Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (8927) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9235522 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8924) (8925) (8926) (8927) (8928) (8929) (8930) ... (9318) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by yasp(m): 9:12pm On May 23, 2022
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:23pm On May 23, 2022
yasp:

Check out some latest smart phones here

nrev.com.ng/2022/05/the-infinix-hot-11s-review-phonerev.html

This is not allowed here.

Cc:Dragnet and Honsule
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 11:58pm On May 23, 2022
23jerryking:
Hello guys, please can somebody give me a link to a working G-Cam for redmi 10C 4GB/128GB?
Thanks in advance. wink
https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/android/google-camera/dev-bsg/f/dl75/
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by donforeign: 2:53am On May 24, 2022
My Redmi note 11 pro plus 5g(8+256gb) can be so annoying, when my phone screen is locked and someone call me via WhatsApp, it won't ring but come as missed calls. Most times no Whatsapp messages enter the phone until my screen is unlocked and it's really annoying... Anyway to fix this .??

Another problem is the battery, it has an awesome battery life but when it gets to 5%, it will just jump from 5% to 1% and then switch off which is bad.

When you start charging when the phone is down, you won't even see the battery % to know how far you have charged, it will show a battery bar with charge symbol inside.. I will have to press the power button for the charging screen to come up, then press it again for it to power on, very bad ..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by surestsam(m): 4:26am On May 24, 2022
Good morning, I need redmi note 9s screen urgently. please where can i get it or somebody should kindly refer someone that has to me. thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Okikiola914(m): 5:45am On May 24, 2022
genius43:

Check if all permissions have been granted and also update your Gmail app.
All permissions are granted, the gmail is up to date
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 23jerryking(m): 8:34am On May 24, 2022
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 9:03am On May 24, 2022
23jerryking:
Thanks so much sir. Much appreciated.

you are welcome
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Meister(m): 11:34am On May 24, 2022
surestsam:
Good morning, I need redmi note 9s screen urgently. please where can i get it or somebody should kindly refer someone that has to me. thanks

Repairpalng and macbeyland should have
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Cladez180(m): 11:56am On May 24, 2022
Who has the download link for GCAM for redmi note 11 please
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Meister(m): 12:36pm On May 24, 2022
Cladez180:
Who has the download link for GCAM for redmi note 11 please

Use the same link up there, it uses same sensor as Redmi 10C
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by repairpalng: 1:38pm On May 24, 2022
surestsam:

Available 18k to fix. 08137013426, 08121235355, 07087154931, 08121235355
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by repairpalng: 1:38pm On May 24, 2022
Meister:

Thanks for the referral
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 1:41pm On May 24, 2022
Meister:

Macbeyland no get. I chatted with him yesterday.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 1:41pm On May 24, 2022
surestsam:

We dey the same boat lol embarassed
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ASPIREX: 1:44pm On May 24, 2022
I have noticed that recently this thread (which by the way I've been following for over 2 years now) has become more of a complaints platform. It's surprising because I have been using Redmi phones for over 5 years now and I really couldn't complain about anything but then that could perhaps be because I am not a heavy user. Guys, what's really happening?

I am currently using Redmi 8 and my experience in the last two years is beyond satisfactory. I am thinking of raising the bar and going for the note series but I have a difficulty choosing right now because of the myriad of complaints here.

Can someone help me recommend a good, tried and tested Redmi Note series. Age and year of launch doesn't really matter to me but it must be rugged and reliable enough to last at least two years.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ugreat(m): 2:09pm On May 24, 2022
ASPIREX:
I have noticed that recently this thread (which by the way I've been following for over 2 years now) has become more of a complaints platform. It's surprising because I have been using Redmi phones for over 5 years now and I really couldn't complain about anything but then that could perhaps be because I am not a heavy user. Guys, what's really happening?

I am currently using Redmi 8 and my experience in the last two years is beyond satisfactory. I am thinking of raising the bar and going for the note series but I have a difficulty choosing right now because of the myriad of complaints here.

Can someone help me recommend a good, tried and tested Redmi Note series. Age and year of launch doesn't really matter to me but it must be rugged and reliable enough to last at least two years.

I have same Redmi 8, just a little bit to be 2yrs , at the moment, whenever I pick a call the phone screen hibernates. I normally use earpiece so it's not proximity sensor issue. This makes it difficult for me to end a call. Anyone with help here?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by surestsam(m): 2:41pm On May 24, 2022
repairpalng:

Available 18k to fix. 08137013426, 08121235355, 07087154931, 08121235355

Please is the 18k for screen and fix together?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by uwuana: 3:07pm On May 24, 2022
ASPIREX:

Go for Poco x3 pro or the Redmi note 10 pro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by repairpalng: 5:07pm On May 24, 2022
surestsam:

Please is the 18k for screen and fix together?

Yes
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by leetylee: 5:47pm On May 24, 2022
oyepaulkay:
I need users of Redmi 9a for a Research talk show on Tuesday and Wednesday, it'd be a zoom meeting and it comes with cash compensation..... If you have or can refer someone that has, you can kindly reach out to me on WhatsApp - 08157544666
I'm currently using Redmi 9a
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by TrebleChamp(m): 5:50pm On May 24, 2022
ASPIREX:

Some reason i can think of include but not limited to:
- Using their budget or midrange devices to play heavy power hungry games (imagine using Redmi 8 to play asphalt 9 or other graphic heavy games).
- Charging and using their devices (very bad)
- Running some heavy apps on their low budget or midrange devices.

Just my novice opinion though ..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by alosbaba007(m): 8:12pm On May 24, 2022
ugreat:

I have same Redmi 8, just a little bit to be 2yrs , at the moment, whenever I pick a call the phone screen hibernates. I normally use earpiece so it's not proximity sensor issue. This makes it difficult for me to end a call. Anyone with help here?

Ur screen is peeling off gradually, if you are the type that sweats a lot, had the same issue on mine had to let it peel off completely then i gummed it back in place.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by grudges: 9:59pm On May 24, 2022
Though I know this is not the right section, I am pretty much sure I will get the answer I need, How do you buy Cp for Codm, I dont have Uba bank, only have gtbank.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 23jerryking(m): 6:08am On May 25, 2022
Good morning good people, so here we are: I want to download the update for my redmi 10c but which of this files should I install? I've downloaded the one of 90mb and the one of 2.4GB. Although the notification on my phone, the size is 2.4Gb.
https://miuirom.org/phones/redmi-10c
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by boblawson(m): 6:54am On May 25, 2022
i926:

https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/android/google-camera/dev-bsg/f/dl75/
Sorry to ask, I am confuse on which file to download on the page.
Should I just download any one or all?
Also should I also download config settings?
Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Akwamkpuruamu: 7:47am On May 25, 2022
My a year and three months old Xiaomi Redmi 9T is giving me problem with the mouthpiece. I'm in owerri for now, how do i resolve this?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:25am On May 25, 2022
Akwamkpuruamu:
My a year and three months old Xiaomi Redmi 9T is giving me problem with the mouthpiece. I'm in owerri for now, how do i resolve this?

Mouthpiece shouldn't be hard part to get.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 8:37am On May 25, 2022
boblawson:

Sorry to ask, I am confuse on which file to download on the page.
Should I just download any one or all?
Also should I also download config settings?
Thanks
https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/android/google-camera/dev-bsg/f/dl85/

Use this. The camera is totally awesome outside
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by boblawson(m): 9:37am On May 25, 2022
i926:

https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/android/google-camera/dev-bsg/f/dl85/

Use this. The camera is totally awesome outside
Thank you
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by blackiridis(m): 10:46am On May 25, 2022
ugreat:

clear data and cache of your Google Phone App and see if it helps.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8924) (8925) (8926) (8927) (8928) (8929) (8930) ... (9318) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.