Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (8897) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9178784 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8894) (8895) (8896) (8897) (8898) (8899) (8900) ... (9316) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Deeni131: 3:42am On Apr 22, 2022
Pls guys I'm going to lagos on Saturday, where can I get good foreign Used laptop? I mean which market can I go to get neatly used laptops in lagos? Its urgent Pls
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Samyd18: 4:57am On Apr 22, 2022
Just be careful Lagos no be where dey de enter buy anything anyhow

Deeni131:
Pls guys I'm going to lagos on Saturday, where can I get good foreign Used laptop? I mean which market can I go to get neatly used laptops in lagos? Its urgent Pls

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Pussyassniggar(f): 6:33am On Apr 22, 2022
Deeni131:
just check shop inverse on Facebook
Make dem nor scam u as u nor Sabi Lagos laidis grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lekbel09(m): 7:45am On Apr 22, 2022
Deeni131:
I sell laptops in Lagos , you can hmu via my signature so we talk better

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 22, 2022
Deeni131:

Pls come to our office at computer village Ikeja

You will definitely see the phone you want

Coupled with your budget

You can call or WhatsApp me on 09014566031

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 22, 2022
Who sells redmi 8a screen here and the cost pls.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Myzubby(m): 3:19pm On Apr 22, 2022
mhiztalee:
Good afternoon guys, can someone suggest a phone, currently using the note 9s, tired of it already... so i need an upgrade
buy Note 10 pro.
If you don't mind would you sell your n9s? Am interested
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Darkseid(m): 5:46pm On Apr 22, 2022
Deeni131:
https://www.nairaland.com/ikechukz/topics

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SirNeroDee: 7:35pm On Apr 22, 2022
genius43:

That is because most banks dollar limit is pegged at $20
Jeeezzz... And there's no remedy?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mhiztalee(m): 8:48pm On Apr 22, 2022
Myzubby:
buy Note 10 pro.
If you don't mind would you sell your n9s? Am interested
tnx boss and no am not selling
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Deeni131: 10:25pm On Apr 22, 2022
PhoneCareIkeja:

Pls come to our office at computer village Ikeja

You will definitely see the phone you want

Coupled with your budget

You can call or WhatsApp me on 09014566031

I'm talking about laptop, u are talking about phone, what's wrong bro?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Deeni131: 10:26pm On Apr 22, 2022
Samyd18:
Just be careful Lagos no be where dey de enter buy anything anyhow

Really? Even in shops, they can scam me?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Bluev: 10:37pm On Apr 22, 2022
Deeni131:

Really? Even in shops, they can scam me?

e be like you never really understand what he's saying, na until you carry fufu reach house wey u go know

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 11:37pm On Apr 22, 2022
Deeni131:

I'm talking about laptop, u are talking about phone, what's wrong bro?

That’s a typo

I meant laptop sir
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 23, 2022
My Redmi note 7 power button is dead, please where to fix it.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Daintydan: 10:45am On Apr 23, 2022
Please, what is the best call recorder app that record both incoming and outgoing calls clearly? I've downloaded a tonne of them but they're not working well. Please help a brother.

Thank you.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by FryMosquito: 11:21am On Apr 23, 2022
Daintydan:
Please, what is the best call recorder app that record both incoming and outgoing calls clearly? I've downloaded a tonne of them but they're not working well. Please help a brother.

Thank you.
Try Cube Acr

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Entanglement: 11:34am On Apr 23, 2022
PhoneCareIkeja:

That’s a typo

I meant laptop sir
Deeni131:

You guys should be aware of this guy shall!

This guy scammed someone on this platform, and I keep wonder why is he still roaming around?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by thinko: 12:05pm On Apr 23, 2022
mhiztalee:
Good afternoon guys, can someone suggest a phone, currently using the note 9s, tired of it already... so i need an upgrade
How much u go sell am?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by keandre: 2:03pm On Apr 23, 2022
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Prechy2836(m): 3:03pm On Apr 23, 2022
Daintydan:

Thank you.
There's a workaround for using Google dialer without that annoying message notification..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Daintydan: 3:53pm On Apr 23, 2022
FryMosquito:
Try Cube Acr
Not working for me. Thanks though.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by takxus: 4:01pm On Apr 23, 2022
Daintydan:

Thank you.

Use truecaller. The paid version.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by joseph214(m): 4:38pm On Apr 23, 2022
Anyone know how I can see my snapchat media files? I cloned it with miui dual app but I can't seem to find the pictures and videos. My miui version is 12.5.9
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by oyepaulkay(m): 5:33pm On Apr 23, 2022
shateemah:
Good morning guys. I've been having problems with my redmi note 7 pro since on Monday.
First, it sent off while the battery was at 50+ percent. I tried to switch it on but it shows an empty battery sign with on the screen. Then I plugged it to charge and I was able to switch it on. After charging fully, the phone went off when battery was at 70 percent. I charged it again and was using the phone, then it went off again at 90 perfect. Since yesterday till now I can't even use the phone without plugging in the socket to charge, it has basically become a desktop. I tried resetting it but it only got worse. Now it keeps restarting it self and won't pass the redmi logo . But once I plug in the charger it comes on and battery is stuck at 82 percent. Once I unplug the charger, the phone goes off. Please what's the problem and likely solutions? I base in Nasarawa and Abuja, thanks

I have been having the same problem with my Redmi Note 7 and it started I think on Monday or Tuesday too. I don't know if it's a new update or something, but right now, the battery is wack.

Crazy mehn.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by HelpeeDeck(m): 5:44pm On Apr 23, 2022
Pls following the recent talks about the latest Redmi update, my new note 11s Redmi have been telling me to update, showing me the v13.0.5.0 update, pls has there been anyone that has recently updated and nothing happen to there phone? Also of I decide not to update as the reminder kept popping up, will cause anything to the phone? Pls help a brother. Been seeing some people complain of after updating there phone to OS 13
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gr8gem(f): 6:00pm On Apr 23, 2022
Please how do i go about this.

Prechy2836:

There's a workaround for using Google dialer without that annoying message notification..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Meister(m): 7:09pm On Apr 23, 2022
HelpeeDeck:
Pls following the recent talks about the latest Redmi update, my new note 11s Redmi have been telling me to update, showing me the v13.0.5.0 update, pls has there been anyone that has recently updated and nothing happen to there phone? Also of I decide not to update as the reminder kept popping up, will cause anything to the phone? Pls help a brother. Been seeing some people complain of after updating there phone to OS 13

Why do you people always see those complaining of their update and never see so many others praising their new update ?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by pharmtasy(m): 7:13pm On Apr 23, 2022
Meister:

Why do you people always see those complaining of their update and never see so many others praising their new update ?
I don't understand why people are so scared to update phones
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Meister(m): 7:20pm On Apr 23, 2022
pharmtasy:

I don't understand why people are so scared to update phones

I check for new updates on my OnePlus almost everyday but people dey fear to update because one or two people complained of very minute issues

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by JESSE2(m): 8:26pm On Apr 23, 2022
Revelation4:
problem is from glo
okay, any solution to it?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Prechy2836(m): 10:04pm On Apr 23, 2022
gr8gem:
Please how do i go about this.

I haven't tried it personally but here you go
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBzsg6yDUkM

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8894) (8895) (8896) (8897) (8898) (8899) (8900) ... (9316) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: dcrested(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.