Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,985 members, 7,814,358 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (9009) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9180981 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9006) (9007) (9008) (9009) (9010) (9011) (9012) ... (9316) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Chizip(m): 3:04pm On Aug 31, 2022
blue01:
All redmi 9 users get ready MIUI 13 coming soon in August wink
Still waiting for the update oo
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 3:53pm On Aug 31, 2022
Olavincentus:
YES IT DOES. I USE SAME ( EU ROM)

ROM has no contribution in hardware related questions though.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Joshkid(m): 4:40pm On Aug 31, 2022
I have some items I'd like to order from AliExpress, I'm unable to do that here, is there anyone who can help me with that please?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Joshkid(m): 4:40pm On Aug 31, 2022
Codedzng:

Yes
I need an honest User Opinion of the phone!... Both Pros and Cons.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Alfred234(m): 5:47pm On Aug 31, 2022
kel2me:

Is your Note 8 pro available for sale? Drop whatsapp number let me reach out if its available
Sorry it's not available for sale. i gave it to my brother
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 6:41pm On Aug 31, 2022
Joshkid:

That phone only Cons are very minute. The major one is just that it uses a smaller and older main sensor.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Joshkid(m): 7:14pm On Aug 31, 2022
genius43:

That phone only Cons are very minute. The major one is just that it uses a smaller and older main sensor.
Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kolardzy(m): 9:47pm On Aug 31, 2022
gameboy727:

Quite stable I must say. It even feels smoother than 12.5.9
Thanks
Finally did the update, smooth like you said grin
The only bug I see currently is missing individual app dark mode.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by chrisja(m): 8:25am On Sep 01, 2022
Joshkid:
Thanks
The F3 and F4 are practically the same phone just a few changes here and there that isn't a problem. The major advantage of the f4 over f3 is 1 extra year of guaranteed update considering the f4 is one year newer. I use the f3 and can assure you it is a performance beast...
I once travelled to a remote area where my teammate who uses a transion product. Her phone could not get network, mind you we both use mtn, with little to no network bar on mine, 8 could still make calls & access Internet though slower than usual.. So with the F3 or F4 you will be getting great value for money on the performance side..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 01, 2022
Good morning guys,

This pops out often recently. How can I fix this, besides pressing volume up key?

Thanks

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Codedzng: 8:36am On Sep 01, 2022
Joshkid:

I don't know how to write long stuff just manage

Display - Display is very good depend on your settings, for me I will give it 9/10

Battery - Battery last for 22hrs and I get screen on time of 7hrs with 120 refresh rate always on (Note: I don't play games sha) just music, movie, streaming, social media etc

OS- on Android 12 MIUI 13.0.5 ( I used poco 4.0 launcher) very smooth and No lags so far

Performance: As You should know snapdragons 870 no be joke. Never experienced any lag at all rate this 10/10

Camera : Stock camera is quite good will rate it 6/10
Gcam : honestly it's superb on Poco F3 ( BSG Gcam)

Conclusion: You cant go wrong with Poco F3 but the only disadvantages I observed is that No ear phones jack I have to use wireless earphones and also no memory card support so if you can go with 8/256gb like mine is a good thing.

Any question u can ask me

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by priest026: 9:31am On Sep 01, 2022
[quote author=genius43 post=116232505]

Please can you guide me on how to configure my gcam.. I'm using redmi note 10.. I already have gcam installed ...but I really can't see much difference between the main camera and gcam
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by hotplate: 10:08am On Sep 01, 2022
please someone should recommend for me a very good budget camera xiaomi device
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SaintUlot: 10:30am On Sep 01, 2022
Hello everyone, please what is the solution to sms error problem on xiaomi, to send sms on xiaomi phones is one huge herculean task. Abeg what is the solution to this problem?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by itunde(m): 12:30pm On Sep 01, 2022
Bosses make una help my life, my music app keeps deleting my downloaded musics and I have wasted alot of data and musics.

Please help me...

Phone is Redmi 10....

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atinga1: 1:15pm On Sep 01, 2022
Which Redmi phones accepts Esim?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ozioma49(m): 1:41pm On Sep 01, 2022
hotplate:
please someone should recommend for me a very good budget camera xiaomi device
Redmi 9 is okay and luckily for you I have a Redmi 9 for sale
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Joshkid(m): 1:45pm On Sep 01, 2022
Codedzng:

Display - Display is very good depend on your settings, for me I will give it 9/10

Battery - Battery last for 22hrs and I get screen on time of 7hrs with 120 refresh rate always on (Note: I don't play games sha) just music, movie, streaming, social media etc

OS- on Android 12 MIUI 13.0.5 ( I used poco 4.0 launcher) very smooth and No lags so far

Performance: As You should know snapdragons 870 no be joke. Never experienced any lag at all rate this 10/10

Conclusion: You cant go wrong with Poco F3 but the only disadvantages I observed is that No ear phones jack I have to use wireless earphones and also no memory card support so if you can go with 8/256gb like mine is a good thing.

Oh, Thank you... I guess it's worth upgrading from RN10P
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Codedzng: 1:54pm On Sep 01, 2022
Joshkid:
Oh, Thank you... I guess it's worth upgrading from RN10P

I also upgraded from Redmi Note 10 Pro too

No Difference between MIUI Launcher And Poco Launcher. Just the name only
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by surestsam(m): 2:19pm On Sep 01, 2022
Pleas I need a trusted seller for Poco m4 pro urgently.... Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Yasiok(m): 2:19pm On Sep 01, 2022
Codedzng:

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 4:37pm On Sep 01, 2022
priest026:

Go to your device photography channel on telegram

There will be lots of Gcams and configs to try out
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 4:39pm On Sep 01, 2022
i926:
Good morning guys,

This pops out often recently. How can I fix this, besides pressing volume up key?

Thanks

Disable Pocket mode
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kennyflyair: 8:08pm On Sep 01, 2022
itunde:
Bosses make una help my life, my music app keeps deleting my downloaded musics and I have wasted alot of data and musics.

Please help me...

Phone is Redmi 10....

I experience something similar and here are some things I suspect that cause it.

1. I downloaded most of my songs to sdcard and I doubt the quality of the SD card so some songs get corrupt

2. I use Poweramp and sometimes when it rescan music library, it skips some songs

If you share any similarities with me, that could be the issue
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Joshkid(m): 9:04pm On Sep 01, 2022
Codedzng:

I also upgraded from Redmi Note 10 Pro too

No Difference between MIUI Launcher And Poco Launcher. Just the name only
dual space is present right?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lilwayneme(m): 5:12am On Sep 02, 2022
Please I need help... My redmi restarts at interval after updating it to miui 12.5.6 stable and at times shows the power off/ restart page itself without holding down the power button... Also it freezes and fail to respond to touch until I press the power button to close screen... I need help
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by hotplate: 6:43am On Sep 02, 2022
Ozioma49:

Redmi 9 is okay and luckily for you I have a Redmi 9 for sale
Redmi 9 doesn't have a good camera
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ozioma49(m): 7:05am On Sep 02, 2022
Ok I hear you
hotplate:
Redmi 9 doesn't have a good camera
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Codedzng: 7:26am On Sep 02, 2022
Joshkid:
dual space is present right?

100% Sure
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GreaterFuture(m): 7:59am On Sep 02, 2022
Which of the Redmi wireless earbuds would you recommend Pls
Budget ones, with good sound... Price is a juge factor pls
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by THUNDAR(m): 8:58am On Sep 02, 2022
SaintUlot:
Hello everyone, please what is the solution to sms error problem on xiaomi, to send sms on xiaomi phones is one huge herculean task. Abeg what is the solution to this problem?

Check that the message center number is correctly inserted
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Entanglement: 9:51am On Sep 02, 2022
Haven't you guys notice that image stabilization is available on 4k resolution at 60fps when shooting a video while using gcam but the stock camera there's no image stabilization while shooting a 4k resolution video on redmi note 10 pro!
grin

The more reason redmi note 10pro is the best

(1) (2) (3) ... (9006) (9007) (9008) (9009) (9010) (9011) (9012) ... (9316) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: lordtim001(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.