Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,733 members, 7,824,066 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (8721) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9251970 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8718) (8719) (8720) (8721) (8722) (8723) (8724) ... (9319) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jemerson: 9:58am On Nov 09, 2021
Ikpunekenwa:

Who be that wey dey give trouble here, make I tell am something?

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jemerson: 9:58am On Nov 09, 2021
Ikpunekenwa:

Akpa amu udele.

grin grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ikpunekenwa(m): 10:09am On Nov 09, 2021
I've finished updating just now. Lets watch out for any performance or cosmetic change.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Daintydan: 10:16am On Nov 09, 2021
How do I get thick Fonts for my Redmi 10. The current Font is too tiny for my liking. I like big and THICK Fonts.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jemerson: 10:19am On Nov 09, 2021
Daintydan:
How do I get thick Fonts for my Redmi 10. The current Font is too tiny for my liking. I like big and THICK Fonts.

Bad guy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ikpunekenwa(m): 10:23am On Nov 09, 2021
I just noticed the charging tone changed. Hehehehehe
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 11:11am On Nov 09, 2021
Daintydan:
How does this NIPOST thing delivery work? I would also need an 128 GB SD card. How much would all cost?
All you need to provide is your details, just like you're sending a mail to someone. No need of PMB or P.O.Box, just name, address and phone number.

My ad (in blue) is on Xiaomi Thread Store. You can do the arithmetic there or buzz me privately ↓

Direct call or WhatsApp, Click Me
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by clerkent(m): 11:12am On Nov 09, 2021
Please how can I solve the issue of screen going dark while making calls or listening to voice note on redmi 8A.people using the phone please help
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 11:13am On Nov 09, 2021
tasland:
just got my own redmi 10 3 days ago
Buzz for beautiful accessories.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 11:14am On Nov 09, 2021
leetylee:
I want to sell my redmi 9a or any possible swap with a redmi undecided
Xiaomi Thread Store
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Bamz(m): 11:22am On Nov 09, 2021
11Anonymous:
Try sending it on 2g.
Refresh your network. Airplane mode.

I doubt it's a Xiaomi thing. I put the glo sim on another phone and I could neither send nor receive sms messages still.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by clerkent(m): 11:30am On Nov 09, 2021
GreaterFuture:

Redmi 8A
bro is your phones screen going off while making calls. If so how did you solve it
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 11:40am On Nov 09, 2021
clerkent:
bro is your phones screen going off while making calls. If so how did you solve it

I thought your screen is suppose to turn off when placed on the ear and turn back on when you remove it?

I don't understand your problem?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by clerkent(m): 11:43am On Nov 09, 2021
genius43:

I thought your screen is suppose to turn off when placed on the ear and turn back on when you remove it?

I don't understand your problem?
if I dial a number if it start ringing the phone screen will go dark.I can't cut the call unless it ring finish. If someone send me a voice note and I play it the phone will also go dark even the power button can't cut it
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Daintydan: 11:50am On Nov 09, 2021
Jemerson:

Bad guy
Shildren of the world. Heaven is my focus. Get thee behind me grin grin

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jemerson: 12:44pm On Nov 09, 2021
Daintydan:
Shildren of the world. Heaven is my focus. Get thee behind me grin grin

cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 1:48pm On Nov 09, 2021
clerkent:
if I dial a number if it start ringing the phone screen will go dark.I can't cut the call unless it ring finish. If someone send me a voice note and I play it the phone will also go dark even the power button can't cut it

What type of tempered glass are you using?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ThePrekky(m): 3:39pm On Nov 09, 2021
Emoji with love eyes. That's all I can say

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Shegun010: 4:14pm On Nov 09, 2021
ThePrekky:

How can you send me this wallpaper??
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gentlezypher: 5:15pm On Nov 09, 2021
phones are costly ooooo, it will never be well with those two boys that snatched my phone...

5 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ollykay619(m): 5:49pm On Nov 09, 2021
Who sells xiaomi battery here. I need redmi note 7 battery
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 5:50pm On Nov 09, 2021
ollykay619:
Who sells xiaomi battery here. I need redmi note 7 battery

Repairpalng
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by zyphr(m): 6:27pm On Nov 09, 2021
Apps on My redmi 9t started freezing this afternoon. Tried connecting it to my laptop so as to create backup just in case, it failed to connect. Now, I am even scared to format it as it may not boot again based on the dead boot issue. This is my first redmi and I am seriously regretting.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ThePrekky(m): 7:13pm On Nov 09, 2021
Shegun010:

How can you send me this wallpaper??
Here it is

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:10pm On Nov 09, 2021
zyphr:
Apps on My redmi 9t started freezing this afternoon. Tried connecting it to my laptop so as to create backup just in case, it failed to connect. Now, I am even scared to format it as it may not boot again based on the dead boot issue. This is my first redmi and I am seriously regretting.

When was your own R9t produced before or after April 2021?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by zyphr(m): 8:51pm On Nov 09, 2021
genius43:

When was your own R9t produced before or after April 2021?

Before April I guess. Bought it last week of march from the official store on jumia.

The phone is currently behaving like a human that's slowly dying. Camera has stopped working, chrome has stopped, all mi apps (note, calculator, video player, flashlight etc) have stopped. Other apps are beginning to freeze during usage. Hot-spot not working for me to even transfer my files via xender. This is so F**king frustrating.

Please do you have any suggestion/recommendation?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Revelation4(m): 9:24pm On Nov 09, 2021
zyphr:
Don't format it. Reboot it. Happened to me last two weeks. Just a reboot and I was okay. What is the miui Version?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Revelation4(m): 9:26pm On Nov 09, 2021
zyphr:

Before April I guess. Bought it last week of march from the official store on jumia.

The phone is currently behaving like a human that's slowly dying. Camera has stopped working, chrome has stopped, all mi apps (note, calculator, video player, flashlight etc) have stopped. Other apps are beginning to freeze during usage. Hot-spot not working for me to even transfer my files via xender. This is so F**king frustrating.

Please do you have any suggestion/recommendation?
Exactly same thing with mine oga. I rebooted it and it has been fine since then
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Edox4(m): 9:36pm On Nov 09, 2021
Thank you all for the suggestions. I finally got redmi note 10 pro.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by maik99(m): 9:41pm On Nov 09, 2021
ThePrekky:

Which phone sleek like this?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by zyphr(m): 9:50pm On Nov 09, 2021
Revelation4:
Exactly same thing with mine oga. I rebooted it and it has been fine since then

The fone kept rebooting itself. The problem still persisted. The miui is 12.04. Did you update yours?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ThePrekky(m): 9:56pm On Nov 09, 2021
maik99:

Which phone sleek like this?
Mi 11

(1) (2) (3) ... (8718) (8719) (8720) (8721) (8722) (8723) (8724) ... (9319) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.