Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (8602) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9197483 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8599) (8600) (8601) (8602) (8603) (8604) (8605) ... (9317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:35pm On Aug 26, 2021
Yewandequeen:
are you meant to pay for a factory fault repair under warranty?

Depends on the damage.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Yewandequeen(f): 8:55pm On Aug 26, 2021
genius43:

Depends on the damage.
even in this case that it's company software that crashed out phones?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kennyflyair: 9:24pm On Aug 26, 2021
Promiseibritam:
Any phone of 20k for sale?
bat3 must be from 5,000mah and above and 3gb or 4gb ram
bat3 must last very well

You can't get maybe add money get new itel
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:34pm On Aug 26, 2021
Yewandequeen:
even in this case that it's company software that crashed out phones?

I don't think you will pay but I don't know.

I know of someone who got a free board replacement.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Broskyjames: 10:06pm On Aug 26, 2021
genius43:

Raya Care is Xiaomi's Service center and they are only ones that can fix a.phome under warranty
ok...fingers crossed then...thanks.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by FM19addict(m): 10:13pm On Aug 26, 2021
Elxandre:
Just moved to S21 ultra.
To be honest miui is a superior ROM functionally.
If they can fix their memory wastage and a few glitches, it'd be perfect.
I swear I can't imagine how people complain about miui. I sold my last device because I was so used to miui and found the phone boring despite its wonderful specs
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Broskyjames: 10:17pm On Aug 26, 2021
Jemerson:

These are questions you should have asked here before dropping the phone.

Get ready to bring out your check book
I wasn't in a particularly chatty mood seen that the phone i bought less than four months ago packed up.

Well fingers crossed moreover i have already "counted my losses" and with great pain i have started saving for a new device.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Revelation4(m): 10:40pm On Aug 26, 2021
Elxandre:
What's you guys verdict on redmi 9t?
What other cheaper device has comparable decent camera if any?
it's a nice piece. Camera is great
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by osic(m): 12:57am On Aug 27, 2021
Hotdiamond:

I use deezer. I cant remember the last time i downloaded mp3s.

You don't download mp3s on Spotify tho, with Spotify, you get a wider range of music with fantastic quality. If Deezer serves you well, no P.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by osic(m): 1:01am On Aug 27, 2021
Mfunkynation:

Thanks...
Hoping the MTK g95 processor is battery friendly n efficient?

I'm currently using the note 10s, the battery life is more than fantastic, really happy I got it.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mfunkynation(m): 3:23am On Aug 27, 2021
osic:

I'm currently using the note 10s, the battery life is more than fantastic, really happy I got it.
Wow. More information.
What about the camera picture quality?
Does the phone heat up cos review says so.
Kindly help. Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Rubenzkid(m): 4:02am On Aug 27, 2021
Which xiaomi phone will I get with 50k
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jemerson: 4:47am On Aug 27, 2021
Yewandequeen:

In Nigeria Yes

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jemerson: 4:49am On Aug 27, 2021
Mfunkynation:

Thanks...
Hoping the MTK g95 processor is battery friendly n efficient?

Mtk and battery friendly don't go together
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 5:49am On Aug 27, 2021
Elxandre:
Just moved to S21 ultra.
To be honest miui is a superior ROM functionally.
If they can fix their memory wastage and a few glitches, it'd be perfect.

What makes it superior to what you're getting on S21 Ultra?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Adroit97: 7:04am On Aug 27, 2021
Good morning sirs, pls is it really advisable to get the redmi 9t right now as per all the issues people av bn complaining about?...or one should just save up and get smtn beta maybe note 10...av bn planning to get d redmi 9t tomorrow...opinions pls
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Friedyokes: 7:08am On Aug 27, 2021
Adroit97:
Good morning sirs, pls is it really advisable to get the redmi 9t right now as per all the issues people av bn complaining about?...or one should just save up and get smtn beta maybe note 10...av bn planning to get d redmi 9t tomorrow...opinions pls
I know two persons using it, no complaints so far, battery is good, display is good, runs games like codm well. Just be wary of some updates, ask the community before you update.
That said it all boils down to your choice , if you're having serious second thoughts then consider something else.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Hotdiamond(m): 7:21am On Aug 27, 2021
osic:

You don't download mp3s on Spotify tho, with Spotify, you get a wider range of music with fantastic quality. If Deezer serves you well, no P.
I've ben using deezer since 2016 i think.
So it's been good
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SirMichael1: 8:17am On Aug 27, 2021
Monpelo:
PROJECT AURORA
This intel no legit bro. I no face see anything like that Project Aurora.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Monpelo: 8:23am On Aug 27, 2021
SirMichael1:

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:26am On Aug 27, 2021
SirMichael1:

Change your region to India.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SirMichael1: 8:35am On Aug 27, 2021
genius43:

RN5 Pro support 18w Charging and I used it on my RN5 from 2019 till when I handed it over to the new owner who still uses the same charger
Bro, what charger do you use for your RN10P now?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:36am On Aug 27, 2021
SirMichael1:
Bro, what charger do you use for your RN10P now?

The 33W charger that came with it. Planning to get another one and keeping this one.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SirMichael1: 8:52am On Aug 27, 2021
genius43:

The 33W charger that came with it. Planning to get another one and keeping this one.

Me too. Truth is, I'm only going after a new charger only because you're going after one too.

Anyways, may I know your reason behind opting for a new charger and which charger you want to change to.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SirMichael1: 8:52am On Aug 27, 2021
genius43:

Change your region to India.
It works, thanks.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:57am On Aug 27, 2021
SirMichael1:

Me too. Truth is, I'm only going after a new charger only because you're going after one too.

Anyways, may I know your reason behind opting for a new charger and which charger you want to change to.

I like keeping my OEM Charger. I would consider a Baseus 30w charger, a Mi 33w charger or a 65W Gan charger from Baseus.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Broskyjames: 10:35am On Aug 27, 2021
Yewandequeen:
Going through the thread and i saw you had similar problems with your 9t.. pls update if they were able to fix urs.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by osic(m): 10:38am On Aug 27, 2021
Mfunkynation:

Wow. More information.
What about the camera picture quality?
Does the phone heat up cos review says so.
Kindly help. Thanks

Let me start by saying, I'm not a camera person, but then, the camera isn't all that great (my opinion).

The camera performs averagely, provided there's sufficient illumination. Night time picture is not that great, but okay, for it's price point. But then, it's a midranger.

On default, the selfie camera set the "smooth" option in a way that your skin and picture don't look real. You'd have to reduce it or just turn it off.

I've been using mine for about a month now, I haven't noticed any heating issues.
Other than the above, listed issues, it's been a fantastic experience for me so far, I barely take pictures, it ticked what I wanted. Great battery life, buttery smooth U.I. So the choice is yours to make.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mfunkynation(m): 10:59am On Aug 27, 2021
osic:

Let me start by saying, I'm not a camera person, but then, the camera isn't all that great (my opinion).

The camera performs averagely, provided there's sufficient illumination. Night time picture is not that great, but okay, for it's price point. But then, it's a midranger.

On default, the selfie camera set the "smooth" option in a way that your skin and picture don't look real. You'd have to reduce it or just turn it off.

I've been using mine for about a month now, I haven't noticed any heating issues.
Other than the above, listed issues, it's been a fantastic experience for me so far, I barely take pictures, it ticked what I wanted. Great battery life, buttery smooth U.I. So the choice is yours to make.

Thanks.. I really appreciate your candid Intel.
But just a little favor..
Kindly take a picture under good illumination
Send - 0806.7080.632.
Thanks.
God bless you
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by J0nyb0y(m): 11:16am On Aug 27, 2021
genius43:

Remove spaces
https:// a. aliexpress. com/_mKevk9N

Thanks man, hope I won't have problems with customs or anything
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Adroit97: 11:41am On Aug 27, 2021
Friedyokes:
I know two persons using it, no complaints so far, battery is good, display is good, runs games like codm well. Just be wary of some updates, ask the community before you update.
That said it all boils down to your choice , if you're having serious second thoughts then consider something else.

Thank you chief...more inputs pls, REDMI 9T USERS OOOO on this forum...

(1) (2) (3) ... (8599) (8600) (8601) (8602) (8603) (8604) (8605) ... (9317) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.