Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,901 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (8390) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9171658 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8387) (8388) (8389) (8390) (8391) (8392) (8393) ... (9315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 3:47pm On May 19, 2021
As usual Xiaomi always gives you the assignment to find out the changes on a new ROM. That is why I always tell people not to pay too much attention on the lack of new stuffs on a changelog before deciding to update.

The RN10 Pro 12.5 update changelog had few additions but when you update the changes and fixes are more.

1. The scattered notifications.
2. New sounds for when you unlock your phone and when you plug in your charger.
3. The battery icon is bigger as well as notifications so it would be too blurry when you screenshot.
4. New design for volume slider.
5. Dolby Atmos is added in sound effects.
6. You just have to swipe sideways to move from notifications to the settings side on the new control panel.
7. Screenshot quality have been improved greatly
Still checking it out for more changes

6 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Samcoflex75(m): 3:51pm On May 19, 2021
genius43:

If you manually refresh and you don't see it, be patient for an OTA. but if I get the OTA link I will share.

Okay thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by melodyogonna(m): 3:55pm On May 19, 2021
These optimization updates on RN10Pro is making sense. I'm noticing more consistency, lower temperature, better animation etc
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by melodyogonna(m): 3:57pm On May 19, 2021
genius43:
As usual Xiaomi always gives you the assignment to find out the changes on a new ROM. That is why I always tell people not to pay too much attention on the lack of new stuffs on a changelog before deciding to update.

The RN10 Pro 12.5 update changelog had few additions but when you update the changes and fixes are more.

3. The battery icon is bigger as well as notifications so it would be too blurry when you screenshot.
6. You just have to swipe sideways to move from notifications to the settings side on the new control panel.
Oh you have the update, was there a noticeable difference in CPU optimization?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saint2ace(m): 3:58pm On May 19, 2021
genius43:

Thanks for this update, we wait....
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 3:59pm On May 19, 2021
melodyogonna:

Oh you have the update, was there a noticeable difference in CPU optimization?

That will be later. But I am already seeing lower temperatures, battery is better sha but not yet there

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by melodyogonna(m): 4:35pm On May 19, 2021
Can someone please share link to the telegram group for Redmi note 10 pro?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by queenfav(f): 4:35pm On May 19, 2021
genius43:

Now i am jealous.Abeg,will Mi note 10 lite get this Dolby Atmos in future updates,or its an inbuilt feature of the redmi note 10 series?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 4:36pm On May 19, 2021
queenfav:
Now i am jealous.Abeg,will Mi note 10 lite get this Dolby Atmos in future updates,or its an inbuilt feature of the redmi note 10 series?

I don't know for sure.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by queenfav(f): 4:39pm On May 19, 2021
genius43:

I don't know for sure.
heartbreak!!! That's a damn cool feature.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 4:41pm On May 19, 2021
queenfav:

Keep your fingers crossed sha.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by queenfav(f): 4:49pm On May 19, 2021
genius43:

Keep your fingers crossed sha.
I will
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 5:01pm On May 19, 2021
queenfav:
I will
Your hardware no support Dolby Atmos, ma. Sorry........
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by queenfav(f): 5:26pm On May 19, 2021
jboixxx:
Your hardware no support Dolby Atmos, ma. Sorry........
Lolz.It must support o,after Xiaomi don chop my money for phone when no gree cast.I go dey beg who dey use redmi note 5 pro make i use e phone cast to tv,imagine the disgrace shocked
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by queenfav(f): 5:31pm On May 19, 2021
Crying tears of disappointment! Everything is vanity abeg,na 30k phone i go buy next laidis.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 5:47pm On May 19, 2021
queenfav:
Lolz.It must support o,after Xiaomi don chop my money for phone when no gree cast. I go dey beg who dey use redmi note 5 pro make i use e phone cast to tv,imagine the disgrace shocked
I have 1 unit of AnyCast left o. You may add it to the pending orders! tongue. I must tell that owner not to give you his RN5 Pro again for casting.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 5:48pm On May 19, 2021
queenfav:
Crying tears of disappointment! Everything is vanity abeg,na 30k phone i go buy next laidis.
tongue tongue Come, let's change phones.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 5:53pm On May 19, 2021
melodyogonna:
Can someone please share link to the telegram group for Redmi note 10 pro?

It is full recovery ROM o. No incremental link. But OTA gets the incremental treatment.

Link below.
Full Recovery Link(2.8GB)
https://bigota.d.miui.com/V12.5.1.0.RKFMIXM/miui_SWEETGlobal_V12.5.1.0.RKFMIXM_4cccc9cefb_11.0.zip

Incremental link(700mb+)
NOTE: You must be on V12.0.15.0 o.
https://bigota.d.miui.com/V12.5.1.0.RKFMIXM/miui-blockota-sweet_global-V12.0.15.0.RKFMIXM-V12.5.1.0.RKFMIXM-1d3ed180c5-11.0.zip

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 6:09pm On May 19, 2021
queenfav:
Not sure it will be like the tweaked ones, no need to cry yet. If you really need am badly Oya unlock bootloader then flash TWRP grin.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 6:11pm On May 19, 2021
genius43:

I don't know for sure.
Any huge difference in sound quality when Dolby is tuned on?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 6:12pm On May 19, 2021
jboixxx:
tongue tongue Come, let's change phones.
Note 4x dey with Dolby Atmos already flashed grin.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 6:14pm On May 19, 2021
Gptech:

Not sure it will be like the tweaked ones, no need to cry yet. If you really need am badly Oya unlock bootloader then flash TWRP grin.
Hahahaha. When it's not handbag lock! I no wan hear "panel destroyed" or authorized account needed o.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 6:16pm On May 19, 2021
jboixxx:
Hahahaha. When it's not handbag lock! I no wan hear "panel destroyed" or authorized account needed o.
Hahahahahahahaha, seriously Xiaomi try to add am, at least some persons go stop to flash phone if the quality is good.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 6:19pm On May 19, 2021
Gptech:

Note 4x dey with Dolby Atmos already flashed grin.
Best deal of the year o. It can even cast sef. Na to bring her Mi Note 10l and collect RN4x.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 6:26pm On May 19, 2021
Gptech:

On speakers, yes. The Sound is louder and richer on Dolby.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 6:30pm On May 19, 2021
genius43:

On speakers, yes. The Sound is louder and richer on Dolby.
That's nice.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by queenfav(f): 6:34pm On May 19, 2021
Gptech:

I end my reading as soon as i see flash..I no want bricked phone abeg.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by queenfav(f): 6:36pm On May 19, 2021
Gptech:

Isi gini? Bro, don't go there.Our smart tv came with dolby atmos audio in it's inbuilt speakers.The sound na DIE.DIE O...We refused to buy soundbar till date because of how good it is.If you hear the clarity and bass eh,u go understand why people dey do anything to make money for this life!When i listen to music at even low volume,i hear everything.The bass is there too.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by queenfav(f): 6:39pm On May 19, 2021
jboixxx:
I have 1 unit of AnyCast left o. You may add it to the pending orders! tongue. I must tell that owner not to give you his RN5 Pro again for casting.
To buy that thing dey hard me, especially as my phone has it.If u agree credit,i go buy.I go pay in 12 months grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 6:42pm On May 19, 2021
queenfav:
Isi gini? Bro, don't go there.Our smart tv came with dolby atmos audio in it's inbuilt speakers.The sound na DIE.DIE O...We refused to buy soundbar till date because of how good it is.If you hear the clarity and bass eh,u go understand why people dey do anything to make money for this life!When i listen to music at even low volume,i hear everything.The bass is there too.
Yeah, I sure know the effects of Dolby Atmos, but the experience is not the same for all devices. In fact it's virtually useless for some devices.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by queenfav(f): 6:43pm On May 19, 2021
Gptech:

Yeah, I sure know the effects of Dolby Atmos, but the experience is not the same for all devices. In fact it's virtually useless for some devices.
wawu,and my long throat was based on how good the one on our tv is o.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by oneluvs: 6:55pm On May 19, 2021
Please I need link to download and update my redmi 9t manually. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (8387) (8388) (8389) (8390) (8391) (8392) (8393) ... (9315) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Optimistguy1969 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.