Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,060 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (8668) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9180001 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8665) (8666) (8667) (8668) (8669) (8670) (8671) ... (9316) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by willsonsemilore(m): 9:11pm On Oct 03, 2021
SirdimayG:
Finally! The wait is over
What's the font name
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dc4life(m): 9:45pm On Oct 03, 2021
genius43:

Is your phone up to date?

Yes it is, I’m guessing it’s because I activated the second space feature(which is the main reason I got the phone). I think an 8gb will do justice.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:55pm On Oct 03, 2021
Dc4life:

Yes it is, I’m guessing it’s because I activated the second space feature(which is the main reason I got the phone). I think an 8gb will do justice.

Let me see your about phone page. I use the 6GB RAM variant and it holds apps in memory very well.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by LaIabobo: 10:40pm On Oct 03, 2021
Guys I recently got a Redmi note 10s (I didn't find the 10pro in the market so I settled for 10s). The phone has been okay so far but I notice it stops charging intermittently.
Like when charging, it stops for like one second and immediately resumes turbo charging again. This happens randomly a couple of time before full charge.
Does anyone know the cause of this?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by uctomide(m): 10:52pm On Oct 03, 2021
RuneKingThor:

Nice. What notable features does the 12.5 come with?

Am still exploring though the interface is smooth
Noticed some new features on the note app also while charging I get to see the turbo charging as against the fast charging.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by absky5(m): 4:47am On Oct 04, 2021
LaIabobo:
Guys I recently got a Redmi note 10s (I didn't find the 10pro in the market so I settled for 10s). The phone has been okay so far but I notice it stops charging intermittently.
Like when charging, it stops for like one second and immediately resumes turbo charging again. This happens randomly a couple of time before full charge.
are you using the follow come charger?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dc4life(m): 5:33am On Oct 04, 2021
genius43:

Let me see your about phone page. I use the 6GB RAM variant and it holds apps in memory very well.

Here it is... It's a major worry for me �

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 5:40am On Oct 04, 2021
Dc4life:

Here it is... It's a major worry for me �

This isn't the latest. 12.5.8 is the latest download full ROM and install.
Download with 1DM+ pro
https://bigota.d.miui.com/V12.5.8.0.RKFMIXM/miui_SWEETGlobal_V12.5.8.0.RKFMIXM_61c0e33df5_11.0.zip

As for the instructions I have posted it here severally. If you check the last 10 pages I am sure you will see it or search "How to manually update"

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dc4life(m): 5:44am On Oct 04, 2021
genius43:

This isn't the latest. 12.5.8 is the latest download full ROM and install.
Download with 1DM+ pro
https://bigota.d.miui.com/V12.5.8.0.RKFMIXM/miui_SWEETGlobal_V12.5.8.0.RKFMIXM_61c0e33df5_11.0.zip

As for the instructions I have posted it here severally. If you check the last 10 pages I am sure you will see it or search "How to manually update"

Thanks I’ll give it a shot. Do I have to install any app to get the update done?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 5:50am On Oct 04, 2021
Dc4life:

Thanks I’ll give it a shot. Do I have to install any app to get the update done?

Read my post again.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dc4life(m): 5:58am On Oct 04, 2021
genius43:

Read my post again.

Seen thanks. It’s idm download isn’t installing and keeps popping app not installed even after allowing unknown sources, any idea why and what other downloaded can I use as alternative

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sajmark(m): 6:40am On Oct 04, 2021
Dc4life:

Seen thanks. It’s idm download isn’t installing and keeps popping app not installed even after allowing unknown sources, any idea why and what other downloaded can I use as alternative
download IDM+ from another website if it doesn't work, then install the free version from Google playstore
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dc4life(m): 7:01am On Oct 04, 2021
sajmark:

download IDM+ from another website if it doesn't work, then install the free version from Google playstore

Aii
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dc4life(m): 7:03am On Oct 04, 2021
genius43:

Read my post again.

I’m running on the rom now grin Thanks for the heads up, phone is now running flawlessly like an iPhone too smooth.. Glad I found a solution here cus I was think of buying the 8gb ram variant . Thanks a lot chief… One more thing, any idea how I can move IOS WhatsApp data to Android WhatsApp?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:30am On Oct 04, 2021
Dc4life:

I’m running on the rom now grin Thanks for the heads up, phone is now running flawlessly like an iPhone too smooth.. Glad I found a solution here cus I was think of buying the 8gb ram variant . Thanks a lot chief… One more thing, any idea how I can move IOS WhatsApp data to Android WhatsApp?

For the WhatsApp move, I don't know.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sunkyphil(m): 7:45am On Oct 04, 2021
Oyinlomobambam:

Are you able to download with wi-fi?
i later downloaded with data

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Megilicious(f): 7:50am On Oct 04, 2021
Please good morning.. I am thinking if buying r10.. I want to get reviews on it.. Before I buy.. As I am graduating from camon 11�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️.. Pls help a sister
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by RuneKingThor: 8:00am On Oct 04, 2021
uctomide:

Am still exploring though the interface is smooth
Noticed some new features on the note app also while charging I get to see the turbo charging as against the fast charging.
Okay nice. Can't wait to update mine.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Oyinlomobambam(m): 8:24am On Oct 04, 2021
Sunkyphil:
i later downloaded with data

Okay. Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Megilicious(f): 8:33am On Oct 04, 2021
Flashh:
Out of Samsung.

I am in Mi family now, brothers.

Hi pls how is the phone... Any issues since you got it... Am thinking of getting 1
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by adeniyilamlek(m): 8:56am On Oct 04, 2021
tweetiebishop:
I think it has something to do with the android 11 update.
My RN8 pro is also giving this problem.
One other issue I noticed after updating, is Casting to the smart TV.
E no gree connect again.

redmi note 10 update do me bad i can't minimize screen to do other thing again while connected to smart tv
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by adeniyilamlek(m): 9:14am On Oct 04, 2021
LaIabobo:
buy ordinary cable to charge it my younger brother face same problem, it might be d update prob
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SirdimayG(m): 9:15am On Oct 04, 2021
willsonsemilore:

What's the font name

Standbyme
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jaydot01: 10:54am On Oct 04, 2021
Finally got my redmi note 9 pro

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Meister(m): 11:24am On Oct 04, 2021
Jaydot01:
Finally got my redmi note 9 pro

You're doing well, do giveaway
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sirpaul(m): 11:47am On Oct 04, 2021
Mi family.....

I'll be joining you guys hopefully before the end of the week....

any queries/faults/ or issues so far with 10pro 128/8
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Helewud(m): 12:40pm On Oct 04, 2021
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by blaquemyc: 1:18pm On Oct 04, 2021
@genius43, pls I need your help here, I'm trying to pay for redmi 9t screen on AliExpress, after inputting my card details and the OTP sent to me, I get this error, pls could be the problem. I've tried both visa and MasterCard, same result

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 1:26pm On Oct 04, 2021
Helewud:
Sales!!!

Edit your post. No advert is allowed here except you want to risk a ban and your post still deleted.

Go and post it on the Xiaomi Thread Store in the Technology market section.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 1:27pm On Oct 04, 2021
blaquemyc:
@geniu.s43, pls I need your help here, I'm trying to pay for redmi 9t screen on AliExpress, after inputting my card details and the OTP sent to me, I get this error, pls could be the problem. I've tried both visa and MasterCard, same result

Which bank?

Are you sure you have the needed amount to complete the transaction?

Hope you did not use AliExpress conversion to put in money into your account? If you did then insufficient balance is your problem.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by blaquemyc: 1:30pm On Oct 04, 2021
genius43:

Which bank?

Are you sure you have the needed amount to complete the transaction?

Hope you did not use AliExpress conversion to put in money into your account? If you did then insufficient balance is your problem.
wema and standard chartered. 19k+

(1) (2) (3) ... (8665) (8666) (8667) (8668) (8669) (8670) (8671) ... (9316) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.