Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (8596) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9184254 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8593) (8594) (8595) (8596) (8597) (8598) (8599) ... (9316) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Auskyd(m): 11:24pm On Aug 23, 2021
Cannonleo:
lmao but my note 10 pro stands against the iPhone 11 and 11 pro

Confirmed it over and over again

Chai Saapa na bastard. Imagine grin

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mustiboy(m): 11:38pm On Aug 23, 2021
Cannonleo:

In the camera department, maybe yes.

But almost every other aspect, the iPhone 11 beats RN10P hands-down, especially in performance.

The iPhone 11's camera is average tbh; only the video aspect of it impresses a bit.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Slizzords: 12:26am On Aug 24, 2021
Mustiboy:

In the camera department, maybe yes.

But almost every other aspect, the iPhone 11 beats RN10P hands-down, especially in performance.

The iPhone 11's camera is average tbh; only the video aspect of it impresses a bit.
iPhone 11 camera is better than redmi note 10 pro haba.. I use a redmi note 10 pro too so no be say I dey hype iPhone , you just can't compare both phones in anything

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by RoyalBoutique(m): 12:49am On Aug 24, 2021
Please where can I get Xiaomi Mi 10 5G?

The one with the curve end screen

https://m.gsmarena.com/xiaomi_mi_10_5g-10082.php
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ityP(m): 3:30am On Aug 24, 2021
Slizzords:
iPhone 11 camera is better than redmi note 10 pro haba.. I use a redmi note 10 pro too so no be say I dey hype iPhone , you just can't compare both phones in anything

He's telling you the truth. Daytime photos with both, you may not see any marked difference when using the main camera. Get someone's iPhone 11 and compare. Remember to take both photos to a laptop o

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 3:40am On Aug 24, 2021
RoyalBoutique:
Please where can I get Xiaomi Mi 10 5G?

The one with the curve end screen

https://m.gsmarena.com/xiaomi_mi_10_5g-10082.php

AliExpress, Ebay
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mustiboy(m): 7:08am On Aug 24, 2021
Slizzords:

iPhone 11 o, not 11 Pro Max.

Perhaps, you should get both phones and compare.

Both phones' cameras' can stand against each other.

There's nothing so special about the iPhone 11 camera. And if you come slap GCam on top the RN10P nko? na diẹ be that.

You should see how Galaxy S21 Ultra and Mi 11 Ultra blow the iPhone 12 Pro Max out of water. The iPhone falls far behind, except maybe, again, in the video department.

There's levels to this shit.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Slizzords: 7:20am On Aug 24, 2021
ityP:

He's telling you the truth. Daytime photos with both, you may not see any marked difference when using the main camera. Get someone's iPhone 11 and compare. Remember to take both photos to a laptop o
I have an iPhone 11 here and we have tested both severally before. Redmi note 10 pro that doesn't even have OIS sef. Even pixel 3a beats the redmi note 10 pro.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Slizzords: 7:26am On Aug 24, 2021
Mustiboy:

iPhone 11 o, not 11 Pro Max.

Perhaps, you should get both phones and compare.

Both phones' cameras' can stand against each other.

That's nothing so special about the iPhone 11 camera. And if you come slap GCam on top the RN10P nko? na diẹ be that.

You should see how and Galaxy S21 Ultra and Mi 11 Ultra blow the iPhone 12 Pro Max out of water. The iPhone falls far behind, except maybe, again, in the video department.

There's levels to this shit.
No need to slap gcam..we are testing both phones natural ability without enhancement with gcam, and even with gcam the iPhone 11 is still better. iPhone 11 dey here no cap, am not speaking by mouth alone o
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sajmark(m): 7:31am On Aug 24, 2021
Cannonleo:

after all the sense he made, you still quoted him doing the same thing you should never do...

"DON'T COMPARE FLAGSHIP IPHONE WITH MIDRANGE/BUDGET ANDROID"

Doing the above is the reason many people no longer see that iPhone is lagging behind in innovation these days, an average Joe will keep screaming iPhone is the best because he compared an iPhone 11pro max to an infinix/tecno or low/old devices from Samsung, Xiaomi etc.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mustiboy(m): 7:35am On Aug 24, 2021
Slizzords:
No need to slap gcam..we are testing both phones natural ability without enhancement with gcam, and even with gcam the iPhone 11 is still better. iPhone 11 dey here no cap, am not speaking by mouth alone o

Since you have it with you. Take shots with both phones and upload here.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Slizzords: 7:37am On Aug 24, 2021
sajmark:

after all the sense he made, you still quoted him doing the same thing you should never do...

"DON'T COMPARE FLAGSHIP IPHONE WITH MIDRANGE/BUDGET ANDROID"

Doing the above is the reason many people no longer see that iPhone is lagging behind in innovation these days, an average Joe will keep screaming iPhone is the best because he compared an iPhone 11pro max to an infinix/tecno or low/old devices from Samsung, Xiaomi etc.
Abeg help me tell them ooo grin grin. You can never compare flagship iPhone 11 with redmi note 10 pro that's just a midrange phone. Redmi makes good phones no doubt but this Xiaomi fan boys no go allow guyman hear word grin grin

Xiaomi fan boys please rest ok grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jazzman01: 7:46am On Aug 24, 2021
Na wa oooo these Xiaomi marketers have taken their craze to another level. They now compare Xiaomi and IPhone

wonders shall never end. grin grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mustiboy(m): 7:55am On Aug 24, 2021
Slizzords:
Abeg help me tell them ooo grin grin. You can never compare flagship iPhone 11 with redmi note 10 pro that's just a midrange phone. Redmi makes good phones no doubt but this Xiaomi fan boys no go allow guyman hear word grin grin

Xiaomi fan boys please rest ok grin grin

I'm on the iPhone's side, and that's why I said it beats the RN10P in almost every aspect.

However, let's not act like there aren't a few things the RN10P does better than the iPhone, despite the humongous price difference.

-Display is better
-Camera is comparable, not necessarily inferior/better
-Battery backup is better
-The presence of an IR blaster, which many may argue that they don't need, but it's there.
-Charging technology is better

That the iPhone charges slower doesn't save its battery from deteriorating badly over a period of months. I've handled many iPhone 11(s) with around 70% battery health.

Obviously, the iPhone is the better device, but don't shove the RN10P to the corner, citing reasons that it's just midrange. There are still some things it does better than the iPhone, and I mean very important things.

By the way, we shouldn't be comparing these phones. One is just midrange, the other is flagship. And the price difference denotes their respective class.

21 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mustiboy(m): 7:56am On Aug 24, 2021
Jazzman01:
Na wa oooo these Xiaomi marketers have taken their craze to another level. They now compare Xiaomi and IPhone

wonders shall never end. grin grin grin

Aren't there Xiaomi phones better than iPhones? Abi wetin you dey talk?

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jazzman01: 8:01am On Aug 24, 2021
Mustiboy:

Aren't there Xiaomi phones better than iPhones? Abi wetin you dey talk?

None! And if you want to compare, you don't pick an iPhone 5 and start comparing it with Xiaomi Mi 11 ultra. Hope you get the drift?

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Slizzords: 8:04am On Aug 24, 2021
Jazzman01:

None! And if you want to compare, you don't pick an iPhone 5 and start comparing it with Xiaomi Mi 11 ultra. Hope you get the drift?
Dem dey call animals with horn snail sef dey show face. Trasshion marketer abeg go Siddon one place no one wants an opinion from a phone that can serve as a pressing iron after playing games for 1hr

12 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mustiboy(m): 8:06am On Aug 24, 2021
Jazzman01:

cheesy grin cheesy

None, you say?

Fanboyism won't let you see the light.

Why are you here by the way? Are you using a Xiaomi device?

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jazzman01: 8:26am On Aug 24, 2021
[s]
Slizzords:
Dem dey call animals with horn snail sef dey show face. Trasshion marketer abeg go Siddon one place no one wants an opinion from a phone that can serve as a pressing iron after playing games for 1hr
[/s]

You are obviously a newbie on this thread.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jazzman01: 8:28am On Aug 24, 2021
[s]
Mustiboy:

cheesy grin cheesy

None, you say?

Fanboyism won't let you see the light.

Why are you here by the way? Are you using a Xiaomi device?
[/s]

Another newbie asking if I am using Xiaomi or not.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mustiboy(m): 8:29am On Aug 24, 2021
Jazzman01:
[s][/s]

Another newbie asking if I am using Xiaomi or not.

No vex. I doff hat for the oldie.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ityP(m): 10:40am On Aug 24, 2021
Slizzords:

Transfers the pics of both the iPhone 11 and Redmi Note 10 pro to a system and compare
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ityP(m): 10:42am On Aug 24, 2021
Mustiboy:

Since you have it with you. Take shots with both phones and upload here.

Exactly o
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ityP(m): 10:45am On Aug 24, 2021
Slizzords:

Omo. He never experred it grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by donforeign: 11:04am On Aug 24, 2021
my mi9t just fell down this morning and d screen shattered including d ceramic back, where can i fix it in benin urgently?
if u re benin, call me urgently, thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mustiboy(m): 11:14am On Aug 24, 2021
ityP:

Exactly o

That's how you know that someone is lying.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by donforeign: 11:15am On Aug 24, 2021
how much is mi9t screen ?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 11:19am On Aug 24, 2021
donforeign:

Should be 30k+
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 11:19am On Aug 24, 2021
donforeign:

Ask Repairpalng
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by donforeign: 11:24am On Aug 24, 2021
genius43:

Should be 30k+

u ve any repairer in benin?

also give me link to original mi9t screen in aliexpress or jumia, thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ityP(m): 11:24am On Aug 24, 2021
Mustiboy:

That's how you know that someone is lying.

True talk. We no go hear from am again

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by donforeign: 11:25am On Aug 24, 2021
genius43:

Should be 30k+

i am trying to get the m11 ultra after fixing my mi9t, i cant see any mi11 ultra on aliexpress.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8593) (8594) (8595) (8596) (8597) (8598) (8599) ... (9316) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.