Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (8899) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9299810 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8896) (8897) (8898) (8899) (8900) (8901) (8902) ... (9323) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 2:09pm On Apr 25, 2022
SirLanko1:
Am I the only one experiencing 'System UI not responding' on Redmi Note 10 Pro since upgrade to MUI 13?

It kept hanging and later showing UI not responding. I don't know what to do.

Reflash the rom or factory reset
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SirLanko1: 2:29pm On Apr 25, 2022
GrandMufti:

Reflash the rom or factory reset

How can I reflash the rom. Please
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SirLanko1: 2:29pm On Apr 25, 2022
That factory reset may not be okay for me.... I have a lot on this phone already
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bukolo: 5:18pm On Apr 25, 2022
Hello Genius,
cc: anyone that can help

Just joined Xiaomi family,Poco F3 to be precised.

What are the necessary things to do before using?

Do I need to update the phone first or what?

Thanks.

genius43:

What did you install before it started? That is the first steps to troubleshoot.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by stephens2012(m): 5:28pm On Apr 25, 2022
I need Mi A3 replacement battery (bm4f). Kindly indicate if you have for sale. I dont mind if it will be taken out of a dead MI A3. Old battery is really swollen.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 7:04pm On Apr 25, 2022
SirLanko1:

How can I reflash the rom. Please

Download manually.

I hope you don't ask for steps grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by blaqorbit(m): 7:52pm On Apr 25, 2022
Please who knows how much redmi note 8 screen is or where I can fix it. cry
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sunkyphil(m): 8:07pm On Apr 25, 2022
What could be the cause of this error Anytime I get this error I remove the memory card and put it anoda phone the switch back to my phone before it works again

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by rebirthkennedy: 8:42pm On Apr 25, 2022
genius43:

Read my post again word for word. I already mentioned it.
I have tried what you said ..sir
But it still can't install third party app(gb Whatsapp)
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kennyflyair: 8:44pm On Apr 25, 2022
Sunkyphil:
What could be the cause of this error Anytime I get this error I remove the memory card and put it anoda phone the switch back to my phone before it works again

I experience this sometimes. What I do to fix it is just to restart the phone. I noticed it occurs more frequently whenever I put password in the phone so I've removed password.

But I think the real culprit is that you're using memory card of lesser known brand.

What is the name of your SD card?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SILENTandSMART2: 8:51pm On Apr 25, 2022
Omo my Redmi note 10 pro shocked me today e turn off 4 times today while using it..... It's time to upgrade over a year using it no issues.. cheesy

Why phone go dey power off himself and scare person,
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by blaqorbit(m): 9:06pm On Apr 25, 2022
blaqorbit:
Please who knows how much redmi note 8 screen is or where I can fix it. cry
Abeg make una answer me o
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Videour(m): 9:09pm On Apr 25, 2022
SILENTandSMART2:
Omo my Redmi note 10 pro shocked me today e turn off 4 times today while using it..... It's time to upgrade over a year using it no issues.. cheesy

Why phone go dey power off himself and scare person,
sell to me
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SILENTandSMART2: 9:12pm On Apr 25, 2022
Videour:
sell to me

I don't sell things i give it out to people around me... wink , I hate selling or buying used things....

Especially gadget ... Nah money to buy new ones remain like this.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:18pm On Apr 25, 2022
bukolo:
Hello Genius,
cc: anyone that can help

Just joined Xiaomi family,Poco F3 to be precised.

What are the necessary things to do before using?

Do I need to update the phone first or what?

Thanks.

Xiaomi phones are not scientific breakthroughs that have a manual for how you use it.

Personally, update is the first thing I do on a phone before I start installing apps

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:19pm On Apr 25, 2022
blaqorbit:

Abeg make una answer me o

Take it to a service center
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by blaqorbit(m): 9:28pm On Apr 25, 2022
genius43:

Take it to a service center
You know any location please ?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by FryMosquito: 9:30pm On Apr 25, 2022
SirLanko1:
Am I the only one experiencing 'System UI not responding' on Redmi Note 10 Pro since upgrade to MUI 13?

It kept hanging and later showing UI not responding. I don't know what to do.
Hope there is Sufficient Internal Storage Space and Memory, one of the causes.

Check if your SD card is not corrupt.

You suppose to Fully Update Your System and Store Apps, another cause.

Reset App Preferences by navigating to settings-Apps-Manage Apps, click on three-dot icon at the upper right corner, and reset the app preferences.

Or you backup and do factory reset.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Marlodah(m): 9:44pm On Apr 25, 2022
genius43:

Take it to a service centre.
Boss good evening, how was your day. Keep up the good work bro. I need your help i bought my redmi note 8 pro here on nairaland the phone changed my mentality about android phones. I want to change the phone now don't know if you can suggest or recommend any good android phone i can upgrade to, atleast 6gb ram
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:57pm On Apr 25, 2022
blaqorbit:

You know any location please ?

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:58pm On Apr 25, 2022
Marlodah:

Boss good evening, how was your day. Keep up the good work bro. I need your help i bought my redmi note 8 pro here on nairaland the phone changed my mentality about android phones. I want to change the phone now don't know if you can suggest or recommend any good android phone i can upgrade to, atleast 6gb ram

Everything depends on your budget
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Marlodah(m): 10:17pm On Apr 25, 2022
genius43:

Everything depends on your budget
130k max
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 10:18pm On Apr 25, 2022
Marlodah:

130k max

That won't get you a worthy upgrade for the RN8 PRO in all honesty except if you are looking for a used device.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by hspda: 10:19pm On Apr 25, 2022
I have budget of 120K and i need a Redmi phone 6/8g ram and 128 gig with double space, guys help me choose wisely as i need it for heavy usage.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Marlodah(m): 10:31pm On Apr 25, 2022
genius43:

That won't get you a worthy upgrade for the RN8 PRO in all honesty except if you are looking for a used device.
Hun fact, like how much should i be looking up to and which phone

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kingphilip(m): 4:47am On Apr 26, 2022
SILENTandSMART2:

I don't sell things i give it out to people around me... wink , I hate selling or buying used things....

Especially gadget ... Nah money to buy new ones remain like this.
Pass am to me then.

Me I de around.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sunkyphil(m): 5:31am On Apr 26, 2022
Kennyflyair:

I experience this sometimes. What I do to fix it is just to restart the phone. I noticed it occurs more frequently whenever I put password in the phone so I've removed password.

But I think the real culprit is that you're using memory card of lesser known brand.

What is the name of your SD card?

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sajmark(m): 6:11am On Apr 26, 2022
Sunkyphil:
Backup the files in your SD card (maybe by copying them to your phone memory), then whenever the prompt pops up again you will have to choose one which will format the memory card... You won't see that promt again afterwards.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sunkyphil(m): 6:41am On Apr 26, 2022
sajmark:

Backup the files in your SD card (maybe by copying them to your phone memory), then whenever the prompt pops up again you will have to choose one which will format the memory card... You won't see that promt again afterwards.
okay
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 6:55am On Apr 26, 2022
rebirthkennedy:

I have tried what you said ..sir
But it still can't install third party app(gb Whatsapp)

Screenshot the error message.

Maybe you have to disable playstore's play protect
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mercyebere44(f): 7:33am On Apr 26, 2022
Good morning guys, please i need help. I lost my redmi note 10 pro on sunday, 2 days ago. The person who picked it has turned it off since then. Does anybody know what i can do to track the phone or get it back? Please help me
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mercyebere44(f): 7:36am On Apr 26, 2022
I already went to Raya yesterday but they said there is nothing they can do that if i have a redmi account (Yes i Have) the person will be unable to flash it. Is there a way to track it? I still have the box and all the information (bought it in december)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8896) (8897) (8898) (8899) (8900) (8901) (8902) ... (9323) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 17 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.