Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,501 members, 7,830,510 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (8813) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9304143 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8810) (8811) (8812) (8813) (8814) (8815) (8816) ... (9323) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jazzman01: 8:58am On Jan 29, 2022
gameboy727:

Battery lasting that long does not just depends on the 'mah' alone. You'll have to consider the processor and network too. Anyway, this is still impressive to me. To each his own.

I know, and not only processor alone. The screen resolution is another factor to be considered. The Poco X3 pro utilizes a snapdragon-860 processor and it is a general believe that snapdragon processors are more power efficient so I don't think we should blame the processor that much.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saint2ace(m): 9:23am On Jan 29, 2022
grin grin grin He's back.......
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 9:26am On Jan 29, 2022
genius43:

Your ideology about SOT is totally wrong but I don't have the time for your usual back and forth because learning isn't your forte.

This is from your history on this thread.

His SOT is impressive given the SOC powering his phone.
you get time to dey reply that mor*n, he keeps mentioning 6kmah whereas none of those phones uses 6kmah ba3, and he doesn't know that poco X3 Pro uses a large display untop 120hz RR, his infinix he is talking about might be those ones with smaller screen and 720p resolution that uses helio p22, that guy is so dumb anything dumb i have ever seen or heard

8 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by FryMosquito: 9:57am On Jan 29, 2022
alphadzee:
Good day guys,
Please what's the latest working gcam for redmi note 8 android 11?
Download and install GcamLoader app from play store.. Use the app to select any you want
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by user32(m): 10:41am On Jan 29, 2022
Hello everyone, how good is redmi note 10? Wana upgrade from my rn7
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 10:56am On Jan 29, 2022
Does anyone know why a Redmi 8a with two MTN sims on board won't have any signal?
It's been going on since yesterday and I have no idea why
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gameboy727(m): 11:15am On Jan 29, 2022
Jazzman01:

I know, and not only processor alone. The screen resolution is another factor to be considered. The Poco X3 pro utilizes a snapdragon-860 processor and it is a general believe that snapdragon processors are more power efficient so I don't think we should blame the processor that much.

True that. Besides, I'm always on 120Hz refresh rate. So that could also be a factor.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by womenareapess: 11:39am On Jan 29, 2022
Eidris01:
Hi Xiaomi lovers!
I was using redmi 9t, but had the deadboot issue. Now, I'm contemplating getting redmi 10... Just want to know how good it is, and I hope it doesn't have deadboot issue too
redmi 10 good but camera is total rubbish! angry Big time rubbish!

A camera of Tecno 8mp is by far better than that 50mp scrap of a camera of redmi 10
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by womenareapess: 11:41am On Jan 29, 2022
Eidris01:
No, I got refund from raya
please which date did you summited your phone and when did you get your refund?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 11:54am On Jan 29, 2022
Please I need help with my Xiaomi phone with low Bluetooth volume, please someone should respond to me na embarassed
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by frisky008(m): 1:22pm On Jan 29, 2022
Any plug for RN8 PRO back cover?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 2:04pm On Jan 29, 2022
Jazzman01:

The SD 860 is power hungry, Flagship Chipsets are mostly power hungry especially in recent times. The only exception for now is the SD 870
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Anyone0455: 3:44pm On Jan 29, 2022
Redmi 10s users

The back of the phone is it glass or plastic?

Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Vecto(m): 4:26pm On Jan 29, 2022
My downloaded videos do not show in my gallery. Please how do I fix this?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 4:44pm On Jan 29, 2022
Vecto:
My downloaded videos do not show in my gallery. Please how do I fix this?

Use the Mi Video app
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 4:45pm On Jan 29, 2022
Anyone0455:
Redmi 10s users

The back of the phone is it glass or plastic?

Thanks

Plastic of course
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 4:46pm On Jan 29, 2022
ucsparks:
Please I need help with my Xiaomi phone with low Bluetooth volume, please someone should respond to me na embarassed

Did you also put it to note that the two might not be compatible seeing that you got a dated Xiaomi device.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Bonavcreativity(m): 5:25pm On Jan 29, 2022
Please, I need help with Redmi 9t. I got my screen broken. Who can fix or recommend me to a good phone repair engineer. Thank. 08100115727
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Eidris01(m): 6:18pm On Jan 29, 2022
womenareapess:
please which date did you summited your phone and when did you get your refund?
Initially, I went there for repair on Friday, 7th of this month, I was told to come back the following week. I started calling them from Monday, and I was told to check back on Friday 14th. On the 14th, when i called again, i was asked to come along with my carton and receipt, which i did on that day. On Monday, 17th, when i woke up, i checked my phone and it was there already. Just three days!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ausproxi(m): 6:34pm On Jan 29, 2022
The SECOND SPACE option on my Redmi Note 9 Pro disappeared after updating the phone embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed

How can I get it back please

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by pharmtasy(m): 7:06pm On Jan 29, 2022
ausproxi:
The SECOND SPACE option on my Redmi Note 9 Pro disappeared after updating the phone embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed

Use Activity Launcher to activate it. Download Activity Launcher from Playstore
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ausproxi(m): 7:16pm On Jan 29, 2022
pharmtasy:

Use Activity Launcher to activate it. Download Activity Launcher from Playstore

Okay, I will try that now.
Thank you

MOD: How do I set it up please, the app is kinda complicating embarassed
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Emmyreal4(m): 7:25pm On Jan 29, 2022
ausproxi:

please what's the name of your font shocked
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 29, 2022
genius43:

Did you also put it to note that the two might not be compatible seeing that you got a dated Xiaomi device.
oh, didn't think of it that way. A device running android pie is not that dated na, People even still run lollipop till date, thanks anyway.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:02pm On Jan 29, 2022
ucsparks:
oh, didn't think of it that way. A device running android pie is not that dated na, People even still run lollipop till date, thanks anyway.

It is not about the Android version but the codecs the device supports.

You can check accessibility settings to see if there is a settings to balance the sound if it is a case of sound not balanced.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Silentmoni(m): 8:04pm On Jan 29, 2022
@nobody I need your attention
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by StrongandMighty: 8:04pm On Jan 29, 2022
Please guys I want to turn off automatically select network on my note10 pro, does it have any effect on the network?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Hotdiamond(m): 8:41pm On Jan 29, 2022
Redmi note 10 pro or Redmi note 11

Which is preferred

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saint2ace(m): 10:38pm On Jan 29, 2022
Hakeem12:
Damn bro, take it easy on my homeboy. The guy may be a dumbass, sure, but at least he is an expert on battery capacities. He knows how long a phone should last based on battery capacities alone. It takes a genius to know that screen resolutions, refresh rates, SOC, network, and individual mileages don't matter, only mah does.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by womenareapess: 11:03pm On Jan 29, 2022
Eidris01:
Initially, I went there for repair on Friday, 7th of this month, I was told to come back the following week. I started calling them from Monday, and I was told to check back on Friday 14th. On the 14th, when i called again, i was asked to come along with my carton and receipt, which i did on that day. On Monday, 17th, when i woke up, i checked my phone and it was there already. Just three days!
danm Which number did you use and which location! Summited my phone since last month ago and those ediots haven't refund my money back

(1) (2) (3) ... (8810) (8811) (8812) (8813) (8814) (8815) (8816) ... (9323) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.