Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (8633) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9359794 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8630) (8631) (8632) (8633) (8634) (8635) (8636) ... (9324) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vibratingpenis: 1:51pm On Sep 11, 2021
atheistandproud:

Na him work be that
I tire for his stupidity, his shame dey shame me.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by shopwiser: 1:56pm On Sep 11, 2021
okoroniceguy1:
6/128gig
bizzed you on WhatsApp about the device but you are not replying.. so we can deal today
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jazzman01: 1:58pm On Sep 11, 2021
[s]
vibratingpenis:

First of all finish the explanation of what is happening here https://www.nairaland.com/6729654/im-done-xiaomi-brand, you posted it with caption that it is a xiaomi problem and unfortunately for you it didn't go as your cobweb filled brain envisaged, now, you are shifting idiat imbechile.
[/s]

You are a nonentity. Even from your username someone will know that you are insane and worthless. This is the first and last reply you will get from me because I can see you are mentally unstable. It is a waste of time to be chatting with a mad man like you.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ayopal199760: 2:00pm On Sep 11, 2021
Please I need someone to help with this, after I updated my RN7 to MIUI 12.5, the float screen icon on minimise page is no longer there, I can no longer lock app on minimise also

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 3:10pm On Sep 11, 2021
Ayopal199760:
Please I need someone to help with this, after I updated my RN7 to MIUI 12.5, the float screen icon on minimise page is no longer there, I can no longer lock app on minimise also

It happened to a lot of 3/4GB devices.

This is because the hardware may not be able to carry the processing load of two apps at once. So as a precautionary measure, Xiaomi decided to withdraw the feature. So that people phone no go hang later.

They could bring it back, they might not.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ityP(m): 3:43pm On Sep 11, 2021
vibratingpenis:

Even someone agreed that umugidi do suffer from same thing the OP wants us to believe is specifically for xiaomi devices, that guy is so desperate I swear.

Umidigi own na constant sha
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mustiboy(m): 3:44pm On Sep 11, 2021
Ayopal199760:

Just drag the app you want to float from the very bottom of the screen to the top right corner.

As for locking of apps, go to Security > Boost Speed > Settings Icon > Lock Apps.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 6:05pm On Sep 11, 2021
Clinkbreezy:
Email

Take this advert off please. No form of advert is allowed here
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 6:19pm On Sep 11, 2021
Clinkbreezy:
Email

Bros why na?

No adverts on the main thread. There's a thread for that. Go there please.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by tarantino1: 7:35pm On Sep 11, 2021
Hello everyone

I got a Redmi 9C 3gb/64gb version almost two weeks ago.

The battery died this afternoon. When power came on, I plugged it in almost three hours now and is still unable to power on.

Doesn’t even show any sign of charging at all.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ouvredeparis: 7:56pm On Sep 11, 2021
Please I went to change the screen of my rn9 pro and after I went to the engineer to collect it. He said my phone has refused to boot fully. I’ve tried restarting it several times to no avail... it’s stuck on the MIUI page...make una help me o... genius43 grandmufti gptech ibawon

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:14pm On Sep 11, 2021
ouvredeparis:
Please I went to change the screen of my rn9 pro and after I went to the engineer to collect it. He said my phone has refused to boot fully. I’ve tried restarting it several times to no avail... it’s stuck on the MIUI page...make una help me o... genius.43 grand.mufti gp.tech iba.won

Have you tried restarting from Recovery?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:14pm On Sep 11, 2021
tarantino1:
Hello everyone

I got a Redmi 9C 3gb/64gb version almost two weeks ago.

The battery died this afternoon. When power came on, I plugged it in almost three hours now and is still unable to power on.

Doesn’t even show any sign of charging at all.

Take it back to were you bought it.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ouvredeparis: 8:14pm On Sep 11, 2021
genius43:

Have you tried restarting from Recovery?
yes I’ve tried restarting from recovery all to no avail
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 8:16pm On Sep 11, 2021
ouvredeparis:
Please I went to change the screen of my rn9 pro and after I went to the engineer to collect it. He said my phone has refused to boot fully. I’ve tried restarting it several times to no avail... it’s stuck on the MIUI page...make una help me o... genius43 grandmufti gptech ibawon

You could try this

Hold the lower volume button and the power button together. Hold them together till the screen goes off and enters fastboot mode.

When you get to fastboot, just press only the power button for at least 10 seconds. Your phone will come back on.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:16pm On Sep 11, 2021
ouvredeparis:

Wait and see if others have inputs before resorting to wiping of data.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by tarantino1: 8:18pm On Sep 11, 2021
genius43:

Take it back to were you bought it.

Already plan on doing that first thing Monday morning. Just wanted to see if I would get some suggestions here.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 8:19pm On Sep 11, 2021
ouvredeparis:

Check the pics below.

I have made a video on it but I have not posted it yet

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ouvredeparis: 8:19pm On Sep 11, 2021
atheistandproud:

You could try this

Hold the lower volume button and the power button together. Hold them together till the screen goes off and enters fastboot mode.

When you get to fastboot, just press only the power button for at least 10 seconds. Your phone will come back on.

I’ve tried it as well... it’s still the same..

I checked some videos on YouTube and I saw something that has to do with unscrewing the camera and restarting then returning it.. the engineer tried it as well.. no difference
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ouvredeparis: 8:20pm On Sep 11, 2021
atheistandproud:

Check the pics below.

I have made a video on it but I have not posted it yet

Thanks bro.. how long did it take yours to come up after the fast boot mode... maybe I need to be patient for the phone to come up
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 8:23pm On Sep 11, 2021
ouvredeparis:

Thanks bro.. how long did it take yours to come up after the fast boot mode... maybe I need to be patient for the phone to come up

Less than 3 minutes
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ouvredeparis: 8:24pm On Sep 11, 2021
atheistandproud:

Less than 3 minutes

Haaaa this one don even pass 20mins sef
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 8:31pm On Sep 11, 2021
ouvredeparis:

I dunno. Snap the phone screen make I see first?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 8:32pm On Sep 11, 2021
ouvredeparis:

Its possible repairer has damaged your battery in an attempt to remove the screen. If it's possible, get another battery to test. By the way, how does the phone behave, is it constantly on miui logo or it goes off sometimes. If it's constantly on the miui logo, do you at anytime notice a change in the screen brightness?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ouvredeparis: 8:33pm On Sep 11, 2021
atheistandproud:

I dunno. Snap the phone screen make I see first?

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ouvredeparis: 8:35pm On Sep 11, 2021
Gptech:

Its possible repairer has damaged your battery in an attempt to remove the screen. If it's possible, get another battery to test. By the way, how does the phone behave, is it constantly on miui logo or it goes off sometimes. If it's constantly on the miui logo, do you at anytime notice a change in the screen brightness?

No it doesn’t go off... it’s constantly stuck on miui logo... and there’s no changes in screen brightness
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 8:36pm On Sep 11, 2021
Gptech:

Good question.

Na why I dey fear 9ja "engineers".
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 8:37pm On Sep 11, 2021
ouvredeparis:

No it doesn’t go off... it’s constantly stuck on miui logo... and there’s no changes in screen brightness

Oya get it to fastboot mode, snap and send.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ouvredeparis: 8:39pm On Sep 11, 2021
atheistandproud:

Oya get it to fastboot mode, snap and send.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 8:42pm On Sep 11, 2021
[quote author=ouvredeparis post=105723089][/quote]

Hold the power button till it goes off and reboots.

Make we see something first.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ouvredeparis: 8:42pm On Sep 11, 2021
atheistandproud:

Hold the power button till it goes off and reboots.

Make we see something first.

Done still the same

(1) (2) (3) ... (8630) (8631) (8632) (8633) (8634) (8635) (8636) ... (9324) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.