Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,350 members, 7,846,522 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (8828) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9391496 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8825) (8826) (8827) (8828) (8829) (8830) (8831) ... (9328) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Stoney3813: 9:38am On Feb 14, 2022
Emmyreal4:
which one is redmi 10 pro
You should know he was talking about Note 10 pro.

Una just like creating problems out of nothing.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Luisema4luv(m): 10:06am On Feb 14, 2022
Who have a redmi note 7 battery for sale or giveaway grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vickysly: 12:01pm On Feb 14, 2022
Please what's the solution to caller id not showing immediately the call comes in but the phone will be ringing, this has stressed me alot
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 1:11pm On Feb 14, 2022
vickysly:
Please what's the solution to caller id not showing immediately the call comes in but the phone will be ringing, this has stressed me alot

Set the dialer app as default dialer
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by zyphr(m): 2:39pm On Feb 14, 2022
genius43:

That won't stop it from deadboot. It is a hardware ish not a software problem.

Thank you. You've always been helpful by providing solutions that are are quite effective. Is the deadboot a sure thing that will happen? Is the hardware defect present in all 9t?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iahmed(m): 3:13pm On Feb 14, 2022
vickysly:
Truecaller is the culprit. If you can uninstall it or use the phone dialler as the default dialler.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 3:17pm On Feb 14, 2022
iahmed:
Truecaller is the culprit. If you can uninstall it or use the phone dialler as the default dialler.

Not always. Google dialler sometimes get issues.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Repairguru(m): 3:43pm On Feb 14, 2022
Luisema4luv:
Who have a redmi note 7 battery for sale or giveaway grin
original battery available call or WhatsApp 08082409934
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by icjunior(m): 3:52pm On Feb 14, 2022
Who has the screen protector for redmi note 10pro?
I'm in Lagos.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 5:12pm On Feb 14, 2022
zyphr:

Thank you. You've always been helpful by providing solutions that are are quite effective. Is the deadboot a sure thing that will happen? Is the hardware defect present in all 9t?

Not all units are affected. And the good side is there is currently a solution for it

If you have been restarting your device successfully you most probably don't have the problem.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by manitoba(m): 8:07pm On Feb 14, 2022
Tola John Ladipo, You duped me of 40k last year and you are yet to sort it out with me. If I am that one person you are talking about, I have not forgiven you so don't come out here to mislead people. Every Naira Lander should be wary of doing business with you.
PhoneCareIkeja:

Lol ... U still never commot hand
Na 2023 we dey o

Yeah na me still be tolakush
Na me still be PhoneCareIkeja

Na new year we dey o

Nobody n be complain this year o

Yes I had buisness gone wrong with just one person

And we settled

So why you saying thrash that people should be wary

You should work on your self more instead of pulling others down

This year alone .. many nairalander don bring job ..and we. No hear story

Abeg just desist from pulling others down
There is. No gain there

Na food me I dey find

And na IKEJA I dey work

Pls focus on your life ans leave me alone from your mentions

Pls na beg I beg before I do whats In my mind

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Midex88(m): 8:13pm On Feb 14, 2022
Somebody should please help me with my redmi 10, my phone memory space is really eating up when there is nothing on it... Upon investigation, I discovered that the "Others" section have eaten up my memory space.

Pls what is this others and how can I delete the contents there to reclaim my memory space as it's making my phone hang.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 9:23pm On Feb 14, 2022
Midex88:
Somebody should please help me with my redmi 10, my phone memory space is really eating up when there is nothing on it... Upon investigation, I discovered that the "Others" section have eaten up my memory space.

Pls what is this others and how can I delete the contents there to reclaim my memory space as it's making my phone hang.

Your apps are too many. Uninstall the ones you don't use and the "others" space will reduce quickly.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Silentmoni(m): 12:35am On Feb 15, 2022
The note 10pro is a beauty 2behold........any rasmataz b4 using 4d firstime abi just d normal power on and usual setup?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Alfabest07(m): 7:39am On Feb 15, 2022
genius43:

Not all units are affected. And the good side is there is currently a solution for it

If you have been restarting your device successfully you most probably don't have the problem.
please, what's the solution to the deadboot?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lekbel09(m): 8:14am On Feb 15, 2022
Asleem:
is this available?
yes it’s available hmu on 09060175155 calls or sms
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by erobes: 8:24am On Feb 15, 2022
genius43:

What's the solution boss?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:58am On Feb 15, 2022
Alfabest07:
please, what's the solution to the deadboot?
erobes:

What's the solution boss?

It has been posted here severally, it has to do with removing the cover of the power IC.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by unclevilwan: 9:10am On Feb 15, 2022
please my redmi 7 is not coming up after restarting it. any help?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by unclevilwan: 10:43am On Feb 15, 2022
who has note 8 note 9 for sell
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Entanglement: 10:58am On Feb 15, 2022
Hello house! Please between redmi note 11 (SD processor) and redmi note 11s (mtk processor) which has better camera output for photography, and I'm thinking of using Gcam instead of the stock camera which doesn't usually clear enough.

And more over most mtk processor doesn't actually support gcam.

So I need help on this before I choose which phone to buy.

Please who have use this two phone should give update. Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bobolarry(m): 11:07am On Feb 15, 2022
Any Redmi 9c user here?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 15, 2022
manitoba:
Tola John Ladipo, You duped me of 40k last year and you are yet to sort it out with me. If I am that one person you are talking about, I have not forgiven you so don't come out here to mislead people. Every Naira Lander should be wary of doing business with you.

Bros I didn't dupe you

Thank God for life

Thank God for the new year

When u was ready to pay even part payment you was not available

I don't have your contact again sir

And sir you didn't bother to tell them of the curses you placed upon yourself and not me in Jesus name

I have a heart and conscience
I know I'm owing you

And if you want me to pay you still have my number text me on WhatsApp ans let's settle amicably and not acting up online

Na god dey do am

I cannot even count the number of jobs I've collected even after you went all over nairaland defaming me.... People are still bringing Jobs

Glory to god in highest

Thank God say man no be god

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Entanglement: 11:41am On Feb 15, 2022
PhoneCareIkeja:

Bros I didn't dupe you

Thank God for life

Thank God for the new year

When u was ready to pay even part payment you was not available

I don't have your contact again sir

And sir you didn't bother to tell them of the curses you placed upon yourself and not me in Jesus name

I have a heart and conscience
I know I'm owing you

And if you want me to pay you still have my number text me on WhatsApp ans let's settle amicably and not acting up online

Na god dey do am

I cannot even count the number of jobs I've collected even after you went all over nairaland defaming me.... People are still bringing Jobs

Glory to god in highest

Thank God say man no be god
why do you people love duping people?

Please pay the guy his money with prof so that we no go flag your moniker and the other of your moniker as scam!

You know we are part of those investigation crew who knows you even if you change your moniker or deactivate it to another one.

For now PLEASE ANYBODY DOING BUSINESS WITH THIS GUY SHOULD BE CAREFUL BECAUSE HE ONCE SCAM SOMEONE.

HIS MONIKER IS UNDER INVESTIGATION UNLESS PROVEN WRONG. WE ALSO KNOWS HIS LOCATION!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Entanglement: 11:49am On Feb 15, 2022
manitoba:
please can you provide us details on how PhoneCareIkeja
Scam you?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by avalon7(m): 11:56am On Feb 15, 2022
icjunior:
Best Xiaomi to buy please,range is 120-140k.

I myself use mi11 lite,want to get for my mom.
So which would you guys recommend please.

Poco f3
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 15, 2022
atheistandproud:

Your apps are too many. Uninstall the ones you don't use and the "others" space will reduce quickly.
No boss deleting apps won't reduce it
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 12:04pm On Feb 15, 2022
Midex88:

Boss don't delete any app except the ones u don't need
Just search this app on play store, but be careful while using it so u don't delete Ur important files.
It won't clear all the 'others' o but it should be able to clear it to some extent

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Alfabest07(m): 12:14pm On Feb 15, 2022
genius43:

It has been posted here severally, it has to do with removing the cover of the power IC.
well, haven't note who acknowledged it worked for them here. I'll tell my friend to try sha
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 12:29pm On Feb 15, 2022
Entanglement:
Hello house! Please between redmi note 11 (SD processor) and redmi note 11s (mtk processor) which has better camera output for photography, and I'm thinking of using Gcam instead of the stock camera which doesn't usually clear enough.

And more over most mtk processor doesn't actually support gcam.

So I need help on this before I choose which phone to buy.

Please who have use this two phone should give update. Thanks

How will one person use both phones that just came out?

1. There are a lot of false statements in this write up especially the GCAM that statement seized with the Helio G90T.

2. The G96 is better than the SD 680 in most cases apart from die size.

3. The JN1 sensor on the RN11 isn't in anyway close to the HM2 sensor on the RN11s.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 1:29pm On Feb 15, 2022
Entanglement:
why do you people love duping people?

Please pay the guy his money with prof so that we no go flag your moniker and the other of your moniker as scam!

You know we are part of those investigation crew who knows you even if you change your moniker or deactivate it to another one.

For now PLEASE ANYBODY DOING BUSINESS WITH THIS GUY SHOULD BE CAREFUL BECAUSE HE ONCE SCAM SOMEONE.

HIS MONIKER IS UNDER INVESTIGATION UNLESS PROVEN WRONG. WE ALSO KNOWS HIS LOCATION!

Surveillance ko.... You think nairaland pay my bills ..

Ogbeni I have real life clients too infact they are many

You don't even have any buisness orientation
It's normal when you're in buisness things can go wrong .

If Im a scammer will I even be replying you guys

I stated it that I don't have his number again then what's your problem .. infact flag it down i dont care ... You think you're god. .. maybe If you flag it . I won't live again .. maybe I won't eat again or maybe I will die ....

Dunno why you people take Panadol on someone's headache.... Because of just one buisness gone wrong your labelling me a scammer ... Continue o non scammer
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Entanglement: 1:44pm On Feb 15, 2022
PhoneCareIkeja:

Surveillance ko.... You think nairaland pay my bills ..

Ogbeni I have real life clients too infact they are many

You don't even have any buisness orientation
It's normal when you're in buisness things can go wrong .

If Im a scammer will I even be replying you guys

I stated it that I don't have his number again then what's your problem .. infact flag it down i dont care ... You think you're god. .. maybe If you flag it . I won't live again .. maybe I won't eat again or maybe I will die ....

Dunno why you people take Panadol on someone's headache.... Because of just one buisness gone wrong your labelling me a scammer ... Continue o non scammer

this guy is a scammer and his second moniker is PhoneCareIkeja and olakush92
The anti -scam bot has spoken

(1) (2) (3) ... (8825) (8826) (8827) (8828) (8829) (8830) (8831) ... (9328) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.