Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,355 members, 7,836,455 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (8575) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9360306 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8572) (8573) (8574) (8575) (8576) (8577) (8578) ... (9324) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by tomsniel(m): 4:09pm On Aug 14, 2021
genius43:

Can you access your settings and about page? If yes drop a screenshot.

If your bootloader was unlocked I would have suggested a flashing of the Fastboot ROM again.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jazzman01: 4:12pm On Aug 14, 2021
genius43:

Rule 2 and 3

Is that your alternate account? Why not leave the dude alone to defend himself.? Why are you using panadol for another man's headache?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fuckboys: 4:13pm On Aug 14, 2021
Damn, just going through this thread and I don't understand the xiaomi hype. Software and hardware related issues everywhere. You can't even go past 2 pages on this thread without a user dropping an issue. undecided

Since my mama born me na Samsung or nothing, they hardly even have issues except maybe screen lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 4:15pm On Aug 14, 2021
Jazzman01:

Is that your alternate account? Why not leave the dude alone to defend himself.? Why are you using panadol for another man's headache?

I don't do alternates.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 4:19pm On Aug 14, 2021
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jazzman01: 4:43pm On Aug 14, 2021
kolardzy:
I'm sure people know that redmi battery lasts longer if you leave your battery plugged after fully charged for a while, like 30-45 minutes.
I'm guessing, when we see the phone charge up to 100%, at first, it's not actually 100.
Seems it's a safe guard for the battery long term life.

You will eventually damage your battery if you continue like that.

I have noticed it too whenever I forget to remove it immediately it hits 100. But I don't need the "extra juice" at the expense of my Battery health.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jazzman01: 4:45pm On Aug 14, 2021
Kirchoffs:
What I notice is if my phone gets to 100% its gonna take constant pressing of about 30mins for it to drop to 99%

I guess your phone is still new. Or maybe you don't remove it immediately it hits 100%.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Osyxcel(m): 4:52pm On Aug 14, 2021
Jazzman01:

It is so annoying bro.

Have you updated your security app to the latest version? I want to try it as suggested by one dude here but not sure if it will work.

My Apps are always updated. It's the same if that's your sole reason for wanting to update.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jazzman01: 5:04pm On Aug 14, 2021
fuckboys:
Damn, just going through this thread and I don't understand the xiaomi hype. Software and hardware related issues everywhere. You can't even go past 2 pages on this thread without a user dropping an issue. undecided

Since my mama born me na Samsung or nothing, they hardly even have issues except maybe screen lipsrsealed

Lol, don't mind them. I am currently regretting the one I bought recently due to their sweet talks. The Battery performance is terrible and the software is riddled with tons of bugs.

I brought one of the issues I have here and they are already acting defensive. Infact one of them was even insinuating that I was lying. They cannot handle criticism but can criticize and badmouth other brands.

They run this thread like a cult. To them, Xiaomi is perfect and can never go wrong. I will advice you to take cover because they are coming for your head. They will soon descend heavily on you because you have insulted their god.

6 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jazzman01: 5:04pm On Aug 14, 2021
Osyxcel:

My Apps are always updated. It's the same if that's your sole reason for wanting to update.

Ok, I will save my data then.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by tomsniel(m): 5:11pm On Aug 14, 2021
genius43:

https://bigota.d.miui.com/V12.0.9.0.QFJMIXM/miui_DAVINCIGlobal_V12.0.9.0.QFJMIXM_666a06db4a_10.0.zip

Download with a download manager and install manually

I have downloaded and installed this rom as you directed but the issue still persists.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Faithful4real(m): 5:11pm On Aug 14, 2021
ugwumichael:

purple blkchanr
Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 5:12pm On Aug 14, 2021
Some of you na for this thread ehn.... Anyways, we've seen many of these before, we're still seeing and we'll still see am tomorrow.

Good luck to you na.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Prechy2836(m): 5:27pm On Aug 14, 2021
E be like na weekend drama dey always start for this thread grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 5:30pm On Aug 14, 2021
tomsniel:

I have downloaded and installed this rom as you directed but the issue still persists.

Okay, I think you may need to flash the phone using Fastboot method.

Cc: Olayinkajnr, Grandmufti, Gptech
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 5:32pm On Aug 14, 2021
Jazzman01:

Lol, don't mind them. I am currently regretting the one I bought recently due to their sweet talks. The Battery performance is terrible and the software is riddled with tons of bugs.

I brought one of the issues I have here and they are already acting defensive. Infact one of them was even insinuating that I was lying. They cannot handle criticism but can criticize and badmouth other brands.

They run this thread like a cult. To them, Xiaomi is perfect and can never go wrong. I will advice you to take cover because they are coming for your head. They will soon descend heavily on you because you have insulted their god.

Like you where advised sell the phone.

It doesn't affect anyone here. It is not anyone's company neither are we been paid. If you want to drag those on their payroll take your Shenanigans to their Facebook page or their Mi community. They will lick your wounds there.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 5:37pm On Aug 14, 2021
jboixxx:
Some of you na for this thread ehn.... Anyways, we've seen many of these before, we're still seeing and we'll still see am tomorrow.

Good luck to you na.

Walahi.

They should read the posts on the first page to see what this thread is about.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 5:50pm On Aug 14, 2021
How is everyone's weekend going?

EPL weekends are back.

6 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by FM19addict(m): 5:52pm On Aug 14, 2021
The funny thing is I just finished watching MrWhoseTheBoss video on why Samsung is falling behind Xiaomi. No one forces anyone to get a Xiaomi phone. All gadgets have a minor few that have defects, we have seen that since forever

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by FM19addict(m): 5:52pm On Aug 14, 2021
genius43:
How is everyone's weekend going?

EPL weekends are back.

Well the big guns are out firing except for the gunners
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 5:57pm On Aug 14, 2021
FM19addict:

They need to get their acts together. I was more scared of Leeds prior the match not knowing Brentford came with a Sheffield United spirit.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by tomsniel(m): 5:58pm On Aug 14, 2021
genius43:

Okay, I think you may need to flash the phone using Fastboot method.

Cc: Olayinkajnr, Grandmufti, Gptech

Can I flash without unlocking bootloader?
I read that it takes days just to apply to unlock bootloader. How true is that ?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by blaquemyc: 5:59pm On Aug 14, 2021
FM19addict:
those ones na water gun dem get,
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 6:03pm On Aug 14, 2021
tomsniel:

I read that it takes days just to apply to unlock bootloader. How true is that ?

You can but you will need a authorised Mi account for that.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jazzman01: 6:04pm On Aug 14, 2021
genius43:

Like you where advised sell the phone.

It doesn't affect anyone here. It is not anyone's company neither are we been paid. If you want to drag those on their payroll take your Shenanigans to their Facebook page or their Mi community. They will lick your wounds there.

If other guys here tell me that they're not been paid I will agree, but you? I don't believe it.

With the way you frequent this thread as if your life depends on it, it is difficult to believe you don't get a dime for all your efforts and that is a shame!

You are always here 24/7. If you are not a marketer or after-sales representative for Xiaomi, then I wonder what you are.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by tomsniel(m): 6:05pm On Aug 14, 2021
genius43:

You can but you will need a authorised Mi account for that.

Is there any way around it ?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 6:06pm On Aug 14, 2021
Jazzman01:

If other guys here tell me that they're not been paid I will agree, but you? I don't believe it.

With the way you frequent this thread as if your life depends on it, it is difficult to believe you don't get a dime for all your efforts.

You are always here 24/7. If you are not a marketer or after-sales representative for Xiaomi, then I wonder what you are.

I dare you to prove it and if you cannot, I hope if we meet outside Nairaland space you can defend yourself.

You have 3 days.

My 9-5 has nothing to do with Xiaomi or even the mobile space. Those who know me here personally knows that.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by babyfaceafrica: 6:07pm On Aug 14, 2021
genius43:

I dare you to prove it and if you cannot, I hope if we meet outside Nairaland space you can defend yourself.

You have 3 days.

My 9-5 has nothing to do with Xiaomi or even the mobile space. Those who know me here personally knows that.
You get time o!!..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 6:08pm On Aug 14, 2021
tomsniel:

Is there any way around it ?

I don't think so. You can wait for inputs from others I mentioned.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 6:15pm On Aug 14, 2021
tomsniel:

1. You can't.

2. It depends (168hrs -7 days or worse 14 days if you goof)
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jazzman01: 6:18pm On Aug 14, 2021
genius43:

You have 3 days.

Lol, look at the speed of your response. It's like you virtually sleep on this thread. I am very sure if anyone quotes you at midnight you will respond promptly too as long as it is Xiaomi issue. But to be candid, it is a big shame and an act of joblessness if you are not getting paid for real.

5 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by CreepyBlackpool: 6:24pm On Aug 14, 2021
it's now a crime to render help to people in need without getting paid for it.
wondafu.

Nigerians sha

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8572) (8573) (8574) (8575) (8576) (8577) (8578) ... (9324) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Debroslink and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.