Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,274 members, 7,829,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (9031) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9296402 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9028) (9029) (9030) (9031) (9032) (9033) (9034) ... (9322) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mayor21(m): 9:25am On Sep 27, 2022
Reminderz:

try clearing your playstore data and cache, and restarting your device... and clear your pubg cache too...
How do i go about this boss
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Reminderz: 9:32am On Sep 27, 2022
Mayor21:

How do i go about this boss
go to playstore app info and clear data...

go to pubg app info and clear cache

you can see it under manage apps
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by airprinz(m): 11:12am On Sep 27, 2022
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mayor21(m): 11:20am On Sep 27, 2022
Reminderz:

go to playstore app info and clear data...

go to pubg app info and clear cache

you can see it under manage apps
Thanks my bosses...
Just did it and it worked.

I salute una abeg
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Reminderz: 11:30am On Sep 27, 2022
Mayor21:
Thanks my bosses... Just did it and it worked.
I salute una abeg
you're welcome
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Reminderz: 11:30am On Sep 27, 2022
airprinz:
Redmi note 11pro here for sale.
6gb ram, 128gb rom
Price 165,000.

Preferred location - Akwa Ibom, Uyo
ads are not allowed here.. take it down before the mods see it.. otherwise na long term ban oo

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 11:33am On Sep 27, 2022
Reminderz:

ads are not allowed here.. take it down before the mods see it.. otherwise na long term ban oo

Lmao. Say na long term ban. I don't know what's wrong with people sha. Rules are clear but they'll always choose to break it.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 11:45am On Sep 27, 2022
olayinkajnr:

Lmao. Say na long term ban. I don't know what's wrong with people sha. Rules are clear but they'll always choose to break it.

The advertiser is no stranger to the thread. I think I recognize the moniker.

That's the thing with us, people in this country will always continue to push boundaries willfully, until there's a pushback and then they'll cry.

And of course, there's those who will always try to rationalize bad behavior.

As far as I'm concerned, the average Nigerian doesn't care about corruption and rule breaking so long as it's in their favor. We only come out to complain when it doesn't benefit us.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by babyfaceafrica: 12:46pm On Sep 27, 2022
atheistandproud:

The advertiser is no stranger to the thread. I think I recognize the moniker.

That's the thing with us, people in this country will always continue to push boundaries willfully, until there's a pushback and then they'll cry.

And of course, there's those who will always try to rationalize bad behavior.

As far as I'm concerned, the average Nigerian doesn't care about corruption and rule breaking so long as it's in their favor. We only come out to complain when it doesn't benefit us.

No mind them, when they ban them, dey will be shouting na genius cause am

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mustack: 1:21pm On Sep 27, 2022
airprinz:
Redmi note 11pro here for sale.
6gb ram, 128gb rom
Price 165,000.

Preferred location - Akwa Ibom, Uyo

Reason for selliyalso does it support 5g
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ogasman(m): 1:24pm On Sep 27, 2022
Redmi 10c vs poco m4 pro 5g which is better??
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 1:29pm On Sep 27, 2022
ogasman:
Redmi 10c vs poco m4 pro 5g which is better??

M4 Pro 5G

Check the spec sheet na. How can you be comparing a lower midranger with SD680 to an upper midranger with Dimensity 810?

Na ment?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Leemekzy: 1:45pm On Sep 27, 2022
XIAOMI just released the XIAOMI CIVI 2 today. Comes with dynamic island same as IPHONE 14.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Chizip(m): 2:01pm On Sep 27, 2022
Why did xiaomi copy iPhone na
Leemekzy:
XIAOMI just released the XIAOMI CIVI 2 today. Comes with dynamic island same as IPHONE 14.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Leemekzy: 2:10pm On Sep 27, 2022
Chizip:
the rumour of the dynamic have been on before the iphone 14 came out.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by babyfaceafrica: 2:13pm On Sep 27, 2022
Chizip:

What's wrong with copying iPhone?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 2:50pm On Sep 27, 2022
babyfaceafrica:

What's wrong with copying iPhone?

iPhone copies android all the time.

6 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Samuelthemanli(m): 3:17pm On Sep 27, 2022
People On The Internet Mostly Iphone Users Have Been arguing That xiaomi Copied Iphone 14 because Of The centered Pill Shaped punch Hole In Both Phones and The Dynamic Island
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Leemekzy: 3:19pm On Sep 27, 2022
Samuelthemanli:
People On The Internet Mostly Iphone Users Have Been arguing That xiaomi Copied Iphone 14 because Of The centered Pill Shaped punch Hole In Both Phones
Thats the dynamic island.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Samuelthemanli(m): 4:47pm On Sep 27, 2022
Leemekzy:
Thats the dynamic island.
ok. But Did Xiaomi really Copy It Or Was It A Coincidence
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Leemekzy: 5:07pm On Sep 27, 2022
Samuelthemanli:
ok. But Did Xiaomi really Copy It Or Was It A Coincidence
that i dont know but before iphone 14 came out it was rumoured xiaomi will release a phone with the dynamic island.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Brutee: 5:22pm On Sep 27, 2022
Titiozde:

My redmi note 7 has been behaving funny of late.. it started with lines on the screen..today I can't even use the phone anymore.. it's flickering up and down non stop... what's should i do please... plan taking it to pointek today but the rain in Abuja has refused to stop pouring ...help

Try and change that phone. I changed the screen of my former Note 7 five times before changing the phone. Hanging issues will soon come up, it started heating so bad i have to put it on Ice to cool it, it's so frustrating and the new screen is not always strong
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Newbie5050: 7:16pm On Sep 27, 2022
[quote author=Titiozde post=117025558]

If u don't want to change the screen sell it to me like that
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Alfryd: 12:37am On Sep 28, 2022
pls how can I secured my xiomi redmi 10 pro , so that it will be useless is by mistakenly stolen (God forbid) I need guidelines pls Bosses
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mexxy1(m): 5:09am On Sep 28, 2022
Hello everyone, I got this notification prompt of an available update and I'll like to know from those who have downloaded if there are any bugs or I should just wait for a while.

It's a Poco M4 pro 6/128.

cc:
Genius43

Thank you.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 5:54am On Sep 28, 2022
mexxy1:
Hello everyone, I got this notification prompt of an available update and I'll like to know from those who have downloaded if there are any bugs or I should just wait for a while.

cc:
Genius..43

Thank you.

I don't use Poco M4 Pro and 6/128 or 8/256 it is the same ROM.

This is an update from Android 11 to 12
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lixusheng(m): 6:42am On Sep 28, 2022
mexxy1:

cc:
Genius43

Na wa o.... Ppl funny

Thank you.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mexxy1(m): 7:53am On Sep 28, 2022
genius43:

I don't use Poco M4 Pro and 6/128 or 8/256 it is the same ROM.

This is an update from Android 11 to 12

Okay. Thank you.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by blackiridis(m): 9:13am On Sep 28, 2022
mexxy1:

Thank you.
Update and give review
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mexxy1(m): 9:47am On Sep 28, 2022
blackiridis:

Update and give review

Done. Noticed the RAM occupied reduced from 36.5GB to 34.8GB which is good.

However, I've been struggling to change the background colour which is somehow brownish (see the second screenshot- the keypad) as against the black it was previously.

I've checked the theme and not yet able to figure it out but, I'll keep trying and also need suggestions on that.

So far, just minor changes but, everything seems okay.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by blackiridis(m): 10:40am On Sep 28, 2022
mexxy1:

Done. Noticed the RAM occupied reduced from 36.5GB to 34.8GB which is good.

However, I've been struggling to change the background colour which is somehow brownish (see the second screenshot- the keypad) as against the black it was previously.

I've checked the theme and not yet able to figure it out but, I'll keep trying and also need suggestions on that.

So far, just minor changes but, everything seems okay.
Ok cool. I think the brownish background is because of the theme you are currently using. A12 changes background based on themes.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mexxy1(m): 10:47am On Sep 28, 2022
blackiridis:

Ok cool. I think the brownish background is because of the theme you are currently using. A12 changes background based on themes.

I'm actually using the default theme. I changed it and the colour went off but, when I changed the wallpaper, it returned to the brown colour again.

I think I'll see how to go around it.

Thanks for the suggestion.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9028) (9029) (9030) (9031) (9032) (9033) (9034) ... (9322) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.