Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (8590) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9183826 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8587) (8588) (8589) (8590) (8591) (8592) (8593) ... (9316) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 9:39am On Aug 21, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
People should just avoid updating for now. It's not like there is anything special there. My last phone before this one, I didn't update for a year, i Just ignore it
not everyone is old school, my note 5 has gone through all updates from miui 9 till miui 12 and android 8 till 9,yet no issues and added loads of new features

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by grinface98(m): 9:39am On Aug 21, 2021
genius43:

Like I said Global FASTBOOT ROM.
Xiaomi.eu is a custom ROM.

https://bigota.d.miui.com/V12.5.1.0.QFGMIXM/lavender_global_images_V12.5.1.0.QFGMIXM_20210711.0000.00_10.0_global_c3f12ecc3a.tgz
Good morning, bro. Could you please provide me with link to Redmi 9 12.5 miui (EEA)?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sajmark(m): 9:44am On Aug 21, 2021
some years from now our children would be like
"Is this device worth it or I should save up more to get the pro"

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jazzman01: 9:47am On Aug 21, 2021
[s]
Jemerson:

I just showed you the one of Samsung Galaxy S10 and you suddenly went blind and mute.

It's android system, not miui system

Come sense will tell you that android OS has evolved from the days of old. So apps too will be built to support the new google framework. all these consume considerable ram juice.
That's why even a 4gb ram is not enough these days
[/s]

You are the one writing long gospel now untop of a simple task i gave you. You went online and copied a random post from a Samsung user and you expect me to take you serious?

Upload your own and stop the meaningless ramble.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by babyfaceafrica: 9:49am On Aug 21, 2021
Tiger2020:
[b]not everyone is old school, [/b]my note 5 has gone through all updates from miui 9 till miui 12 and android 8 till 9,yet no issues and added loads of new features
How is not updating and been old school related?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jemerson: 9:57am On Aug 21, 2021
Jazzman01:
[s][/s]

[s]You are the one writing long gospel now untop of a simple task i gave you. You went online and copied a random post from a Samsung user and you expect me to take you serious?

Upload your own and stop the meaningless ramble. [/s]

Late registration is ongoing.

Few seats left

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by blaquemyc: 9:58am On Aug 21, 2021
Jazzman01:
[s][/s]

You are the one writing long gospel now untop of a simple task i gave you. You went online and copied a random post from a Samsung user and you expect me to take you serious?

Upload your own and stop the meaningless ramble.

A simple image search on Google for battery usage stat on different devices will show you that what he said isn't far from the truth.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gr8gem(f): 10:02am On Aug 21, 2021
gr8gem:
Please house i want to know the stats of data usage from a specific date to a specific date on my redmi note 10pro rather than a for a month a week etc with no option of specific date.
The first picture only gives option of month, day and week, while i want something like the second option where i can choose date to get my data usage stats, please how can i get the second option for my RN10pro

Someone should please answer my question, thank you
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OCTAVO: 10:07am On Aug 21, 2021
This is the best punch hole notification app I've seen. Compatible with most punch hole devices.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 10:10am On Aug 21, 2021
grinface98:
Good morning, bro. Could you please provide me with link to Redmi 9 12.5 miui (EEA)?

https://bigota.d.miui.com/V12.0.2.0.RJCEUXM/miui_LANCELOTEEAGlobal_V12.0.2.0.RJCEUXM_40c629a664_11.0.zip
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 10:13am On Aug 21, 2021
gr8gem:

Someone should please answer my question, thank you

Each manufacturer has a way they show usage stats this is Xiaomi's method.

If you aren't satisfied there are third party apps for this like Glasswire data usage monitor. It has been in existence for long
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gr8gem(f): 10:21am On Aug 21, 2021
genius43:

Each manufacturer has a way they show usage stats this is Xiaomi's method.

If you aren't satisfied there are third party apps for this like Glasswire data usage monitor. It has been in existence for long

Thank you i appreciate your response
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Shuregirl: 10:24am On Aug 21, 2021
Jazzman01:

Troll indeed. I have said it before, you guys can't handle criticism but can criticize and badmouth other brands.

You can shout scrapno, shitfinix and use other derogatory words like "make sure your house is close to carlcare" but would start acting aggressive and defensive whenever Xiaomi is criticized. Now tell me what's the difference between Xiaomi and those other brands that you badmouth or can't you see loads of complains all over the thread?
xiaomi users complain a lot on this forum sha
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jemerson: 10:25am On Aug 21, 2021
blaquemyc:
A simple image search on Google for battery usage stat on different devices will show you that what he said isn't far from the truth.

Don't mind him. When it comes to xiaomi, he knows where GSMArena is.

Jazzman01:

Oga, visit GSM arena and you will see loads of complains on the same issue concerning 9T.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jemerson: 10:28am On Aug 21, 2021
Shuregirl:
[s]xiaomi users complain a lot on this forum sha[/s]

Shuregirl:
choose camon17. You'd enjoy it

Fixed

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by grinface98(m): 10:57am On Aug 21, 2021
genius43:

https://bigota.d.miui.com/V12.0.2.0.RJCEUXM/miui_LANCELOTEEAGlobal_V12.0.2.0.RJCEUXM_40c629a664_11.0.zip
Oh! This is huge! Do you know how I could get the 'what's new' log? Thanks as always, big man.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 10:59am On Aug 21, 2021
grinface98:
Oh! This is huge! Do you know how I could get the 'what's new' log? Thanks as always, big man.

This is Android 11 not a new MIUI Version.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by grinface98(m): 11:02am On Aug 21, 2021
genius43:

This is Android 11 not a new MIUI Version.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 11:04am On Aug 21, 2021
grinface98:
see?

You asked for a link, I went out of my way to get it, now you are asking for a Changelog. I don't know how you want me to do that.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by grinface98(m): 11:05am On Aug 21, 2021
genius43:

You asked for a link, I went out of my way to get it, now you are asking for a Changelog. I don't know how you want me to do that.
I'm sorry.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OmejeGuy: 11:22am On Aug 21, 2021
Luisema4luv:
In other news, i just picked up my Google map local guide socks frm d PO

Please after how many weeks post application and shipping?

I was offered 5weeks ago, with a delivery time frame of 3‐6 weeks.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 11:24am On Aug 21, 2021
OmejeGuy:

I was offered in 2019 and it never came.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Luisema4luv(m): 12:41pm On Aug 21, 2021
OmejeGuy:

Been a while so i can't really remember how long it took

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ChelseaArmy(m): 1:22pm On Aug 21, 2021
Mellom:
Hello guys, is AliExpress still delivering to Nigeria on time and withhout trouble, I want to order poco x3... Abeg make Una share recent experience make I no come make dangerous mistake. Thanks.
watch bundesliga match today at 530pm on BB24 CHANNEL 16E

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 21, 2021
Jazzman01:

Troll indeed. I have said it before, you guys can't handle criticism but can criticize and badmouth other brands.

You can shout scrapno, shitfinix and use other derogatory words like "make sure your house is close to carlcare" but would start acting aggressive and defensive whenever Xiaomi is criticized. Now tell me what's the difference between Xiaomi and those other brands that you badmouth or can't you see loads of complains all over the thread?

Definitely, most xiaomi users here can't handle criticism, and it's annoying considering they're just customers and do not have shares in xiaomi, but pls don't mention "infinix", "Tecno" and "itel". Those things are calculators
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Iamcute(m): 1:57pm On Aug 21, 2021
Please who can assist me with the link to the Xiaomi store thread? Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by PATAlolade(m): 1:58pm On Aug 21, 2021
OmejeGuy:

Most people in other have started receiving their own. My own time frame will end on the ending of this month.

First time to see fellow Local Guide on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jemerson: 2:08pm On Aug 21, 2021
Iamcute:
Please who can assist me with the link to the Xiaomi store thread? Thanks

First page
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sunkyphil(m): 2:20pm On Aug 21, 2021
Jazzman01:

What point are you trying to make exactly? Do you want to deny the fact that Xiaomi is chinko?
i can c u are one of those 'marketers' trying to spoil markets of other brands
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sunkyphil(m): 2:23pm On Aug 21, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
People should just avoid updating for now. It's not like there is anything special there. My last phone before this one, I didn't update for a year, i Just ignore it
dont believe everything u c on social media though there might be some one offs or a few instances, i av updated like four times since i got this phone in april, it was only d first update dat gave me issue but apart from that other updates have been normal
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sunkyphil(m): 2:28pm On Aug 21, 2021
Jazzman01:

Honestly I don't know what people derive from updating. Do you think you can update your Redmi 5 for example to the level of Redmi 9 ? Most of the new and stand-out features are hardware related and you can not achieve it by mere software upgrades.

I don't update anymore because I have had a nasty experience with it. If I want new features and better performance I will get a new phone.
it has been confirmed u are a troll and u will be treated as such
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by babyfaceafrica: 2:36pm On Aug 21, 2021
Sunkyphil:
dont believe everything u c on social media though there might be some one offs or a few instances, i av updated like four times since i got this phone in april, it was only d first update dat gave me issue but apart from that other updates have been normal
hmmm

(1) (2) (3) ... (8587) (8588) (8589) (8590) (8591) (8592) (8593) ... (9316) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.