Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,345 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (8712) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9224753 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8709) (8710) (8711) (8712) (8713) (8714) (8715) ... (9318) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 3:01pm On Nov 02, 2021
ThePrekky:

It may not be a Xiaomi thing. I use a OnePlus 7 pro running on custom ROM and it happens too.

I thought it was because I am using Gbwhatsapp but I know it wasn't doing that in the beginning.
Edit**
I just removed my phone case and tried to play WhatsApp VNs and they worked just fine, so...... I don't know again
my phone doesn't even have case put on
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 3:06pm On Nov 02, 2021
Oyinlomobambam:

I think it's Google or android update of a thing... I have people that use Samsung and infinix with the same issue. It will come back to normal by itself or hard reset
some times if whatsapp call comes in, once i pick it it will go blank for a few secs before the screen will light again
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Oyinlomobambam(m): 3:11pm On Nov 02, 2021
Tiger2020:
some times if whatsapp call comes in, once i pick it it will go blank for a few secs before the screen will light again

I don't know about that... Force restart maybe it will work
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by orikoku: 4:09pm On Nov 02, 2021
Osyxcel:

The icon is for an accessibility action. You have to set an accessibility action (Additional Settings > Accessibility) for the icon to work.
ok. Thanks

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 4:18pm On Nov 02, 2021
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lilachiever(m): 5:41pm On Nov 02, 2021
genius43:

This is old news sha. I have known this since 2019.

In terms of fair data deduction, Glo is the best from observations.

Seconded. Reason why I use glo and only use Airtel when I have bonus data on it.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lesbihornest(f): 6:02pm On Nov 02, 2021
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by womenareapess: 7:22pm On Nov 02, 2021
OfficialGaGa:
Guys oh.... I have been noticing something fishy about Airtel's night plan for some weeks now... they give 250mb for N25.... normally

But of recent the data is never complete... I tried downloading some movies that were below 600mb in size but 3x subscription of 750mb (3xN250) could not finish it....
I made sure I monitor my WhatsApp wic only collected less than 15mb.... every other app collected kilobytes... so is it me? or my phone? or wat... and kinda frustrating... the scam just too much

pls those that use Airtel night sub howfar? and pls I want to change wic network is the best for night sub?..

I stop using that stupid Airtel fro browsing. That night plan for 250mb is actually 75mb. Did all the necessary data management and calculations, still result to 75mb. So I stop using Airtel night plan!

MTN Night plans more preferable.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by pharmtasy(m): 7:35pm On Nov 02, 2021
Siki355:

pls whats the current price of redmi 9t
Please run from that device.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by alexalexalex: 11:41pm On Nov 02, 2021
Emjace:
I need an answer to this
I wanted to buy a used mi note 10 lite and the seller showed me a video of what happened to his phone after he updated to miui 12.0.3, that the screen started flickering and Xiaomi said the will fix it by future updates...
Please how true is this? could he be lying after spoiling the screen? And who is using the said phone? Thanks

This happened to mine also I had to change the screen and it's working well now , but I don't think the update caused it. It's an hardware problem

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Emjace(m): 7:35am On Nov 03, 2021
alexalexalex:

This happened to mine also I had to change the screen and it's working well now , but I don't think the update caused it. It's an hardware problem
meh... This life ehn
Sorry about your experience
Screen expensive
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by alexalexalex: 7:53am On Nov 03, 2021
Emjace:
meh... This life ehn
Sorry about your experience
Screen expensive

Very expensive o
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Blankstare(m): 10:46am On Nov 03, 2021
genius43:

Hello chief, Kudos for the wonderful work you have been doing here! Pls I can't understand my redmi note 8 again, I did update yesternight for the miui, and I worked up this morning not finding most data/ files particular on my whatapp chat... Any way out? Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Daintydan: 11:11am On Nov 03, 2021
I'm in need of Redmi Note 9 Pro or Note 10.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by peteregwu(m): 11:38am On Nov 03, 2021
womenareapess:
I stop using that stupid Airtel fro browsing. That night plan for 250mb is actually 75mb. Did all the necessary data management and calculations, still result to 75mb. So I stop using Airtel night plan!

MTN Night plans more preferable.

Glo night plan is also good as well.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 11:43am On Nov 03, 2021
Blankstare:

Hello chief, Kudos for the wonderful work you have been doing here! Pls I can't understand my redmi note 8 again, I did update yesternight for the miui, and I worked up this morning not finding most data/ files particular on my whatapp chat... Any way out? Thanks

WhatsApp folder has been moved to Android folder under Media for like some months now.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 11:43am On Nov 03, 2021
Daintydan:
I'm in need of Redmi Note 9 Pro or Note 10.

Xiaomi Thread Store is for sales ask there.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Daintydan: 12:47pm On Nov 03, 2021
genius43:

Thank you.
I've already done that.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sijo01(f): 3:44pm On Nov 03, 2021
genius43:

Please what's your take on Redmi 10?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Emjace(m): 5:08pm On Nov 03, 2021
alexalexalex:

Very expensive o
embarassed e choke
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Reeberry: 5:52pm On Nov 03, 2021
genius43:

Glo night plan is now big scam.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SirMichael1: 5:57pm On Nov 03, 2021
Shugar1:
Whoever tells you u can't get the RN10 pro without mi band is purely lieing...

I just mine at slot Ikeja without mi band 6+64gb version for #137,500
With mi band same version goes for #153,000.
Go to slot and get yours without band
Wait, is this the same phone I got for a far lesser price and higher Storage by May?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SirMichael1: 5:59pm On Nov 03, 2021
genius43:

Hey bro. Been a while. Please, I wanna know, have you observed any change in your device's speaker? It's like mine reduced in sound. Been observing it for sometime now. Did you observe same?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Despirado121(m): 8:16pm On Nov 03, 2021
genius43:

Force restart
I'm here again boss! My previous problems with my phone is solved.

A friend of mine using Redmi 9t complained to me that she's being having issue with her phone. She said it becomes really hard for the phone to on whenever she try to reboot or maybe she exhaust the battery.
I went to the settings and discovered that she have a pending system update. I downloaded the update successfully and installed it oo. After the successful installation, the phone prompt to be restarted and we accepted to restart.
The phone off since past 11am this morning and hasn't wake up till now oo �
Please what's the way forward
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Meister(m): 8:25pm On Nov 03, 2021
Despirado121:

A friend of mine using Redmi 9t complained to me that she's being having issue with her phone. She said it becomes really hard for the phone to on whenever she try to reboot or maybe she exhaust the battery.
I went to the settings and discovered that she have a pending system update. I downloaded the update successfully and installed it oo. After the successful installation, the phone prompt to be restarted and we accepted to restart.

So you basically just come here when you have problems cause if you actually follow this thread you will know that this issue with Redmi 9T has been mentioned so many times.

Take the phone to any Raya care centre around you
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:32pm On Nov 03, 2021
Sijo01:

Please what's your take on Redmi 10?

I don't have a take.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:33pm On Nov 03, 2021
Despirado121:

Take it to a service center. If you have been following this thread you would have avoided this.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:33pm On Nov 03, 2021
SirMichael1:
Hey bro. Been a while. Please, I wanna know, have you observed any change in your device's speaker? It's like mine reduced in sound. Been observing it for sometime now. Did you observe same?

My speakers are better than ever especially with Dolby Atmos.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Despirado121(m): 8:42pm On Nov 03, 2021
genius43:

Take it to a service center. If you have been following this thread you would have avoided this.
Alright boss
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 11Anonymous(m): 8:51pm On Nov 03, 2021
Reeberry:
Glo night plan is now big scam.
It's not, you just have to start browsing at 12:21, unless it won't work.

They are assholes for making me wait another 20 minutes
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Reeberry: 9:18pm On Nov 03, 2021
11Anonymous:
It's not, you just have to start browsing at 12:21, unless it won't work.

They are assholes for making me wait another 20 minutes
Sure they are assholes. Why not say it starts by 30 minutes after 12, instead of 12? They are idiots.

That their data doesn't last again, I know what I am saying.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 03, 2021
I didn't do this update since then, but coming back to check now it has been reverted to another update...
DeNoble001:
Redmi 9

(1) (2) (3) ... (8709) (8710) (8711) (8712) (8713) (8714) (8715) ... (9318) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.