021
fibonacci2526:

Get a premium tempered glass like nillkin ( my best brand for phones with flat displays),then come back to share your experience.
E go still reduce the Crisp quality of the Amoled Display... Na that Display gan gan dey give me Joy for phone
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 8:08am On May 15, 2021
AirVaans:
E go still reduce the Crisp quality of the Amoled Display... Na that Display gan gan dey give me Joy for phone
Tempered glasses are not the same. There's a reason why some are classified as premium; it's not just packaging but features and qualities. Those that have used Nillkin glasses can testify.

Nillkin tempered glasses are in grades too.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jemerson: 8:10am On May 15, 2021
AirVaans:
Valid Question tho

Invalid prayer point
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Deepur(m): 8:10am On May 15, 2021
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by AirVaans(m): 8:11am On May 15, 2021
jboixxx:
Tempered glasses are not the same. There's a reason why some are classified as premium; it's not just packaging but features and qualities. Those that have used Nillkin glasses can testify.

Oh?... OKk, feel me in,, you sell? The best grade for the Nillkin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 8:13am On May 15, 2021
jboixxx:

That is it.

Who never use am no go know

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by donbenie(m): 8:17am On May 15, 2021
tasonivan:
Redmi Note 10 users, please how strong is your Gorilla Glass 3?,,, compared to 5 on the previous RN series?... Anyone had a cracked screen yet?

Never used Glass 3 or a Redmi before, RN7, 8,9 all had 5..... So don't know how strong 3 would be on Redmi,,, but I can say for a fact that Glass 3 or Samsung (A30) to be precise is total crap, as soft as cabin biscuits. Dey break anyhow
Gorilla 5 or 10..

Why don't you try not to get your phone smashed?

Glass will break..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:21am On May 15, 2021
tasonivan:
Redmi Note 10 users, please how strong is your Gorilla Glass 3?,,, compared to 5 on the previous RN series?... Anyone had a cracked screen yet?

Never used Glass 3 or a Redmi before, RN7, 8,9 all had 5..... So don't know how strong 3 would be on Redmi,,, but I can say for a fact that Glass 3 or Samsung (A30) to be precise is total crap, as soft as cabin biscuits. Dey break anyhow

Gorilla Glass 3 is strong but it is prone to scratches. Same thing with Glass 6.

Like mama said slap a tempered glass on it.

As for me it is a must same way I am never getting Water close to my phone no matter the IP Rating. Get a premium tempered glass and you won't feel it's presence.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by tasonivan(m): 8:27am On May 15, 2021
jboixxx:

Kindly point me to the direction where I'd get these premium glass
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by tasonivan(m): 8:28am On May 15, 2021
genius43:

Gorilla Glass 3 is strong but it is prone to scratches. Same thing with Glass 6.

Like mama said slap a tempered glass on it.

As for me it is a must same way I am never getting Water close to my phone no matter the IP Rating. Get a premium tempered glass and you won't feel it's presence.
Who sells these please
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:29am On May 15, 2021
tasonivan:
Who sells these please

I thought you have already been pointed in that Direction. You can buy from AE or if Jboixxx has.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 8:32am On May 15, 2021
tasonivan:
Kindly point me to the direction where I'd get these premium glass
I have Nillkin and Mofi incomings for Redmi Note 10 Pro and Mofi is in stock for Redmi Note 10.

You may search for Nillkin or Mofi on AliExpress too.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by tasonivan(m): 8:36am On May 15, 2021
jboixxx:
I have Nillkin and Mofi incomings for Redmi Note 10 Pro and Mofi is in stock for Redmi Note 10.

No Nillkin for Note 10? Base
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 8:38am On May 15, 2021
AirVaans:
Oh?... OKk, feel me in,, you sell? The best grade for the Nillkin
For selected devices only. The likes of RN9s/Pro (avail), Redmi Note 10Pro (this is incoming).
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 8:38am On May 15, 2021
tasonivan:
No Nillkin for Note 10? Base
Nope. Only Mofi.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by tasonivan(m): 8:45am On May 15, 2021
jboixxx:
Nope. Only Mofi.
And you're not getting it anytime soon too? cry
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Omuka: 8:55am On May 15, 2021
jboixxx:

do you sell tampered glass for redmi 9t? Nilkin type o.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 9:00am On May 15, 2021
AirVaans:

Nope it won't, was why I said you should buy and come and share your experience.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 9:05am On May 15, 2021
jboixxx:

Exactly I always go for the plus pro, the one with 0.26mm thickness. Smooth like butter.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:06am On May 15, 2021
fibonacci2526:

Exactly I always go for the plus pro, the one with 0.26mm thickness. Smooth like butter.

Pro plus yeah. The CP PLUS and Amazing H Pro are 0.3mm
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by PotatoSalad(m): 9:11am On May 15, 2021
fibonacci2526:

No jare. Why buy a premium device to just slap a tempered glass on it? Feel the original screen jare cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kennyflyair: 9:20am On May 15, 2021
Jemerson:

You can buy and test the gorillaness.

Gorillaness. Lol cheesy This got me laughing.

Add to dictionary abeg.

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by pharmtasy(m): 9:46am On May 15, 2021
AirVaans:
I hope you know the cost Amoled screen replacement

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by pharmtasy(m): 9:50am On May 15, 2021
jboixxx:

Oya make una come out o. It is testimony time
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 9:52am On May 15, 2021
pharmtasy:

Seriously, I doubt he does
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by pharmtasy(m): 9:52am On May 15, 2021
jboixxx:

Sweet soup na money.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by AirVaans(m): 9:55am On May 15, 2021
pharmtasy:

30k +, depending on the particular device,, any other thing you need to know?, Ask away
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by AirVaans(m): 9:55am On May 15, 2021
Benstino:

Seriously, I doubt he does
Oshey, Noah

(1) (2) (3) ... (8375) (8376) (8377) (8378) (8379) (8380) (8381) ... (9315) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.