Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,967 members, 7,814,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (8666) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9180736 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8663) (8664) (8665) (8666) (8667) (8668) (8669) ... (9316) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Bigdocemo(m): 3:58pm On Oct 02, 2021
genius43:

Force restart
Please is their a way in disabling the fast charging on the redmi 10?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Philipbbc: 4:20pm On Oct 02, 2021
Bigdocemo:

The only way is to use a slow charger...

People are looking for fast charge phone and u want to disable yours. Wow
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 5:51pm On Oct 02, 2021
Bigdocemo:

If 18W is too fast for you, let me tell you that some of us using 33W feels it is too slow.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by enigma0: 6:11pm On Oct 02, 2021
genius43:

The Redmi Note 9 should have been better but for availability.

If you don't have too many high expectations the Redmi 10 should do. Otherwise get the Redmi Note 10S if you can afford it.

I'm sorry for disgressing, I thought the RN9 and Redmi 10 uses almost the same processor...in what aspect is the RN9 better? I formerly use a RN9 before it was stolen, planning to get the redmi 10 as that was what my budget can afford.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 6:34pm On Oct 02, 2021
enigma0:

I'm sorry for disgressing, I thought the RN9 and Redmi 10 uses almost the same processor...in what aspect is the RN9 better? I formerly use a RN9 before it was stolen, planning to get the redmi 10 as that was what my budget can afford.

The G88 isn't really better than the G85. If I used the RN9 I won't consider the Redmi except like you stated budget.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jazzman01: 8:12pm On Oct 02, 2021
BENZULTIMATE:
Please I just got a redmi 10 yesterday and just using it today, it keeps heating up.
I was streaming man United vs Everton game and before I knew it, phone's hot as an iron plugged to power.
Do I have the rights to return the device and ask for refund?? If that doesn't work, I plan to sell it off immediately and go for Samsung. What do y'all suggest?

https://www.nairaland.com/6782816/overheating-redmi-10#106374206
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Bigdocemo(m): 8:29pm On Oct 02, 2021
Philipbbc:

The only way is to use a slow charger...

People are looking for fast charge phone and u want to disable yours. Wow
Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Bigdocemo(m): 8:29pm On Oct 02, 2021
genius43:

If 18W is too fast for you, let me tell you that some of us using 33W feels it is too slow.
Ok, thank you.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by cho25bc(f): 9:35pm On Oct 02, 2021
jboixxx:
Avail in Ikeja and Jalingo for you. Pickup and dispatch/delivery nationwide possible.

Direct call or WhatsApp, Click Me
Alright. I will dm

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by enigma0: 11:21pm On Oct 02, 2021
genius43:

The G88 isn't really better than the G85. If I used the RN9 I won't consider the Redmi except like you stated budget.
Thanks for your inputs

I had the note 10 in mind but scarcity of chipset and naira conversion rates will not allow me to go for the other note series...or better still, I wait for the next note lineup
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Babsolala: 11:29pm On Oct 02, 2021
Jazzman01:

https://www.nairaland.com/6782816/overheating-redmi-10#106374206

You keep trying so so hard to tarnish this brand. The passion with which you go around digging for and hopping on any thread that carries a slight complaint (verified or unverified) about Xiaomi and bring it here makes me feel you get some kind of intense orgasm from all of this.

But here are some facts:
(1) You are obviously very obsessed with Xiaomi, otherwise you would not have time doing what I stated above. It's like this brand torments you even in your sleep.

(2) Despite your efforts, Xiaomi keeps winning GLOBALLY and I know that you are not too blind to see. It hurts, right? I mean when you work hard to pull something down but instead, it keeps climbing. Feels like it hurts you so much so you keep trying harder. Good luck.

(3) The more you keep working hard to give Xiaomi bad publicity, the more people carry out their research and find out that it's a great brand which is making headways globally.

I am not expecting you to give up on your mission, though. So good luck.

Now you can get a jar of vaseline, go somewhere and keep masturbating wherever Xiaomi is mentioned since that's what obviously gives you pleasure.

NB: I feel you even used your alternate account to create that thread.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by arleck(m): 2:31am On Oct 03, 2021
[quote author=scotweezy post=106337056]
We don enter new month oo!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by arleck(m): 2:32am On Oct 03, 2021
scotweezy:

We don enter new month oo! grin

Yes bro... I'll be getting it from jumia. I'll show you
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 3:12am On Oct 03, 2021
which is better poco m3 vs redmi 9t in that price range, battery life, design ,camera and performance generally.?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SirdimayG(m): 4:19am On Oct 03, 2021
Finally! The wait is over

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 5:26am On Oct 03, 2021
priceaction:
which is better poco m3 vs redmi 9t in that price range, battery life, design ,camera and performance generally.?

Avoid these two phones

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by pharmtasy(m): 5:40am On Oct 03, 2021
priceaction:
Run from these two devices before you catch witch

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ikpunekenwa(m): 6:20am On Oct 03, 2021
Babsolala:

You keep trying so so hard to tarnish this brand. The passion with which you go around digging for and hopping on any thread that carries a slight complaint (verified or unverified) about Xiaomi and bring it here makes me feel you get some kind of intense orgasm from all of this.

But here are some facts:
(1) You are obviously very obsessed with Xiaomi, otherwise you would not have time doing what I stated above. It's like this brand torments you even in your sleep.

(2) Despite your efforts, Xiaomi keeps winning GLOBALLY and I know that you are not too blind to see. It hurts, right? I mean when you work hard to pull something down but instead, it keeps climbing. Feels like it hurts you so much so you keep trying harder. Good luck.

(3) The more you keep working hard to give Xiaomi bad publicity, the more people carry out their research and find out that it's a great brand which is making headways globally.

Now you can get a jar of vaseline, go somewhere and keep masturbating wherever Xiaomi is mentioned since that's what obviously gives you pleasure.

One of my coursemates called me yesterday that he needs to buy a phone and that he knows am tech savy with phones, I wanted to recommend his normal transsion for him which he objected that the reason he called me is cos he doesn't want to use any of those transsion again. I asked him his budget and if he is a heavy user which he said he just needs average camera, and a daily driver. I wanted to recommend another samsung, he said there is a redmi here because he has seen redmi note 9 pro in action and how rugged it is. His budget landed in redmi 10 which he was so happy to pay for.

I told you this story to forget that guy, if people keep responding to him, that means you'll be fuelling whatsoever is bringing him here. Lets just ignore him, can't you see no one replies him again.

9 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ikpunekenwa(m): 6:22am On Oct 03, 2021
SirdimayG:
Note 9 pro is still waiting ooo
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 6:44am On Oct 03, 2021
genius43:

Avoid these two phones

thanks bro, long time. Good you are still very active here.
which phone will yu suggest for someone around 80k.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 6:45am On Oct 03, 2021
pharmtasy:

Run from these two devices before you catch witch
lol, tnkx.. any other suggestion?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jazzman01: 6:53am On Oct 03, 2021
[s]
Babsolala:

But here are some facts:

[/s]

Alternate? This is extremely ridiculous from you. So I am behind all the numerous accounts of people complaining about Xiaomi on Nairaland? See the quotes and screenshots below, I guess you will say they are all my alternates too. You can also click on the links to read the full details.

tarantino1:

Redmi 9c has factory issues guy. I really regret buying that phone I no lie you. My first time using a Xiaomi phone and I was met with nonsense such as these.

Jacku:
don't mind them. That's how those marketers of Redmi are. They feel their brand is the all and all and no fault whatsoever can ever happen to there fave

tarantino1:

My 9C I bought barely two weeks ago went off due to empty battery. Been charging it now for over three hours, the phone no gree on again.
I for just buy hot 10 then relax

wallay77:
think there is a factory problem with this redmi 9c...persuaded a friend of mine to get the phone cos I felt redmi is a good buy...after 8days the battery the battery went flat and phone wouldn't turn on again...had to take it to their office at Ikeja....another one was issued as promised after 12 working days....think that particular model has general problem

Realboygenius:

Xiaomi marketers are bunch of shameless individuals. Instead of providing solutions to the problem you're here trying to label him a liar. With people like you I see reason why Xiaomi is still struggling in the Nigerian market.

tarantino1:

Thank you man.

I will always talk about how stupid their phones are. First time experience, see how these bastards frustrated me

horlahwaley:
I tell you. I use to be a die hard xiaomi fan, From R5plus, Rn5pro, Rn8, Rn10pro. The first time i used galaxy a51. I realized there is a difference between super hardware without software optimization and average hardware with great software optimization. Now using galaxy a52. And enjoying every bit of it. I wonder how the S series go be.

Jack14:
Have been using redmi 7a for like two years now..so I decided to upgrade to a new phone.i bought a new redmi 9c..at first phone was working well then all of a sudden it just off and can't turn on again.
So I took the phone to where I bought it and explain the problem to them.they directed me to their care center to..so when I went there,they took the phone from me and told me they will replace it with another one,that I should come back within 5 days
5 days have turn to a month plus and I haven't still gotten the phone..anytime I go to their store to ask for my phone,they will tell me the phone as not arrive,that they don't even know when it will arrive
Oya I no want phone again,give me back my money..they sey it not possible

swarley75:
The way you guys hype this phone ehn I don't understand really. My redmi 9c also went off won't turn on or charge after the 11th day of buying, I took it there and they say they can't give me another one that is over 10 days. well, they fix my phone when the day to collect my phone reach they told me my phone is not under Nigeria warranty I had to pay 8k that day to collect the phone.

Fast forward to exactly a month later the phone stopped charging, I can only charge when I off it, it was there my head spark and I went to Xiaomi Facebook page and blast them, I even sent them a direct message on Facebook and I posted my complaint in every section of their post.

Two hours later I started receiving calls from the Aftersales Manager (Northern region) the apologised and tell me to take the phone to raya care at wuse for them to fix the phone again.

Long story short the phone was fixed in less than an hour and my 8k I initially paid for a new battery was refunded to me after two weeks..

Why will someone be unlucky to buy a new phone since you say the guy is unlucky?

UndauntedYOCA:
Hi guys, I don't know if this is the right section but I've got a problem that needs to be resolved ASAP.
Yesterday (17/09/2021) I went out and got back home in time to take my usual nap, I slept and woke up about 2-3 hours later to find that I could no longer make calls, receive calls nor browse. I checked the network service side of my phone only to discover there was absolutely no network, no a since bar!
I decided to take out my reboot my phone and it was still same, I put it in my other phone and one other tab and it keeps saying 'EMERGENCY CALLS ONLY'. This is annoying as it's been over 24 hours, I've called Airtel customer care reps and they've been posting me by saying I should call back in about 2 hours, I don call them for over 4 times but it hasn't been resolved yet (I made use of a friend's Airtel line and she's gone home already).
Na WiFi I take dey post this. It's really frustrating as I am unable to do anything.
My other line (MTN) can only be used on a small phone). Also, I've cleaned the SIM card several times.
I'd appreciate your responses on what to do since Airtel reps aren't responding well.
Thanks in advance.

https://www.nairaland.com/6729654/im-done-xiaomi-brand

https://www.nairaland.com/6770205/xiaomi-phones-issues#106135076

https://www.nairaland.com/6760366/sim-card-palava-picture-attached#105957256

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by DerrickOfficial(m): 7:34am On Oct 03, 2021
Please is there anywhere I can swap my N9 for N10 or Pro plus some cash??
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SirdimayG(m): 8:17am On Oct 03, 2021
Ikpunekenwa:

Note 9 pro is still waiting ooo

Haha... Don't worry, you the boss will launch the enhancement version
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by uctomide(m): 8:49am On Oct 03, 2021
SirdimayG:

I do like the view of your screen.... It has to do with DPI (smallest width)?
I just upgraded this morning also.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Babsolala: 9:08am On Oct 03, 2021
Ikpunekenwa:

One of my coursemates called me yesterday that he needs to buy a phone and that he knows am tech savy with phones, I wanted to recommend his normal transsion for him which he objected that the reason he called me is cos he doesn't want to use any of those transsion again. I asked him his budget and if he is a heavy user which he said he just needs average camera, and a daily driver. I wanted to recommend another samsung, he said there is a redmi here because he has seen redmi note 9 pro in action and how rugged it is. His budget landed in redmi 10 which he was so happy to pay for.

I told you this story to forget that guy, if people keep responding to him, that means you'll be fuelling whatsoever is bringing him here. Lets just ignore him, can't you see no one replies him again.

You are right.
I had ignored him all these while. In fact, this is my first response to him. I just felt it was necessary to point out his obsession with the brand. Funny enough, he ignored all the three facts that I stated. grin

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Babsolala: 9:15am On Oct 03, 2021
Jazzman01:
[s][/s]

Alternate? This is extremely ridiculous from you. So I am behind all the numerous accounts of people complaining about Xiaomi on Nairaland? See the quotes and screenshots below, I guess you will say they are all my alternates too. You can also click on the links to read the full details.

https://www.nairaland.com/6729654/

[s]https://www.nairaland.com/6770205/xiaomi-phones-issues#106135076[/s]

[s]https://www.nairaland.com/6760366/sim-card-palava-picture-attached#105957256[/s]

And after I wrote "The passion with which you go around digging for and hopping on any thread that carries a slight complaint (verified or unverified) about Xiaomi and bring it here makes me feel you get some kind of intense orgasm from all of this" , you still went ahead to prove it. LMAO.

Well, once again...Now you can get a jar of vaseline, go somewhere and keep masturbating wherever Xiaomi is mentioned since that's what obviously gives you pleasure.

Have a beautiful day! cheesy

10 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:16am On Oct 03, 2021
priceaction:

thanks bro, long time. Good you are still very active here.
which phone will yu suggest for someone around 80k.

There is none around this price except you go higher for the Redmi 10.

Blame our Naira

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 9:18am On Oct 03, 2021
Babsolala:

You are right.
I had ignored him all these while. In fact, this is my first response to him. I just felt it was necessary to point out his obsession with the brand. Funny enough, he ignored all the three facts that I stated. grin

Na legendary goalpost shifter grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:19am On Oct 03, 2021
You people should stop feeding trolls.

When you ignore trolls they die a natural death

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Babsolala: 9:22am On Oct 03, 2021
atheistandproud:

Na legendary goalpost shifter grin grin grin

I dey tell you. grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Babsolala: 9:24am On Oct 03, 2021
genius43:
You people should stop feeding trolls.

When you ignore trolls they die a natural death

Very true. I'm done with him.
Till he grows white dada on his head, I won't even glorify him with another response.

He will wither away like weed when ignored.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8663) (8664) (8665) (8666) (8667) (8668) (8669) ... (9316) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: GrifindorHouse(m), Henrybright(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.