Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (8718) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9171580 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8715) (8716) (8717) (8718) (8719) (8720) (8721) ... (9315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by micxwell(m): 3:23pm On Nov 07, 2021
olayinkajnr:

Spark 5 is not better than Redmi 9A, 9C, Redmi 8A, Redmi 7 or even Redmi 7A. You can't comprehend because it seems you are only camera centric and have no idea of the in and outs of smartphones. Still, I can confidently say that you are only wowed by oversaturation which most transsion devices offer.

Redmi 9A have a better camera than spark 5
Definitely

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nonut: 4:03pm On Nov 07, 2021
nonut:
I wanted to buy any of these phones - Redmi 9t and Poco m3, but it seems they have boot issues.
Which other phone can I buy in the same range with them?
Oga genius43, answer me na.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 4:06pm On Nov 07, 2021
nonut:

Oga genius.43, answer me na.

Redmi 10 or any other OEM phone in that price range you are at peace with.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SPDAZZY(f): 4:16pm On Nov 07, 2021
purplekayc:
actually I use a Xiaomi redmi 9s.
The pics were sent to me by a friend who works with slot.

OK thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ThePrekky(m): 5:04pm On Nov 07, 2021
genius43:

I don't have a take.
I'm not following this conversation but I love this response�
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Oyinlomobambam(m): 5:08pm On Nov 07, 2021
davit:

120k. Firm. 6/128gb

shocked shocked
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ThePrekky(m): 5:15pm On Nov 07, 2021
pharmtasy:

Mi 11 Ultra or Redmi note 11 pro plus
Why would you compare both phones? They're not in the same class and the difference isn't even close

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MrJavaS: 5:19pm On Nov 07, 2021
olayinkajnr:

Spark 5 is not better than Redmi 9A, 9C, Redmi 8A, Redmi 7 or even Redmi 7A. You can't comprehend because it seems you are only camera centric and have no idea of the in and outs of smartphones. Still, I can confidently say that you are only wowed by oversaturation which most transsion devices offer.

Redmi 9A have a better camera than spark 5

I'm not camera centric only. I believe every phone should have a decent camera regardless of the phones size.

I also consider the likes of RAM, ROM, chipset, processor speed etc.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 5:42pm On Nov 07, 2021
MrJavaS:

I'm not camera centric only. I believe every phone should have a decent camera regardless of the phones size.

I also consider the likes of RAM, ROM, chipset, processor speed etc.

Take processor clock speed out of it, otherwise you will make bad decisions especially if you don't know the intricacies surrounding SoCs

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 07, 2021
Sorry pls I have a Redmi note 9s for sale, it's in good condition how do I promote it on here??
ibawon:
This is the first time I'd be using a Xiaomi device(Redmi 3 Pro). It's cool and kind of odd when people ask you the kind of phone you Use and you say Xiaomi (most people do not know jack about it).
I just want we using this device regardless the model to meet here and share tips on how to get the best out of it eg. Rooting, unlocking, flashing, Upgrading, etc.
Please lets make this work and Shout out to @elijahdre for getting me this wonderful device.

And most of your questions can be answered on the threads below

https://www.nairaland.com/post/84015340]
Xiaomi Compilation Thread

https://www.nairaland.com/Post/70563946]
Xiaomi Phones Tweaking Thread

https://www.nairaland.com/3880817/
Xiaomi-Thread-Store

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:10pm On Nov 07, 2021
Olamzzyyyy:
Sorry pls I have a Redmi note 9s for sale, it's in good condition how do I promote it on here??

No advert on this thread, make use of the thread store. Thank you.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by purplekayc(m): 8:03pm On Nov 07, 2021
SPDAZZY:

OK thanks
are you interested in this model?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MrJavaS: 8:18pm On Nov 07, 2021
genius43:

Take processor clock speed out of it, otherwise you will make bad decisions especially if you don't know the intricacies surrounding SoCs

Processors matter a lot... especially their cores.
For example the redmi 9a has an octa core processor while most transition devices within 65k max pricing have quad core processors.

I refused to buy a device (infinix hot 10i 32GB version) due to the fact that it doesn't even use MTK
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MrJavaS: 8:19pm On Nov 07, 2021
genius43:

For example the redmi 9a has an octa core processor while most transition devices within 65k max pricing have quad core processors.

I refused to buy a device (infinix hot 10i 32GB version) due to the fact that it doesn't even use MTK chipset
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by pemoney(m): 8:24pm On Nov 07, 2021
Any body with used redmin not 7 for sell pls
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by micxwell(m): 8:43pm On Nov 07, 2021
nonut:

Oga genius.43, answer me na.
Rather use answer me please next time undecided

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by micxwell(m): 8:49pm On Nov 07, 2021
MrJavaS:

I refused to buy a device (infinix hot 10i 32GB version) due to the fact that it doesn't even use MTK chipset
Just Octa core and Quad core only. Those are just numbers. What about the type of CPU Core??
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MrJavaS: 8:54pm On Nov 07, 2021
micxwell:

Just Octa core and Quad core only. Those are just numbers. What about the type of CPU Core??

I understand there's more to just the cores and clock speed. But I haven't got deep knowledge in that aspect
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SPDAZZY(f): 9:06pm On Nov 07, 2021
purplekayc:
are you interested in this model?

I loved it as soon as I saw it and have been making inquiries. However, I was advised against it.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by micxwell(m): 9:14pm On Nov 07, 2021
MrJavaS:

I understand there's more to just the cores and clock speed. But I haven't got deep knowledge in that aspect
I appreciate your sincerity.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by tidedroid: 10:25pm On Nov 07, 2021
After failing to get my hands on poco x3 gt, finally settled on poco f3 6/128. Thanks to Frankyvalll for the smooth and quick delivery though

9 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nonut: 10:33pm On Nov 07, 2021
micxwell:
Rather use answer me please next time undecided
We've noticed you...run along.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ogetogeo(m): 11:29pm On Nov 07, 2021
Please, I want to get Redmi 10 for a lady, would want to have a first hand review by users because she is particular about camera and battery then design.

An alternative suggestion too is welcomed, budget is 90k

Thank you
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Bamz(m): 11:42pm On Nov 07, 2021
Hello guys, I need a phone recommendation.

The display should be OLED with a high PPI

The battery must be very good.

I'm keeping my budget open so that I could weigh my options.

Thanks!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by pharmtasy(m): 1:04am On Nov 08, 2021
Bamz:

Thanks!
My 11ultra
Samsung Galaxy S21 ultra 5G
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 ultra 5G

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by pharmtasy(m): 1:06am On Nov 08, 2021
Ogetogeo:
Please, I want to get Redmi 10 for a lady, would want to have a first hand review by users because she is particular about camera and battery then design.

An alternative suggestion too is welcomed, budget is 90k

Thank you
Increase Your budge abs get redmi note 10 pro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Joohan: 6:31am On Nov 08, 2021
Good morning everyone. My Redmi note 7 lags/hangs all the time. I have to use the power button multiple times before I can operate it for some minutes. Yesterday, it took forever before coming on. I've been getting a weird message about "Google framework" or something and if I want to report or cancel it.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:05am On Nov 08, 2021
MrJavaS:

You still managed to miss the point and I don't have time for this conversation.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:06am On Nov 08, 2021
Joohan:
Good morning everyone. My Redmi note 7 lags/hangs all the time. I have to use the power button multiple times before I can operate it for some minutes. Yesterday, it took forever before coming on. I've been getting a weird message about "Google framework" or something and if I want to report or cancel it.

Are all your Google Apps up to date and is your phone running the current firmware version?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:10am On Nov 08, 2021
Bamz:

Thanks!

Mi 11 Ultra
S21 Ultra
Oppo Find X3 Pro
Oneplus 9 Pro
Sony Xperia Pro-I
Vivo X70 Pro Plus

Also know that PPI is dependent on screen size and resolution.

So for a particular resolution, the larger the screen the lesser the PPI

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MrJavaS: 7:19am On Nov 08, 2021
genius43:

You still managed to miss the point and I don't have time for this conversation.

What's the main point you wanted speaking?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MilesLamar(m): 7:24am On Nov 08, 2021
I dey find 2nd Hand redmi note 8 and note 9.. Budget is 70k pere

(1) (2) (3) ... (8715) (8716) (8717) (8718) (8719) (8720) (8721) ... (9315) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.