Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,807 members, 7,820,832 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (9006) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9232387 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9003) (9004) (9005) (9006) (9007) (9008) (9009) ... (9318) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kennyflyair: 8:33am On Aug 26, 2022
Babaalajo:
please is it advisable to use 32gb memory card on redmi 8a 32gb 2gb ram, I need Extra space on the phone...

Bro, of you'll use SD card, ensure you get quality SanDisk card. Fake sdcard on miui go suffer you o. Songs go disappear, videos go corrupt.

Talking from current experience
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:40am On Aug 26, 2022
Demolala09:
Boss...will like to order an item through Ali express...which of our commercial banks MasterCard willu advise I use?

Any Commercial Bank Dollar Mastercard. You source your forex yourself to fund it.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Adetomilola02: 8:55am On Aug 26, 2022
please what is the solution to redmi note 10pro that stuck on Miui recovery 5.0 mode.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 23jerryking(m): 9:35am On Aug 26, 2022
cheesy
Kennyflyair:

Bro, of you'll use SD card, ensure you get quality SanDisk card. Fake sdcard on miui go suffer you o. Songs go disappear, videos go corrupt.

Or buy Original Kingston, I've had a 32GB Kingston memory card since 2014. A friend got it from the US then and I paid only 2k. grin
Kennyflyair:

Or buy Original Kingston, I've had a 32GB Kingston memory card since 2014. A friend got it from the US then and I paid only 2k.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Babaalajo(m): 9:37am On Aug 26, 2022
Kennyflyair:

alright bro thanks

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by WHITELIGHTER: 11:09am On Aug 26, 2022
I8id:
Pls can someone recommend not too flashy theme with nice icon pack for redmi note 9?

U will have to download plenty and customise to taste
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Igemburg(m): 1:02pm On Aug 26, 2022
atheistandproud:

Genius has been advising people to contact Igemburg barely 2 pages back.

Make una dey keep up make e no be like say na only problems dey drag una come.

Igemburg, market dey.

Most people don't contact me sef, we are all here to help ourselves, and people that knows me here will testify that I am after solving the problem 1st before any other thing.

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 1:09pm On Aug 26, 2022
Adetomilola02:
please what is the solution to redmi note 10pro that stuck on Miui recovery 5.0 mode.

What happened before it went to recovery mode?

Try holding power button for 15seconds?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mellom: 4:08pm On Aug 26, 2022
Hello guys, my music keep stopping after playing for some minutes on my note 10pro, is anybody experiencing same thing and please how can I settle this problem. Thanks guys.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 6:10pm On Aug 26, 2022
Igemburg:

Most people don't contact me sef, we are all here to help ourselves, and people that knows me here will testify that I am after solving the problem 1st before any other thing.

Na wa for them sef.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Alphastudent(m): 6:13pm On Aug 26, 2022
Download the palmpay app and start earning insrantly.
All you need to do is click the link registerand start EARNING!!!

https://link.palmpay.com/SKeh
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by veekid(m): 7:48pm On Aug 26, 2022
Mellom:
Hello guys, my music keep stopping after playing for some minutes on my note 10pro, is anybody experiencing same thing and please how can I settle this problem. Thanks guys.
use another music player
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by veekid(m): 7:53pm On Aug 26, 2022
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Adetomilola02: 8:33pm On Aug 26, 2022
genius43:

What happened before it went to recovery mode?

Try holding power button for 15seconds?

Yes, I was trying to force restart. Please what's the solution? I tried to reboot , it didn't. I don't want to wipe my data
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:04pm On Aug 26, 2022
Adetomilola02:

Yes, I was trying to force restart. Please what's the solution? I tried to reboot , it didn't. I don't want to wipe my data

Try restarting from recovery or rebooting from fastboot mode
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by stephinnoyewole(m): 10:06pm On Aug 26, 2022
Has anyone updated their redmi note 9s to miui 13, be it stock or eu stable custom ROM?
Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mellom: 10:44pm On Aug 26, 2022
veekid:
use another music player

I've used boom and same thing happened, I don't understand mehn, it's frustrating oh.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kennyflyair: 7:27am On Aug 27, 2022
veekid:
use another music player

Check battery optimization settings on the app. Set it to no restriction. That may help
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by aorseer: 9:09am On Aug 27, 2022
genius43:

Go to your APN Settings and change ipv6/ipv4 to ipv4 only and save.
Good morning boss. My wife's Redmi 10 also has 4g issues. I have tried your suggestions but it has not changed. For the past 4 days she can not use internet from her mobile network only through WiFi. I thought the problem was with her Sim cards but when I put her Sim cards in my Redmi note 10 pro they worked without a hitch. Anytime I put on mobile data on sim 1 or sim 2, network in both Sims disappear only to appear after several minutes with e+ which does not still work. Please help, what do I do?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nani667: 9:34am On Aug 27, 2022

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 10:14am On Aug 27, 2022
aorseer:

Good morning boss. My wife's Redmi 10 also has 4g issues. I have tried your suggestions but it has not changed. For the past 4 days she can not use internet from her mobile network only through WiFi. I thought the problem was with her Sim cards but when I put her Sim cards in my Redmi note 10 pro they worked without a hitch. Anytime I put on mobile data on sim 1 or sim 2, network in both Sims disappear only to appear after several minutes with e+ which does not still work. Please help, what do I do?

Dail *#*#4636#*#* and check what the default Settings is.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by aorseer: 4:22pm On Aug 27, 2022
genius43:

Dail *#*#4636#*#* and check what the default Settings is.
This is a screenshot of what I saw when I failed the code

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 4:47pm On Aug 27, 2022
aorseer:

This is a screenshot of what I saw when I failed the code

1. Is this SIM a 4G Sim?
2. Is the Redmi 10 a global version(Kindly post a screenshot of your About phone)
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olatunyemi(m): 5:47pm On Aug 27, 2022
genius43:

It turns off if there is no connected device after sometime.

It turn off even if I'm using it like right now. I don't know. It's really fustrating. I have checked Quora, and did every suggestions. Yet, it happens
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by aorseer: 6:15pm On Aug 27, 2022
genius43:

1. Is this SIM a 4G Sim?
2. Is the Redmi 10 a global version(Kindly post a screenshot of your About phone)
Yes Sir, both sims are 4g and were bought less than a year ago

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ausproxi(m): 7:56pm On Aug 27, 2022
genius43:

Update your device.

You have a lot of updates to catch up on.

Font name please
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by demborise: 11:16pm On Aug 27, 2022
23jerryking:
:DOr buy Original Kingston, I've had a 32GB Kingston memory card since 2014. A friend got it from the US then and I paid only 2k. ;DOr buy Original Kingston, I've had a 32GB Kingston memory card since 2014. A friend got it from the US then and I paid only 2k.
people still use memory card in this upgraded world

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by demborise: 11:18pm On Aug 27, 2022
aorseer:

redmi with network issue and I am expressing same issue , sometime my network wouldn't browse at all
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 23jerryking(m): 11:50pm On Aug 27, 2022
demborise:
people still use memory card in this upgraded world
Wait until you'd have to restore your phone and your laptop is not with you.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olatunyemi(m): 6:08am On Aug 28, 2022
Igemburg:

Baba, I'm frustrated by my hotspot on note 11 pro going off on its own.i have checked everything and it's the same
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by money0001: 6:46am On Aug 28, 2022
Mellom:
I'm also experiencing this problem on my redmi note 10 pro after updating to miui 13 android 12

(1) (2) (3) ... (9003) (9004) (9005) (9006) (9007) (9008) (9009) ... (9318) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.