Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,483 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (8746) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9217890 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8743) (8744) (8745) (8746) (8747) (8748) (8749) ... (9318) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by peteregwu(m): 9:35am On Nov 28, 2021
olayinkajnr:

The only issue here is that at no point in my quote to you did I mention that Xiaomi is the best.

You are the one that actually need to rest and stop expecting flagship performance from entry level device. You and the originator of this baseless argument actually need to rest. And if you must compare devices, compare devices in similar category. You can't just come here to compare let's say Redmi 8 performance to a Redmi Note 8 performance saying the Redmi 8 is wack and you don't expect that from Xiaomi. Na Xiaomi say make you no fit afford something way better?

Meanwhile, that A20s is shitty AF.

I was reading your comment until I see you insulting my a20s that it is shitty. Guy, yoh won start an unending fight na. Which kine thing be that na. If I talk now, una go talk say I no wise. Okay, just make i dey look na, awon omo xiaomi undecided

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by peteregwu(m): 9:44am On Nov 28, 2021
olayinkajnr:

As in ehn, people forget too quick.

Funny enough, he's so fed up of his A20s that he put it on sale since October for 47k. He never see am sell till now.

Put a Redmi 8 on sale and see people rush it.

Na lie, so people no dey rush buy Samsung abi? Uptil now people still dey buy old age Samsung. My samsung A20s got broken just a week I put it on sale. I decided not to sell it again. I repaired it with 17k from slot ( I can show the receipt if you want) so I decieded to keep using it till next year, then will sell it to buy Nokia x10 or Samsung m22 that is my plan. And there is no phone I put up nairaland that I don't see buyers, even tecno self people dey buy. Na everybody dey used xiaomi? No be today I don dey sell used phone, even on jiji. U no sabi business.

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nani667: 10:16am On Nov 28, 2021
°°°

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by grudges: 10:39am On Nov 28, 2021
nani667:
°°°
nani which brand of phone are you using pls.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 28, 2021
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Auskyd(m): 11:40am On Nov 28, 2021
Privit:

I guess you just started using phones.
I had to search this out where I dumped it.
For those hyping Samsung here. Every company has had problems, Samsung begun long before Xiaomi and have probably found a way around their own issues. Saying they've not or don't produce phones with problems is gross ignorance. It wasn't just screen problem alone , I just typed that to economise space.
You can google and check problems associated with Samsung galaxy J3.

Why you go dey bring this ancestors Samsung come out nah, OG?

Use am dey kill cockroaches abeg. Lol
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 28, 2021
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by melodyogonna(m): 12:14pm On Nov 28, 2021
KallmemrB0:
you don't need abuse him... You made a valid point already
E no abuse am sha, he just say e no wise grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Auskyd(m): 12:48pm On Nov 28, 2021
Privit:

Hahaha. I just dey roll dey laugh now. Hahaha. E good as I snap am so them no go say I just dey talk nonsense

Lol yeah true sha.

All these phones get dem own skoin abeg. Make we dey manage all of them like them, but continue the violence.

We need am. Life too short for peace all the time.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 1:12pm On Nov 28, 2021
This thread... See ya later

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by holuwasheyiWGP(m): 1:53pm On Nov 28, 2021
pat077:
I am buying online, is there any way I can view the imei?
I don't think so. Is it from jumia or another vendor?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 1:55pm On Nov 28, 2021
Auskyd:
A day without violence on this thread doesn't feel right lol.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
I missed those vawulence weekends jare....

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 1:56pm On Nov 28, 2021
genius43:
This thread... See ya later
To where? Come back here!!!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by pat077: 1:57pm On Nov 28, 2021
holuwasheyiWGP:

I don't think so. Is it from jumia or another vendor?
jumia
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by holuwasheyiWGP(m): 2:02pm On Nov 28, 2021
pat077:
jumia
That's impossible unless you can contact the store you want to order from, to check the production date for you before ordering
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by PATAlolade(m): 2:14pm On Nov 28, 2021
PATAlolade:
Pls, where can I get RN8 battery?

Please
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bizza45: 2:22pm On Nov 28, 2021
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 3:10pm On Nov 28, 2021
PATAlolade:

Please

But you no be newbie na... You've been on this thread for long enough to know where to buy it
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 3:16pm On Nov 28, 2021
jboixxx:
To where? Come back here!!!

To my country
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sajmark(m): 3:23pm On Nov 28, 2021
Poweramp sells for ₦400+ incase you don't own it yet... It couldn't substitute Blackplayer ex for me sha, thank God I didn't buy it for ₦1200.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by grudges: 3:42pm On Nov 28, 2021
sajmark:
Poweramp sells for ₦400+ incase you don't own it yet... It couldn't substitute Blackplayer ex for me sha, thank God I didn't buy it for ₦1200.
I just saw it, but the play store keep on rejecting my card I used Gtbank
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sajmark(m): 3:52pm On Nov 28, 2021
grudges:
I just saw it, but the play store keep on rejecting my card I used Gtbank
It rejected my GT bank too, but worked with my UBA card... If you only bank with GT bank You can transfer money to someone using UBA close to you, buy the app and remove their card from your playstore.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by KallmemrB0: 3:57pm On Nov 28, 2021
jboixxx:
Long time of silence, baba. Howdy? Two hands in the air, sir.
ogami am on my knees oo... Hope business is going great
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by grudges: 4:06pm On Nov 28, 2021
sajmark:

It rejected my GT bank too, but worked with my UBA card... If you only bank with GT bank You can transfer money to someone using UBA close to you, buy the app and remove their card from your playstore.
I used my gtbank card now after following some procedure through google, I purchase the apps for $2.00 roughly N900.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by grudges: 4:19pm On Nov 28, 2021
For those that has the same problem (not able to purchase app from play store), follow this procedure:

1. Open another Google account as a Nigerian.

2. Log into your new Google account and change the google payment billing address to that of USA or UK.

3. Next go to Payment Method section and input your Naira or Dollar Mastercard info.

4. Go to your android device, delete all Google accounts there and add the new one just created. (I did not delete any account as stated here, I just add another account and its works)

5. Make a purchase on Google Play Store with the new account and you can now add the google accounts you deleted previously.

Read more: https://www.legit.ng/1123170-how-nigerian-debit-cards-payment-google-play-store.html

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 5:08pm On Nov 28, 2021
KallmemrB0:
ogami am on my knees oo... Hope business is going great
Man is grateful o. Thanks and keep staying safe.
genius43:

To my country
grin grin grin
78 guests?! Omo, make I come do wedding for this thread o...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eby001(m): 6:04pm On Nov 28, 2021
jboixxx:
78 guests?! Omo, make I come do wedding for this thread o...
Weird
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 6:07pm On Nov 28, 2021
grudges:
I used my gtbank card now after following some procedure through google, I purchase the apps for $2.00 roughly N900.

Just create a GOMONEY account and get a virtual MasterCard. Works flawlessly on Playstore Nigeria accounts same with UBA Visa Card, Access Bank, Zenith, Fidelity Cards minus Verve and some other banks.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by PATAlolade(m): 6:12pm On Nov 28, 2021
GrandMufti:

But you no be newbie na... You've been on this thread for long enough to know where to buy it

There was one time that they are exposing some bad seller, that's why I need opinion of people who trust someone or had dealing with someone.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 7:08pm On Nov 28, 2021
PATAlolade:

There was one time that they are exposing some bad seller, that's why I need opinion of people who trust someone or had dealing with someone.

It's all good.

You can check the thread store.

Otherwise AliExpress is there

(1) (2) (3) ... (8743) (8744) (8745) (8746) (8747) (8748) (8749) ... (9318) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: suffy834(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.