Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,523 members, 7,837,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (8576) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9362749 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8573) (8574) (8575) (8576) (8577) (8578) (8579) ... (9324) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by tomsniel(m): 6:25pm On Aug 14, 2021
olayinkajnr:

1. You can't.

2. It depends (168hrs -7 days or worse 14 days if you goof)

How do I begin ?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 6:26pm On Aug 14, 2021
Jazzman01:

Lol, look at the speed of your response. It's like you virtually sleep on this thread. I am very sure if anyone quotes you at midnight you will respond promptly too as long as it is Xiaomi issue. But to be candid, it is a big shame and an act of joblessness if you are not getting paid for real.

You still have three days young man.

Like I said I hope you mouth is loud enough outside Nairaland

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 6:28pm On Aug 14, 2021
CreepyBlackpool:
it's now a crime to render help to people in need without getting paid for it.

wondafu.

Nigerians sha

It is a human nature and if you check them, they are very empty.

Mostly kids who just get cheap access to the internet.

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by explosiveskull(m): 6:29pm On Aug 14, 2021
Simran94:

It's back, check again

Choi! Its back but they've reduced mine, anything below that my 3500 for 24gb for me na cheating.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 6:30pm On Aug 14, 2021
CreepyBlackpool:

wondafu.

Nigerians sha

Have you forgotten, this is Nigeria where being selfless means you must necessarily get paid.

You think say na everybody get sense? Best na to pass and ignore them. If I was Eugene, I won't bother replying him again.

Na for this thread somebody see how helpful he has been and that person dash am brand new Redmi Note 10 Pro. There's reward in being selfless. Na entitled people see am as bad thing.

7 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 6:31pm On Aug 14, 2021
olayinkajnr:

Have you forgotten, this is Nigerian where being selfless means you must necessarily get paid.

You think say na everybody get sense? Best na to pass and ignore them. If I was Eugene, I won't bother replying him again.

Na for this thread somebody see how helpful he has been and that person dash am brand new Redmi Note 10 Pro. There's reward in being selfless. Na entitled people see am as bad thing.

He thinks I am been paid to be here like it will take anything away from me if I don't access this thread in 3 years.

The other day someone was talking of why this thread is dying, he failed to point out this fact that most of those who used to come around to assist don't because they can't come and be taking insults from people for being selfless.

Like the wiseman foresaw in 2019 when Xiaomi announced their presence in Nigeria, he said it was more harm than good and the results is glaring.

8 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 6:33pm On Aug 14, 2021
tomsniel:

How do I begin ?
Apply for bootloader unlocking.

Start from https://en.miui.com/unlock/
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 6:34pm On Aug 14, 2021
genius43:

He thinks I am been paid to be here like it will take anything away from me if I don't access this thread in 3 years.

Ignore him. No need to reply him at all.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by CreepyBlackpool: 6:43pm On Aug 14, 2021
genius43:

It is a human nature and if you check them, they are very empty.
Mostly kids who just get cheap access to the internet.
Na to dey ignore them.

Thanks for all your help brother man. Some people do appreciate
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by CreepyBlackpool: 6:50pm On Aug 14, 2021
genius43:

The other day someone was talking of why this thread is dying, he failed to point out this fact that most of those who used to come around to assist don't because they can't come and be taking insults from people for being selfless.

Like the wiseman foresaw in 2019 when Xiaomi announced their presence in Nigeria, he said it was more harm than good and the results is glaring.

The average Nigerian and ingratitude na like 5&6

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 6:50pm On Aug 14, 2021
CreepyBlackpool:

Na to dey ignore them.

Thanks for all your help brother man. Some people do appreciate

No P.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Osyxcel(m): 7:02pm On Aug 14, 2021
Jazzman01:

Lol, look at the speed of your response. It's like you virtually sleep on this thread. I am very sure if anyone quotes you at midnight you will respond promptly too as long as it is Xiaomi issue. But to be candid, it is a big shame and an act of joblessness if you are not getting paid for real.

It's not an act of joblessness. It's brand loyalty and charity. How do I know this? I've done similar acts in the past. If anything at all, he should be appreciated for the numerous help he has offered here. There can always be disagreements based on a variety of reasons, however, it's important to respect each other even in our differences.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:03pm On Aug 14, 2021
Osyxcel:

It's not an act of joblessness. It's brand loyalty and charity. How do I know this? I've done similar acts in the past. If anything at all, he should be appreciated for the numerous help he has offered here. There can always be disagreements based on a variety of reasons, however, it's important to respect each other even in our differences.

Brand loyalty no even dey self. If I am loyal to a brand I would still be using Samsung and Nokia

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Osyxcel(m): 7:08pm On Aug 14, 2021
genius43:

Brand loyalty no even dey self. If I am loyal to a brand I would still be using Samsung and Nokia

Lol. It's still brand loyalty because you believe Xiaomi offers value for money. As long as that value is still there, you'll always consider Xiaomi. Once that value is taken away, you move.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:18pm On Aug 14, 2021
Osyxcel:

Lol. It's still brand loyalty because you believe Xiaomi offers value for money. As long as that value is still there, you'll always consider Xiaomi. Once that value is taken away, you move.

I like trying new things at different points in time too.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 7:20pm On Aug 14, 2021
genius43:

No P.
Some ppl nr deserve reply actually.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:21pm On Aug 14, 2021
Gptech:

Some ppl nr deserve reply actually.

Yes boss.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 7:22pm On Aug 14, 2021
genius43:

Na d fun b dat, new things, new discoveries.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jemerson: 7:26pm On Aug 14, 2021
Jazzman01:

Just like you literally live on ashawo beer parlour thread.

You must be depressed fellow
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Osyxcel(m): 7:39pm On Aug 14, 2021
genius43:

Well, variety is the spice of life.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by tidedroid: 8:11pm On Aug 14, 2021
CreepyBlackpool:

wondafu.

Nigerians sha
You help - bad!
You no help - bad!
Which one will somebody do. We've seen comments here like "so nobody wants to help me solve x and y issue" like this thread owes them, and the one person willing to help is still getting attacked.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 8:43pm On Aug 14, 2021
Jemerson:

Just like you literally live on ashawo beer parlour thread.

You must be depressed fellow

[img]https://c./-mpTe8sxX9QAAAAM/lmao-dead.gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 8:44pm On Aug 14, 2021
jboixxx:
Some of you na for this thread ehn.... Anyways, we've seen many of these before, we're still seeing and we'll still see am tomorrow.

Good luck to you na.
you get time
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 8:47pm On Aug 14, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
You get time o!!..
aswear, someone that is showing evidence of a troll, why replying him
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by TheLoanGuy: 8:50pm On Aug 14, 2021
Jazzman01:

Nah you're the jobless one here, busy analysing someone else's time. Even knowing that he is here often shows that you're jobless, because you must be monitoring the thread too.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 11Anonymous(m): 8:56pm On Aug 14, 2021
Jazzman01:

A human being like you gifted him a Note 10 pro for being selfless. You can see how strange you are. You're criticising, another is gifting.

He is also actively helping people in AliExpress Users thread.
Don't be an asshole.

5 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jarchi(m): 9:23pm On Aug 14, 2021
Welcome me into the Mi community, after so much teasing and fantasizing, we couldn't wait for the Redmi 10 series. I now have sorry own Redmi 9c

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:24pm On Aug 14, 2021
Jarchi:
Welcome me into the Mi community, after so much teasing and fantasizing, we couldn't wait for the Redmi 10 series. I now have sorry own Redmi 9c

Congratulations
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 9:32pm On Aug 14, 2021
Prechy2836:
E be like na weekend drama dey always start for this thread grin grin
grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 9:41pm On Aug 14, 2021
olayinkajnr:

[img]https://c./-mpTe8sxX9QAAAAM/lmao-dead.gif[/img]
I've been waiting for his response since, gaskia.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 9:49pm On Aug 14, 2021
Some days back, someone was complaining about not getting response to his query. Today, a helper is being bashed for helping!

What a world of Nigerians!

2017 - 2019 na better years on this thread. Fun-filled, airtime sharing, tips and tricks of all kinds, even wedding/naming anniversaries de happen for this thread.

14 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by enigma0: 9:51pm On Aug 14, 2021
genius43:
How is everyone's weekend going?

EPL weekends are back.

How are your teams faring? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8573) (8574) (8575) (8576) (8577) (8578) (8579) ... (9324) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: waleyp(m), SirLaw12 and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.