Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,750 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (8735) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9174679 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8732) (8733) (8734) (8735) (8736) (8737) (8738) ... (9315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 6:41am On Nov 19, 2021

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by RuneKingThor: 8:21am On Nov 19, 2021
arleck:

Did you get automatic update on your device
Yes I did.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by orikoku: 8:36am On Nov 19, 2021
Joshkid:
It's a notification feature on the redmi note 10 series, You can turn it off here
is like my phone don't have this features. Note 10 5G.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by RuneKingThor: 9:25am On Nov 19, 2021
JasonSleek:
Call of duty now lags terribly on my note 9s. I need help at this point, please!
Na CODM I blame. With every update I had to be reducing the quality and now I'm playing low graphics and it has been stable so far. The game is getting too buggy for even medium end phones.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Joshkid(m): 10:45am On Nov 19, 2021
orikoku:
Okay, I'm using redmi note 10 pro!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by novia22(f): 11:08am On Nov 19, 2021
I have a small issue again...The 3 buttons on the button if the screen keep vibrating when I use them and I want it off. I disabled the vibration for the keyboard thinking it would work but it didn't...Any ideas where I can stop this on RN10pro.
Thank you.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ThePrekky(m): 11:13am On Nov 19, 2021
Ofemmanutosure:

Well, from my experience in the last 2 months. Aliexpress delivers to Nigeria via speedaf and it does not matter if you used paid delivery or unpaid, tracked or untracked. Your parcel will be delivered to you as you'd be called by the dispatch person before the delivery date to confirm your availability . They've actually stopped using nipost from what I've noticed. If you used an unregistered delivery method for instance cainiao super economy global which is meant to be untracked, you will still be able to track to your doorstep on speedaf dot com website.
That's awesome then!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 11:51am On Nov 19, 2021
orikoku:

Your phone uses LCD whilst the others uses AMOLED.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 11:51am On Nov 19, 2021
novia22:
I have a small issue again...The 3 buttons on the button if the screen keep vibrating when I use them and I want it off. I disabled the vibration for the keyboard thinking it would work but it didn't...Any ideas where I can stop this on RN10pro.
Thank you.

Check your Haptic Feedback settings.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by orikoku: 12:09pm On Nov 19, 2021
genius43:

Your phone uses LCD whilst the others uses AMOLED.
oh I see, so AMOLED have some special features that LCD don't. Please I need more enlightenment on it for future purposes. Thanks and God bless you bro.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 12:10pm On Nov 19, 2021
orikoku:
oh I see, so AMOLED have some special features that LCD don't. Please I need more enlightenment on it for future purposes. Thanks and God bless you bro.

Always on Display is a feature that only works properly on AMOLED for now
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by novia22(f): 12:29pm On Nov 19, 2021
genius43:

Check your Haptic Feedback settings.

It's off now.....thank you so so much.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by hansomb: 12:53pm On Nov 19, 2021
RuneKingThor:

Na CODM I blame. With every update I had to be reducing the quality and now I'm playing low graphics and it has been stable so far. The game is getting too buggy for even medium end phones.
Redmi 9 handles it quite well.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Checked86: 1:22pm On Nov 19, 2021
Can anyone recommend a good Redmi for me. Price within 70k to 90k. Please it is urgent
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Checked86: 1:56pm On Nov 19, 2021
Jarchi:

Redmi note 10 or redmi 10 I guess
Do you have reason for this your suggestion. A colleague wants to buy phone and she needs something within the price(100k) too
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SILENTandSMART2: 2:31pm On Nov 19, 2021
Ram extension on Redmi note 10 pro ?

Anever sight that...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 3:39pm On Nov 19, 2021
novia22:

It's off now.....thank you so so much.

You are welcome.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 1000angstroms(m): 4:20pm On Nov 19, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:
I changed location and my network connection is now bad ,if it's general i won't complain my friends with latest iPhone dey trash talk me say iPhone is the overall best but I try to explain but ge won't listen ,

And I've changed to different possible mtn apn and nothing changed so wassup homies anything to do again ? Nah iPhone friends wey no get chill to abuse android i get, should i sell the phone or the band is weak or something....

Not that it's not bringing 4g but it won't connect fast at all , imagine playing online games with my friends and we're besides each other I'm having 5 seconds delay he would have killed me... and i can see it on his screen...

At a time in Enugu where I reside my network became a mess, am using mtn in my note 9 pro. At a time I thought it was cos of the screen I replaced that the antenna may be faulty but since I arrived lagos my 4g no dey blink, I chonked 19 hours sot here plus downloading files of more than 350mb in one minute. I feel your phones problem is location.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SILENTandSMART2: 6:00pm On Nov 19, 2021
1000angstroms:

At a time in Enugu where I reside my network became a mess, am using mtn in my note 9 pro. At a time I thought it was cos of the screen I replaced that the antenna may be faulty but since I arrived lagos my 4g no dey blink, I chonked 19 hours sot here plus downloading files of more than 350mb in one minute. I feel your phones problem is location.

Exactly i know that it's location i will soon leave I came to do something...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by JasonSleek(m): 6:08pm On Nov 19, 2021
RuneKingThor:

I'm on low graphics now too, and still getting terrible lags. It gets NASTIER in the heat of battle. And I've lost 1v1s a lot cause of that! Omoh! cry
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by RuneKingThor: 6:12pm On Nov 19, 2021
JasonSleek:
I'm on low graphics now too, and still getting terrible lags. It gets NASTIER in the heat of battle. And I've lost 1v1s a lot cause of that! Omoh! cry
Same here. I've lost 1v1s too. Activision no send anybody complain again.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dumininu01(m): 6:52pm On Nov 19, 2021
Pls how much is xiaomi mi 11 ultra and mi 11 pro brand new currently?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by yak(m): 7:32pm On Nov 19, 2021
My experience last Saturday still surprises me....
A colleague had a party and I already collected my agbada from tailor on Thursday, got everything ready that Saturday morning and entered bathroom.
Getting off the bathroom, I picked up my phone (Redmi Note 7) and to my surprise, it slipped off my hand and landed on the floor....
Screen is gone(just like that)
Na so I wear jean and t-shirt to Abeokuta "computer village"
My phone ringing endlessly but couldn't pick.
Thank goodness I was able to get the screen for 14k, fixed it and my body calm down. I kuku use the agbada go snap picture as the next day (Sunday 14th) was my birthday....

Can't wait to buy redmi note 11 pro as this note 7 don tire me

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by teeboyAkin(m): 8:27pm On Nov 19, 2021
Please my redmi note 7 restarts repeatedly, I have updated the phone but still the same. Any ideas on what can be done to fix the issue.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by RuneKingThor: 8:59pm On Nov 19, 2021
hansomb:
Redmi 9 handles it quite well.
This is surprising.
No occasionally freezing when playing battle royale? Like sudden freeze when going 1v1?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Reminderz: 9:02pm On Nov 19, 2021
Google keyboard stops abruptly when typing Redmi note 9.. any solutions..?? I've cleared cache, data and updated still the same...

genius43 anybody??
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by FlipModeSquade(m): 11:33pm On Nov 19, 2021
Just updated my Redmi K30 Ultra to the MIUI 12.5 Enhanced Edition..

I must say many of the bugs have so far been nonexistent..

Fingers crossed..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sexymonkey(m): 3:30am On Nov 20, 2021
Ofemmanutosure:

Well, from my experience in the last 2 months. Aliexpress delivers to Nigeria via speedaf and it does not matter if you used paid delivery or unpaid, tracked or untracked. Your parcel will be delivered to you as you'd be called by the dispatch person before the delivery date to confirm your availability . They've actually stopped using nipost from what I've noticed. If you used an unregistered delivery method for instance cainiao super economy global which is meant to be untracked, you will still be able to track to your doorstep on speedaf dot com website.
please what does this mean

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Samyd18: 5:45am On Nov 20, 2021
sexymonkey:
email them to know where your package is... it's a self picked up delivery
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by pat077: 6:23am On Nov 20, 2021
yak:
My experience last Saturday still surprises me....
A colleague had a party and I already collected my agbada from tailor on Thursday, got everything ready that Saturday morning and entered bathroom.
Getting off the bathroom, I picked up my phone (Redmi Note 7) and to my surprise, it slipped off my hand and landed on the floor....
Screen is gone(just like that)
Na so I wear jean and t-shirt to Abeokuta "computer village"
My phone ringing endlessly but couldn't pick.
Thank goodness I was able to get the screen for 14k, fixed it and my body calm down. I kuku use the agbada go snap picture as the next day (Sunday 14th) was my birthday....

Can't wait to buy redmi note 11 pro as this note 7 don tire me
is the note 11 Pro now available in Nigeria?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ofemmanutosure: 7:10am On Nov 20, 2021
sexymonkey:

It means the delivery guy (Bamgboye Olakunle) could not reach your address or your phone so you have to go to speedaf office at alaba to pick your parcel.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 7:13am On Nov 20, 2021
teeboyAkin:
Please my redmi note 7 restarts repeatedly, I have updated the phone but still the same. Any ideas on what can be done to fix the issue.
change battery

(1) (2) (3) ... (8732) (8733) (8734) (8735) (8736) (8737) (8738) ... (9315) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Samyd18 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.