Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (9032) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9303153 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9029) (9030) (9031) (9032) (9033) (9034) (9035) ... (9323) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ExtraUniqueGuy(m): 11:46am On Sep 28, 2022
genius43:

Download full ROM and Reinstall

Thanks. Can you please reply with the current stable rom.
Updated few weeks ago to 13.0.12 via OTA. Guess that's what affected it, although I just noticed the issue.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ExtraUniqueGuy(m): 11:54am On Sep 28, 2022
mexxy1:

I'm actually using the default theme. I changed it and the colour went off but, when I changed the wallpaper, it returned to the brown colour again.

I think I'll see how to go around it.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Some little little colour themes on your phone will adapt to the main colour of your wallpaper... that's one of the features of Android 12.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mexxy1(m): 12:06pm On Sep 28, 2022
ExtraUniqueGuy:

Some little little colour themes on your phone will adapt to the main colour of your wallpaper... that's one of the features of Android 12.

You're right. That's what I observed. When I changed the theme, that colour went off but, I'll try to use the default theme like that until I see any other theme that attracts me as I'm not into much customisation of my phone if not for that colour I don't really like.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 12:07pm On Sep 28, 2022
ExtraUniqueGuy:

Thanks. Can you please reply with the current stable rom.
Updated few weeks ago to 13.0.12 via OTA. Guess that's what affected it, although I just noticed the issue.

I am using the same ROM and I am not encountering it.

https://bigota.d.miui.com/V13.0.12.0.SKFMIXM/miui_SWEETGlobal_V13.0.12.0.SKFMIXM_bb277eed1f_12.0.zip

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Newbie5050: 1:55pm On Sep 28, 2022
Cheris os Android 13. Fantastic Rom.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Brutee: 2:05pm On Sep 28, 2022
Is this update Safe? Redmi note 11 pro+ 5g

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Meister(m): 2:08pm On Sep 28, 2022
Xiaomi 12T series coming soon

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ckbilic: 3:54pm On Sep 28, 2022
Please boss....can anyone help me with the name of this font

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jeraw: 3:59pm On Sep 28, 2022
Hi guys,

I need replacement screen for Redmi 9T... Any idea of price?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Samuelthemanli(m): 6:38pm On Sep 28, 2022
jeraw:
Hi guys,

around 24000 on jumia and 25000 on konga
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Basoj(m): 7:09pm On Sep 28, 2022
Good evening house. I have this issue with my phone Redmi 10c {128g}. I tried to install opay app through play store when I first got the phone but app didn't show up. I then asked a friend who uses Redmi 10c (64g) to send me his, I tried to install it but I got a 'app not installed'. I was now able to install it through palm store. The issue now is that there is an update and I cannot install through play store and the updated version is not yet on palm. What could be reason for experiencing this and what is the solution. Thanks as I await your responses. Accompany here are the screenshots

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 8:46pm On Sep 28, 2022
Basoj:
Good evening house. I have this issue with my phone Redmi 10c {128g}. I tried to install opay app through play store when I first got the phone but app didn't show up. I then asked a friend who uses Redmi 10c (64g) to send me his, I tried to install it but I got a 'app not installed'. I was now able to install it through palm store. The issue now is that there is an update and I cannot install through play store and the updated version is not yet on palm. What could be reason for experiencing this and what is the solution. Thanks as I await your responses. Accompany here are the screenshots

Clear app cache

Clear playstore app data

Restart device (just to be sure)

Try again
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by CavendishPlex: 9:05pm On Sep 28, 2022
Brutee:
Is this update Safe? Redmi note 11 pro+ 5g

Go ahead with it. It's just a security patch update and nothing major. I updated mine just this evening on the same phone type.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saky18(m): 2:05am On Sep 29, 2022
Basoj:

Does your phone have second space activated? If yes, go to your second space playstore download and install Opay app there, it will update the one on 1st space.

You can uninstall the one on second space later if you don't want it there.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ckbilic: 4:13am On Sep 29, 2022
Please guru in the house. Can anyone help me with this font name

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Alfryd: 5:14am On Sep 29, 2022
ibawon:
This is the first time I'd be using a Xiaomi device(Redmi 3 Pro). It's cool and kind of odd when people ask you the kind of phone you Use and you say Xiaomi (most people do not know jack about it).
I just want we using this device regardless the model to meet here and share tips on how to get the best out of it eg. Rooting, unlocking, flashing, Upgrading, etc.
Please lets make this work and Shout out to @elijahdre for getting me this wonderful device.

And most of your questions can be answered on the threads below

https://www.nairaland.com/post/84015340]
Xiaomi Compilation Thread

https://www.nairaland.com/Post/70563946]
Xiaomi Phones Tweaking Thread

https://www.nairaland.com/3880817/
Xiaomi-Thread-Store

pls how can I secured my xiomi
redmi 10 pro , so that it will be
useless is by mistakenly stolen
(God forbid)
I need guidelines pls Boss
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Alfryd: 5:16am On Sep 29, 2022
Reminderz:
go to playstore app info and clear data...
go to pubg app info and clear cache
you can see it under manage apps
pls how can I secured my xiomi redmi 10 pro , so that it will be useless is by mistakenly stolen (God forbid) I need guidelines pls Boss
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Alfryd: 5:19am On Sep 29, 2022
jboixxx:
Send a PM via profile. My email is valid and active. I just need the last 4 digit of your number for confirmation. You don't have to provide the 11 digits here.

(God forbid)
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Reminderz: 5:22am On Sep 29, 2022
Alfryd:

(God forbid)
it is called redmi note 10 pro.

you should activate your mi account... backup your stuffs to your Google account when due.... get an sd card.. activate find my device (a Google app)... these are just my suggestions..

I think genius or atheist will have more ideas to give you on securing your phone...

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ibawon(m): 8:39am On Sep 29, 2022
Alfryd:

(God forbid)
Try to enable your Mi cloud

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Basoj(m): 9:28am On Sep 29, 2022
It doesn't have second space option. I don't think it has anything to do with it. Thanks for response

I don't know why the app (opay) would work on the 64g variant of the phone(Redmi 10c) through play store while it does not work on the 128g variant.
saky18:

Does your phone have second space activated? If yes, go to your second space playstore download and install Opay app there, it will update the one on 1st space.

You can uninstall the one on second space later if you don't want it there.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by larrypourl(m): 12:13pm On Sep 29, 2022
amrepairguru:
it's available call or WhatsApp 08082409934

Price for Redmi note 8 original replacement battery ?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 12:51pm On Sep 29, 2022
Reminderz:

it is called redmi note 10 pro.

you should activate your mi account... backup your stuffs to your Google account when due.... get an sd card.. activate find my device (a Google app)... these are just my suggestions..

I think genius or atheist will have more ideas to give you on securing your phone...

I told him to create a mi account on the tweaking thread yesterday.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Reminderz: 1:52pm On Sep 29, 2022
genius43:

I told him to create a mi account on the tweaking thread yesterday.
maybe he feels it's still not secure enough... grin I understand his fears... that kind of phone dey costly for this kind time
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by TimRock123(m): 4:26pm On Sep 29, 2022
Anyone has the Mi 10 for sale, whatsapp me 08094787736, thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Meister(m): 4:36pm On Sep 29, 2022
TimRock123:
Anyone has the Mi 10 for sale, whatsapp me 08094787736, thanks

Available, phone and cases only. My contact is on my signature
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saky18(m): 5:05pm On Sep 29, 2022
Basoj:
It doesn't have second space option. I don't think it has anything to do with it. Thanks for response

I don't know why the app (opay) would work on the 64g variant of the phone(Redmi 10c) through play store while it does not work on the 128g variant.

I am experiencing exactly what you stated earlier, that's why I gave you those suggestions.

Second space is activated on my phone and that's how I update my Opay app. I can't find it on playstore too if searched.

Another thing you could do is ask a friend that use similar phone with you to download current version of Opay app on playstore. Then send you the apk through xender so you can update it.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SyncForth: 7:34pm On Sep 29, 2022
Font name?
mexxy1:
Hello everyone, I got this notification prompt of an available update and I'll like to know from those who have downloaded if there are any bugs or I should just wait for a while.

It's a Poco M4 pro 6/128.

cc:
Genius43

Thank you.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jarchi(m): 8:29pm On Sep 29, 2022
jeraw:
Hi guys,

Check AliExpress, way cheaper, or computer village for a good price.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jeraw: 8:47pm On Sep 29, 2022
Jarchi:

Check AliExpress, way cheaper, or computer village for a good price.

Am I on the right track??

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jarchi(m): 8:50pm On Sep 29, 2022
jeraw:

Am I on the right track??
Yes, just check the store rating, reviews and store history, chat store before you make payment, you can check computer village or a reputable engineer to save the stress. 4 weeks or 2 months, is the patience you need, might be quick though in like 7days

(1) (2) (3) ... (9029) (9030) (9031) (9032) (9033) (9034) (9035) ... (9323) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Stefan00 and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.