Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (8479) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9201932 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8476) (8477) (8478) (8479) (8480) (8481) (8482) ... (9317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Meister(m): 10:24am On Jun 21, 2021
SqueezedPant:

does games like pes 21 lag on the note 10 pro?

Pes 21 won't even lag on the base note 10

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vibrant: 10:37am On Jun 21, 2021
Hello guys, I need a Xiaomi phone with good camera specs. I currently use a Note 8 and it's serving me well. Just thinking of upgrading. Which phone can you suggest for me without the limited budget of 90-110k?. Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by FryMosquito: 10:53am On Jun 21, 2021
vibrant:
Hello guys, I need a Xiaomi phone with good camera specs. I currently use a Note 8 and it's serving me well. Just thinking of upgrading. Which phone can you suggest for me without the limited budget of 90-110k?. Thanks
Redmi note 10S or Redmi note 10. Or
You can up ur budget a little to grab the
Poco X3 pro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SqueezedPant: 11:46am On Jun 21, 2021
genius43:

Update to MIUI V12.5.3

does installing a custom rom solve this issue?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mikkysmum(f): 12:02pm On Jun 21, 2021
Hello people, please I want to get a Xiaomi phone and I am confused .
The redmi 9t looks good enough but the redmi note 10 is also tempting.
The cost difference is quite much , I just want to know if I would be getting so much difference for the cost addition from the redmi 9 to note 10.
I just need a phone with good storage , durability BC of my kids and fast processing power for office use.
Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mikkysmum(f): 12:11pm On Jun 21, 2021
The cost difference is quite much , I just want to know if I would be getting so much difference for the cost addition from the redmi 9 to note 10.
I just need a phone with good storage , durability BC of my kids and fast processing power for office use.
Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by tosaino95(m): 1:15pm On Jun 21, 2021
Mikkysmum:
Thanks
note 10
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 2:03pm On Jun 21, 2021
SFSNIPER:
Thank you for the info.

Is there a device higher than Note10 pro you can suggest? I don't play games on my phone, I use it majorly as a second laptop. I edit videos and documents a lot on my phone.
I also stream videos a lot.

RN10 Pro wasn't advertised as a gaming phone anyway.

But most phones higher than the RN10 Pro may not be readily available either in stores or in Nigeria.

Poco F3 (Ask Macbeyland for availability), Mi 10T and Mi 10T Pro, Mi 11, Mi 11 Ultra.
All depends on your budget.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 2:03pm On Jun 21, 2021
SqueezedPant:

does installing a custom rom solve this issue?

I don't know. But for me it has been solved.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IamNiel: 3:58pm On Jun 21, 2021
Ocon:
Good morning

redmi note 10 4gb 64gb or

Redmi note 9s 6gb 128gb

Pls, Which one is advisable to get?

This money can still get you Redmi note 10 5g and Redmi note 10s base version. You have 4 options. From your post earlier, your budget extends to 110k, and 5k to that will get you Poco X3 Pro.

Or ultimately you can delay your purchase and go for Redmi note 10 pro. No hurry if you have a phone you are using currently.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IamNiel: 4:06pm On Jun 21, 2021
vibrant:

Redmi note 10 5g and redmi note 10s. Redmi note 10 5g has one of the best selfie cameras for a midrange phone. Redmi note 10s has a balanced camera for both rear and front(not close to note 10 5g selfie though). If you have been using Gcam on your past devices and you like the output, then redmi note 10 is your best bet as the Cpu is most compatible.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ocon: 4:25pm On Jun 21, 2021
IamNiel:

This money can still get you Redmi note 10 5g and Redmi note 10s base version. You have 4 options. From your post earlier, your budget extends to 110k, and 5k to that will get you Poco X3 Pro.

Or ultimately you can delay your purchase and go for Redmi note 10 pro. No hurry if you have a phone you are using currently.
yeah... Thank you

I have a phone now and will wait for redmi note 10 pro

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 4:25pm On Jun 21, 2021
IamNiel:

Redmi note 10 5g and redmi note 10s. Redmi note 10 5g has one of the best selfie cameras for a midrange phone. Redmi note 10s has a balanced camera for both rear and front(not close to note 10 5g selfie though). If you have been using Gcam on your past devices and you like the output, then redmi note 10 is your best bet as the Cpu is most compatible.

Redmi Note 10 5G shouldn't be in this discussion. Is the same selfie that suffers from white balance and consistency.

Abi you are basing your judgement solely on Gsmarena reviews?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fortune9: 5:00pm On Jun 21, 2021
Youngsage:

Thanks a lot boss
please boss I need gcam link for redmi note 10 pro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 5:33pm On Jun 21, 2021
fortune9:
please boss I need gcam link for redmi note 10 pro

I have told you where to get it. Better go there.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 5:36pm On Jun 21, 2021
A phone that I call Poco M3 5G
Also a Redmi Note 10s with 5G(In processing power**) with an LCD and 90Hz refresh rate as well as slower charging.

** Dimensity 700 is a Helio G95 with 5G and a smaller die. Performance levels are similar.

What are your take guys?

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by explosiveskull(m): 5:59pm On Jun 21, 2021
jboixxx:
What's the difference between the edited and the 1st post? undecided You've posted your ad in the right thread/section (Xiaomi Thread Store), here is strictly for discussions.
If the owner of the site or those in charge can brand this thread like they did for religion/islam to make sure any poster who intend to advertise sees the warnings cos most of them claim they don't know and didn't see the warning not to advertise.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by omotayo600(m): 6:18pm On Jun 21, 2021
Hello, where can one purchase mi11
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 6:31pm On Jun 21, 2021
omotayo600:
Hello, where can one purchase mi11

Ebay, Amazon, AliExpress or you ask and pre-order via Macbeyland (Specify the variant CN or Global)
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jossypajay: 8:17pm On Jun 21, 2021
olamieseun:
Your location and price if is ok with mel
I live in Warri. I am not selling. I will give it out for free. If u live in Warri, just DM me, if not, if u know anyone in Warri that can collect and send it to you ,DM me. I am giving for free

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vibrant: 8:39pm On Jun 21, 2021
Redmi Note 10 5G shouldn't be in this discussion. Is the same selfie that suffers from white balance and consistency.

Redmi Note 10s should suffice then. I am more interested in the rear camera self. Thanks everyone for all your input
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Seyilome(m): 8:50pm On Jun 21, 2021
jboixxx:
Long press your power button till it self restart.

New cable de EF up o...forget new, biko. Not saying it's your cord but telling you that new accessories dey EF up.
Thank you for your help, I bought new cord today and booom my phone charge welllaaaa

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:54pm On Jun 21, 2021
Seyilome:

Thank you for your help, I bought new cord today and booom my phone charge welllaaaa

Was it not the same thing I told you on TG? Una too dey quick too blame ROM for everything.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OllyFair(m): 9:15pm On Jun 21, 2021
Nha them, Nha their way...
genius43:

Was it not the same thing I told you on TG? Una too dey quick too blame ROM for everything.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by alkene007: 9:27pm On Jun 21, 2021
Please i need your take on this...
Which can perform better between Redmi note 9s, note 9pro and 9t..
*Users experience*
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:41pm On Jun 21, 2021
alkene007:
Please i need your take on this...
Which can perform better between Redmi note 9s, note 9pro and 9t..
*Users experience*

Performance between 9s and 9pro is similar difference is main camera, charging and NFC, which gives the pro an upper hand.

Redmi 9t should it be in the mix it is below them big battery doesn't make a phone powerful
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IamNiel: 9:44pm On Jun 21, 2021
genius43:

I was basing it off the Gsmarena review. I guess you have had a real experience with it?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Osyxcel(m): 10:09pm On Jun 21, 2021
genius43:
A phone that I call Poco M3 5G
Also a Redmi Note 10s with 5G(In processing power**) with an LCD and 90Hz refresh rate as well as slower charging.

** Dimensity 700 is a Helio G95 with 5G and a smaller die. Performance levels are similar.

What are your take guys?

I'd pick the RN10S over RN105G. Better camera, better graphics, better display, faster charge time. 5G is a gimmick as long as Nigeria is concerned (for now).
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SFSNIPER(m): 10:14pm On Jun 21, 2021
genius43:

But most phones higher than the RN10 Pro may not be readily available either in stores or in Nigeria.

Poco F3 (Ask Macbeyland for availability), Mi 10T and Mi 10T Pro, Mi 11, Mi 11 Ultra.
I got the Redmi Note10pro. Thank you so much for your help.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SFSNIPER(m): 10:15pm On Jun 21, 2021
genius43:

Now I'm in need of Gcam
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 10:22pm On Jun 21, 2021
SFSNIPER:

Now I'm in need of Gcam

Trust me you will use your stock camera more often. GCam mods aren't really optimized for that 108MP sensor.

Go and check Redmi Note 10 series photography channel on Telegram.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 10:24pm On Jun 21, 2021
IamNiel:

I was basing it off the Gsmarena review. I guess you have had a real experience with it?

I have seen the selfies of the Redmi note 10s. And as for the RN10 5G I have watched several videos of it nothing spectacular, it is just the same sensor as the Poco M3 and Redmi 9t just the ISP making it slightly better but in comparison to the RN10s nah it isn't better.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8476) (8477) (8478) (8479) (8480) (8481) (8482) ... (9317) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.