Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (8709) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9198245 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8706) (8707) (8708) (8709) (8710) (8711) (8712) ... (9317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 2:46pm On Oct 31, 2021
shedy03:

Pro versions are normally Chinese versions. I use a redmi note 7 pro, it's a Chinese version but comes with universal ROM. It's has been smooth and faultless since unpacked early 8th January 2022. Only problem is that it did not come with 4G band 20, one of the 2 MTN 4G frequency bands

Very big misinformation right here.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Meister(m): 2:48pm On Oct 31, 2021
Tobedated:
Please help me i trying to buy phone for university(oau) planning to study computer science with math in oau the phone i want to buy is rn10(4gb/128gb) variant the place i want to buy it from has only 13 copies available topsuccess and selling fast it sold for 89k pls i've already have 60k any help will be appreciated pls i'm seriously begging you pls help it not a joke anyway u want to verify that it true i'll show but pls help i don't have any other way of getting money and this is my dream phone before it gone help thanks

Use that 60k and look for a fairly used phone to buy

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tobedated(m): 2:49pm On Oct 31, 2021
Meister:

Use that 60k and look for a fairly used phone to buy
i would have but my parents hate used phone DIE
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by shedy03(m): 2:51pm On Oct 31, 2021
genius43:

Very big misinformation right here.
Really? Ok.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by shedy03(m): 2:52pm On Oct 31, 2021
GrandMufti:

This is not true
Is not eh?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Meister(m): 2:53pm On Oct 31, 2021
Tobedated:

i would have but my parents hate used phone DIE

Then they should complete the money for you

11 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tobedated(m): 2:55pm On Oct 31, 2021
Meister:

Then they should complete the money for you
if they have the money they will certainly do but they don't
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by micxwell(m): 4:15pm On Oct 31, 2021
Tobedated:

if they have the money they will certainly do but they don't
Manage what you have for now. Mobile gadgets gets old and improved ones are released over time. You're still dreaming about Redmi Note 10, Note 11 is already around the corner. Just get what you can afford now, save up and buy something better much later.
Your accomodation, acceptance and school fees coupled with other registration fees which I believe should top your scale of preference are still there you know.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by careytommy37(m): 5:16pm On Oct 31, 2021
Nu3L:

How's the update so far, and the battery consumption?

Everything seemed to be great since then. Battery seems to remain the same, not sure if it's due to my excess VPN usage.
However, it appears the sound quality have dropped, both with and without earpiece. Sound quality no just seems flat. That's one of the few drawbacks I've noticed so far
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by agoro2u: 6:00pm On Oct 31, 2021
Tobedated:
Please help me i trying to buy phone for university(oau) planning to study computer science with math in oau the phone i want to buy is rn10(4gb/128gb) [/b]variant the place i want to buy it from has only 13 copies available topsuccess and selling fast it [b]sold for 89k pls i've already have 60k any help will be appreciated pls i'm seriously begging you pls help it not a joke anyway u want to verify that it true i'll show but pls help i don't have any other way of getting money and this is my dream phone before it gone help thanks

At the bolded, how true is it??
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lekbel09(m): 6:33pm On Oct 31, 2021
error4040:

Better days Ahead, the reason I needed the Note 10pro is just the name and CODM( call of duty mobile) mostly on my free time. The 9s can't handle the game without a little lag once you are on it.
Am sure the redmi note 10 pro won't be able to handle the game to your satisfaction either. The SD720G of the Redmi note 9S isn't much different from the SD732G in the redmi note 10 pro.

If you want to game go for an higher end processor like SD860 upwards found in the Poco x3 pro .
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tobedated(m): 6:49pm On Oct 31, 2021
micxwell:

Manage what you have for now. Mobile gadgets gets old and improved ones are released over time. You're still dreaming about Redmi Note 10, Note 11 is already around the corner. Just get what you can afford now, save up and buy something better much later.
Your accomodation, acceptance and school fees coupled with other registration fees which I believe should top your scale of preference are still there you know.

yea i guess you are right

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Doracity82(m): 7:18pm On Oct 31, 2021
Tobedated:
Please help me i trying to buy phone for university(oau) planning to study computer science with math in oau the phone i want to buy is rn10(4gb/128gb) variant the place i want to buy it from has only 13 copies available topsuccess and selling fast it sold for 89k pls i've already have 60k any help will be appreciated pls i'm seriously begging you pls help it not a joke anyway u want to verify that it true i'll show but pls help i don't have any other way of getting money and this is my dream phone before it gone help thanks
Chai... Use that 60k buy the one it can get. Is it a must you will buy redmi note 10

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jemerson: 7:44pm On Oct 31, 2021
Doracity82:
Chai... Use that 60k buy the one it can get. Is it a must you will buy redmi note 10

Yeah... Like you bought a dead Infinix phone

Doracity82:
Working infinix hot 5 panel needed. Quote me if you have it. Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tobedated(m): 9:41pm On Oct 31, 2021
Doracity82:

that what i guess i will do i wanted to buy rn10 because i saw that it a good phone and it wouldn't give me any problem through out the time i'll use it but i guess i buy whichever phone i can get
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by pannyman(m): 9:46pm On Oct 31, 2021
IecheM:

Hey bro, please how long did it take before you got the phone.
I want to get note 9 pro from aliexpress but I'm scared, I don't want to get the Chinese version

It took three weeks to arrive. It was delivered by Speedaf in Port Harcourt. It was a very smooth transaction. Just communicate with the seller and let then state a low price for the phone. Also, select Aliexpress Standard Shipping.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lateefykn84(m): 9:58pm On Oct 31, 2021
pannyman:

It took three weeks to arrive. It was delivered by Speedaf in Port Harcourt. It was a very smooth transaction. Just communicate with the seller and let then state a low price for the phone. Also, select Aliexpress Standard Shipping.
the you still remember store name that you bought your phone
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 10:05pm On Oct 31, 2021
shedy03:

Really? Ok.

Yes really.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Excellertemmie(m): 1:14am On Nov 01, 2021
Please I need help embarassed

My Redmi note 9s just develop something like screen flickering hours ago, and as at now of typing this, it is getting worse that I can barely see what I am typing due to the flickering/screen bleeding issue.

Over the last few hours I have tried almost everything I can find online(YouTube and Google search) precisely but none of it worked.

At this point I am really confused because I don't know if it software or hardware issue..

Please I need your advice/ help on what next I can do to get it fixed.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ThePrekky(m): 1:17am On Nov 01, 2021
peteregwu:

Pls I want you to clear me on something. When you ordered from aliexpress, did you use your home address for the delivery?
Facing any heating problems or battery issues bro?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by peteregwu(m): 1:19am On Nov 01, 2021
ThePrekky:

Facing any heating problems or battery issues bro?

You directing your question to the wrong person.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 1:41am On Nov 01, 2021
Excellertemmie:
Please I need help embarassed

My Redmi note 9s just develop something like screen flickering hours ago, and as at now of typing this, it is getting worse that I can barely see what I am typing due to the flickering/screen bleeding issue.

Over the last few hours I have tried almost everything I can find online(YouTube and Google search) precisely but none of it worked.

At this point I am really confused because I don't know if it software or hardware issue..

Please I need your advice/ help on what next I can do to get it fixed.

Backup your files and factory reset your phone.

If it doesn't stop then it's a hardware issue.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by absodiq(m): 3:26am On Nov 01, 2021
genius43:

When next you use AC power to charge download Ampere and screenshot your readings. Also ensure data is turned off while taking initial readings.
1st screenshot was taken at 10:52pm
2nd screenshot was taken at around 3am
Original charger was used.
I hope this is not a charge port issue.
Thanks

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by orikoku: 5:37am On Nov 01, 2021
Good morning and happy New month to everyone.

Please genius, I just got 12.5.2.0 update on my redmi note 10 5G.

Should I proceed to update it?

Anyone using note 10 5G here. How's the 12.5 update experience.

Thanks in anticipation.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:04am On Nov 01, 2021
absodiq:

1st screenshot was taken at 10:52pm
2nd screenshot was taken at around 3am
Original charger was used.
I hope this is not a charge port issue.
Thanks

Change your Charger and USB CABLE first or start with the USB CABLE
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:06am On Nov 01, 2021
orikoku:
Good morning and happy New month to everyone.

Please genius, I just got 12.5.2.0 update on my redmi note 10 5G.

Should I proceed to update it?

Anyone using note 10 5G here. How's the 12.5 update experience.

Thanks in anticipation.

Whenever I see an update I do it.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by absodiq(m): 7:12am On Nov 01, 2021
genius43:

Change your Charger and USB CABLE first or start with the USB CABLE

Ok, thanks
Please I hope this issue won't affect the battery?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:15am On Nov 01, 2021
absodiq:

Ok, thanks
Please I hope this issue won't affect the battery?

Not sure.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by oluadex99(m): 8:06am On Nov 01, 2021
Hi all,I need redmi 9a both screen and touch pad.
Regard.....
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:14am On Nov 01, 2021
oluadex99:
Hi all,I need redmi 9a both screen and touch pad.
Regard.....

The screen panel comes with everything not separate.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by tasland(m): 8:17am On Nov 01, 2021
Good morning redmi fans,please I need a suggestion on which of redmi phone to buy Nd am thinking of redmi 10,my budget is 85k to 90k.so I need u guyz to advice if to buy the redmi 10 or another redmi with that price range, at least 4/64 is okay by me.....tanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by orikoku: 8:42am On Nov 01, 2021
genius43:

Whenever I see an update I do it.
updated. Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8706) (8707) (8708) (8709) (8710) (8711) (8712) ... (9317) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: chatom143 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.