Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (8930) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9252439 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8927) (8928) (8929) (8930) (8931) (8932) (8933) ... (9319) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jephthal: 12:51pm On May 27, 2022
Hello Guys, please who has used any of these two Power Banks.
I'm planning to get it, and I need reviews

Romoss Zeus 40000mAh..22.5W
Romoss Zeus 40000mAh 18W
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Samuelchisom: 1:33pm On May 27, 2022
Please am considering getting redmi note 11 or techno camon 18 next week. Please for people currently using redmi note 11 I need your sincere review if it really worth buying or I should just get techno camon 18.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Patrick33(m): 1:53pm On May 27, 2022
Any has xiaomi mi6x screen and charging port?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 2:21pm On May 27, 2022
donforeign:

This is what am getting under the china Stable rom from the app
V13.0.2.0.SKTCNXM

I needed a screenshot
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by donforeign: 2:23pm On May 27, 2022
genius43:

I needed a screenshot

Here you go

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Cladez180(m): 4:10pm On May 27, 2022
Samuelchisom:
Please am considering getting redmi note 11 or techno camon 18 next week. Please for people currently using redmi note 11 I need your sincere review if it really worth buying or I should just get techno camon 18.

I recently got one, it's a very good device.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 6:14pm On May 27, 2022
donforeign:

Here you go

Did you click on the specific one I highlighted?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 6:22pm On May 27, 2022
bizzlemie:

Those tips stopped working after the last Themes update.

Still the same tips

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by donforeign: 6:41pm On May 27, 2022
genius43:

Did you click on the specific one I highlighted?
yes I did boss and that was the update they had , different from the one I was asked to update via OTA.

Anyway, I already updated it via OTA...
My font is no longer affecting my keyboard, text message and dial pad... Any fix boss?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by donforeign: 6:45pm On May 27, 2022
I said I should post this today, almost a month now my wifey bought this for me...

Is the preinstalled screen protector good enough or I should change it?

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 6:58pm On May 27, 2022
donforeign:
yes I did boss and that was the update they had , different from the one I was asked to update via OTA.

Anyway, I already updated it via OTA...
My font is no longer affecting my keyboard, text message and dial pad... Any fix boss?

Probably subsequent updates
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Auskyd(m): 7:16pm On May 27, 2022
Engineersolutio:
Any ideas on how I can open foreign LinkedIn on my phone, I used VPN it did not work, I used foreign number the same thing please any good idea gurus...... Even if it requires private talk.

I'm very curious as to why you need a foreign LinkedIn account, if not for fraud. cool undecided

I dey reason am deeply.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by FryMosquito: 8:13pm On May 27, 2022
Samuelchisom:
Redmi note 11 is a nice device you will enjoy in a long time. Or you can use this promo opportunity grab this Xiaomi Poco M4 Pro

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bizzlemie(m): 8:20pm On May 27, 2022
genius43:

Still the same tips

You are not on the latest Themes update

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:22pm On May 27, 2022
bizzlemie:

You are not on the latest Themes update

I will update.
Try this

You can access the fonts by going to Settings→Display→Then scroll down for→tap →fonts
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noCAP(m): 3:30am On May 28, 2022
Jossyroyal1:
Good evening guys

Trust our day went well.

Please I have a little challenge with my Redmi note 10pro.

My GMAIL notification is not dropping. I've done everything possible and I'm a kind of person that work with mail alot.

Please I will need someone with similar experience to drop their solution.

Thanks
update your Gmail. I was having same issue, but it stopped once I updated
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jossyroyal1: 5:46am On May 28, 2022
Zankut:

Hi
Have same issue with my 10 pro, i literally have to have my email app always open in order to receive mail notifications. Do you by chance have multiple accounts linked to your Gmail app? i was told that might be a possible reason for that.
Also noticed that when i restart my device, it works well for a while until it stops again

Yes I linked for mails to my Gmail app

Could that be a problem??
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jossyroyal1: 5:47am On May 28, 2022
noCAP:
update your Gmail. I was having same issue, but it stopped once I updated

Thanks I updated to latest version and still the same challenge

Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jossyroyal1: 5:52am On May 28, 2022
genius43:

Turn off sync and turn it back on or turn it on if it is not on in the first place.

Thanks
Already did that. Let me monitor for changes
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by micxwell(m): 6:43am On May 28, 2022
Samuelchisom:
Buy your Tecno Camon 18 and enjoy jor. Don't give yourself unnecessary wahala.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bizzlemie(m): 7:23am On May 28, 2022
genius43:

I will update.
Try this

You can access the fonts by going to Settings→Display→Then scroll down for→tap →fonts

The only thing showing that is related to font is Text size.

I think the issue is, when you change the region from Additional settings, it doesn't reflect in the region in the Themes app. I changed my region to India but the Themes app remains in Nigeria.

Probably a bug in the last update

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bobolarry(m): 8:44am On May 28, 2022
Please is it that it's not yet available in Nigeria or what? Can't seem to download on Redmi 9C (4gb+128gb). Any help.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 10:40am On May 28, 2022
micxwell:

Buy your Tecno Camon 18 and enjoy jor. Don't give yourself unnecessary wahala.

Best advice oh. Na why I dey love the old heads on this thread. Una too dey give me joy. If you know, you know.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 10:47am On May 28, 2022
bobolarry:
Please is it that it's not yet available in Nigeria or what? Can't seem to download on Redmi 9C (4gb+128gb). Any help.

It's available in Nigeria but since SD680 is a new SoC, the game may not be well optimized for it yet.

If you know Playstore well, you'd know that Playstore keeps games and apps on a device by device basis. So maybe the make for your device isn't available yet.

If you understand coding, you'll know most times, developers compile gaming code to run natively on the CPU and GPU rather than on the ART environment. (Big Grammar I know). My point is games are built with individual processors in mind instead of a "do one that works for everyone mindset".

Funnily enough if you collect it from a friend it would work fine. If you can get it from a friend, please try that, you can also check the app developer's site or a third party site. If you can't, then be patient.

Edit: Misread your screenshot.

Omo if na that Helio G35. I strongly doubt that Playstore or the developers would have a build for it. Because na 32 bit SoC.

This is why I always strongly advocate that people should understand SoC strength before buying phones.

You may try downloading from a third party site but I strongly doubt that it'll work. Just try other alternatives like Free fire or PUBG lite.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Meister(m): 10:58am On May 28, 2022
atheistandproud:

It's available in Nigeria but since SD680 is a new SoC, the game may not be well optimized for it yet.

If you know Playstore well, you'd know that Playstore keeps games and apps on a device by device basis. So maybe the make for your device isn't available yet.

If you understand coding, you'll know most times, developers compile gaming code to run natively on the CPU and GPU rather than on the ART environment. (Big Grammar I know). My point is games are built with individual processors in mind instead of a "do one that works for everyone mindset".

Funnily enough if you collect it from a friend it would work fine. If you can get it from a friend, please try that, you can also check the app developer's site or a third party site. If you can't, then be patient.

It's 9C he's using so it's G35
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 11:01am On May 28, 2022
Meister:

It's 9C he's using so it's G35

Eweee. It was 10C I saw lol. cheesy cheesy grin

If na 9C, he should forget it. Apex Legends was not made for that phone. He should forgerrit. Na 64bit SoCs na go fit run am.

Lemme go and edit my post.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by micxwell(m): 4:07pm On May 28, 2022
atheistandproud:

Eweee. It was 10C I saw lol. cheesy cheesy grin

If na 9C, he should forget it. Apex Legends was not made for that phone. He should forgerrit. Na 64bit SoCs na go fit run am.

Lemme go and edit my post.
Lol, I knew you missed the "9c" part because I was wondering why you were doing a lot of explaining.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 4:18pm On May 28, 2022
micxwell:

Lol, I knew you missed the "9c" part because I was wondering why you were doing a lot of explaining.

Thank you. My brain read 10C for some reason.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Samuelchisom: 4:23pm On May 28, 2022
Please can I know the type of Wahala you are referring to. It Shou guide me in making a choice
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OwoukoUrua(m): 5:39pm On May 28, 2022
Good evening bosses in the house

Please I have a few enquiries

1. What is the current price of POCO M4 PRO 4G on Jumia
(someone posted it a while ago, but na basic phone dey my hand)

2. Is it wise to wait for the MI ANNIVERSARY SALE coming up next month to buy it?

please your replies are welcomed
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Xfuzzy(m): 6:44pm On May 28, 2022
Lilsameey:
Oh, that's great.

Many thanks once again chief. He was out of stock again the week after so I settled for Realme GT Neo 2 12/256GB thanks to the seller recommendation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8927) (8928) (8929) (8930) (8931) (8932) (8933) ... (9319) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.