Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,172 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (8938) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9310040 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8935) (8936) (8937) (8938) (8939) (8940) (8941) ... (9323) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 23jerryking(m): 8:42pm On Jun 06, 2022
jboixxx:
People are still talking about SOT in 2022?! The last time I thought about that thing should be about 2 years ago!
What device do you rock now?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Themaths(m): 8:52pm On Jun 06, 2022
23jerryking:
Where una dey see this money na
I could only afford it because I left the trenches o my brother.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 23jerryking(m): 9:16pm On Jun 06, 2022
Themaths:

I could only afford it because I left the trenches o my brother.
Abi, that's nice. But to be honest with you bro, I don't know what "leaving the trenches". I've heard many Nigerians used that term lately but guy I'm still in the dark.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Leemekzy: 9:52pm On Jun 06, 2022
Where can i get xiaomi 12?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by alosbaba007(m): 10:27pm On Jun 06, 2022
jboixxx:
People are still talking about SOT in 2022?! The last time I thought about that thing should be about 2 years ago!

Dont mind them when u can replenish the battery in minutes with todays technology.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by alosbaba007(m): 10:31pm On Jun 06, 2022
SyncForth:
I know here is not the right place to be typing this,

I want to get a tv of 43-50 inches, is my budget 155k okay? and what type or model should I be looking at that is more durable has better quality etc?

Sir if you are on a budget Maxi tv sold by Fouani is a good buy, what i wont advice u to get are, itel tv, infinix tv, luca and the other chinese product out there, If u are boxed up go for LG products, Hisense tv picture quality cannot compete with Maxi tv pictures side by side.

Whatever tv u decide to get pls do not order from Jumia to avoid stories, get to their showroom and buy with peace of mind.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 10:34pm On Jun 06, 2022
novia22:

Genius48 pls are you saying it's okay to install the update 13.0.8.0 even when not prompted by your device?

Wait till you get a prompt.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 10:35pm On Jun 06, 2022
SyncForth:
I know here is not the right place to be typing this,

I want to get a tv of 43-50 inches, is my budget 155k okay? and what type or model should I be looking at that is more durable has better quality etc?

Check TCL Android TVs on Jumia or tclnigerialtd.com

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Abbeytoy(m): 11:08pm On Jun 06, 2022
Please is there anyway I can switch Off and On my phone without using power Button?

I mean any shoutcut or Apps to do so
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by novia22(f): 11:42pm On Jun 06, 2022
genius43:

Wait till you get a prompt.

Okay....will do as directed.
Thank you.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by michealdeco: 11:46pm On Jun 06, 2022
Abbeytoy:
Please is there anyway I can switch Off and On my phone without using power Button?

scheduled power on, search for it in settings
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Abbeytoy(m): 12:05am On Jun 07, 2022
michealdeco:
scheduled power on, search for it in settings

Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Squirrel01: 1:36am On Jun 07, 2022
genius43:

Incremental from 12.5.1
https://bigota.d.miui.com/V12.5.2.0.RJWMIXM/miui-blockota-curtana_global-V12.5.1.0.RJWMIXM-V12.5.2.0.RJWMIXM-ea517ecf6c-11.0.zip

Full Recovery ROM
https://bigota.d.miui.com/V12.5.2.0.RJWMIXM/miui_CURTANAGlobal_V12.5.2.0.RJWMIXM_a8cdebdd32_11.0.zip

Good morning,Please post the link for the update of Note 9s 12.5.5.0 I can't download the new update directly
Thank you
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Themaths(m): 2:00am On Jun 07, 2022
23jerryking:
Abi, that's nice. But to be honest with you bro, I don't know what "leaving the trenches". I've heard many Nigerians used that term lately but guy I'm still in the dark.
Omo! Sorry to say, but trenches in this context meant Nigeria o. It is tough everywhere, at least I can afford any kind of phone I want

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mfunkynation(m): 4:12am On Jun 07, 2022
genius43:

Use Wi-fi or download manually. The latest update if it is RN10 Pro is 13.0.8.0
good morning sir,
please can you help with the miui 13 latest update for RN10s.
secondly, mbok did you get the RN10pro battery?
thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 6:31am On Jun 07, 2022
23jerryking:
What device do you rock now?
RN9Pro naani
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 6:35am On Jun 07, 2022
Abbeytoy:

Use the quick ball feature.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 6:36am On Jun 07, 2022
alosbaba007:

Sir if you are on a budget Maxi tv sold by Fouani is a good buy, what i wont advice u to get are, itel tv, infinix tv, luca and the other chinese product out there, If u are boxed up go for LG products, Hisense tv picture quality cannot compete with Maxi tv pictures side by side.

Whatever tv u decide to get pls do not order from Jumia to avoid stories, get to their showroom and buy with peace of mind.
If it's not official manufacturer's store on Jumia, I don't do Jumia except Jumia merchants that I also know offline.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Masterdazhem: 7:11am On Jun 07, 2022
Anyone been able to get a fix for the Note 10 pro not downloading the OTA MIUI 13 update?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Zidoh(m): 7:20am On Jun 07, 2022
Masterdazhem:

Anyone been able to get a fix for the Note 10 pro not downloading the OTA MIUI 13 update?
I have tried and still can't download......let's keep trying I believe the update will be fully available one day
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by chrisja(m): 8:03am On Jun 07, 2022
alosbaba007:

Aha, the same Jumia I got my 50 inches TV from for over 2 years now? Nawa ooh... Just check official stores out on Jumia...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by seunlaww(m): 9:16am On Jun 07, 2022
Redmi note 10 5G has to be the worst Xiaomi phone I've ever used . Nothing is really outstanding about the device when you use it but it's an interesting device on paper. I even enjoyed my Redmi note 3s pass this one . I'm done with the stupid phone.

Is Redmi note 11 5G any good? Or which other Xiaomi 5G phone would you recommend. I need an honest opinion. Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Leemekzy: 10:06am On Jun 07, 2022
seunlaww:
Redmi note 10 5G has to be the worst Xiaomi phone I've ever used . Nothing is really outstanding about the device when you use it but it's an interesting device on paper. I even enjoyed my Redmi note 3s pass this one . I'm done with the stupid phone.

Is Redmi note 11 5G any good? Or which other Xiaomi 5G phone would you recommend. I need an honest opinion. Thanks
whats wrong with the phone? Planning on getting it for my sister.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by seunlaww(m): 12:31pm On Jun 07, 2022
Leemekzy:
whats wrong with the phone? Planning on getting it for my sister.
It's too slow for a 6/128gb phone and lags alot especially when using app like Twitter. Imo and experience, nothing spectacular about the 5G variant.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Olatheo(m): 1:11pm On Jun 07, 2022
I've been trying to find my xiaomi redmi note 8 they robbed from me, but it's still showing last location which is my house. Does that mean they have not ON or formatted the phone.

Note: I activated find me and I have locked it from my mi cloud.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Leemekzy: 1:22pm On Jun 07, 2022
seunlaww:

It's too slow for a 6/128gb phone and lags alot especially when using app like Twitter. Imo and experience, nothing spectacular about the 5G variant.
thanks for the info. guess gaming on it wont be nice because she is a game person.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Bossman(m): 2:13pm On Jun 07, 2022
Sounds like that's the last location it pinged the network from. They probably have not turned it on.

Olatheo:
I've been trying to find my xiaomi redmi note 8 they robbed from me, but it's still showing last location which is my house. Does that mean they have not ON or formatted the phone.

Note: I activated find me and I have locked it from my mi cloud.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Auskyd(m): 2:37pm On Jun 07, 2022
seunlaww:

They are coming for you....

1................ grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by seunlaww(m): 4:41pm On Jun 07, 2022
Leemekzy:
thanks for the info. guess gaming on it wont be nice because she is a game person.
I'll advise you look at another type.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by seunlaww(m): 4:44pm On Jun 07, 2022
Auskyd:

1................ grin
Why would anyone come for me? I just gave my honest opinion about the device. This is my 6th Xiaomi device and the worst of them I've used. I've said nothing bad about the brand but this particular device is not worth it.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 4:50pm On Jun 07, 2022
seunlaww:

Why would anyone come for me? I just gave my honest opinion about the device. This is my 6th Xiaomi device and the worst of them I've used. I've said nothing bad about the brand but this particular device is not worth it.

Because there's nothing to be proven wrong about. Xiaomi no dey pay anybody Kobo here unlike Transsion pipo.

So long as your opinion is based on facts. People go lock up. Simple life.

Auskyd:

1................ grin

E shock you

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by tessy990(m): 5:02pm On Jun 07, 2022
I can't find font on the theme store again.. Anyway to change my font?
I'm using RN9S

(1) (2) (3) ... (8935) (8936) (8937) (8938) (8939) (8940) (8941) ... (9323) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.