Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,986 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (8831) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9352420 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8828) (8829) (8830) (8831) (8832) (8833) (8834) ... (9324) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kebliss(m): 3:17pm On Feb 17, 2022
paulcr7:
Please who knows how to enable split screen on Note 11.
The new feature now is floating window
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kennyflyair: 5:22pm On Feb 17, 2022
DankemzI:
Guys I want to install two business Whatsapp on my R10 but I don't know how to go about it, can someone please tell me how?

Dual apps is the Way
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Geld001: 5:56pm On Feb 17, 2022
Keeps popping on my screen without me touching the volume button... someone should help out...wetin be this one nah

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fbabs(m): 6:22pm On Feb 17, 2022
unclevilwan:

thanks

Wesse90 is a scammer

Search for Wesse90 and see for yourself

Wese90 is legit

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by unclevilwan: 6:29pm On Feb 17, 2022
fbabs:

Wesse90 is a scammer
Search for Wesse90 and see for yourself
Wese90 is legit
thanks bro I saw it Dis the number of the legit one

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 7:17pm On Feb 17, 2022
Geld001:
Keeps popping on my screen without me touching the volume button... someone should help out...wetin be this one nah
Remove your phone case and observe.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 7:28pm On Feb 17, 2022
erobes:

still off..
Disconnect the battery and connect the charger and observe if the miui logo comes up. You may need to press the power button after plugging.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bobolarry(m): 7:41pm On Feb 17, 2022
Please any Redmi 9c user here that has updated to the new miui 12.0.20?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Geld001: 7:42pm On Feb 17, 2022
Gptech:

Remove your phone case and observe.

I don't even use a phone case... can't really say what's the problem
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jarchi(m): 9:01pm On Feb 17, 2022
bobolarry:
Please any Redmi 9c user here that has updated to the new miui 12.0.20?

Yes, nothing special. I be having glitches in my font size and app display size few weeks before the update came, it was resolved.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by paulcr7: 9:27pm On Feb 17, 2022
kebliss:

The new feature now is floating window

Okay. Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Geld001: 9:43pm On Feb 17, 2022
Geld001:
Someone should help me nah...abeg embarassed
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bobolarry(m): 10:01pm On Feb 17, 2022
Okay. I'm always scared to update.
Jarchi:

Yes, nothing special. I be having glitches in my font size and app display size few weeks before the update came, it was resolved.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jarchi(m): 2:12am On Feb 18, 2022
bobolarry:
Okay. I'm always scared to update.
9c is always safe, na dem 9t dey get liver problems
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mercuryb(m): 2:16am On Feb 18, 2022
Split screen never left, if you are using full screen mode, change it back.
Then go to your gesture shortcut
Select home button and click on the split screen option.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Comptonlion007(m): 7:30am On Feb 18, 2022
Good morning,please can someone help me with the manual download link for this update Redmi note 8.its always saying download failed midway of downloading

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by leksymaxy(m): 9:10am On Feb 18, 2022
Guys I am about to meet a nairalander today to buy his note 10 pro. He sent his about page of the phone to me, pls help me check if this is a real redmi note 10 pro or fake one.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jemerson: 9:35am On Feb 18, 2022
leksymaxy:
Guys I am about to meet a nairalander today to buy his note 10 pro. He sent his about page of the phone to me, pls help me check if this is a real redmi note 10 pro or fake one.

He should charge the phone to 100%

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by leksymaxy(m): 9:52am On Feb 18, 2022
Jemerson:

He should charge the phone to 100%
ok
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by erobes: 10:33am On Feb 18, 2022
Gptech:

Disconnect the battery and connect the charger and observe if the miui logo comes up. You may need to press the power button after plugging.

I have tried this too and several other things boss but it is still not responding.

I wish i was in lag now,engineers in onitsha(emeka offor) can't seem to figure out the problem(s).
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Treyknowles(m): 10:48am On Feb 18, 2022
Geld001:

Someone should help me nah...abeg embarassed

This same thing happened to my redmi note 8, what I did when the volume indicator popped on was to tap on it multiple times till it was back to normal.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Emmyreal4(m): 10:49am On Feb 18, 2022
leksymaxy:
don't forget to tell the person to remove the mi account on the phone.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by leksymaxy(m): 10:53am On Feb 18, 2022
Emmyreal4:
don't forget to tell the person to remove the mi account on the phone.
ok
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Entanglement: 12:34pm On Feb 18, 2022
Redmi note 11 has the same camera sensor of redmi 10 hence the same scrappy and bad picture quality undecided

Whereby redmi note 10pro and redmi note 11s has the same sensors which make is good for photography.

If you are onto budget (don't have enough money) and want a good photography camera, I advise you rather buy the redmi note 10s instead of note 11.

That note 11 is totally waste of money and piece of scrap (if only you are into photo) but the processor is mild ok.

Who has ear should ear! From personal experience!

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by paulcr7: 1:06pm On Feb 18, 2022
Mercuryb:
Split screen never left, if you are using full screen mode, change it back.
Then go to your gesture shortcut
Select home button and click on the split screen option.

How can I change the full screen mode?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 4:38pm On Feb 18, 2022
Entanglement:
Redmi note 11 has the same camera sensor of redmi 10 hence the same scrappy and bad picture quality undecided

Whereby redmi note 10pro and redmi note 11s has the same sensors which make is good for photography.

If you are onto budget (don't have enough money) and want a good photography camera, I advise you rather buy the redmi note 10s instead of note 11.

That note 11 is totally waste of money and piece of scrap (if only you are into photo) but the processor is mild ok.

Who has ear should ear! From personal experience!

Wrong information again.

Redmi Note 10 uses SONY IMX 582 (48MP)
Redmi Note 11 uses Samsung JN1 (50MP)

Can you explain how both sensors are the same?

Also using the same sensor will not guarantee the same output across two different models.

Always confirm your info before posting to avoid misleading others.

In this case RN10 has a better sensor IMO. The JN1 is an experimental sensor if you ask me and should be improved on in the next iteration. Same way GM2 was very much better than the GM1
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Entanglement: 4:51pm On Feb 18, 2022
genius43:

Wrong information again.

Redmi Note 10 uses SONY IMX 582 (48MP)
Redmi Note 11 uses Samsung JN1 (50MP)

Can you explain how both sensors are the same?

Also using the same sensor will not guarantee the same output across two different models.

Always confirm your info before posting to avoid misleading others.

In this case RN10 has a better sensor IMO. The JN1 is an experimental sensor if you ask me and should be improved on in the next iteration. Same way GM2 was very much better than the GM1
oga my first paragraph is comparing between note 11 and redmi 10 (note note 10)

I'm currently using the redmi note 11 and is isn't much of an upgrade compare with (redmi 10) because both got the same camera sensor which is not good

Oga use your eye read something na because you start attacking
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 5:05pm On Feb 18, 2022
Entanglement:
oga my first paragraph is comparing between note 11 and redmi 10 (note note 10)

I'm currently using the redmi note 11 and is isn't much of an upgrade compare with (redmi 10) because both got the same camera sensor which is not good

Oga use your eye read something na because you start attacking

My mistake. But still it doesn't invalidate my statement that because two phones use the same sensor so you should expect similar outcomes. I have seen it times without number, that comment is false.

Now in the case of Redmi 10 vs Redmi Note 11.

Qualcomm has better ISP than MTK.

Also don't expect similar still photography on the RN11s/RN11 Pro 4G as compared with the RN10 Pro because they use similar sensors.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Entanglement: 5:29pm On Feb 18, 2022
genius43:

My mistake. But still it doesn't invalidate my statement that because two phones use the same sensor so you should expect similar outcomes. I have seen it times without number, that comment is false.

Now in the case of Redmi 10 vs Redmi Note 11.

Qualcomm has better ISP than MTK.

Also don't expect similar still photography on the RN11s/RN11 Pro 4G as compared with the RN10 Pro because they use similar sensors.
surprisly gcam work way better on RN11 (probably because of the Qualcomm processor)

But on the stock camera app both of them(redmi 10 and redmi note 11) have the same output

Note I have run the experiment because I have both on my hand presently
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BunmiBie: 6:21pm On Feb 18, 2022
Please house, I am using RN9s but I want to switch to RN11s.

Should I switch or keep using my phone?

Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Damritoh(m): 8:11pm On Feb 18, 2022
BunmiBie:
Please house, I am using RN9s but I want to switch to RN11s.

Should I switch or keep using my phone?

Thanks

Well,RN9s' has a better processor and better screen protection ( 5) compared to RN 11s and also larger screen size...Redmi Note 11s is better in display type, it's lighter, it's newer,smaller size(6.4 inches),better read and write speed,has IP 53 rating,Stereo speaker, better brightness and higher refresh rate

Upgrading isn't bad if it won't really affect your pocket and you're not really after a better performance(My Cent)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8828) (8829) (8830) (8831) (8832) (8833) (8834) ... (9324) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Chijohn42k(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.