Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,038 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (8932) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9172866 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8929) (8930) (8931) (8932) (8933) (8934) (8935) ... (9315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by error4040: 11:08am On May 30, 2022
atheistandproud:

Software solutions
1. Force restart
2. Reinstall full update

I have forced restart several times no progress.
And please How do I reinstall full update ?

atheistandproud:

Hardware solution
1. Replace battery. Na old age fit don dey do am. The RN9S is two years old and let's be honest. Many Nigerians no sabi take care of battery.

Get Accu battery app and look at the battery health.

To be honest the device don try. But na as I Update am the drainage start
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by profolaafe(m): 12:23pm On May 30, 2022
Please I need Redmi Note 10 pro charging board in Osun state, please signify if you are in other states and can send it across
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 1:43pm On May 30, 2022
error4040:

I have forced restart several times no progress.
And please How do I reinstall full update ?

To be honest the device don try. But na as I Update am the drainage start

Genius43 don post am for here taya.

How to manually update..

Go to Settings > About phone > System update.

If tapping the 3-dot button shows the “Choose update package” option, click on that and choose the downloaded ROM from your internal storage or SD card. In case you don’t find the “Choose update package” option from the 3-dot menu, tap on the MIUI 11/12 logo inside the “System update” page several times. A prompt will then show that additional updater settings are now available. Now you can tap on Choose update package and select the MIUI 11/12 update file

That’s it. The system will start decrypting the file and install it automatically for you. Wait for it to finish the process, which may take 10-30 mins

Data should be on during the decryption process.

May the force be with you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mellom: 2:11pm On May 30, 2022
Hello guys, I just got an update 13.0.8 on my redmi note 10pro but it disappeared immediately I tried opening it. Please does anyone know how I can get it back or a link for me to download it manually? Thanks guys.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by error4040: 2:31pm On May 30, 2022
atheistandproud:

Genius43 don post am for here taya.

How to manually update..

Go to Settings > About phone > System update.

If tapping the 3-dot button shows the “Choose update package” option, click on that and choose the downloaded ROM from your internal storage or SD card. In case you don’t find the “Choose update package” option from the 3-dot menu, tap on the MIUI 11/12 logo inside the “System update” page several times. A prompt will then show that additional updater settings are now available. Now you can tap on Choose update package and select the MIUI 11/12 update file

That’s it. The system will start decrypting the file and install it automatically for you. Wait for it to finish the process, which may take 10-30 mins

Data should be on during the decryption process.

May the force be with you.

One more question.

I can't seem to locate the file once It takes me to file manager, I don check MIUI folder I no even know wetin to do

Thank you YODA. grin

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 2:49pm On May 30, 2022
error4040:

One more question.

I can't seem to locate the file once It takes me to file manager, I don check MIUI folder I no even know wetin to do

Thank you YODA. grin

Check downloads
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Meister(m): 3:57pm On May 30, 2022
atheistandproud:

Check downloads

He says he has another pending update, wouldn't it be wise for him to just do that update
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 5:38pm On May 30, 2022
Meister:

He says he has another pending update, wouldn't it be wise for him to just do that update

Yeah much better
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by pharmtasy(m): 7:46pm On May 30, 2022
leTrizzle:

My Bluetooth started misbehaving after this update, music now plays from both phone speaker and Bluetooth device it is connected to.
No issues on my end. There's a newer update anyways
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bobolarry(m): 10:13pm On May 30, 2022
Please help, I'm having issues with setting the app up for calibration.
atheistandproud:

Software solutions
1. Force restart
2. Reinstall full update

Hardware solution
1. Replace battery. Na old age fit don dey do am. The RN9S is two years old and let's be honest. Many Nigerians no sabi take care of battery.

Get Accu battery app and look at the battery health.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 10:40pm On May 30, 2022
bobolarry:
Please help, I'm having issues with setting the app up for calibration.

I've had no such issues with the app oh. From RN7 till now.

E be like your charge controller na get the fault.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bobolarry(m): 11:08pm On May 30, 2022
Wait, must it be connected to a power source before calibration?
atheistandproud:

I've had no such issues with the app oh. From RN7 till now.

E be like your charge controller na get the fault.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mikkyjay17(m): 11:25pm On May 30, 2022
Hi

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Meister(m): 11:54pm On May 30, 2022
Mikkyjay17:
Hi guys.

I bought redmi 10c recently even with the 50mp, the pictures quality look bad. So terrible now and I'm beginning to dislike the phone.

The front camera isn't clear too. Even my former techno spack 2 has a clearer pixel than this overhyped Redmi.

I need someone to tell me the good part of Redmi 10c and Redmi phones in general.

Is this an exam ? Will you grade us after ?

Get a suitable gcam for your phone to enjoy better camera quality.

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jarchi(m): 12:30am On May 31, 2022
Mikkyjay17:
Hi guys.

I bought redmi 10c recently even with the 50mp, the pictures quality look bad. So terrible now and I'm beginning to dislike the phone.

The front camera isn't clear too. Even my former techno spack 2 has a clearer pixel than this overhyped Redmi.

I need someone to tell me the good part of Redmi 10c and Redmi phones in general.

Even professional photo studios don't joke with light but you be expecting a budget device to give you professional detail. Tecno try for camera we know but you too, remember to
Adequate source of light
Light and shadow position
Direction of sun Ray
Wait few seconds after you click the shot
Optimise your settings
Use GCAM
Go back to tecno or save more for the best device
Throw it in a flowing water, anything that will make you regret should be let go.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mikkyjay17(m): 2:21am On May 31, 2022
Meister:

Is this an exam ? Will you grade us after ?

Smile. Only if I understand what you mean by the bolded.

Get a suitable gcam for your phone to enjoy better camera quality.

How can I go about getting the gcam sir?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mikkyjay17(m): 2:23am On May 31, 2022
[quote author=Jarchi post=113328145][/quote]

Thanks.
Your last part though! grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by uwuana: 6:45am On May 31, 2022
Mikkyjay17:

na wa for you,just look at the questions you are asking? Can't you just do simple Google search about gcam and how to download it? Some of you are just using phones without even knowing how to use it, complain everyday about a little issue you can fix yourself, making it look as if a particular brand is not good.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 8:03am On May 31, 2022
bobolarry:
Wait, must it be connected to a power source before calibration?

A charge controller, charge regulator or battery regulator is an IC that limits the rate at which electric current is added to or drawn from electric batteries to protect against electrical overload, overcharging, and may protect against overvoltage.

That said, I don't know if connecting to a power source should help it calibrate. I'm not very sure myself.

But I'm also on the 12.5.5.0 update and my battery life is fine. See attached photos for details. You can see my battery life after two years of extended use.

I spent this period of time last year posting about how batteries worked and how to charge your batteries. But few people cared.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Meister(m): 8:43am On May 31, 2022
Mikkyjay17:

Search for it on google, you can download a number of them and check the one that best works for you

Alternatively you can download gcamator from playstore, it'll give you link to a gcam that works for your phone

https:///rn11gcam/42?single you can try out this one too
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by hoover420: 10:14am On May 31, 2022
Good day house, can anyone pls give me link to download Gcam for redmi note 11?
Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 10:16am On May 31, 2022
hoover420:
Good day house, can anyone pls give me link to download Gcam for redmi note 11?
Thanks

There is a message that is literally above your own.

Nigerians sha...

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by hoover420: 10:24am On May 31, 2022
atheistandproud:

There is a message that is literally above your own.

Nigerians sha...

I tried it and it didn't go through hence why I asked the question. Looks like the link is broken or something

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Meister(m): 10:27am On May 31, 2022
hoover420:

I tried it and it didn't go through hence why I asked the question. Looks like the link is broken or something

Go to telegram and search for redmi note 11 photography
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by hoover420: 11:00am On May 31, 2022
Meister:

Go to telegram and search for redmi note 11 photography
Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mikkyjay17(m): 11:00am On May 31, 2022
uwuana:
na wa for you, just look at the questions you are asking? Can't you just do simple Google search about gcam and how to download it? Some of you are just using phones without even knowing how to use it, complain everyday about a little issue you can fix yourself, making it look as if a particular brand is not good.

Guy man, if the question irritates you, you would have done yourself good to ignore it.

Who told you I didn't search about it and even download one, I just needed advice on the better one to install.

@the bolded, your quick culmination on someone makes you sound foolish.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mikkyjay17(m): 11:03am On May 31, 2022
Meister:

Search for it on google, you can download a number of them and check the one that best works for you

Alternatively you can download gcamator from playstore, it'll give you link to a gcam that works for your phone

https:///rn11gcam/42?single you can try out this one too

Many thanks bro.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 11:30am On May 31, 2022
hoover420:

Try this one https. : // t. me/ rn11photography/2899

Copy and remove the spaces

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 11:33am On May 31, 2022
Mikkyjay17:

Guy man, if the question irritates you, you would have done yourself good to ignore it.

Who told you I didn't search about it and even download one, I just needed advice on the better one to install.

@the bolded, your quick culmination on someone makes you sound foolish.

Why is everyone always looking for BEST ONE?

How would you know the BEST ONE since you don't seem to know how to go about it yourself? Don't emasicate me. Na question I ask.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by tikkykay: 11:40am On May 31, 2022
Hello house
I intend getting a redmi note 9s/9pro but I discovered that most people are either changing back glass or the screen.
I am also not so good with handling phones(my phones fall alot plus my baby will assist with that too)
Should I just consider another model?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 11:50am On May 31, 2022
tikkykay:
Hello house
I intend getting a redmi note 9s/9pro but I discovered that most people are either changing back glass or the screen.
I am also not so good with handling phones(my phones fall alot plus my baby will assist with that too)
Should I just consider another model?

Oga I was the one that dropped my phone on a terrazzo floor from at least 1m high and it still works.

There's no phone you'll buy, even the so-called rugged models that will not break after a heavy fall or some form of impact.

Be careful with your device and it'll last long.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by AdorableJosh(m): 12:00pm On May 31, 2022
Rareoil:

Thanks the problem has being solved

Okay, could you tell me how your uploaded screenshot is that clear, that's if there's a trick to it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8929) (8930) (8931) (8932) (8933) (8934) (8935) ... (9315) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.